Nigger London Riots?

Do we have any Brits left here who aren't hard-ons (not wading into cesspool that is Britpol) to give updates on ongoing chimpout in London?

the police killed a criminal nigger and so the niggers up to usual summer antics.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4740762/Protesters-police-bottles-barricade-east-London-road.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40756629
archive.fo/ShR6m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at these fucking animals. Why don't we learn to chimp out this way? I guess because we end up paying the fuckign police and for any damage. Until the authorities start to fear White riots, we're just going to keep getting fucked.

The police didn't even kill the ape, he swallowed his stash during a chase and died from that.
Not fussed about presumably shitty areas of London getting wrecked, anyway. Only niggers and cucks live there anymore, and the state cares plenty about protecting the beautiful, tourist-attracting parts of the city. This will be another little nudge to Britain's overton window (and by fuck does it need it), but not much else.

Thanks, Article says the "BLM" crew are out. Any chance the chimpout gains strength and it turns into something like the riots of 2009 and could topple May?

Remember: Niggers don't create. Just destroy. If we chimp out, we wreck our own shit.

Should do it in Section 8 housing though.

every european i've talked to tells me that "black people are people." and "fuck racists."

i no longer care for them. let them suffer. they made their bed, they now will sleep in it.

Can we get more reports from any other Brits lurking here on how bad it is? Brit pol has been a fucking nightmare since Brexit, not going into there.

Respect for elderly Brits, most of them are cool.

Probably not. BLM don't have too much of a presence in this country, and those who are supposedly in the group are more than likely just out there to trash stuff or antagonise the police.

It could lead to another BLM chipout in the US, though. Just needs a little push.

go to the hood and riot, go to Detroit and start smashing and burning things in the ghetto. Godspeed.

I used to live in east end of London during the late 90s. At that time it was mainly various types of paki and pajeet that lived there, so this might have changed. The hindus and muslims fucking hated niggers for being violent, feral, territorial animals. If the wogs start trying to loot shops, it could kick off between the different races living in the east end. All the white people that lived there, got out and went to Essex. The only whites left there are the hipster wankers in Shoreditch.

The BBC are hardly covering this. The only media figure that I've seen talking about this is Katie Hopkins.

Meet the head of the Cambridge University Diversity group:
"Head of Cambridge University equality group says 'ALL white people are racist and they can ALL get it' as he heaps praise on London rioters in shocking Twitter outburst
EXCLUSIVE: Jason Osamede Okundaye posted tweets amid violent protests
He said white people 'colonised' Dalston and said it was 'delicious' to watch riots
The Cambridge student wrote: 'ALL white people are racist. White middle class, white working class, white men, white women, white gays, white children'"

Where and how can this end other than civil war?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html

They are meming irresponsibly.
They keep saying all white people are racist.
There will come a time where they will get what they wish, if they keep this shit up.

May Kek give wisdom and the horrible, horrible truth to those that can be redeemed, that they may be saved, or at least cease being a hindrance.

Oh right. Yeah, you've talked to us europeans, Sure thing:D

The police didn't kill him you retard. He was a dealer who secretly swallowed his drugs to avoid arrest. The cops arrested him and locked him up. He overdosed on the drugs and they killed him.

Holla Forums is getting dummer by the day

If your type weren'ttall such fucking scumbags (case in point) you wouldn't have been run out of here to your own fucking hovel such that no news from UK is allowed even here because it draws scum just like you.

Did you notice I said in OP "..any Brits who aren't hard-ons?" You're the embodiment of a hard-on, thus post not direct at you. The few stories don't say a fucking thing about how nigger died other than "police violence." Do you see any other threads here on this? Wonder why?

Now you know why you and your ilk were run the fuck out of here.

Bullshit even Arab and Persian scholars knew niggers were subhuman thousands of years ago.

I think I may see the problem…

He knows that white people were there before you, right?

When the white man riots,
The king's head falls.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-40756629

Brits are notorious faggots abroad. Are you a burger? Everyone in Europe knows

Ensure that this kind of thing gets spread around. Very useful.

Wow, talk about inadvertent red pill.

I live in London (well, the outer suburbs) and had no idea this was even happening. Hackney is basically Detroit. There are actually very few niggers in England, they do not often congregate in packs like they do in the US outside of their small ghettos (basically just Hackney and a few small parts of more pakified areas). If they want to burn down parts of London then, honestly, good. The vast majority of whites in London are piece of shit traitors, the rest niggers and pakis. All this will do is show the rest of the UK that London is a shithole and multiculturalism was a mistake, whilst the only people at risk are foreign filth and traitors.

