Cancer-brain McCain doesn't want America to be great again

John McCain unironically does not want America to be great again. He's actively working against the interests of every day Americans. How does this scum bucket keep getting re-elected?

We had this thread before, go to bed Jack.

It's almost like cuckservatives are just a different shade of democrat or something

Im convinced he never had brain cancer. How the fuck do you get from diagnosis->major brain surgery-> back running in congress in a week

Sage denied, homofag

Oh, I do. They aren't laughing anymore.

It's a poor source, but seeing as McCain is a veteran I believe it.

Bump and reported.

Oh fuck off, you know how many times faggots post his shit which the only source is his own asshole all while ignoring house history of lying. Thernobitch pulled the same shit during the election by claiming his sources said this and that. And yes, this shit was posted earlier.

Given the symptoms of that type of brain cancer I don't see how he had any capacity to vote yay or nay and actually should have been put on medical leave until that shit eats the rest of his brain to death.

his history*

Bump. And. Reported. Prove the source wrong if it's wrong, then.

What's the matter Jack, didn't like getting BTFO in the last thread?

all I can say about that POS at this point is he isn't fit for duty to decide anything whether is be driving a car much less anything of national importance and….

GO CANCER GO!!

There is no source. Jack Pozbiec pulls shit out of his ass. His reputation is lower than dirt.

Stop posting about this faggot e-celeb and what he says. Nobody cares.

John McCain is basically a neolib. Neocons, neolibs same thing. He's more of a democrat than a republican at this point. He's one of the anti-Trumpers in Washington. He doesn't want to fix anything because he and his friends (which includes dems) benefit off of the problems that face every day Americans.

People act like he's some kind of war hero. He fucking failed his mission. He got shot down. He got captured. He somehow lived through it. I wonder what he had to do to keep the Vietnamese from executing him all those 6 years he spent in their prison camp?

Fuck John McCain.

He also voted to keep America from rescuing other POWs in the 80s and 90s.

He's been a household name since before e-anything was ever a thing. Do people just throw this word around now with absolutely no meaning behind it all?

Absolutely nobody here is defending McCain you slimy kike. Rightfully hating McCain doesn't mean you should anything Jack Pozbiec says just because he says something against McCain. Jack Pozbiec is a serial liar.

Pozbiec only started turning up in the last year or two. He came from (((Rebel Media))). Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

Too good to be true and "right-wing" e-celebs bullshit 98% of the time when they cite unnamed sources. I'm sure McCain felt good about himself, but he probably kept it mostly to himself.

Checked.

Jack Pozbiec a user was referencing not Mcbrain drained.E celeb gets thrown at anyone with a youtube channel whether they are worth a shit or not comes down to one thing with me… name the jew or you are just word salad hyperbole for shekkelsteinage.

I get having to be somewhat incog so you don't get anuuda shoah but more times than not ppl like that are the civ nat time who are only half red pilled and think they are an authority on red pillage most of which don't care one way or another as long as into shekkels.

Agreed and does it even matter he isn't mentally responsible or viable the fucker has gd brain cancer.Would you fly on a plane with a pilot that had Multi Form Glioma nigger? That fucking cock sucker should never have been a deciding vote of repeal of nigger care period.

What I am really getting at is a re vote do to that traitorous fucks obvious incapacity.

Mind the symptoms of that type of cancer can be given a time line meaning everything that fucker has done should be subject to review considering the incapacitating nature of mfg brain cancer.I have seen the debilitating effects of it first hand and can assure you that pos has been unfit to hold office for quite a while now.

Yeah everything I read on what he supposedly had pointed to this traitor fuckpuddle being done,instead he's back in a week. So I don't know wtf

Could it have been a publicity stunt? This cunt knows he is hated, so he could have resorted to muh brain tumor to generate sympathy.

It seemed like tgey were attempting to meme

The whole health care vote in senate was stalled because of mccains mesical condition. Its some shit tier gestalt smithing

You must be a kike or a nigger to be this stupid if you think his own tweet is a source. How about this: Sources say the poster I'm replying to is a pedophile kike. Go ahead prove it wrong, faggot. The very fake news uses the same fucking tactic.

Don't know why your replying to me. Never defended that neocon traitor at all.

I'd say yes,and unless I see evidence to the contrary this is what I think really happened. These slime will do anything to destroy America

I wish I could be smug with you, but the filthy libfucks are celebrating with (((them))) as we get fucked.