Seedbombs thread #2

Continued from

Botanical warfare against the ghetto
ITT we discuss methods to purge the nigger from our lands.
Plants being discussed:

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
eddmaps.org/distribution/usstate.cfm?sub=4536
amazon.com/Rare-Hummingbird-Trumpet-HARDY-seeds/dp/B01HQKTX5O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501368159&sr=8-2&keywords=trumpet vine
americanmeadows.com/perennials/vines/trumpet-vine-flamenco
joyusgarden.com/red-trumpet-vine/
thespruce.com/stop-spreading-of-trumpet-vines-2132896
youtube.com/watch?v=o9M7H8mEsvE
youtube.com/watch?v=OwlECv-TSBM
youtube.com/watch?v=svBCmPXnZG8
burpee.com/flowers/cypress-vine/cypress-vine-red-prod000186.html
gardenersnet.com/flower/cypressvine.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WAQ2AzMmaJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=k_cvkABuD4w
parkseed.com/cardinal-climber-vine-seeds/p/03309-PK-P1/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlDz39xe18s
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsHBRfQi5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1t6h8c71w
youtube.com/watch?v=m-Xt-Ak8pe4
youtube.com/watch?v=1WZcBFd8zTU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ef6nzqURq4
youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZmWCWD7pM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmdqwm8igEk
youtube.com/watch?v=rBJy1MGJxSE
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT-PoshLhw(top
archive.is/0Go3T
8ch.net/file_store/2053d3c560865a8498b8057f4f1a0bede34d099d0f0738eff65db63f09c08ade.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=gzjnF9lMnF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-Y68W4K5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8QvHYpWrYKQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furanocoumarin
kennethnoll.uconn.edu/nsf-termite-project/how-to-build-a-termite-farm.html
thisoldhouse.com/ideas/paint-color-ideas-ornate-victorian-houses
historichousecolors.com/portfolio/
antimicrobe.org/hisphoto/history/Aspergillus-Mummys curse.asp
archive.is/WjcWx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ways that plants can contribute:

Plants can provide cover for crime, homelessness, prostitution and drug use, vandalism, increasing social problems.

Plants can cause uncomfortable rashes and scrapes (poison ivy, saw briar)

Plants can provide resources when these neighborhoods are taken back, like wood or fruits.

Some plants can pull mortar out of walls, move paving stones with their roots. Falling branches can damage property.

The most expedient thing would be to chop down trees so they fall on abandoned buildings, which won't be repaired. Then all of the social ills would persist in the abandoned buildings, no need to wait for a bunch of bushes to grow. All kinds of trash weeds would grow in the new canopy opening.

Honestly, I don't think this idea has any merit. Sage.

Bump

What kind of autism is this?

Now gobbin up ghettos is good and paradoxically constructive, but what other targets are there? I've seen churches flying the LGBBQ rainbow.

You can give it a shot. Churches are generally better maintained. Especially if they're White churches. Whereas Black ghettos and Spictowns are about as well maintained as garbage dumps.

Ok hold up

First of all, if this lowers property values, doesn't this just ensure the area will remain nog heaven? High property values drive them out, low property values invite them in.

Second of all, let's say you successfully destroyed some of their homes. Where would they go? Probably to whiter areas right? (everything is whiter than where they are now)

Last thing, what is our objective here? To reclaim the cities? Is there some way we could target this more effectively, to achieve our objective more efficiently?

…um

You do understand that raising the racial consciousness of Whites is a goal, right?

No one has the answer because it wont work. Everything you said is right. If all the houses in Detroit disappeared overnight all you'd create is the death spell of smaller communities.

what if there was a city in a swing state that we wanted to go red? We might be able to use this to chase nogs into a blue state, and nullify the importance of their vote

OP should be banned for suggesting hogweed.

Read the old thread faggot

Best idea yet.

You're a good man user.

tfw when i made that OC and senpai noticed me

Excellent work, my man.

Hi Dana. How is your money laundering situ now that they know?

Also did this one.

(checked)
Amazing!

Kudzu?

Bamboo?

Hogweed is no fucking joke, I used to work landscaping in upstate NY with a bunch of beaners. One day we were called out to take care of a huge grove of bushes behind a development and few feet into the grove we encountered like four, 12 foot high hogweeds right infront of us. I got burns on my arms though, luckily I was wearing eye/face protecting plus gloves.

The beaners weren't so lucky, one dumbass tried to cut them down with an electric saw and ended up dusting the entire crew with those poison barbs, one dude was hospitalized from breathing it in, everyone else was covered in burns and blisters

Dont fuck with Hogweeds.

Checked. Solid memesmanship there, son.

Be better to strategically place hostile plants in locations known to the worst inhabitants of an area.
Don't deliberately plant stuff to destabilize old industrial sites - I write grants for that kind of thing and it hurts more than it helps. It's a real pain in the ass to get niggers to move out of an abandoned building, add in the real costs of healthcare to squatters (our insurance pays out if someone is illegally on a property and they die to something preventable aka everything except Tryone lived a nice long life as a crack addict in this derelict paper mill, he died unceremoniously from old age).
Best bet would be to:
1. throw weed seeds (not pot, legit weeds) into municipal planters - the city didn't maintain and therefore it isn't gonna fuck any insurance companies over
2. actively encourage people to not live in abandoned areas - it's unavoidable for some, that's just the cards they were dealt. It sucks but there's resources avivable and many are literally 'too busy today, we'll be in tomorrow.' fast forward to my shift ending the next day 'hey, you still want a house?' 'who the fuck are you,' okay cool get the fuck out from under my awning you leech. start rumors that the buildings will be torn down due to whatever you think they'll believe. I told some old dude that he shouldn't stay at this one place because junkies hang out there.
3. when they belive that you shouldn't stay in this post, they'll move elsewhere.
THAT IS WHERE YOU SHOULD PLANT POSION IVY NOT HOGWEED OR OTHER SHIT THATS OBVIOUS
once they move, you have someone that's a community ombudsman or some other figure that deals with these poor souls. The goal is to get the undesirables out - ie the people who won't take help when literally offered a house. those people need serious mental and societal help but society doesn't want to lift a finger because it isn't profitable.
Right wing charities when?

tl;dr: don't be like the us military and carpet bomb the hood - think of this as a gradschool capstone project; use everything you've learned including but not limited to social engineering, urban exploring, gureilla gardening, low-level activist organization (think of the bog points some anarchist organization would get for 'cleaning' up some nasty plants), etc. Use these strategic infestations to your dvantage and foster lifelong connections with the community to 'erridacate the pests from the area.'
you'll catch more with honey than vinegar

fuck your kike insurance company

Does cultivated moss and molds count? Molds can be spread in various old buildings and crack dens. That and it grows in enough damp and filthy concrete jungles.

Lads, think we can get the blessings of some nature gods to help strengthen the plants, and speed their Spread/growth rate? My first suggestion would be Cernunnos.

we don't need these degenerates. Let them die.

Would it be possible to infect the ghetto with plants that niggers and beaners are allergic to? I know nogs are more likely to become allergic to milk,eggs,soy, wheat, rye and peanuts than whites. Niggers are also more likely to have asthma and eczema.

WELCOME TO
YOUKOSO
FALLOPIA JAPONICA PARK

I know its a nasty irritant but what do you guys have against it?

Also I've heard kudzu is good because it grows very fast but it can spread and choke out farmland too. Meme responsibly.

What was the deal with drones? I thought it'd be simple enough to hook a few seedbombs up to a release and fly it into remote areas

btw if they live in a city area or outlying area that is considered a city still, they can have the bi-law called on them and be fined lots of money if they refuse to clean shit up.

wtf i love eugenics now

Like I said in the early threads about the user who first thought of this: Its fucking brilliant, whoever read this lore

whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

and then use an applicable strategy against the nigs is fucking brilliant. This is some targeted, very specific racial warfare going on here. These niggers dont have the mind to resist these things.

So to whomever who made this I have to say it again: its fucking smart as heck. Guess spreading this racial lore actually did have some effect in the end.

Yea there are many pieces like that. All pointing towards their true nature. Its pretty neat that someone wanted to genocide them this way.

ANd to the naysayers in this thread: It will work, do you not realize what kind of stress this creates? It drains their bank accounts so that they have to move, that they have to re-settle, many things. Overall its a poverty inducer and a nigger killer.

WE DID IT GUYS!

You children need to grow up. Keep the niggers in the ghettos and gentrify them to death with our real estate companies. Make money and fund our own politicians.

Who's money? Niggers don't have money. It's the taxpayers' money you retarded fuck.

summer ends soon please don't come back

the beauty of this is that niggers will probably "adapt" as they are unclean and filthy animals who have no sense of what is good housing. They dont know what garbage day is, have no concept of cleanliness. And the plants growth is not sudden, its slow and it is outside of their cognition to register as a threat. They will most likely just be blind to it.

Alternately this lowers the property value so low they'll never need leave those areas. Knotweed for stance doesn't do much to walls, just swallowing roads and yards.

Unless all whites wake up and deport/gas the shitskins then our best option is to shock whites into waking up. Right now the kikes are slowly bringing the water up to a boil.
What I think is that the common normalfaggot might encounter someone or be put in a circumstance in which redpilling becomes unavoidable. Problem is they remember that one cool black kid in class that makes funny jokes or some shit and the normalfag thinks "oh, see, not all that bad." The kikes also reinforce this through media propaganda.
I could be wrong.

basically tl;dr what will happen

Correct, in fact, even a white person wouldn't suspect something until it's too late. They'd think it's some big weed or piece of innocent grass.

