Check catalog…. NO BERSERK THREAD?

Check catalog…. NO BERSERK THREAD?

New trailer released showing off some new gameplay. I am hyped for this game

why can we never have nice things

I feel the gore is a bit lacking. Otherwise the movesets look nice but I feel I've seen them before in DW

What's wrong with musou games? They're pure fun.

But it's going to be a Musou game. Why get hyped for this? It might be nice and all, but we know damn well where this is going.

A lot of people seen them as mindless button mashers.

You do it every thread and still end up talking about the game for 500 posts. You're going to buy it on day 1 and then stop complaining just like the Zeldafags did.

Please reply to this post with your reactionary whining.

Not enough blood

[insert reactionary whining here]

I answered his question you stupid mongoloid, I have nothing against musou games myself.

I'd love for something more to the effect of say Dragons Dogma but there are certainly worse ways they could be going about this.

The new anime is on a whole other level, it's like they didn't even care about the end product.

You know the new berserk is not all cg. It's mostly but it has some 2D elements. The biggest problem is how not consistent in how it handles both 2D and 3D throughout that makes it a jarring watch.

3D textures and particle effects are mostly bad throughout. Close to early Reboot episodes. Then you've got bad and stiff 3D animation mixed with actual good 3D animation and times where it combines 2D drawn faces with 3D animation for split second for things like a reaction but you'll likely miss if you blink. Then you've got the horrible direction with odd camera zooming, transitioning and moving at weird or sloppy angles.

Then you got snippets of the 2D from the old Berserk anime sprinkled here and there for the dramatic effects. Then you've got actual new 2D for some short and brief spots like Farnese almost getting raped by the horse or the possession. This new animation only seems to happen only during the nude spots of the arc. Then you've got where they mix the new 2D drawn elements with the 3D either as background or vice versa. How they try to blend this is with this giant shadows where you can clearly see visible diagonal lines across it. It doesn't know when to use the 2D and 3D at points that you'll be thrown-off by the the transitions of these elements mentioned above.

To say that cg is bad when we've gotten some good anime in cg in the most recent years, especially from this year is really trying the remove the blame from the core problem of new Berserk. New Berserk is a very inconsistent mess of 2D and 3D that is having an epic clash trying to make it work with the same knowledge as those who made the older berserk anime if they were forced to make a 3d berserk instead of the one they actually made. The only reason you'd be watching new Berserk is because they animated the Tower of Conviction arc and you want to see how it's being handled. I think the general public can ignore most of the faults mentioned if they just don't pay too much attention to the very stitched together nature than is the new Berserk anime. If the team stuck to one style of either 2D or 3D as the focus and used the other sparingly and in the right moments, it could have worked out better than what is currently being presented.

Its also just not very good. Just about the only thing it does right or better than anything we've seen so far is the focus on the blade's weight with and heavy sound effects to compliment it. Everything else is worse than the first anime and movies.

Also no nipples. The fuck? Berserk for daytime TV now? Fuck this shit.

Musou games fucking suck.

I hope there's an english dub. Cause i don't want my Guts sound like a gook fuckboi.

I don't want to be reminded of this right now, not while that terrible anime is airing.

I wish Itagaki could have done this game. I wish Itagaki would just do another hack and slash.

Why do they just stand there waiting for death? This looks that like shitty wii u zelda game.

>Guts is voiced by anothony burch

Anthony isn't a VA, his sister is. He's just a writer.

All you do is mash the same combos in these games.

That looks like an upressed Gamecube game.
What the shit.

Gameplay looks shitty because of the retarded "shockwaves". The Dreamcast and PS2 game had better combat.

The shilling couldn't be any more obvious.

What if Guts got the darksign? what if the primordial serpents decided they won't take the God Hand's shit and their dark age?

It's so hilariously bad

Not a huge fan of musou games but it's probably the easiest and most logical way to handle a Berserk game. Hopefully it won't be shit. I'd love it if you can play as characters other than Guts

Nigger please. You might be shocked to find out, but not everyone has ever played a musou game, so it doesn't bother us if the Berserk one is entirely similar to the previous musou games.

