Now they're starting on making dogs transgender

It never ends, this shit. Now they're pushing the idea that animals can be 'transgender' too.

In this particular case the dog had an actual genital birth defect, but here they are claiming the freak of nature 'transitioned' and is now 'transgender'. I'd bet you anything this is the start of a broader pattern.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2017/jul/28/my-dog-molly-underwent-gender-reassignment-surgery
archive.is/VykV4

Evil. This is literally animal abuse. Jews need to be burned

Nevermind, it said she was born a hermaphrodite, nice rage bait OP

Jews still need to be burned though

I said that, but that's deliberately not how the Guardian is framing it. Point is, it's very obvious they're going to go after animals to 'prove' transgenderism is natural, just like they did for faggotry.

This could be a massive propaganda coup for us. Yet another meme to mock all the madness with, like the attack helicopter gender.

HEY WHY DON'T AMERICANS CIRCUMCISE THEIR DOGS?
You'd think dogs would have less of an ability to clean themselves then humans and yet they live good lives and I've never heard of one having medical issues in that way.

I swear there was a transgender dog Terminal lance comic.

Accuse your neighbor of misgendering their own dog.

"My dog wags his tail more when I go past the pink dog food bag, cut off his dick and make it a pussy!"

The dog told them that she's actually a girl inside and asked for the operation.

Sounds like someone wanted to jump on the transgender kid virtue signalling train but their kids had already grown up. So what's she to do? Declare that the pet is transgender of course. This degenerate society can't be cleansed soon enough.

How is this not animal abuse ?

They're doing this to traffic dogs the same way they do with kids. Introduce policy that increases the number of "neglected" persons/animals that no one will miss, introduce legislation that "protects", ie kidnaps, these people/animals and then sell them for a profit to degenerate upperclass families.
You honestly think those pizza parties don't also involve bestiality?

Everything that is in nature is "natural"

He never really went blatantly political, or at least fucked with both sides, but the other day he had this big facebook rant because he has a tranny brother. Fuck Max. He's literally a fucking kike and I'm not surprised in the slightest. How that bitch deployed twice and never saw combat is beyond me, too.

It's really a shame. I enjoyed his stuff, but I knew he would do this someday and I resigned myself to it a long time ago.

Thought I should point out while I'm at it, I was somewhat savvy about the JQ when I enlisted and managed to get myself into Jewish services on Sundays (I have one of those German names they like to steal). They got big fuck of hunks of bread, all the juice they could drink, and candy. And they weren't supposed to. But nobody that knew would touch them and the DI's never knew to haze the fat kid food out of my body whenever I got back. They even had service an hour earlier than others so that they get out of morning cleaning and have an extra hour of Sunday free time.

What I found interesting is that they had a holohoax survivor come in one time who had hid in a hole in the woods for the entire war, then in a nearby potato cellar when it got too cold. Retard nearly starved and froze to death for literally no good reason, and he doesn't even know it. They indoctrinate themselves as much as anyone else on the holocaust, and it's hilarious.

Oh you, demagogue.
That implies that nothing is unnatural if it exists.
This the meaning of the existence of the object which naturality is questioned can be really stretched and pulled out of ass.

If the world is being distorted by an independent intelligence, those disturbations cannot be called normal, as they go out of the flow of the casuality.

No it doesn't. Communism was never about the economy. It was always about making everything literally equal in every conceivable way. Marx believed the fastest way to do this is through the economy. Adding animals to the madness is the latest conceivable way.

This is downright abuse. THIS IS EFFED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT OFF THE TRAIN RIDE PLZZZZZZ!!!

low effort ragebait
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/
>>>/n/

Thats meaning of "natural", stop changing meaning of words like sophist.

Projecting

In pozzed up Britain it will be, just you wait.

Jesus Christ

The dog basically was born a herm, but had to have it's deformed penis cut off so it could pee. But since (((the guardian))) is desperate for more views, they started getting buzzfeed-tier article titles.

LEAVE THE FUCKING DOGS ALONE

A lot of progressive urbanites never have kids and instead use dogs as surrogate children. But then they realize they're missing out because their dog can't be a tranny…. well not anymore!

This isn't new. Tumblr and the furfag community have been making tranny/genderfluid/nonbinary canine OCs for years now. It's the majority of tumblrs "art"