Until they get burns from those poisonous plants and then the government has to step in. You know how much they love using taxpayers' money to overpay their friends in construction which they sit as a board member on.

Which means more taxes on the middle class White people while the rich dodge it and the poor can't pay it. You niggers really need to think about the long-term instead of being kikes who focus on short-term bullshit.

Then plant it in known areas where cucks reside, then. Make sure no traitor feels safe around 'fellow white people' and leave the niggers in their ghettos.

since they cannot comprehend trends or patterns
since they dont trust whiteys

and contrary to popular belief, since they are not willing to help themselves, even being uplifted by the whites they generally have a far lower participation rate in general with gov and anything resembling society.

How much work does it take to remove these plants? You faggots are saying if they miss some roots then it grows back stronger. You all will cut off your nose to spite the face.

THINK

This. Botanical warfare should be targeted in Jew neighborhoods instead tbh.

Hogweed ?

Its a pretty good theme for a herbal reclamation of Detroit.

Holy shit you beat me to it

So your idea is to make my people suffer in order to wake them up? Whites are suffering in Europe beneath the foot of Islam protected and sponsored by the kikes and the majority still support it! Your idea is similar to Communism that the end will justify the means. Fuck that.

Ask yourselves what the goal is:

Now ask yourselves what happens afterwards. The government will step in at some point and our people will be the ones to suffer.

THINK

In order for the gov to step in there would need to be a public outcry, flash point events for the nigs to get upset. Like a dindunuffing shootout. But this is not that. The property falling apart could and may just well be part of the "natural" cycle for anyones knowledge. Do you see Detroit being repaired right now? Are all the blacks being moved there to whiter neighborhoods lol? Funds and the amount of care for niggers are still limited.

This could prevent from more nigs being born, creating a financial burden, hospital bills, more bad stuff. Its a good plan.

You seriously just want to plant don't you? Plant potatoes and leave politics to adults. Lurk more, think more then come back.

Why have you off'd yourself, yet?

This, and it would rightfully destroy large swathes of a pozzed city leading to reclamation after the niggers are gone.

I have to ask, do you think there will be a breaking point for whites in America?

Nigger you are fucking dumb. See

Jamal dies from his burns and he isn't the only one. Before that hospitals are noticing an uptick in treatment of plant poison. Chimps go into an uproar because gubmint don't help black folk remember the uproar about Flint, Michigan and the lawsuits? Niggers further destroy their ghetto now government must intervene.

Pray tell user, where does the government get the money to fix shit?

Possibly a genuinely good idea this.

Imagine a wall with those fucking plants? Kek.

Not an argument. Put the childish things away and speak and conduct yourself as a White man would.

Yes, I'm about to leave the office. I'll do a proper post in this thread. Check back in an hour or so.

Really, you should stop being a cowardly faggot and do what you always wanted to do.

You're shitting up this board with your own personal interpretation of when whites are going to experience the pain necessary to start behaving like human beings again. That you aren't even entertaining this idea means you either have information we do not, or you over-inflate the importance of your own cynicism because you're
asses and elbows

I'll take the latter. Off yourself.

Not that guy you are replying to nor related to your message that much: but is not delicious? The lack of spiritual sanity, and the crutch of materialism are the two driving factors that imprison these whites in their decay. The jews may be just purposefully not trying to damage the economic system of the whites too much, so that they drown in materialism, always enough to eat, always enough gadgets and thing to keep themselves busy with. One of the worst sins, dragged slowly through the years into actual death. Until where we are now, where their souls are hollow. Where a spiritual fart into their general direction can make them fall over so to speak.

I wonder if that can be weaponized somehow. To find back the holy and to cast it as a hostile force towards them with memetics. Are their hards just hardened or did the christians also become hollow at the same time as they did? I wonder.

The point is to make whites actually feel afraid again, because they're way too comfortable relying on a false security that they can fall back on ethnic organization whenever they wish and that There's Nothing Wrong, Goy™

Making whites doubt their own ability to trust fellow whites because they aren't white nationalists, is a way to quickly draw the ultimatum on them. Either they embrace being minorities in a colored country and having zero control over their governance while said governance promotes that whites are the source of all ills of non-whites, or they ally with whites now.

As if the water in Flint will ever become clean the local government is piratically bankrupt

I'm not saying to seed bomb innocent peoples' houses. But if you're not going to seed bomb the ghettos, there's other ways to utilize this information against traitors.

What the fuck is that? Jesus!

Mother Nature tongued his anus.

will fear be enough? The virtue signalling that the slightly above average cucks have is the worst thing ever. The white elites were gone and replaced by kikes, so the naturally submissive and following middle class started to look up to them for life advise.

I dont know mang, I just hate these fucking self fallating, average normies, they are so goddamn stupid, treating social approval as the most important thing in their lives, even if they are fat, dont value their history, are hedonistic, and are generally just terrible people. God I hate them so much. Their fucking fake smiling faces when some pro nigger charity is in town asking for gibs, all that fucking nigger monkey love. God I hate them so much.

but they already have all the gibs they can get from taxpayer's money
they won't get any additional gibs for "basic lawn maintenance and weeds removal"
when they get sick and their house collapses on them, the insurance companies won't give a fuck being called racist when they can point on their contract that "letting stuff rot because niggers are lazy" is an exemption clause on their coverage

also it's "whose" and not "who's" you illiterate moron

You mean drains WHITE bank accounts. Niggers don't pay taxes. They are a net drain asking with spics. Jesus the retardation in this shit, when time can be sank into you know, actually creating ordinances that target niggers more often in your local area. People here probably don't even volunteer in your local community, but want to talk about flying seed drones around, inviting plants not native to areas.

He rode the hogweed home

In which they then go to their gibs office and seek state bandaged housing from either the housing authority our the local city managed office. Guessing you haven't lived and dealt with niggers in the city and how everything is subsidized for them.

Never got blasters on skin before? I've gotten small blisters on my feet half the size before not fun

If you planted seeds that ended up hurting your own people, that would be retarded now wouldn't it?

The best protection against all natural invasions is preparation and prevention. Once you introduce a human element that can bypass the preventative measures, you can cause some serious damage.

I'm not saying to do it. I haven't seen a proposition that isn't too easily resolvable or too catastrophic to implement. But, if there's ever a time whites actually believe catastrophy is present for their race, why would they or you have reservations about throwing bamboo seeds under a banker's skyscraper, or some other invasive species of some sort?

sage negated

it kinda sounds like defeatism

again, I think that in the grander picture, the scales weight in favor of nigger negatives, thus it should be done.

Nice (checked), yours is way better than mine

Kudzu seems worth it since it grows so fast

Heil'd

The author of that article is such a faggot, although it was a pretty funny read.

don't we want to keep them concentrated in the already shitty areas so we know where to locate them when the time comes?

It's not speculation, this has been happening everywhere for decades when they destroy their own neighborhoods.

Kudzu/hogweed on Fed Reserve when? Botanical warfare on niggers is an incredibly dumb idea, kikes on the other hand…

Especially since most insurance policies do not cover botanical incidents, they lose real estate and can't cash in from it, and those neighborhoods can be colonized by whites.

That requires the nogs to leave their ghetto or actually take effort to leave their niggertown old houses and not be stuck at the TV smoking weed.
Have some pictures of nigger houses I've cleaned.

I grew up in AK, and there's a shitload of cowparsnip up that way. We called it pushki locally.
I still cringe when I see that fucking plant, that shit lined some of the roads and the reason I learned to ride straight on the bike wasn't because I was afraid of falling on the road, it was because I was scared shitless that I was going to fall in the pushki and get covered in burns again.

MUSHROOM SEEDS
U
S
H
R
O
O
M

S
E
E
D
S

A shitskins cannot into foward thinking, that's why they can poop out babies and drown in debt without realizing it until one of them is being attacked by their shitskin loan sharks.
this is why they never pay rent and get evicted, they cannot think foward, and have this sophilistic view that they could never be evicted in the first place because they exist unlike the others and such could be granted God-given immunity.

At the same time, they have intense insecurities and inferiority complexes.
this is why they lash out when people point out their flaws or try to help them. this is why they shun others that try to act civilized instead of shitskins like themselves.

user,….

THIS IS THE PURPOSE!
That's how this works!

The question is.
where will the niggers go when they lose their house?

Next cheapest place.
If we kept this up they'd eventually migrate bit by bit to the equator. Lord knows the cold and heating bills must be a pain to these tropical breeds.

Nowhere. They roam the streets, start doing heroin, then die.

Landscape faggot here

I'm all for for the botanical warfare shit, but if you niggers are going to be using Hogweed then heed these warnings if you want to wage this battle correctly and NOT have any fuck ups

Know it's range
In pic related is the range of the Giant Hogweed, for environmental reasons and to not fuck up any non-target locations/native species DO NOT PLANT OUTSIDE OF THESE STATES. same with kudzu, infact I would even say to not even use that shit its so uncontrollable link here for map eddmaps.org/distribution/usstate.cfm?sub=4536

Plant and spread effectively
From Kikeipeda, ``Giant hogweed is a biennial or monocarpic perennial. the plants usually begin dying after they have set seed. It usually flowers in its second year from late spring to midsummer, The plant produces 1,500 to 100,000 flattened, 1-centimetre (0.39 in)-long, oval, dry seeds that have a broadly rounded base and broad marginal ridges. Tall dead stems may mark its locations during winter.``
This shit grows best in open sunny areas, like lawns or backyards.