It's still Berserk, it actually goes through the entire story all the way to Fantasia arc from the very beginning, characters actually look like themselves unlike in the new anime, and did I mention, it's Berserk?

They have already confirmed playable Griffith, Casca, Zodd, Judeau, Schierke and Serpico. Many many weeks ago.

Also, they confirmed that some characters have a transformation system. Some conditions will allow you to transform, for example Zodd into Apostle form, or Guts into Berserker Armor form.

I wish that were more true. Most of it is just badly paced, flatly delivered and underwhelming in every way. Mozgus' torture chamber was somehow the low point so far and even that was barely worth a chuckle.

The Bluray will probably restore nipples and Farny flicking the bean, but those are so far down the list of things wrong here I honestly don't even give a shit. The 90s show was butchered and all over the map, but at least it was competently directed and knew how to tell a story in a coherent manner.

Anyway, new Musou game looks exactly like I thought it would. Not getting my dick in a knot over it, but I'm autistic enough I'll have weeks of fun.

will this be coming to PC?

this is literally the best way to handle a Berserk game, where battles are either against hordes of enemies or an apostle type boss. All the rest is story and dialogue.

Having said that, I just hope the combat and enemy designs force us to vary our attacks every once in a while

that's all techmo koei ever wants

Yes, to Steam.

Of coursh!

Well, I guess we could make the game better through mods on PC version at least

LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT HEAVY
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT HEAVY
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT HEAVY
LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT

I haven't been actively following the game so that's good to hear.

i hope it has good replay value… the dragon quest musuo game was kinda boring, i didnt even finish it. and this is coming from someone that owns almost every dynasty warriors game.

You're a shill alright. Fucking dumb ass.

It looks slower than other licensed musous and definitely a hell of a lot less enemies when you compare it to shit like Hyrule/Pirate Warriors. I think they might be aware of the source material's limits and are trying to follow it without breaking too much musou code.

That said, this difficulty with following source material makes me wonder why the fuck Koei was told to make it a musou in the first place when they are capable of normal action games like the previous Berserk games.

yes, im sure people are being paid to promote a niche title like this one. just go to another thread, faggot.

Or, you know, I really like Berserk? Fucking dumbass.

What, you can't possibly be saying a small to medium sized Jap company can't afford a large scale internet shilling operation.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know of any cases of Japanese companies paying for shills so far. Only (((western))) ones.

Didn't take long for them to downgrade the graphics.

On the plus side, they confirmed there's a transformation mechanic for some characters (Zodd confimed to be one of them).
Maybe there's hope for bible bashing and punching with wings.

apparently they cant afford large scale. they can only afford like 5 people on Holla Forums Holla Forums.

No Mozgus no buy

WB: HOW U WANT UR ANIMAY MIURA

MIURA: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM, FUCK IT ALL UP

Indeed

Kill yourself

/a/ ironically watches shit all the time, otherwise they wouldn't have watched Code Gayass a decade ago.

maybe left is PC version maxed out

I'm sure that's what it is.

I sure hope so. Maybe they showcased the PS3 version in the new trailer? We'll have to wait and see.

I mean, if that's not it, I don't really see what the reason would be to downgrade from what we see in the left side screenshots. It's not the graphics in those are high enough to make the framerate fall below 30 on even consoles.

Reminder that Miura will never finish Berserk because he's bored with it
Reminder that it will continue to devolve into JRPG party shounen shit

graphic quality is no indication of how easy something is to run.

mediocre#5.6 had framerate issues.

you are pure cancer and you need to kill yourself. musou games are dogshit, this has been established canon on Holla Forums for years.

I recently watched the movies, is it just me or the rape barely looks like rape? she wasn't even yelling and resisting as I would imagine a rape victim would be, specially for a female warrior like her.

In the manga she wasnt raped by the monsters, they stripped her and were holding ver for griffith.
Besides, she was in total shock after judeau died .

in the manga she already got demon raped by a hundred other apostles before Griffith plunged in. Add on to that the curse hurting anyone where there's a demon nearby and I doubt that most people hardened or not would remain conscious or sane throughout it.
which brings the question why didn't fempto rape Guts so he could take out a major adversary.

