Rochdale child sex gang got £1m legal aid and are fighting deportation

The Rochdale child grooming gang have been granted more than £1m in taxpayers’ cash in legal aid and have been granted more money to fight deportation.

Shabir Ahmed, the ringleader, was given £249,707, Abdul Rauf £282,370, Adil Khan £282,289 and Abdul Aziz £195,277 – meanwhile, the parents of Charlie Gard weren’t granted legal aid while fighting to have their child sent to the States for life saving treatment.

Now Rauf (pictured), Khan and Aziz are fighting attempts to send them back to Pakistan by using Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights, which safeguards the right to family life. They have secured legal aid for this.

They didn’t seem to care too much about safeguarding or family rights when they were raping girls as young as 13, who they had often plied with booze, being unfaithful to their wives in the process.

The justice system, in fact the world, has gone mad. These are some of the most disgusting human beings in history, not only should we not pay for their legal aid, they should be on the first plane out of Britain.

westmonster.com/rochdale-child-sex-gang-got-1m-legal-aid-and-are-fighting-deportation/
archive.is/2rQp4

Has the UK government always had utter contempt for their native people?

yeah, it's why we bailed hundreds of years ago

Yes.

First plane out of Britain? The only government funding they deserve is for a bullet.

It's going to keep happening forever and ever until they are forced to stop.

What a fucking joke all this shit is becoming…

Yes. They lock up, exile or kill anyone who attempts to change it. Far more meticulously and ruthlessly than any other first world nation.

True, they hate their people, want them dead (preferably tortured first).

The boomers were set up to be Saturn. The jews jewed them so hard they're going to try to rape and eat all their children until there are none left and the world is one with Allah.

Sweden may be naive, stupid, and run by feminism gone wild but Britain is outright hostile to its natives holy shit. The government is outright trying to exterminate the populace and doesn't even hide it. What a hellhole, Britain is a legit dystopia right now. I'd rather live in Sweden.

I remember when these rape gangs first came out, feminists screeching about rape culture were asked their opinion, and their response was
In case you ever doubted that the post-modern world's sole guiding philosophy is "hate whites".

Eh, Sweden in waking up.

Who is giving them money?

The Government, that is to say the tax paying citizens, that is to say the victims.

Everyday justice is served to the subhumans.

Yeah Sweden will soon become a good place to go. With the mass resignation of police coming up it will be a perfect situation for RWDS to cleanse the country.

Don't forget the safari model!

True, enterprising Swedeanons could monetize it and offer Freikorps tours, providing places to rest and best safari locations.

I think Sweden is more feminized while Britain is more kiked. Sweden does have a (((media))) problem too but it's nothing compared to London's history as a (((financial center))).

That's a good way of putting it. Sweden's problem is the people and the government is a symptom of that while Britain's government is just insane totalitarianism (the bad kind).

See you soon, bros.

What the hell?

GB is Rothschild's private toy country since their win against Napoleon when they bought up the whole stock market.

Fugg that would be awesome.
>once word gets out, we're met with reinforcements of millions of halfchan cannon fodder infantry

YES

They've already gotten to you too user.

They need to be fucking hung you dumb cuck. They raped little white girls, that means they have to die. What is so difficult about this?

My body and soul are ready.

That's upsetting.

Where did they get this legal aid from though?

I'd call this a fucking fake, but the dubs do seem to confirm it.

Says through taxpayer money.

That's ridiculous, surely people can protest this. No taxation without representation or something.

Implying

It's 200 years too late for them

Meanwhile, the remaining white British working class keep slaving away at their jobs, as the government orchestrates their annihilation.

We need to collapse this whole economic system. It's debt slavery that is ruining humanity.

They massacred the Britons, so that they could get invaded by Normans, then taken over by Germans like they once were.

Yeah are you literally just realizing this. Their government is occupied by Jews. White Europeans are literally being genocided by their Jewish controlled governments. Did you just get hre?

They'll just re-fill the ranks with invaders who'll aid and abet foreign criminals, focusing their attentions entirely on native people's wrongthink.

I might be a mercenary but this might be one of those special few times that i would

What the fuck is wrong with our country?
Just hang the fuckers. Problem solved.

Yes we do.

We need an economic crash. The bread and circus needs to go up in smoke for people to wake up and retake our lands.