Know its Effects
Its been already posted but I think you nigs need to know how effective this shit is at fucking your day up. From the Department of Environmental Conservation of NY, ``When giant hogweed sap, which contains photosensitizing furanocoumarins, contacts human skin in conjunction with sunlight, it can cause phytophotodermatitis - a serious skin inflammation. In brief, the sap prevents your skin from protecting itself from sunlight which leads to a very bad sunburn. Heat and moisture (sweat or dew) can worsen the skin reaction. The phototoxic reaction can begin as soon as 15 minutes after contact, with sensitivity peak between 30 minutes and two hours after contact.`` Once again from kikeipdia, `` They form black or purplish scars that can last several years. Hospitalisation may be necessary.``
```These chemicals can get into the nucleus of the epithelial cells, forming a bond with the DNA, causing the cells to die. The brown colour is caused by the production of melanin by furocoumarins.```

Remember, always wear protective gear when handling this plant, idk about the seeds being harmful but I'd just be cautious.

user, these are niggers… Does this even effect niggers the same way?

it directly attacks melanin, so I'd say yes, very much.

wherever they may go, we can only win.
Riots in white neighborhoods would redpill a lot people, same with businesses or gov buildings.

So they either wreck something irrelevant or redpill people. Big cities are even better because most leftists world views break with a proper reality check, and when jamal will torch somebody's prius then that owner should be forced to see reality clearly.

Is giant hogweed native to the US? I always thought it was from the Caucasus. It's supposed to be a problem in parts of the UK but I've never seen it myself. The worst invasive plants I've seen are hedge bindweed (possible European native) and Russian vine (not native) both of which swamp neglected areas though not as badly as kudzu. Russian vine can also hybridise with Japanese knotweed to create a rapidly spreading vine with very tough, deep roots. Pics related.

www.plant-world-seeds.com/store/view_seed_item/732

I already got mine. :D

Then a better usage would be to harvest the sap, spray some fancy nigger clothes in it (like hats) and place said things in the ghetto. Niggers won't pull the weeds anyhow, so are unlikely to contact the plant otherwise.

well then you'd create gangwars with the Mexicans and Niggers. Which is actually a pretty good idea.

Niggers are more at risk for skin cancer since it's harder to find the melanoma in its early stage, they're less likely to go to the doctor and they think that because they're black, they're immune to the sun because DEY WUZ KANGZ

Nope, the skin rape species Heracleum mantegazzianum, is native to the Caucasus region and Central Asia. but was introduced to Britain in the 19th century and introduced into New York about 1917 as an ornamental plant, fucking chinks.

Is it Heracleum mantegazzianum?

Heracleum Sosnovski - the other one is illegal to buy online just about everywhere but this one also contains contact warnings.

Exactly why would you force niggers out of their ghettos? You do realize they will move into white neighborhoods (on your dime) if their buildings are destroyed right?

ching chang chong prease grow prants fromu far eastu for frowers and reaves you no regret
Ironically these plants are just like niggers, they reproduce without fucking end, ruin everything they touch and don't know when to stop. Niggers should honestly be classified as an invasive species outside of Africa

That particular species is toxic, but only the sap, it doesn't have the bristles on its leaves, but its good enough. If your a badass or a crazy faggot you can harvest Heracleum mantegazzianum seeds from the wild yourself, at your own risk of course.

their buildings are already in pretty bad shape.
by the time they're all evicted, a huge chunk of them should have died out from hogweed poisoning.
Them moving into the white neighborhoods is the big problem of all this though.

Only in big cities where the left rules anyways.Nigs dont like rural areas.

Giant hogweed is not native, should never every be purposely planted, and should be destroyed everywhere it is found. It fucks up wildlife and ruins the area for human activity.
As far as I am concerned, anyone who plants it should be fucking executed.

Don't let any part of it touch your skin when destroying it. You may end up regretting it for years.

Not to be confused with cow parsnip, which is native and much shorter.
All carrot family plants contain the chemicals that cause skin problems, and should be handled using gloves to be safe, but giant hogweed contains many times more than usual.

kind of the point, but yeah this fucking plant is dangerous. I would suggest something like poison Ivy or whatever but everyone seems intent on Hogweed, that's why I made a previous post with warnings and effects.

what one can do is look up what weeds are native to your state and which one is more devastating.
Or you can be an arrogant stoic Aryan who thinks he can control nature and shoot giant hogweeds everywhere.

This thread is fucking kikery.

Do NOT plant invasive species because you hate niggers. Unless you actually start killing blacks, you are going to end up with both niggers and a destroyed ecosystem.

Good lad. There needs to be more support for restoration ecology rather than replacing invasive niggers with invasive hogweed. Being a Briton I find it easier to apply the concept of "Blood and Soil" because whites have lived here for thousands of years, but it can still be applied on some scale in the US. I don't know all that much about native plants of the US, but I would wager Virginia creepers would be quite good for covering land, although I don't think they're harmful to touch.
vaguely related image for eco-fascist shitposting

RIGHT WING DRUID SQUADS

Yeah these threads are beyond retarded. We already have enough invasive species everywhere. You can probably get away with straight up killing niggers in the ghetto if you're smart and not have to fuck up your own home state with invasive species.

We could always get rid of niggers and replace the ghettos with woodlands. It would be much better for the environment.
Right Wing Reforestation Squads when?

Yeah, as someone who works in agriculture and spends most of my day outside having to deal with the invasives we already have, this shit really boils my blood.

Cotton seeds are the best option since they're non invasive and put the niggers in their place

That's why the solution is to use weeds that are native to your state.

No, OP, you are the niggers.

Jews aren't white.

Maybe so, but do they destroy buildings, shut down infrastructure, and grow quickly and spread everywhere?

It's threads like this that make me wonder if I'm surrounded by 13yo's here

checked and keked for cotton picking niggers

No, which is why it's non invasive. Plant some cotton seeds in late winter to early spring and they'll be destroying nigger's wills to live by late summer.

unlike niggers, people can clean up weeds.
landscaping gets an economic boom, more jobs for whites and local buisnesses thrives.
They'll all be hospitalized for not maintaining their own yards and for working without protection

How? Blacks probably wouldn't even recognize the plant, let alone care. That seems like an idiotic and irrelevant idea.

A better idea is to plant a vine that destroys yards and infrastructure, thus placing a greater burden upon the System and making the lives of the nogs more difficult.

Listen here Toby, the cotton's comin' back to your neighborhood for you to pick, like it or not.

You see how all the state borders are nice and smooth, unlike actual geography? As far as native-non-native plant species go, they're entirely arbitrary. One hundred percent. I guarantee that when the the state borders were being drawn, "Straight lines that divide where hogweed lives and where it doesn't" was not a deciding factor. Keeping it in the right 'state' is completely arbitrary.

by the way, even if it spreads to white neighborhoods, then it's just free cotton!

You have made a good point. However, I see nothing wrong with hiring White workers (thus enriching them with state money that could have been spent on Israel or the police state or the military instead, or given out as welfare). In what way would this be a bad thing?

I suspected you were a shill. But I needed to confirm it.
No one here actually thinks niggers are going to pick cotton, nor would we want them to.
Allow me to give you some advise. Most Holla Forumsacks would be pleased to exterminate Negroids as a class. Many others would simply wish to remove them from our nations and leave them to their own devices in Africa.
None of us want to keep them here as slaves. We have machines to do that for us. Nor do we care about cotton.

Anyway, you have a lot to learn about shilling.

I agree. Honestly, English Ivy is the best and safest bet, as it will destroy the ghetto while covering up the eyesore. The best bet is getting the niggers evicted.
Note, niggers getting evicted for being lazy niggers, makes it harder for them to get gibs in the same state.

Who am I shilling for? The cotton lobby? Make sure to sign up for quarterly truckloads of cotton seeds, goyim.

(checked)

digits confirm, we are all a slave to the fluffy white jew

you know who belies in such concepts?
kikes and liberals.

I never implied it was bad.

Why not poison ivy, seeing as that's actually native to the United States? English ivy does fuck-all to anything except trees and other plants when it's "invasive" It's important in European woodlands but there's not really any benefit to putting it in ghetto areas seeing as it isn't actually that hard to remove even for nignogs.

Poison ivy is too recognizable that it would be instantly get removed by city landscapers.

The Jews ultimately. Getting Holla Forumsacks to waste our time planting a slow growing plant that doesn't destroy anything in a nigger-hood would benefit the Jews by wasting our precious time that we could have spend disseminating pro-White propaganda or by planting a fast growing vine that destroys section 8 housing.

Woops. My bad. Sorry for misreading your post, mate.

That might be so in a White community. But we all know how lazy niggers are. I mean, look at their houses already. They're not taken care of at all. Why would niggers clear poison ivy from the side of a house they don't even own?

What about Virginia creepers? Again native climbers rather than introduced ones. I don't know if any evergreen varieties exist.

I could never figure out the Flint water debacle can someone please explain what the chemical definition of corrosive is? It seems they put a corrosive additive into the water and that made it all lead tainted and on and on. But the fact is almost every town in Michigan has the same water supply lines as Flint has IE lead feeder supply lines from the cast iron main that runs down the middle of the street. My home has a lead water supply line and it was built in 32, but one toilet flush and you have water straight from the cast iron main and the lead ceases to be any kind of a factor.