I thought she was. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on beserk so

That explains it, the movie left that out and I got the impression that she was basically taking it without much resistance.

But thats bullshit, you cancerous griffithfag.
She only got raped once and it was griffith the one that did it, she was almost raped several times.

Now I am confused.

Also, what about this? suddenly Miura became Kishimoto and Griffith is his Sasuke?

god the manga fucking sucks ass now
i can't wait for all his friends to die

calm down. I know emotions are high but we can find a place of agreement.

some low effort edits fam

I hope you are right.

Anyone rembers the shitty dreamcast game? I swear it could have been better with soft lock and no wall collisions.

Shes the sweetest little rapebait in all of midland, many tried to rape her but failed, only griffith suceeded at raping her .

But we cant because what youre saying did not happen.

Hes right, thats an edit, in the manga he was telling some wizards about what griffith wants.

but then I said

I know, but then I go back to the same, she was just too soft on the whole rape scene.

As for the manga edits, that's a relief, still, I hope Guts really ends up killing him as slowly and painfully as possible.

Not even a chimp out.
At least Mozgus goes ballistic at the mere mention of heresy. Now that was a man of true convictions.

Sorry then, didnt check the id.

Why would he chimp out at the people that can heal casca and also want to stop griffith?

Ever since Conviction ended Guts has been trying to ignore his revenge in favor of retarded Caska. He isn't so easily triggered anymore. Pay attention, user.

I'd expect him to get somewhat infuriated at the mere mention of Griffith. But I understand, he's running a day care now and the magic idol contest is about to start and he has to help Schierke become Midland's top magic idol or some bullshit of the sort that wouldn't surprise me in the least if it happened.
I'd like to think something quite gruesome is being set up but I doubt it. Ever since the JRPG party got assembled, everything mellowed down.

Compared to the Dreamcast and PS2 Berserks, this looks really boring.

Uh, that kind of rings a bell, wait, wasn't Miura too fond of [email protected]/* */ games?

user, guts has matured now, he isnt an edgycunt, he stores his fury for when he has to fight,
And i hope too something happens to his jrpg party.

Well, it is some indication. I didn't say it's everything. Obviously poor optimization and programming will give poor performance. But to my understanding musou games never had performance issues.

I wanted to start reading manga after 5 years or so, but after I saw that panel with like 5 lolis and rest of the gang, there's no way.

Gut's ultimate revenge is going to be having Schierke unseat Griffith as the "world's greatest idol"
of course now we have interparty competition with the new witches joining up as well

read everything through the Conviction Arc

What if the reason as to why Berserk is being raped by loli witches and CGI is because they want us to feel Guts' rage?

Even as a fan of berserk i'd be interested in seeing the massive amount of butthurt that would create.
DO IT

In the Dreamcast game Guts was voiced by Michael Bel, AKA Raziel.

Read the manga.

She was raped by the monsters, it just wasn't shown because it would be way too fucked up. But she definitely was.

Notice how she is bleeding from her vagina.

I read whole manga up to latest release, 5 years ago, I stopped reading at the boat.

You're wrong, the Apostles 100% did gang rape her before Griffith did. This is a fact.

The voice acting in the dreamcast version was pretty good.

OK, now it makes more sense, it was kind of stupid to leave it out the movie, it made the rape look more like NTR.

Except for a few lines from Guts which were kind of out of character.

I'll never find a qt muscle brown girl that is pure.

I looks boring and bland like all musou games. A Berserk skin can't fix a boring game.

Even in the real world Guts can't have anything good happen for him.

Well, at least it was Guts the one who popped her cherry.

Lucky motherfucker.

Also in addition to being raped into unconsciousness by the Apostles, the Griffith rape in the manga was a lot more savage than in the anime or movies, and lasted really long. Like several chapters.

It was also kind of stupid, Casca wanted Griffith's D for years, Griffith actually wanted to ram Casca, but nothing happened until Guts got in the picture, he literally friendzoned Casca and got friendzoned by Guts, then he proceeds to rape her as if he was the victim all along.