Let it burn.

You fucking retard, you never even read the story. CHIMP CHOKED! He didn't even get to OD in a cell, he died choking on the floor.

This is what happens when whites chimp out.

It gets better/worse. Jason Osamede Okundaye, who runs the Black and Minority Ethnic society at Cambridge just ran these tweets. Think enough prodding can stir up a planet of the apes scenario like in 2011?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4741878/Jason-Osamede-Okundaye-says-white-people-racist.html
>archive.fo/ShR6m

Any brits still living in london at this point wont be coming here, its literally one of our most 'diverse' cities at this point.

Think of all the white people who were overlooked for this coon because of their race.

Indeed.

oh boy they're just as intelligent as us

Baffling

That's gotta be a troll account. They can't be that stupid right?

Next year we will finally become full-fledged Dark Elves.

lazy

Fucking clown world.
>tfw rural sheepshagger and never has to deal with diversity at the moment…

All of my this, I grew up in Greenwich which middle class liberals are now moving into because of how diverse it is.
I recently moved outside of london and was amazed and confused about how fucking white the country is, either way it's not a good part of london and at the moment the newpapers are too busy talking about Diana so i'll have to see how big of a story it is tomorrow, noone I know is talking about this and they are all londeners

Did whitey fall down from the sky one day and steal Europe from the poor africans?

It is confirmed that he said that.

The eternal caveman known as wyppl was so barbaric he not only managed to enslave africans in their advanced space-age African kangdoms, but began their reign of conquest in the indigenous African land of Britain.

Someone should try and explain to these niggers, there has nothing been done to them, that hasn't been done to a white person too.
Whites and their childreen where also enslaved and beaten and starved n shieet. Or what do these niggers think, that we did or endured in the roman empire.
These are really some retarded snowflakes.
One can bet, no one will notice, compared to whites demonstrating, niggers are always looting not just smashing, this must be genetic in their DNA.

I guess Cambridge really wants to forsake their reputation for this coon.

Staying at a place near Knightsbridge Lonbong. Haven't heard or seen any ferguson level chimpouts in my area. Suspect this is a nothingburger

One of the major issue with nigs, is that they can't take instructions from other people.

It was a great empire at one point. Rest in peace, Britain.

As true as this may be it’s worth pointing out that a tiny one bedroom ex council flat still costs north of £400,000 in this exact area.

Dailymail is full of shit a lot of the time. I'm not even sure the kid in the first pic looks 9yo, seems much younger

wew

i wonder (((who))) paid for those?

When did these riots happen?

It was also covered by The Guardian (I know), The Mirror (I know), The Sun (yeah, I know, I know…) When BBC reported on the kid's suicide, they just brushed the racial aspect under the rug and added "Police found no evidence Erdington Hall Primary pupil Aaron Dugmore had suffered systematic bullying" under a picture of the "very inclusive" school sign. Draw your own conclusions.

Every time you see a happening like this, talk about the victim. Say things like "I saw Theresa just the other day and she was talking to me about how blacks were people too" and laugh laugh laugh. Rile them up. "I saw Joe just the other day and he was talking about converting to Islam. Joe was always too slow to get things done." Laugh, laugh, laugh.

Are you retarded?

user, we are WAY beyond the point of "explaining" things to niggers.
Even in past times when they better knew their place they were not equipped to comprehend complex arguments.
Now, after all these years of jews race baiting and cucks felating their egos, their natural arrogance, hostility and resentment has been stoked into an uncontrollable fire.
We are in a hot war, a race war, and "explaining" things to our MORTAL ENEMIES is a waste of time and energy.
Explain to our white brothers and sisters by all means, try to break their conditioning and wake their racial memory, but there is zero benefit from trying to reason with MORTAL ENEMIES.
Always remember:
It is US or them

We should do it in the posh parts of town. Or maybe just bus nogs in.

Ok, there's no way that the brits are that cucked not to have pocketknife for everyday tasks. Kids in my school carried pocket knifes all the time just for everyday shit like opening packages. The only time anyone got in trouble for it was when some dumb-ass kid threatened another kid with one.
t. that kid who got threatened

I'm pretty sure he meant "this white area has now been colonized by PoCs."

Kek

A pocket knife or a swiss army knife is legal. The blade must be 3 inches or less.