But OMG the niggers in Flint went orbital over their water once they sniffed a little bit of govt gibs.

Thank you for waiting. My superior invited me for evening drinks and I accepted. If my grammar is off, please excuse it.

>I have to ask, do you think there will be a breaking point for whites in America?

Everything has a breaking point. The question is will our race reach it in order to save ourselves?

In order for the people to overthrow a government, conditions must be bad enough that they have nothing to lose. When you asked your question, I assume you mean Whites taking control and creating an ethnostate so my writing will reflect that.

Today (2017) we’re still in a pretty good position despite whatever’s happening in the economy. There isn’t mass unemployment, homelessness, starvation and/or violence even though it’s happening but at a smaller scale than what I’m talking about. The scale I’m talking about is when there’s massive tent cities in every state and every major city in America to the point where it can’t be covered up and ignored Someone mentioned kikes slow boiling us to death and I believe that’s what’s happening right now. We’re slowly getting used to less in our lives and accepting that’s it’s normal. When our parents had two cars, we now take public transportation. When we have 64 fl. oz. for juice a few years ago, we now have 59 fl. oz. so on and so forth. This strategy benefits the kikes the most because it’s conditioning us.

However, if an economic collapse happened, I have no doubt things would get ugly fast. Remember that during the Great Depression, Whites were still a majority. Today the minorities are closing that gap. If they don’t get gibs or housing, they would attack our people instead of waiting patiently in breadlines. The government wouldn’t do anything because there is no money. Therefore it would be on Whites to take care of themselves and in those conditions have nothing to lose by shooting Tyrone, Mohammed or Paco dead.

White Genes

I need to mention this because it explains a lot about our people. Our genes contain empathy. They helped each other out during the winters in order for the entire group to survive. It is why we went abroad and uplifted the savages of foreign lands instead of acting like chinks and purely exploiting them. We gave them medicine, education, religion, technology and they repaid us by slaughtering our people. Despite that, we forgave and moved on. Those empathetic genes restrain us. We are a defensive people. We don’t strike back unless they hit us and hit us hard.

You know the situation in South Africa. How Mugabe has legalized murdering our people and no one is doing shit about it. How many Whites are dying? And what kind of ways are they dying? Not just a simple stab or bullet wound but by rape, strangulation, burning to death, etc. Yet most of the Whites in South Africa still do not do a goddamn thing! In order for our people to rise, we need a massive happening. I’m not talking about 1 or 2 or even a dozen deaths of Whites. I’m talking about a slaughter of thousands. Only then will our anger overcome our empathetic genes and we will take arms to punish the evil-doers.

So to summarize: A slow boil is terrible for an uprising. A quick economic collapse or murderous happening benefits us greatly.

I’m not even mentioning Civic Nationalism vs Ethno-nationalism because that’s a different beast and makes things more complicated. Think about He Will Not Divide Us. Notice how many minorities are sympathetic to our cause? Some of us want to send them back/murder them while some of us want to keep and reward them for their loyalty. That divides us even further and when the civil war against the Liberals ends with our victory, we will fight amongst ourselves for the reigning ideology of the land. However this presents kikes the opportunity to slither in and fuck us all up. This is why I’m ending my posts with

THINK

Where's the landlord who doesn't understand how section 8 spreads?

I work landscaping for a local family owned real estate business.
we have to clean up evicted nigger homes or mow the lawns of spics and niggers because the city hired us to do so. it's where I got all my pictures of ghetto shitskin homes.
the secret I know is to spread it when we're working in backyards since those are least inspected by the state and so by the time it spreads, it's too late to take action.
see

to have some backyard pictures. the city only cares about the front yard.

true, but it isn't exactly difficult to tell if a person is black or not except if it's night

I make an empty layer above the one I want to culturally enrich, set it to multiply, and paint it brown. Got lazy with the background under NIGGERS, but here you go.

Really worked out well for Rhodesia, didn't it?
Stupid fucking thread. Stupid fucking series of threads. Zero surprise it originated on cuckchan.

I'm a cowardly faggot, why? What I always wanted to do was remove the kikes from the face of the earth. How does moving niggers from the ghettos to White neighborhoods via Section 8 and affirmative action remove kikes?

Most Whites are brainwashed through no fault of their own. We've all gone through the school system and watched a lot of TV and movies in our time. Some are gone and some can be saved. I wrote about our empathetic genes. They need to feel a righteous outrage before they join our side. Pure logic does nothing for them because we human beings are emotional. Hit the emotions and you control their decisions.

t. Marketing 101

checked

cotton is a much better idea, it's offensive, but harmless

Oh god! You have my sympathy. I am the son of a landlord and I know exactly what you're talking about personally.

This user gets it. I'll red-text it for others to see.

spread it when we're working in backyards since those are least inspected by the state and so by the time it spreads, it's too late to take action

In truth, it feels bad because many of the houses I saw and worked in that were inhabited by nigs are historic buildings. Destroying them is a shame but the niggers will destroy them regardless. Too, if we don't do something, they will destroy our very civilization itself.
Besides, when we retake the cities we will likely need to destroy many of these buildings anyway.

>niggers won't chimp out when someone "innocent" dies from what they believe is government neglect since they sure as hell don't take responsibility for cleaning government housing yards

Nigger what are TAXES?! I already know you're not old enough to vote otherwise you'd see in the ballots are new taxes for bullshit things like cigarettes, potholes and dogs shitting on the street.

I know bro. It seems like the kikes plan was not to destroy this board but to dilute it with retards. It makes anons want to leave because they can't get the intellectual stimulation they used to get from it. No intellectual stimulation = no growth in intelligence which benefits the kikes because they want stupid, easily controllable goyim.

pls don't use kudzu that shit is just the worst

This I get it's well intentioned but seriously you faggots could fuck up the environment so badly by doing this.

do niggers even know what cotton plans look like?
unless you throw cottonswabs evreywhere, they won't get it. even then you'd have to post a sign saying "get to work niggers" because they don't understand subtlety.

glad to know someone who understands the buisness.
can you explain why we can't blacklist niggers from renting due to them constantly failing to pay rent and destroying property values?
is it because of the Civil Rights Act of 1964?

It's that and a litany of other anti-discriminatory regulations. You can however use codewords and the landlord does have the right to turn Blacks down if he chooses… unless he did so *because* they're Black. If it was because they were "rowdy" or "untrustworthy" or for simply no reason at all (the best option) then it is okay. However niggers can always find a Jew lawyer willing to go after the landlord pro bono to fight "RAY-sism"

So it's pick your poison. Do you want to risk a lawsuit and all that that would entail? Or do you want to throw away thousands of dollars and allow niggers to trash your perfectly good houses that you spent so much work on?

I hate to say it, but often it's safer to just throw away some historic houses rather than risk losing everything for being a thought criminal.

amazon.com/Rare-Hummingbird-Trumpet-HARDY-seeds/dp/B01HQKTX5O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501368159&sr=8-2&keywords=trumpet vine
americanmeadows.com/perennials/vines/trumpet-vine-flamenco
joyusgarden.com/red-trumpet-vine/
thespruce.com/stop-spreading-of-trumpet-vines-2132896
youtube.com/watch?v=o9M7H8mEsvE
youtube.com/watch?v=OwlECv-TSBM
youtube.com/watch?v=svBCmPXnZG8

Trumpet Vine(40ft) is THE OP house killer. USDA zones 4-9. Grows very fast, perennial(lives for multiple years) and the stems thicken to a wood that sticks around during winter. The woody stems get thicker and thicker as it ages, so they can dislodge all kinds of structural shit(you can even train them to grow into a self standing tree, the stems are that thick and woody). You've probably seen these in their manicured forms on the sides of brick buildings and garden trellaces. The red flower version is the most virulent.

burpee.com/flowers/cypress-vine/cypress-vine-red-prod000186.html
gardenersnet.com/flower/cypressvine.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=WAQ2AzMmaJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=k_cvkABuD4w

Cyprus/Cypress Vine(15ft) is very invasive in warmish climates, but I'm not sure about it's destructive capacity. The red flower version is the most virulent.

parkseed.com/cardinal-climber-vine-seeds/p/03309-PK-P1/
youtube.com/watch?v=GlDz39xe18s
youtube.com/watch?v=1lsHBRfQi5Y

Cardinal Climber(20ft) is a mix between morning glory and cypress vine. Grows very fast and has more rigid stems than cyprus vine. The red flower version is the most virulent.

youtube.com/watch?v=1N1t6h8c71w
youtube.com/watch?v=m-Xt-Ak8pe4

Cuttings of English Ivy can be taken from neighbors and public areas and used to spread them via planting. They're somewhat woody and are noted for being destructive to structures.

These can all be found at Fred Meyer if you want to pay cash. English Ivy is best harvested from your local area, as those are proven to be naturalized to your climate.

youtube.com/watch?v=1WZcBFd8zTU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ef6nzqURq4
youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZmWCWD7pM
youtube.com/watch?v=Vmdqwm8igEk
youtube.com/watch?v=rBJy1MGJxSE
youtube.com/watch?v=NUT-PoshLhw(top 10 fastest trees)

Quick/fast/hybrid Willows, Eastern Cottonwood, and Chinese Empress trees are the fastest growing trees available. You can plant them near foundations and piping for structural damage.

kudzu is considered a natural disaster and will summon the state to come and clear it out.

Kudzu is also edible. You really want to feed niggers?

They're not smart enough to figure out how to eat it, user.

>(((Amazon)))
Retard?