Wait, chapters? how does that even work?

I wouldn't mind that.

Well there's Teagan from that shitty Tumblr game Uncommon Time and she's a right-winged confirmed virgin who hates degeneracy with a passion. I'm pretty sure she's based on Casca. The only problem is that she's asexual because Tumblr.

you better get used to fan theories.
because Beserk ain't ending

Griffith was never interested in Casca in the slightest. Ever. He could have had her whenever he wanted when he was still human, because she admired and loved him.

Griffith was homo for Guts, and was heavily triggered when Guts left the Band. Even while he is banging Charlotte, he is thinking of Guts at the moment he cums.

After being saved from the dungeon, he saw several times by observing that Guts and Casca had become lovers. Out of his anger towards Guts for leaving, he raped Casca solely as revenge against Guts. Before turning into Femto he already tried it in the wagon, tried forcing himself on Casca to get revenge on Guts, but he was too weak to do it.

so the dream thing about him having a kid with Casca is movie only?

Can't wait!

Jesus christ man, at least watch the anime.
Not the CGI fest new one

Fuck I wish the hit boxes he hits don't extend beyond his sword. And maybe the people should have more weight to them.

Other than that it's my first type of game like this so it will be a decent game.

Dont be so harsh, she didnt want that, she was a virgin until she fell in love with guts, shes still pure in soul.

Kek

I guess I'll do, I knew something was odd about the movies in general, aside from compressing a lot of stuff, too bad the new anime skipped the fetus arc.

Now that this thread has devolved into a /demonrape/-derail. Why do the Godhand have human genitalia if they aren't really tangible and they have no connections to any human or they're most important connection is cut off? Did Griffith grow a demon dick for this one scenario because you don't see them fuck very often.

I can dream.

Also I hope Femto is playable. I always wanted to play as Femto.

I am pretty sure that's the case.

No it's in the manga, secondly it's not in the movies but in the old 1997 anime. But it was a vision given to him by the God Hand, you see the Behelit appearing in the soup too.

But you misunderstood his dream/vision. It was more of a "huh, it's not so bad living a peaceful life, I could get used to being crippled and being taken care of" then he is woken to the cruel reality.

He was never interested in Casca, if he was, he could have had her whenever he wanted before he was captured. There really are a lot of hints that he's actually homo and butthurt because he couldn't have Guts.

Presumably like Griffith they were all once human so they keep somewhat to their human forms out of nostalgia or convenience.

Because they can choose their form.

I see, now it makes sense.

The woman has tits. I guess when they become a godhand it takes some of the characteristics of what they went through in life. I assume the brain guy was the guy that was imprisoned by the skull king but he was smart thus toppled him legacy as king. The girl one was probably a slut type of girl. And we see with Griffith that he had a full falcon suit and he was raped so of course he raped casca.

I don't know but I think it takes some of their characteristics with them also tales what was really involved in them in their life's. Like sex was big for Femto and the girl I assume.

This. Why would first of all they lose their genitals upon becoming God Hand? Apostles keep theirs too. We've also seen Griffith go back and forth between his human form and Femto form after Conviction.

Griffith was never raped. He willingly sold his ass for money. He raped Casca entirely to get back at Guts for leaving him.

So they can choose their form, If they know they can rape their enemies into madness, why wouldn't they just shoot thousands of demon genitalia out between their legs and take out their enemies that way. Is the limit to godhand powers only one demonic genetalia rape at a time?

So far Griffith only seemed to need one, the rest, I don't know, they must have their preferred method.

Also, why the fuck did they bother to add colorless nipples to this scene and this scene only? Its like they sort of started to care

nigger what the fuck are you smoking

Because the show is shit, and the part with the colorless nipples was 2d, so they might as well do it

Nigga the God Hand can not enter the human realm except during the Eclipse which happens once every 216 years.

Only in the Fantasia arc where the human and magical realms were merged into one, have the god hand been able to enter the human world and do as they want. Griffith was an exception because he was reborn in a human body (Guts and Cascas malformed sons body).

