New Ben Garrison: Get Well Soon

But does anyone have the original? I always hate seeing these edits on this poor man's hard work.

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

PRETTY TAME ZB TBH MY MAN
NEEDS MORE REDPILLS

The blog post fpr this comic is the best part.

Now if I understand the wet start correctly , he basically had his jet fighter shart all over the ship and starated a massive fire and a couple bombs exploded. A wet jet shart killed men

Jets are dangerous.

At least post the original.

GAS ALL JETS HAUNEBU FLEET NOW

Just randomly made those.

I remember the merchant being angrier than that.

God damn benny g talking about the Forrestal is pretty big

Newfag….

Nice

DONATE TO ZYKLON'S PATREON

I've always admired your work ethic Ben, you can't say that about of a lot of cartoonists these days.

Wasn't the merchant surprised? I also seem to remember the line of the Heart Monitor forming a Star of David.

I'm surprised he didn't label uncle sam, the hat is a nice touch I hope this means he is learning and will stop labeling everything he draws

Are you underage or just completely retarded? The labeling thing is an ancient fucking custom of political comics.
It will never ever change

You bootlipped turbo nigger jew faggot. The cartoons aren;t for you. They are for the normies and thus are labelled. Why don't you shop the labels out and then bask in your superior redpilled majesty. Fuckin' useless turd. KYS

The best political cartoons don't NEED twenty labels. If they are effective in their message and imagery, fewer labels make an image better. Sometimes you don't need to label Uncle Sam or George Soros.

I think one of the best of his I've seen is the picture featuring Macron as a doormat. Only had, what, one label?

nerd

Good man.
Fuck the senate. Hope McCuck dies of cancer already.

Calm down, Ben.
You know how the Holla Forums spergs are.

That's not Ben. He communicates in a civilized manner.

I'd be surprised if the ol' geezer hadn't picked up a few of our bad habits over the years.

Everybody has a bad day from time to time.

Inside of every McCain is a tumor waiting to come out

Stop being such a nigger, political comics are notorious for being complete shit even past their uses as propaganda. Did you know that a bug stabbing the constitution, and holding a camera (with an eye on the lens) refers to a lack of privacy? Not without the camera being labeled "no privacy", you wouldn't!

I'm absolutely positive the diagnosis was bogus and just a ploy to make his vote look like some kind of heroic comeback. I have never, ever in my entire life seen an 80 year old man with cancer get around as well as he does.

The labels aren't for people of our time; we understand the context involved because we're living these current events. The labels are for posterity.

You’re a fucking kike shill.

150 years from now, nobody's going to know what that "weird box" is supposed to be. Hey buddy sperg out as much as you want, there's, no hyperbole, a 0% chance of that EVER changing.

I hope this gets engraved on his tombstone

What's even the logic behind McCain killing the bill? Haven't Republicans, even RINOs, been beating the wardrums about repealing Obamacare since the ACA first passed? We know he did it fot (((them))) but the upcoming primaries are going to be brutal.