Unless your plants are going to kill them, this may back fire. In terms of just them relocating to more areas.
Basically this plan reads out that in order to clean up the mercury (niggers), you need to use water and papertowels.
You use steelwool or an equivalent for mercury

niggers only know how to eat junk food. they don't know how to cook and go in a panic if their amiliar food chains aren't open.

Why do people forget that niggers don't have good problem solving skills, they're too lazy to solve it and can't even think ahead?

I couldn't find another online source during my quick search. It's just an example, search for it somewhere else.

I thought about blackberry planting. They take over quick, but the berries and shelter might attract homeless niggers.

English Ivy will destroy rotting inferior brickwork and cause inferior uncared for siding to stay damn and lead to fungal growth. No reason not to mix with poison ivy though.

Foxglove is common and lethal if you ingest a couple flowers or seeds. Can be found at any store that sells seeds. Many naturally occurring varieties can be harvested for seeds and spread around.

The govt is going to steal that money anyway, but the funds aren't solvent in one place. If we cause a shortage at the local level it will dry up the welfare and cause chimpouts either way. We also need to cause endless riots, regularly. Make folks learn a pattern of black mobs = murders, robbings, rapes and property damage. Make the connection unavoidable, and happen to so many that everyone has a friend or family member killed or injured by nigger riots. Make it so the cops look like total cowards for not standing up to the riots.

That's when you see folk buying guns and killing niggers on sight.

FUCK
YOU WANT TO RECLAIM THE LAND, NOT PERMANENTLY DESTROY IT

user, hyperbole of that extent makes your case weaker.

Honestly the only thing I see this causing is a news article on how the white supremacist group known as Holla Forums planted cotton in the shape of swastikas in black neighbourhoods. If anything, it will get some lulz from other whites but won't affect the nog in any way. If we're gonna do this, we've gotta do it right.
Back in the early days of south africa going to shit, the niggers appeared in massive numbers into businesses and cities and just started living there like the savages they are. They were butchering chickens in offices and using elevator shafts as long drops. The police where overwhelmed by the calls to remove them and many places were abandoned. The council decided to shut off the water and electricity in order to make them leave but they didn't notice at all. Seed bombs will have the same effect.
They are not civilised. If they were they wouldn't let their gardens get how they are. You are trying to make the areas they live more nigger-like expecting it to get so bad they do something about it or somehow vanish out of the country and back into africa. You think this way because you are white and would not tolerate not living in civilisation. Hell, send a group of whites anywhere in the world and they will build civilisation. Just the same, send a nigger anywhere in the world and they will degrade their surroundings until it is just as savage and uncivilised as he is.

kikes and liberals.

I had a feeling that some retard was going to post this. Re-read my post, you goddamn fucking useless kike. I said the state boundaries are useless in reference to a fucking plant. You, in your infinite wisdom, somehow managed to extend that to "borders are arbitrary!"

gas yourself

Im Scottish/Hungarian
If Soros was the latter and he's megajew, does that mean I have a good chance of having jew blood?

you have as much chance as anyone else in europe does i reckon

I think we can do better - why kill one nigger when you can kill thousands of potential niggers? Pulsatilla is a flower that was used by the Natives as an abortive agent, and on top of that it kills you slowly if you keep taking it. It's also something that's absurdly easy to push on to them as something they can take - it legitimately does something both us and them want it to do, you can point out that it's ancient Indian medicine to give it an alt-med kind of feeling, and it's pretty. Moreover, unless I'm mistaken, it grows all around.

The only thing you have to tell them is the truth, too; you're not lying when you say that it will cause abortions, and it is indeed ancient medicine. Even if they look it up, they'll know that you're being honest!

Hogweed is federally recognised as a noxious plant. Better to use nettles, brambles and thistles.

Y'all know who destroys houses?

Your red text at the end of every post is just like another suicidal fag who always says

catchphrase

Yes, a sudden crash is what's needed. Exploring options for accelerating it is what this was about. If there were some kind of botanical solution to cause massive chimpouts while confusing the white lemmings about how someone smart enough to organize plants into political tools would be against egalitarianism.

I agree completely with the latter of this post. I answered the first part in another.

Logic is not for the sake of convincing lemmings, it's for the sake of empowering confidence and morale in allies, which in turn emotionally convince lemmings.

The human mind, especially the lemming, works off of novelty. They go to Hollywood for their fix/injection of anti-novelty juice. Knowing that white nationalists came up with a new political tool like using plants in such a way, would freak them out.

The kikes, the liars that they are, must steal from the creative (like leftypol does with memes). This means that they're always reactionary to what the creative ones do, and without them, they perish (quickly).

Whoever owns novelty, owns the lemming.

Also, that is all that 'progressivism' is or ever was. Novelty claiming.

thermite is easy to make, and just imagine what would happens if the lights went out in several major us cities at the same time…

The only thing stopping it in the USA was the election of Trump. If Hillary was a elected, at least 5% of all young white heterosexual males were to become immediate enemies of the state conspiring to cause as much chaos as possible.

Trump postponed it. The young white men are still on standby for a sign that they need to spring into action.

Heck if we really can reduce their areas to primitive conditions and they do just go back to chopping chicken heads in offices then people aren't going to so easily pretend that they're just like us. Let the public see the true nature of the negro.
What do you think we could do to make them want to leave and never come back?

Quick/fast/hybrid Willows, Eastern Cottonwood, and Chinese Empress trees are the fastest growing trees available.
Palm trees grow rather quickly too I seen palms grow 1-2 feet sometimes 3 three a year

meant to quote

and the nigger cant say there not work that they can do.
nig : need gibs
white: why do you go pick all that cotton boy?

Plant the vines, race war now?

Are you talking about

Ashes and echoes

I love that guy! Him and mailman-user are my niggers.

Except when I talk about a collapse, I mean a sudden collapse with difficulty fixing the system if not replacing it with something all together think One World Government

This plant warfare isn't a collapse at all. It's a nuisance that will harm our people. Like I said, when the niggers are relocated from the ghetto because it has become overrun with hogweed, where will they go to?

To a place with no hogweed. Which are White neighborhoods and towns because they are maintained. When the niggers invade, they will destroy those neighborhoods and towns with their crime and violence causing the Whites to flee. Now we have spread a problem instead of fixing it. Now we have an abandoned ghetto being worked on by an incompetent government siphoning more taxes from the already overburdened middle class to fix it, niggers in White neighborhoods and towns shitting it up and Whites fleeing again. Not to mention how many Whites have been harmed by the invading niggers.

Like I said, keep the niggers in the ghetto where they belong. Destroying ghettos does nothing for us.

The 4chan OP who came up with the idea posted it for the lulz not for serious consideration. Think about the average IQ and age of those faggots. The fact we have 2 threads discussing this ridiculous idea is why we have less serious and intellectual conversations on the day-to-day.

This shit has a second thread?
Destroying the traces of civilization they live in won't kill any niggers, guys.
If anything, it'll push them into white neighborhoods.

Do any plants emit noises similar to police sirens

Familiarity breeds contempt.

The reason this is discussed is because
1) no one would suspect it and it can be done VERY stealthily
2) it would be lulzy and increase morale, and fun to watch how government responds to botanical PRANKS (they'd probably just restrict seed purchases, giving monsanto a bigger monopoly)
3) suburbs. the place where metrosexuals and soccer moms hang out. never underestimate the redpilling that would take place from having close contact. jews have to keep some segregation or else ethnic conflict flares up. Token more-intelligent-than-90% shitskins move to white suburbs and the whites judge their behavior off of that. Any contact with the lesser nogs, they excuse as being 'victims of poverty'. Sustained contact with stupidity leaves no room for doubt.

Collapse comes from sudden hardship
**There are two methods:
1) treat naive cucks and traitors the same as niggers, no matter skin color. If whites encounter hardship while this sort of narrative is crafted around it, then it affects them much differently than chimping nogs. They can make the connection that a bunch of ghettos had bamboo pop up in their yards and in their own.

I really hate explaining this. And I'm going to spoiler what I have said. Not even bothering with the obvious second method.**

Point of the matter is to cause whites to wake up and to spread the nigger problem while not increasing it, if we let commies have their lily white neighbourhoods they'll never have to deal with them on a daily basis and so never learn to hate them via proximity breeding familiarity breeding contempt.

The normie doesn't care about anything farther than 30 meters from his haunts, if the normie is suddenly flooded with niggers, the normie will, after some time passes, hate these vermin.

Oh boy, either that last nigger is back, or people just keep (((coincidentally))) saying that people who are implying that only low IQ individuals would consider this idea. You aren't stupid, are you? You wouldn't want to be stupid, right? That's right, you're a high IQ individual, so you won't entertain this idea.

Plants to seed in nigger yards:

what if they just eat the fucking plants and have unlimited food?

Just let 'em.
archive.is/0Go3T
(there a video of that on YouTube too, a brilliant speech)

Then throw some toxic mushroom seeds in their yard.

kek

Human lawn mowers. The video is even more hilarious.

african tribals managed to grow yams though

czechm8