She's clearly hand drawn there, so they just colored out the nipples for the censored TV version. In the CG nudity parts of course they can just disable nipples, making them entirely disappear.

Obviously the blu ray versions will have nipples.

She's pretty damn fit and also white not brown ayyy

But every naked scene in the rest of the anime doesnt have nipples, its just this one scene. That is what makes it so weird

One of the animators probably figured he could get away with it since almost everyone had stopped watching the show by then anyway.

Requesting WEW!

They don't call him The Blacked Swordsman for nothing.

Casca isn't even brown, she's from southern Midlands and there is no indication that shes some sort of foreigner from Kushan. She's just a tan peasant girl, after the Golden Age arc when she's been living in the caves for awhile she clearly loses the tan.
The older anime adaptation made her way darker for some reason.

I had to stop after the Golden Arc. Shit just got way to dark for me. Still, the game looks pretty good for Dynasty Warriors. Any word yet on being able to play as Skull Knight?

Are you implying ceska buttfucked guts?

Thats guts's edgy period, he loses the edge after reuniting with casca.

He is implying that sexy gentleman in his pic did

Nah, I just mean the content in general. I don't mind Guts being edgy, but that whole part where that family got raped, cut up, and put on pikes didn't sit well with me, then not a few chapters after you have that whole "feast" thing happen. Still, the guy who writes it does a great job at showing why characters are the way they are. Better than anything I've seen really, and Griffith is easily one of the best characters I've ever seen.

You could say that when he went back for Casca his sword was kind of dull

Yeah, but those are two different sex acts, so it would be his first.

Maybe its like how if you buttfuck a girl she is technically still a virgin

But guts had never penetrated anything.

We must suffer like G did.

But he got his butt fucked so he was still a virgin

I still see this and I get the same reaction as Guts.

I guess Griffith won't be humilliated and beaten into submission with all the fucking demons.

It's been about a decade since I read Berserk in full. I thought I had gotten over this, but no.

I'm still fucking mad.

so the only time an enemy is sliced in half is when that gay cutscene plays?
limbs should be flying with every swing, fuck this shit

Well, you can read after Arc of Conviction then. Series becomes the anti-edge.
Skull Knight (and Mozgus) have character models but they could have been made solely for story cutscenes. It also looks like some characters might be boss NPCs like the Count and Grunbeld. Could be mistaken on both accounts.
Still waiting for Mozgus and Skull Knight to be announced as playable characters. It's probably the only thing that can sway me into giving the game a shot.

It looks like only trolls (and possibly other non-human enemies) get sliced. Screenshots of Zodd beating soldiers had a lot of blood spraying but all the bodies looked intact.

Guts is composed because he sees a silver lining in all this. Now that Griffith is officially fucking up the whole world, Guts is no longer torn between keeping Casca safe and killing Griffith. It's safe enough to say they line up as one and the same goal now.
It's just too bad the Skellig chapters are too recent to get any coverage in the video game, 'cause said chapters really exemplify how good Miura still is at worldbuilding and storytelling. After all these years, he's still got it.

The edge ends after the Conviction Arc. Then it becomes all sunshine and rainbows.

That's the thing, maybe it will be like Naruto all over again, Guts and Griffith vs the Idea of Evil.

I called it the second the game was announced. Every single Musou game starting with and since DW8 has been complete irredeemable trash.

Anyone excited for this game has shit taste, and anyone who still thinks modern Musou is good is cancer.

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
The best way to handle a Berserk game is to make an actual fucking game instead of a shitty musou cash-in. Platinum has been whoring themselves out for years now, just hand it to the guy who directed Revengeance if you want to be lazy. Why is it so hard to actually make a new IP for once?

You'll be lucky if the game even functions. Mods that do anything other than swap textures are out of the question.

Is that after of before Millenium Falcon and the armor thing?

Before

I think I've been here too long
I legitimately don't understand how someone can be so disgusted by simple violence

Before. It's the one where Griffith is reborn as a person again.

Then there is some edge in Millenium, I think.

