WE WUZ FAIRIES AND SHEET

rarbg.to/torrent/wth8r41

WE WUZ FAIRIES AND SHEET

don't get your hopes up. kinda mediocre

Don't lie it was surely bad. There's no way around it.

whoops shouldn't have posted the direct link but whatever.

Bright.2017.1080p.WEB.x264-CiELOS

/ourguy/ max landis is their next target.

Just shut down twitter lol

Is it worth a watch if I like shadowrun?
Was kind of looking forward to it, but I knew that it won't be that great.

I really love the idea of a fantasy world taking place in a technologically modern setting instead of a medieval one, but this movie was just bad.
Such a waste of a interesting premise.

Who did he abuse and assault?

Also post sexy Lucy Fry screencaps

Did they try to buy the rights to Alien Nation and got turned away first?

Yeah probably. It's generic fantasy world in the modern era, so don't expect much in the way of explicitly cyberpunk themes apart from class/race division/oppression and poverty. Most of the visuals are pretty good but don't expect anything amazing in the way of dialogue. Some of the action was alright too. It's decent enough to watch if you have nothing else to do, I enjoyed it.

AYO HOL' UP

So, its another try at remaking MIB with another skin like RIPD?

This has got to be the stupidest concept for a movie yet! Mythical creatures in a modern day setting? Are you fucking kidding me!? And it's an allegory on race relations!?

AYO

They only had to pay Will Smith 20 million dollars

HE'S LITERALLY DRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMPPPPPFFFFFFF
Do they not realise he's one of their own anymore as got rid of rainbow hair and shaved it?

Seems more like an Alien Nation rip-off.

They got the roles wrong, fucking cunts. Will Smith should play the orc and the white guy should play the human. Fuck this shit.

It just popped up on Netflicks this morning so I sat down and tried to watch it. Turned it off ten minutes in and decided to rewatch some Cheers.

It's not BRIGHT, it's B Right

It's basically shadowrun, set 50 years earlier so the tech isn't so crazy and obviously, a different background story (no awakening, fantasy races have always been there).

The 3 main villains of the movie are Elven Phys ads, I enjoyed it for that alone. It's basically Bad Boys 4 but set in fantasy land.

Seems legit

I had already watched a movie about this concept were the word is saved in the end because the cop fugged the 16 year fairy that was the offer for the dark overlord.

Father like son, remember that time dad killed Vic Morrow and genocided a couple of gook kids with a helicopter

This girl would do a excellent fairy

Sounds like True Blood tbh.

sage for waifushit avatarfagging

Your guy you mean Mr. Cucklosa.

It is absolutely and Alien Nation rip off

It's just another generic flick about two cop with different ethnies forced to worked together and don't getting along.

weee wuzzzzz KANGZ

Except it's the same "different species as allegory for different races" spin

You mean like Star Trek and pic related and literally 80% of sci-fi and fantasy stories of the last 3 decades?

That's a funny way of saying it sucked a bag of assholes.

Shadowrun kind of took place in modern times

Meh
Im wating for the Greg Sestero movie