I was trying to say this in the other thread, user. Just wrecking the ghetto wholesale will just get the niggers moved elsewhere, at the taxpayers' expense. Either into a White area, or into another ghetto those taxpayers have built. Look at what the Grenfell "victims" got.
Botanical warfare is better used in targeted strikes on rich subversives. Property values actually matter to them, and if only one person gets their house trashed they'll have all the hassle of removing the plant / moving on their own backs, and while they're doing that, they aren't subverting.
If you use the tactic sparingly, and distribute your bombs wisely, they might not even realise they have been the victims of a targeted attack, but have just had bad luck. That means you can get away with it several times before anybody even notices that it's happening to the same type of people.

Further proving that the white man only eats the finest Yukon Gold cultivars.

I recommend paulownia trees. Get full grown within 3 years, and spread like wildfire. There seeds are cheap and readily available. They can grow in some of the most polluted soil, and in cold or warm climates.

That nig look like a chinese-negro hybrid.

That's a good idea.

That's nice. But, the niglets come to the UN food aid posts to get free maize mush and a purple drink.

Why not something like this?

Sounds like a plan to me. Makes me wonder what'd be Trump's stance on whitey reclamation and niggers chimping out IF the lands become habitable again.

This is a great idea because niggers are notorious for not maintaining things, the plants would grow out of control and destroy their hives.

My dog eats grass too. Maybe they're onto something…

Excellent point

They were put up to this by glow in the dark CIA niggers.

How about spreading Japanese Knotweed in Kiryas Joel instead?

Spread this invasive species in every jewish neighborhood and destroy their property values.

Actually this could be done, with more detail:

Why stop here? Some ideas after some growth:

You have now built the best possible foundation for your people and your children, and their children's children.

wew, sonny

I thought that was a Christian neighborhood until I saw the name. Fuck, kikes have it so good don't they.

So like Hezbollah?

8ch.net/file_store/2053d3c560865a8498b8057f4f1a0bede34d099d0f0738eff65db63f09c08ade.pdf

pg141ff (Living the Hezbollah Lifestyle)

In essence we need to create a state-within-a-state to further OUR goals and support our political goals.

Slightly off topic, but ive militantly planted herbs, berries and fruot trees through my suburban wasteland of a neighborhood. Its predominately white so its whatever

Please don't be an idiot by spreading invasive plants, especially not this thing.

I though about spreading bindweed to people who annoy me, but then decided against it, because that fucking plant grows fucking everywhere already spread by incompetent gardeners and I don't want to exacerbate the problem even more. Somebody has to clean that shit up sometimes.

Apparently this is a popular jew scam. They usually use shitskin renters to drive whites out of a neighborhood, but we can use plants and bugs to drive shitskins out.

What is that thing, Japanese Knotweed huh? Bye Bye nigger foundations.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzjnF9lMnF8
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-Y68W4K5Y

youtube.com/watch?v=8QvHYpWrYKQ
^This video shows that you can eat and use it for anti inflammatory. Maybe promote it to the twitter niggers as some cool, anime/Japanese healing herb the white man doesn't want them to know about.

Ez pz user
We are just helping nature along to thrive
Plants move in
Nogs move out
And we reclaim the area for nature
As for the nogs. I guess you have to deal with them as they come
Shoot them in self defense when they assault you
Or be more proactive if you dare
Once an area is nogfree whites can resettle

#plantswithoutborders

sage disabled

Just realized i embed the cringe video…

I'd fug that chick though.

I never fell for this meme. An empire is essentially a kleptocracy and, therefore, more suited to jews and niggers.

Y'know, if niggers could actually into logistics.

COUNTER-DOWNBOAT

That was filmed about 5 minutes from where I live. I've got some mutual friends on kikebook with her

You're industrious. I like you.

I knew gooks took over Africa but never thought they would naturalize themselves that good!

Sorry but your Japanese Knotweed has got to go back.

Is that anything like the African preacher who cleansed his congregation with raid?

Most jewish card I've ever seen.

Wrong, Destroying civilization will make niggers lose dem program. Without the US gov supporting niggers, they will starve and began practices of cannibalism, by then whites will have recovered and started to build again.

turns out niggooks are the agricultural master race

who wooda thunk

The point I'm getting from this is to literally destroy the buildings they inhabit and the roads they travel on. Niggers in the US aren't like niggers in Africa in that they need amenities. They aren't straight from the jungle but are accustomed to a semi-modern lifestyle. Destroy their houses and niggers will leave.

One could also do the same to the homes of leftists and jewish communities as well.

That's good, on the condition, you don't replace the old building with a new one that's some modern, ugly, collection of triangles, and that's built out of OSB wood.
You want to use real lumber, and real wood. Try to avoid OSB/Particle board as much as possible.
Pic related: Examples of good, cozy looking homes.

I've seedbombed for years. Guerrilla gardening is a term some of you might want to look up. Largely shitlibs doing it, but occasionally you can find some decent people doing it. To keep your seeds inside the soil when they reach their target put the soil in nylon stockings. If you're too big of a puss to buy stockings socks work or you can get your wife to buy them. But I don't imagine people too pussy to buy nylons would have the testicles to hurl seed bombs either.
Location matters a ton, learn your local plants and local noxious weeds. If you're trying to fuck up wood homes and yards, you can't go wrong with morning glories and blackberry bushes in Washington. The end of summer is coming up, if you can find some gather seed pods from scotchbroom. Scotchbroom in Washington grows like wildfire. Any baseball field or basketball court hangout that has been neglected and become a nogden or in my case, heroin hangout, will within a year or two be nothing but morning glories and scotchbroom. Blackberry bushes are good for the fruit but if you live in the neighborhood and know folks with hairy dogs, don't plant it. Blackberry is a carnivorous plant. Not strictly speaking, but it latches onto woolly things, they cannot escape and they die in the bramble. This is a serious problem for sheep farmers. It can also snare small children, though far less common and someone usually hears the screaming. Another far less simple seed bomb is the devil's club seed bomb. Devil's club is hard to get growing but if you succeed you've got a wildly painful although not particularly longlasting sting. People have less drive to clear it out and it proliferates on it's own.
'Bout the worst thing ever to come out of a police encounter is them wondering if you're littering or throwing drugs. Be straight with them, tell them you're throwing seeds and dirt. They might not believe you, show them some. Worst I've gotten was a "cut that shit out, this is private property" and they sent me on my way.

real lumber, and real planks*
I'm asleep at the wheel here.

slightly off topic but

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furanocoumarin

But where will they go? Back to africa? The only logical place for them to go is the nearest and wealthiest places and generally those are the less enriched parts. If you can steer them towards the cucks that support them (best if they're politicians) then go for it, but if you can't get them to go somewhere that will further your cause of making there be less niggers, then don't do it or they'll just pour into the white areas you want to keep them out of.

Plant Japanese Knotweed next to your house and see what happens. That will be the outcome of every ghetto due lack of maintenance.

No, they can relocate a few neighborhoods but not a sizeable part of the city. Even if it is possible, people wouldn't allow it. Government knows this so the big scale projects all revolve around rounding them up and stuffing them in tenements, effectively concentrating them even further.

They can't ride a tidal wave of niggers into decent communities, as much as they'd love to. They're dealing with more than just the home owners.

No, it just grows through concrete, foundations and then punches a way through your floor into your living room. The only way to get rid of it is to demolish your house and excavate every bit of Knotweed. The only alternative is treating it with chemicals for like 5 years and even then there's risk of roots surviving and laying dormant.

In the UK the plant has become such a problem that the costs for eradicating and damages caused by the plant now have an impact on the economy.

Oh boy you really have no idea.

Don't forget you have to shoah the invasive species you planted, too. That'll be a BIG effort.

At least you'll have created jobs.

Well think about this, advanced enough science is almost indistinguishable from magic. Also don't you try and smack talk muh anime card game.

Operation Grass the Jews.

GRASS THE KIKES, EMBRYOPHYTE WAR NOW

wtf, is that rice?

Checked and confirmed.

Mushrooms are best for this obviously due to their invisible nature. Pick a few Ganoderma or other horrible house wreckers, put them in a woven basket (or woven hat) and walk around the ghetto. Or just tape them to a drone and fly around.

Should work better on moist days or when rain is predicted. There will be no clear, satisfying results but many of the wood-rotting fungi absolutely fuck up houses, even when the frame is concrete.

Why fill ghettos with plants? You'll waste time and public money on section 8 tier realocation.

The real deal? Seeds and plants on Yid-owned properties and Yid-owned business.

Track down property owned by (((them))) and lend nature a hand! You know they hate nature!

You could give this enviromental project a nice name like Natural Seeding Squads Or NaSee Squads (Not the best,still needs some work with the name).

These are your best friends for making sure them ghetto babies have to move the fuck out of the entire neighborhood.

>kennethnoll.uconn.edu/nsf-termite-project/how-to-build-a-termite-farm.html

More info there about obtaining them. Spread them to every house you can. Use termites on all homes built by Mexicans. There's places you can buy roaches online as well. Spread them in numbers inside of Jewish and kebab owned businesses. Get them shut down. Spread them to paki gas stations too. Make it difficult to own a business for all nonwhites.

This reminds me of what the jews pull off in Isreal.

Link her to this thread.

the best way to do this would be in areas where there are old blacks and sporadic housing so they are forced into nursing homes