As much as I love to rag on Capcom, I think Itsuno and Kobayashi would be able to do the series more justice. Just take the base of Dragon's Dogma (open world and special moves system) add a zest of Sengoku Basara (special moves being cancelable by evading, dashing or by performing other skills), a few elements of Witcher 3 (monster dens, contracts, raised villages) and maybe Nioh's stance system to give Guts various basic strings and perhaps even more moves (this way you'll never get bored because the character "only has 1 weapon") and we could get something that mixes ARPG with CUHRAIZEEEE.
IMHO, the only good thing a Berserk game could take from the hack and slash genre is enemy numbers.

Gambino sold you out

That would be cool, but I was specifically saying giving it to Saito would be the lazy route. Actually getting Itsuno and his team to make something completelty new would require effort.
I just wish they did literally ANYTHING ELSE than a musou game. Might as well call them musouge. "It's not a kusoge, it's a musouge!"

Ah yes. Right, you are.
Well, to play Devil's advocate, I wasn't expecting them to add the transformation mechanic. I thought they'd just pad the select screen with Berserk Guts, Femto etc and monster Zodd would be a NPC boss.
Sadly, that's the thing with Musou - KT doesn't really have to try and do anything to the basic formula. And, to be frank, I imagine the brand new transformation mechanic won't make any sales by itself - Musou fans will buy it because it's Musou and Berserk fans will buy it because it's Berserk.

Transformation mechanic is easy. They've had a "RAGE METER" since 8, and there's no doubt it's just going to be that. Boosted stats for the duration, end it by running out or pressing the circle button to do a flash move that doesn't even kill all of the enemies on the screen because half of them temporarily popped out of existence thanks to shit performance.

Mercedes from Dragon's Dogma

Literally poor man's casca

Actually, the Millennium Falcon arc does some very dark stuff with the trolls and the Kushans.

They're pure boring.

It's possible to make you feel like a powerful badass while still requiring skill and providing a sense of urgency.
The majority of musou games don't do this.

It's the right type of game, but the execution is most likely to be fucking garbage as always

They should've had Tak Fujii make a Berserk game. He's one of the few people who could do it justice.

A Berserk game with ONE MILLION TROOPS!?
AWESOMENESS!

Fit = / = Musclegirl

A twink ain't no musclebear, friendo.

Same here, well done violence is very appealing to me. I'm also sick of every story having characters with plot armor and a happy ending, it is very boring and predictable. That's part of the reason why I liked JoJo so much, there was legit tension and excitement in every fight because even the slightest mistake could be a death sentence, even for main characters.

She already knew by then that he had been raped, and it doesn't count because Guts didn't dick Donovan

Dumbass, keep reading. Guts constantly grows as a person and he stops being obsessed with murdering Griffith and shifts towards taking care of his waifu.

It's obvious.
We're only on this planet to suffer.
And it only ever gets worse.

You what mate, the dark stuff stops happening when Fantasia begins. Millenium has all kinds of mass rape, mass murder, and similar stuff.

You know, after the interview with the author, this series really doesn't seem worth it anymore. HiatusxHiatus will finish before Berserk ever does.

Nothing wrong with those images.
:^)

But they've shown that the transformation has different models for the other form. Guts goes into the Berserker armor form, and Zodd turns into his Apostle form.

BRAVO MIURA

BUY THE BLURAY GOYIM

Don't be stupid, Japans laws actually prevent from showing nipples on a TV version

dump lewds of G

found the original still the manga is going to shit one dead end after another he needed to end it a while ago as now its the story that never ends mode. as he now would have to face each of the apostle knights under grifith then finaly grifith assuming he wanted to rush it 3-4 books dedicated to each apostle under grifith and a finale of what 5-7 books of finishing off grifith and sealing away the rest of the god hand. and on top of that closing his blacksmith buddies story line of fucking off with those Arab merc's and fucking with griffith somehow and if i recall correctly the original author writer faggot has said that he lost his passion for writing drawfagging edgy MicEgelord the comic

This is some pretty bad obvious shillery

He said its 75% finished. Obviously once they get to Falconia, the final battle will happen.

