Mentally ill Germans want to become black

Mentally ill Germans want to become black

They're getting injections to get a darker skin color. The lardass is a pilot.

archive.is/teyaE

I guess they want to blend into the "new Germany".

Ok… but why the massive tits?

This isn't the Daily Mail, nigger.

Time for a reverse meme… sad pepe + "you will never be a nigger"?

Cuz dem tities doe, mayne. Wouldn't surprise me if she also had ridiculous ass implants.

You're bleeding imagemagick arguments into your filenames….

Obviously because she's addicted to body modification.

Every single coalburner is into bimboism

Maybe a private pilot.
They would fail their CPL medical. I'd nearly bet my life you've never seen a commercial pilot that fat. Doesn't happen.

Germans are crazy. Most serial killers in the united states is of german origin. German are crazy. I am like 100% ethnic german (american) so I am not really happy about said crazy.

Well, if you brainwash and psychotically push over the edge someone into believing all are equal, then they inevitably believe everyone deserves the same treatment. And if they have a lot of sympathy, they'll (in a isolated individualist society) treat the people in their immediate ties with exaggerated sympathy and every stranger with exaggerated antipathy.

Heil

I am sorry but how did they pushed the fake boobs in her chest? It don't look comfy to me.

Faggot

That is because they got cornered for being germanic. I would go psychotic if I am push back in the corner.

Wut? Seriously look at her skin! it's stretched beyond so she must have moistured her skins constantly to keep the skin from getting dry and teary. Oh dear, can you imagine when she get old? Long haggy breasts!

The first one looks more like she's trying to become a cartoon bimbo or a gyaru or something.

Wrong, statistically most serial killers are low iq Africans.

The fat one just looks like a jew. Certainly no coincidence

So are most Jews.

Actually the majority are niggers, kike.

They're only "German origin" if you think kikes are of german origin. At least you got dubs…

LES BAINS?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAA

Thanks, OP.
That was a good laugh.

t. German.
(Hey, not everything has to be enraging, this is just stupid/laughable)

All forms of transformation fetishes freak me the fuck out

Look at me, I'm the negro now.

For good reason. Fucking sick degenerates

I think he is genius

gold
hell "reverse meme" is gold by itself

i have, just one. it happens.
maybe they do it different here

That "negro" women

because they're both batshit fucking insane?