remember that lots of blacks in Detroit are baby boomers or silent generation and ready for the grave or the retirement home

Those might have been more colorful back then:
thisoldhouse.com/ideas/paint-color-ideas-ornate-victorian-houses

historichousecolors.com/portfolio/

(heil)
You're right, the second picture looks much prettier than the first. It's calm and serene looking, I really like it.

Nigger-thrashed houses are going for

Thank you botany user

Doing this now

Property taxes might eat you alive.

Maybe the city even stops providing services to that neighborhood because it is too expensive.

There could also be special districts collecting fees.

(If you fence it off the police cannot drive patrols through it.)

Shit, I forgot about those… fucking government kikes and their shekel-grabbing.

Why do we not do this in Africa?
Sub-Saharan africa is a rich, fertile land where invasive plants will feel more than at home.
We can help the massive famines there along a bit if we just import every kind of cancerweed from Australia and Asia that will destroy anything in its' path.
There need be no inhibitions, no hesitations to going full Exterminatus on them there.
Now who else wants to go on a little trip?

Are you autismic?

How different are you from liberals again?

The problem there is that it doesn't kill them, let me walk you through this

They're already starving and we don't do that.

They aren't starving like the charity adverts would have you believe though, those are cherry picked people who most likely are the part off the trashiest caste even in African societies assembled to take pictures so that the dumb goy would dish out more shekels for Moishes charities. Just by using the logic that they aren't decreasing in population but booming will tell you that much.
And despite that, there are many refugees coming from Africa, they use what's called the back way here, they pay loads of money to travel to Mali and get taken to the coast of Libya, since they don't have any sort of papers you never know what they actually are but they usually are Senegalese, Guinean, Sierra Leonean, Gambian, etc.

I think this needs a bit more planning out, too. I think we can develop several different strategies involving different plants and use them at different levels of nigger-dom.

After all, if there's only one nigger family, we don't want to plant hogweed or something there - that's likely to hurt mostly white people more than the niggers.

As a suggestion:

Level 1: Single family of niggers in white neighborhood

Goal: Remove the single nigger without causing damage to the nearby whites.

Strategy: do damage to one house enough to get it condemned, then rebuild.

Seedbomb: Bamboo, ivy, various fungi.

Level 2: Black Neighborhood in mostly white city

Goal: retake the neighborhood in one generation.

Strategy: Convince enough niggers to kill themselves so that they die off in a generation or so. Moderate levels of "splash damage" should be employed.

Seedbomb: Non-irritative poisonous plants - Pulsatilla, nightshade, foxglove, etc.

Level 3: Black district

Goal: Mass nigger killing without the use of overly invasive species.

Strategy: (I'm unsure.)

Seedbomb: ?

Level 4: Detroit

Goal: Destroy nigger, without worrying about having to take action to stop the spread of whatever plant we're dealing with.

Strategy: As much damage as possible.

Seedbomb: Hogweed, Poison Ivy (aimed at houses), etc.

oh, he called me a cuck and implied we're jewish tools, better pack up guys, user doesn't want us to do this. Nothing suspicious there at all.

Let us not forget that, in order to protect white, conservative places we must run a disinfo/relocation campaing that, instead of pushing the nogs into our own we instead can give the left a taste of their own medicine. Imagine a "bleeding-heart" Holla Forumsack ushering those retards to give aid to the groids while we terraform once-niggered places. Effectively destroying the left AND redpilling more people into our cause at the same time.

Also as much as it may hurt others to see whites being killed by nogs, we must at least ensure that the ones killed are our enemies and with a bit of luck, even drive them to jews. I feel this will be half of the battle and as important as the seedbombs themselves so we'll need well-spoken anons ready to act in universities and colleges.

No, you morons. If you want to make this stick and get away with it, you need to infect public spaces first. Playgrounds, parks, whatever. If it's noticed popping up in those areas, they won't consider it an attack once it (((happens))) to show up on negroid property.

Though doing it in the early morning is smart, and I applaud that.

We can afford to condense this list. For example:

DEFCORN 1: Poison Ivy, crabgrass, Morning Glory

DEFCORN 2: Foxglove, bamboo, dessicators such as orchid

DEFCORN 3: Hogweed, Kudzu, Japanese Knotgrass

Also, remember, and this is important:

MIX TOGETHER NORMAL FLOWERS WITH YOUR SEEDBOMBS TO MASK THE PAYLOAD

Glad to see this is still flourishing.

paying for niggers to take over
Just pay the man right lmao. you cuck.

bump 4 potential

The city will be quicker to act in public spaces, and more aware afterwards, which is exactly what we don't want. Public spaces are also much better maintained, which is another strike. It's better if the plants have time to grow unimpeded. Mooncrickets will leave them alone until it's too late. Even if/when people do realize it's an attack, who here can honestly say they don't want to see "Racist plants" in the news?

This plan is like something Tolkien would've thought of.

Took me a second to understand. Talking about Angbands walls, right? Or the Ents last battle at Isengard?

(((Our real estate companies)))
Who could be behind such a post?

I've read he wrote Lord of the Rings as a critique of the industrial revolution.

not entirely, but it's definitely a theme

i can respect that tribal yam Dude

That does sound hilarious.

I am entirely for creating a yam-tribal ethnostate in southwestern nigeria

DEFCORN.

Hahaha.

anyone else watching www.greenwar.zone

Thorny brush to really make it suck.

We druids now.

Stinkhorn mushrooms. They smell like putrid death and you can order seeds on amazon. They spread pretty prolifically too, though not as much as a vine. And they look like cocks so much their genus is 'phallus'. They are white so they are literally getting the white dick when you plant this. BLEACH the ghettos.

Would ghetto nogs even notice the smell?

They don't. They have an aromatic fertilizer-type smell, nothing like decay.

this guy is 100% shill. holy shit
"hogweed is too obvious" what the fuck, how is it obvious, you are just pretecting the leftists.

all this poor little niggs speech makes me pretty angry already.

You know old Egyptians gave me ideas.

If I recall correctly some priests mixed toxic mold spores in either paint or they sprayed mold contaminated water against tomb walls.
Should we start a myth
CURSE OF KEK
Link related
antimicrobe.org/hisphoto/history/Aspergillus-Mummys curse.asp

High property values drive lower class whites out.

Niggers are on welfare and get government funded housing. They could give two shits about property values.

Why does this need another thread. All it is is LARPers and botany experts jerking off to kudzu while on their break at home Depot.

Last thread didn't get anything done besides
"Lol we should use kudzu"
"Kudzu is fucked up"
"Lol yeah kudzu is fucked up"
"Guys kudzu"
"Guys for real fucking kudzu"

Prove me wrong.

I retract the last post, this is actually a good idea.

Triple dubs confirm kudzu for real!

Real easy to buy a termite queen on eBay, and just let her loose at your mark's house.

Spores, dude.

Just make sure to purchase a noninvasive species. Don't fuck with foreign bugs. Foreign plants though, I'm ok with. Spread the kudzu virus.

Kek more ancient shitposting.

you do know niggers burn shit, right?

Good they'll burn their own houses down make sure to mix in some extremely flammable plants near their houses.

you do know niggers burn shit, right?

i'd much rather have a VX shell land and snuff them out. the only way to get rid of a nigger, is, well you know.

Both sound like huge wastes of time and would ultimately be counter productive, anons.

Just think of it as a test run for future ops, user.

Honestly a better method of plant warfare would be to find a poisonous plant that can be made to look like weed, then either sell it or get it stolen off you by niggers. Niggers smoke it, they die, repeat until you've bumped off enough Michael Browns to improve the neighborhood.

grow sticker bushes and those fucking tiny football sticky things that get on you and your dog while hunting

Plants can also be used for medicine, fibre, oil, ethenol, housing materials. Plant industrial hemp everywhere, there is a reason the government keeps it illegal, to keep the poor poorer and the rich richer. The plant requires little water and grows over 10ft in 90 days. Plant it on a hill and the seeds from the plant will fall, roll, and takeover the entire area.

That's all fine and good if you're willing to either die or get the absolute shit beaten out of you. Personally I'd prefer just shooting them if they attempted something like that but then I'd have to explain what I was doing with a quarter ounce of dried poison ivy. That gives me and idea though. How about making that shit into a powder and making a 'smoke bomb' of sorts.

just roll it into cigarettes and leave them laying around the hood

Not sure how many of those there, but there are lots of harmful, even deadly plants that look like common edible plants, or otherwise look tasty. There are even poisonous melons.

I said stolen, not robbed.

This user gets it more. Leave a backpack or bag unattended in the right place until it gets picked up.

That'll only affect their homeless I'd think. Most of ours stick to shit they steal directly here. I want to make it difficult inside their homes. Imagine having that shit in your carpet.

Any plants in mind? I imagine that nogs are stupid enough that anything dried up and in a plastic bag will work.

I'm not a botanist, so no idea.

No way, if a nigger sees a pristine untouched handrolled joint in the wild there's NO WAY that nigga ain't pickin dat shit up an' smokin dat shiet.

Nigger you said cigarette not joint lol

Another thought. Is anyone able to distill essential oils? Pretty much all of these poisonous plants can be distilled but I have to wonder how dangerous that would be for the person doing it. Afterward you could go around town spraying down nigger shit with a goddamn water gun if you wanted.

nice try niggers
kikes hide out in white neighborhoods.
The seeds go to the niggers.

Eat some hogweed and tell me how that goes for you.

You dont need to distill anything
The plant is very juicy
The dangers of this plant is blown out of proportion as long as you dont break it and get juice on your skin it does nothing.

He got some plant exctract on his skin and then that plant extract got exposed to sun light, which apparently turns that into some kind of acid or something.

That's why you have a picture of men going into the hogweed brush with god damn full hazmat suits on.

Beacuse they are fags