I'll believe that when I see it. We know how long it takes to do a simple task like taking a boat ride, I don't even want to know the length it will take to kill/stop a godhand.

Well, if he said its 75% finished, there will be about 10 more volumes, so 100 episodes. That's enough to do all kinds of shit, but he will have to keep with the current pace of drawing one episode per month if he wants to ever achieve that.

Maybe there's mobs of old dudes to suck off at the rhythm of LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT HEAVY.

Musou games could be easily made better if they made the enemy AI more aggressive. Considering how most levels are designed, they have quite the room for optimization. I'm pretty sure any dev making a musou clone can outdo Tecmo-Koei on gameplay, but I'm pretty sure nobody wants to make a new IP, AAA, AA, or indie, with musou gameplay, since the main attraction is fanservice.

However, why do people think that Berserk should be developed by Itagaki/Fromsoft, especially after Dark Souls 2 and 3? I can understand if you want a Souls-esque game, but the difference between the Souls games themselves is only execution, and a pure/copy paste of any of the games, but with a Guts player model wouldn't truly do the games service.

You're best off giving the work to someone like Itsuno, but not just so he can go "lol Dragon's Dogma: Berserk Edition".

Do you have any facts to back up that claim? Embed related aired every week on tv. Unless they've changed the law in the past twenty years, you're talking out of your ass. No, the Tokyo ordinance, a few years back, doesn't count. If it did, even DVD/Blurays would be affected

Those fucking kikes

Sage for double-post

やれやれだぜ

Anyone spot that the PS3 version is the same price as the PS4 version. The PC is gonna get shafted with PS3 style graphics with PS4 enhancements.

Griffith looks pretty boring to play. Guts & Zodd for me that is going to be sick.

They have changed the law mate, the old 1997 Berserk anime showed nipples too. But nowadays you can't show nipples on Jap TV.

Well the marketing works, I want that costume

Again, I would still appreciate a source. Last I checked, AT-X still showed nipples. I watched Valkyrie Drive Bikkhuni uncensored just a few months back for fuck's sake.

Well, yeah but it's still a bitch move. This shit better be cross-buy.

I don't have a source, but I've seen a LOT of people say it's because of a law dictating Japanese TV content. The law doesn't apply to DVD or blu ray releases after the show has aired on TV.

Is there any reason why it went PG13? I loved how dark and graphic the manga was now its the complete opposite.

You're going to have to lend me that crystal ball, wizard.

That's a man, baby.

I thought that was just because of kikes wanting to sell BDs.

I have the distinct feeling, the cutesy arcs with loli-witch and co are just build-up for a repeat of what happened at the end of the golden-age arc.

to be honest, after reading beserk in one sitting, it was draining, like, not in a bad way, but in an emotional way, shit was heavy, it was always heavy, and then you see "WACKY TIMES WITH LOLI-WITCH AND SUICIDE ARMOR CREW" and it was sort of like a cathartic deload from all the stress the other chapters induced.

Now we're in a calm, relaxing state, where everything is bound to ramp the fuck up again.

and to be honest, I'm fucking dreading it.

I love all of the characters, puck, theif faggot, asian wind swordsmen, fireslut, loliwitch, fireslut's brother and fireslut's fiance, fishvagina and retard.

I am dreading the moment when the raping begins anew.

adding to that, Griffeth's crew seems pretty chill too, and do not look forward to them all dying, or turning into rape-monsters, even though the top guys in his current "Band of the hawk" seem different from the other RAPE-postles.

Who's retard? That manlet knight?

Oh shit, I forgot about mustache knight.

I was referencing casca

There was that scene where the monsters were fighting underneath falconia. They'll be released sometime

Guts is too slow and all the enemies are too close, it feels like they could just attack him easily enough. Compare it to the old game where getting flanked actually means something.

Note that the game is emulated here and is a bit slow, note how Schierke's voice is weird for example. Put it on 1.25 to see what the gameplay speed is more like or watch this.

Guts is supposed to be pretty fucking fast.

Let me restate:
The raws came out only a day or two later than the censored versions. Does that sound like bluray rips to you?

