Why is the alt right so petty and tasteless? Why does the alt right act like upset little women...

Why is the alt right so petty and tasteless? Why does the alt right act like upset little women? No wonder you can't have an actual conversation online anymore.

OY VEY LOCK THOSE FACEBOOK NAZIS AWAY

All I see this doing is pissing off normalfags eventually. They ultimately want entertainment, they don't want politicized bullshit. They especially don't want to be accused of buzzwords like racism or sexism or being affiliated to certain ideologies, just because they don't end up liking it or have an issue with it. Articles like this fuel SJWs to attack legitimate critics with their rhetoric and ends up causing a lot of collateral damage.

It's like the media actually want to make the alt-right more popular.

They indeed do. "Alt-right" is a manufactured boogeyman, the other side of the impotent political non-action circus for the masses.

I think they misspelled Walt Right's name

Modern "journalism" is a joke. Alt-right "trolls" and Russia are the scapegoats of the modern era, and full-grown adults are so stupid they actually believe it.
Next time I get rejected by a woman I'm going to claim it's all part of an alt-russian conspiracy so I don't have to admit fault.

You sound like a real winner lol

Your "entertainment" has no right to exist in this world, kike.

You sound like a fucking idiot. Get out of here.

bump

Go back to reddit

alt-right is still angry drumf lost the elections

I'm gonna start using that excuse for everything.
I'm gonna use it on my taxes. "Exemption needed because of alt-right Russian hackers."

if people don't see through this lame attempt to get idiot leftist to see the movie then they deserve to be raped by disney and every other corporation out there.

lol

That is some hard-hitting investigative journalism right there.

Reminder that Obama legalized propaganda in the US

officially, unofficially US citizens were subjected to social engineering propaganda decades.

If Disney thinks it can pull a goober gate as its only damage control, they're going to end up with a Star Trek Beyond level bomb soon.

Reminder that the Supreme Court during the Bush (43) administration ruled that news stations have no obligation to report the truth.

Probably would have been more effective keeping the "ban" in place, as it would have averted complacency such a relaxed environment would encourage. In some cases too much freedom to operate an agenda can be its downfall.

He's not wrong. Heck there are people here myself included who own 20+ 'RT' accounts specifically to bombard movies with diverse casts.

Lol what a laugh if you really think that

duh. it's called freedom of speech.

Specifically, they cannot be sued for reporting false information as true.

you sound like a redditor. I realise it's probably something wrong with your personality but I wish you could just make some tiny changes like not posting the most obvious shit ever and expect it worth anyone's time. It's incredibly frustrating, it seems like it'd be so easy to hide your being a faggot but I guess it's just unachievable.

like I said, freedom of speech

Remember when brad jones gets a million view on each video? Remember when he reviews rape a and revenge movies and make jokes about them?