I used to walk trough patches like that as a kid in shorts, No kid every got burnt except the dumbest one.

Come on.

Level three suggestions:
MANDRAKE Mandragora officinarum L. Family Solanaceae (Potato family).

Material: Various parts especially parsnip-shaped rppt of perennial plant found in fields and stony places of southern Europe. Usage: Brew made from boiling crushed root. Active Constituents: Scopolamine, hyoscyamine, mandragorine and other tropanes. Effects: Hallucinations followed by deathlike trance and sleep. Contraindications: Same as thornapple. Said to cause insanity. Not recommended. Supplier: Must be obtained in Europe.
—-
MESCAL BEANS Sophora secundiflora. Family Leguminosae (Bean family).

Material: Red Bean of evergreen shrub found in Texas, New Mexico and northern Mexico.
Usage: ¬ bean or less is roasted near a fire until it turns yellow, ground to meal, chewed and swallowed.
Active Constituents: Cytisine (a toxic pyridine).
Effects: Vomoting, intoxication and increased heartbeat, followed by 3 days of drowsiness or sleep.
Contraindications: Extremely toxic. Even just a little too much (« bean for some) may cause convulsions and death. Was used in ritual by Plains Indians before they had peyote. Now it is no longer used.
Supplier: Grows wild on limestone hills. Viable seeds RCS.'

THORN-APPLE Datura inoxia Mill. Family Solanaceae (Potato family).

Material: Roots, stems, leaves, flowers or seeds of short annual herb found in dry open places and garbage dumps of Mexixo and southwestern USA.
Usage: Stems and leaves smoked to relieve asthma or produce mild intoxication. Roots and seeds for divinatory uses. Root is crushed in water and drunk. Leaves and seeds added to ganga (cannabis) in India for extra effects.
Active Constituents: Scopolamine, atropine, hyoscyamine and other tropanes.
Effects: Hallucinogen and hypnotic.
Contraindications: Excessive amounts toxic. May cause blacking out and severe headaches. Yaqui Indian brujos claim that smoking or ingestion of flowers will cause insanity. See scopolamine and stropine.
Supplier: Seeds RCS. Other similar species include: D. fastuosa, D. metel, D. Meteloides (toloachi), D. stramonium (jimson weed). See also tree daturas, atropine, scopolamine.

Why? Insanity, more killings and more deaths from broke niggers trying to get fucked up.

I haven't been following these threads closely, but is this happening? Are you actually doing any of this stuff in real life?
Why aren't you throwing the seeds of horrible weeds into the grounds of your local synagogue?

Just don't follow the instructions that tell you to wet the seeds. Wetting the seeds, and then drying them will most likely kill the plants. There are seeds that will survive it, but they're rare.

#Keep the nutrition ball seperate from the seeds until it's time to plant them.

So if we want to selectively hurt the thugs without damaging the environment, by far the best seed to bomb the ghettos with is hemp. Infest the hoods with massive amounts of low grade hemp pollen. Wreck their pot harvests. Turn their loud and purp back into schwag.

Stinging nettles have some attractive features for this application. They produce formic acid, same as ant bites, that delivers a nasty, but short lived sting. It's a plant that grows quickly, takes over shady yards, and grows back after cutting.

Unlike some of the previously mentioned plants, nettles have some positive attributes that can be used by the more industrious. They are a nutritious food after boiling. Also, nettles are an excellent compost material that accelerate decomposition of other materials.

Stinging nettles can be used to depopulate an area, but then used as a resource by more intelligent settlers who know what to do with them.

I take offense to that

Related operation get
in here.

This would be a good dry run for your seeds of hatred.

Not sure about here, but on 4pol, definitely. Some anons already bought the supplies.

Agreed. Look for neighborhoods with Sinai, Beth, or Zion in the name. There is also that town in upstate New York that's all orthodox kikes that would be a high value target.

I'm not retyping from archive.is/WjcWx

get a real job, cuck.

Boo, I was thinking about packing dirt around knotweed stems and using knotweed to make eco-friendly structures. With a bit of work, you could even run wiring conduit and plumbing in the walls.

The new homes would be inhabited by Whites in harmony with nature. The knotweed makes the land unusable for Schlomo's frauds, since anything he builds falls down as the plants regrow.

Why do I feel like I'm designing the Sea of Corruption with stone knives and bearskins?

This fucker.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heracleum_sosnowskyi

Plants vs Niggers!

One thing we would need to be somewhat aware of is if this would get so big and so out of control that niggers are forced to move in otherwise whiter areas.

Ideally we keep it to the point where houses are being broke but not to the point where we see a black flight from Mother Nature herself.

Also I am of the belief that if this should be done with native species, invasive non native species introduced into an area is just fucking stupid, no matter how many niggers live there.

LeAvE

the datura posts in the other thread reminded me of this, niggers could fall for it if memed right. I strongly endorse tricking niggers into taking massive amounts of deliriants and other dangerous shit like huffing gas.

black flight can only benefit us on a whole. It will be shit on a personal level if you have to live near niggers, but that's exactly why people wont' be able to excuse their behaviors anymore.

You know damn well niggers can't afford moving into posh libshit neighborhoods, where we need them the most.

We need the middle class to interact with them. We're never getting them into jewish circles without force. At least this way, their behavior can redpill your average neighbor or coworker.

That's what section ape is for! Petition your local counsel dressed as the most typical virtuesignaller and petition to have some "affordable housing" built there to diversity the neighbourhood.

That's the intention, but I don't expect them to end up anywhere else than among the white working class that is already fucked the most by them.

The doublethinkers living there will ShutItDown™ faster than you can spell "diversity". They know what it leads to.

Now, if we can get the feds to push it on them from top, that's a different discussion…

Promote it as easy money, and the charity angle and shout Racist to any objections. Then watch as the vid happens.

good

yeah,
Hm-hm. Why do you have a French paper in your hand, dude?

Rich subversives are to be counter-subverted by planting endangered species, making their area a closed zone and fuck them up in their heads. If they are corrupt and influence the council, release the (enviro-nutty) hounds on them. That poor toad is being bullied by those nasty rich assholes. Makes good headlines.

That's good, but getting seeds might be a problem.

The hell does this shit say?
I know it's some sort of trick to trick people into poisoning themselves but I want to know the type of reasoning used.
Like, is the second one a trick to cosplay as pudge or something?

From the few russian I know, it's basically :

Then whatever beta weaboo trying this basically dies of sunburns in horrible and agonizing death.

It's only an educated guess from the few keywords I recognized, don't take my word for it.

Or it has nothing to do with skin but it's definitely in the "gf guaranteed" kind of stuff.

LIVE!

I am a faggot, please rape my face.

GRASS THE JEWS, WEED WAR NOW

It seems that you faggots are too young to remember the epidemic of hogweed poisonings that occurred during the 1970s, so Gen X user is going to explain what happened and the missing step to weaponize the hogweed.
The primary cause of hogweed burns is due to the stem being just the right size to use as a blowpipe, or in the case of smaller specimens, a pea-shooter.
Young lads would cut themselves a slice of hogweed to use as a pea shooter, get the toxic sap on their lips and end up with their faces peeling off, or throat closing up from the toxic flesh-eating reaction.
So I don't think I need to explain what is missing from the current plan, do I?
We need infographics a la "make pretty crystals", which explain how to identify hogweed and why it makes such a fun blowpipe/pea shooter.
This knowledge weaponises the plant.

Maybe blackberries (brambles) can also be used to trap nigger children, the same way they trap and consume sheep.

This is awesome. I am so glad you motherfuckers are actually going to do this. I didn't think the first thread would really take off.
REMOVE WATERMELON

Good. We want those White faggots to revolt. It's about time they stopped having anything at all until they support us.

Then obviously they need to suffer more. It doesn't matter what it takes. They will join us or else.

TOP FUCKING KEK

God damn, you stupid faggots, we want niggers forced into every tavistockd community, if possible. If I could, I would relocate a nigger into every shitlib and cuck's house. Why are you so stupid? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My biggest concern is the fact that monkeys are at home in the jungle.

I've tried reasoning, yeah i know, with vegans with shit like that.
It works on some but the smarter ones just say "well, then the plant needs to die".

Hahaha, no. They are not.
They are low agency niggers. That's why I'm against suepr evil plants that also accost us.
Anything that makes a mess and becomes is hindrannce is plenty fine with the average nog.
They don't tend gardens and while plants that aren't as toxic and invasive take a little longer to do the job, they still do it.

No need to shit into your own nest any further, just because they're already some turds in there already.

Britain killed Rhodesia with their sanctions and sendinh Mr. (((((((((( Kissinger )))))))))) there for diplomacy didn't help either.

Three K's a day keeps the niggers away.

If you're 100% European descent aka white and you hate filthy niggers, dirty spics, kikes, arabs, furfags, gayfags, commiefags and all other scum on the earth (including weeaboo degeneracy!) as much as we do, you should join the Moon Central Discord Server. Introduce yourself in #introductions and answer our questions to get unkiked!

discordapp.com/ - invite/ - YvZen6k
(Remove the - )

1, 2, 3, 4 I declare a race war!!!!!!!!

Sieg Heil

Dude, are you seriously shilling a moonman forum discord on Holla Forums?

Nothing against the nigger killing Moon but shilling simply isn't appreciated here I know you guys need views but dont do it the TRS way

Yeah its the perfect environment for them.
Maybe they would regress back to the tribal days and paint their faces as they dance around the fire.

They would go one block over to the next abandoned house being sold for 1 dollar.
That is all they could do.

I think objective 1 is lulz. Which would definitely be achieved.

Objective 2 is to take back the cities but it wont be us takign them back it will be nature. At some point you have to admit something isnt working and just give it back to nature.