I agree more and more stations are showing censored releases. But the general consensus, I've seen, was it was either pushing DVD/Bluray sales or the stations themselves pushing for less explicit content. Meanwhile, premium channels like AT-X continue with uncensored (or sometimes just less censored) broadcasts. Any legislative change to broadcast laws would surely affect them too.

Are you sure you're not just talking about the hysteria speculation regarding crackdowns because of the olympics? There were a couple of raids on ero-manga publishers, which lead to most publishers panicing and pushing up the censorship even on tankoubons. But that was the police enforcing more harshly the existing but vague laws on genital depiction.

[email protected]/* */

Well, now that we estabilished how this new game will fail to do what it's supposed to, how about we discuss the old one?
Is it worth picking up?
I can probably burn a copy of the patched game and play it on my modded ps2 myself.

Dark Souls pantheon vs Berserk Pantheon
how would it go?

I hear it's pretty good and much better than the first one in terms of gameplay, which apparently has just filler story.

What the fuck it looks better than the new one.

No it's because obviously kids can watch anything on TV, so they censor TV versions. But a kid can't go and buy an M rated blu ray or dvd collection of anime.

How is Serpico asian? He's also Farnezes brother, and they're like from a Venezian merchant family or something

No it does not.

Squinty eyes.

Oh yeah I see what he means. But, he's just squinting to make the character look unique, has pretty average face otherwise.

I don't know if this is really a "downgrade"
The images on the right look crisper, and have less DoF, the reflections look better (are actually present), and the only real difference aside from that is the color palette has been traded in for a darker, browner look.

The only thing that looks much better in the old screenshots is his giant chunk of iron.

Either way, it's a Berserk game, you'll be playing it to smash everything in your way, protect magic lolis, behead rape horses, and generally fuck about like an utter badass. Are graphics really the most important part? No matter how good they make it look, it could never even shake a stick at the manga's art.

Lighting looks a lot better on the left side, and goddamn his sword looks SHIT on the right side pictures

she's such a qt

Gotcha covered

Also, Mozgus steals the show in the anime

Jesus Christ.

They were about to, then guts cut in.

Wrong. They raped her for a good while before Guts cut in. Just look at the screenshots from earlier in the thread. She is bleeding profusely from her crotch.

It is very clearly hinted that this happened. All her flashbacks are to different scenarios of Apostles around her as she is naked too, never to Griffith raping her. So the Apostle rape traumatized her even more.

I dont even think she was conscious when griffith finally stuck his demon dick inside her. If she regains her sanity she probably wont even know why Guts has such a huge fucking hateboner for griffith

Sacrificing the Band of the Hawk?

Does she even know griffith was responsible? I mean, suddenly demons started popping up and everyone dies around you.

You know… Guts will just tell her what happened if she can't remember. There is no way he would lie or keep the truth hidden from her.

If she has her memory, she knows. In the Eclipse, the God Hand told the entire Band that Griffith himself will make the decision to sacrifice them.

Oh, didn't remember that.

Doesn't take much but yeah. Honestly, I'm just watching the anime for his scenes (and random horrible shit like rapehorse). Koyama's a great VA (shame he's not reprising Kira in the JoJo anime).

So fanboy, just as bad.

I fucking hate how Platinum is the only company making proper 3D action games these days. You got a lot of ARPGs and button mashers, but never anything with depth. Team Ninja is too busy making Nioh and Capcom couldn't be assed to make another DMC right now.

Kill yourself

Also even Platinum can clearly make utter garbage games, or did you not see what a wreck and failure Scalebound is? The gameplay is terrible.

Is Casca still rapped?

This may be a an unpopular opinion, but I've been quite enjoying the new anime. It's so gloriously preposterous.

kek

I hated that character

The only redeeming thing about the whore's arc is she's dying of hep.

Well, now we know he´s gonna be in the game, but is he gonna be a playable character?

Because he better fucking be

only because Holla Forums hates video games that are fun

It's from the anime dumdum, that's not canon. This is her canon appearance.

Hahahah this fucking picture. Well done.