Can we have a redpill thread on real world stats that we may think is not true after watching cherrypicked threads on...

Can we have a redpill thread on real world stats that we may think is not true after watching cherrypicked threads on this board and stats made by the jews?

I'll start:

Post some.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Proposed_explanations
amren.com/news/2014/04/why-the-all-ivy-league-story-stirs-up-tensions-between-african-immigrants-and-black-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I forgot, the average sexual partner count of females IRL is 5-7 that is still less than the average male sexual count (10)

HIV is among the lowest common STD.

1/4 of teen females have clamydia.

You format your thread like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

You do know why that is though, right?

You should off yourself OP

This is a pretty fun one

(((Modern day, modern time)))

what do you want to know.

I'm 100% honest.

Oh, a samefagging retard that thinks hopping IPs will make no one suspect

APPLY YOURSELF

Your first stat and the ones involving IQ are outright wrong and I'd love to see what horseshit source you have for them. The racial preference stuff is accurate though. Whites have the lowest rate of exogamy of all the races.

why do blacks have so much STD?

Rushton & Jensen (2005) wrote that, in the United States, self-identified blacks and whites have been the subjects of the greatest number of studies. They stated that the black-white IQ difference is about 15 to 18 points or 1 to 1.1 standard deviations (SDs), which implies that between 11 and 16 percent of the black population have an IQ above 100 (the general population median). According to Arthur Jensen and J. Philippe Rushton the black-white IQ difference is largest on those components of IQ tests that are claimed best to represent the general intelligence factor g.[47]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

5% of all Mexicans are living illegally in the US

So in other words you deliberately exaggerated the results to imply the entire White race instead of an average threshold.

That's a meaningless statement. There is no single "white IQ", IQ is a distribution. You can find white individuals with exceptionally low IQs, retards, who doubtlessly have lower IQs than particularly intelligent niggers.

Perhaps you mean to say the most intelligent 16% of niggers have a higher IQ than the lowest 16% of white peopleā€¦. I don't know the numbers off the top of my head so I can't say for certain, but I'd file that under plausibly true. The lowest 16% of white people are below 90IQ, which all things considered really is quite low. Do ~16% of niggers have a 90IQ or more? Again, I don't have the numbers so I can't say for sure but it wouldn't surprise me. That's not exactly an impressive bar for the cream of the crop to pass.

Your wording was strange, I read that as though you were implying something that you weren't. I have degree in this field so I live these stats. There are more up to date studies that suggest that the racial IQ differences might be even greater than we suspected because older studies were influenced by trait level self-control which we didn't have an understanding of at the time (self-control and IQ do not correlate at the trait level). The IQ difference is especially noticeable with regards to the prevalence of outlier geniuses (who are traditionally our harbingers of scientific progress). Whites produce significantly more of these than other racial groups, they're also virtually all male as well.

what can we expect of the flynn efect over blacks?

Okay, so what's your problem with that? Do you understand what it means? Because it's quite damning. Those statistics are certainly not jewish propaganda, the jews deny such a gap exists at all. An entire standard deviation difference is massive. Pointing out that sort of gap would get you put on trial for hate speech in many countries.

And keep in mind there are studies which suggest that the difference between African niggers is even greater, likely due to less white admixture in their population. Those American nigger stats include niggers that have 3/4ths white genetics (but are still niggers, of course.)

The Flynn Effect isn't genetic, niggers aren't getting fundementally smarter except insofar as they are getting more white admixture the longer they racemix in America. The Flynn Effect is probably environmental, or possibly the result in some deficiency in testing methodology.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Proposed_explanations

Here's the problem with that calculation. The assumption is that despite the median being 15 to 18 points lower, the standard deviation would remain the same.

The standard deviation range is much more likely to be 12.75 to 12.3. This means at BEST they are at 1.17 standard deviations behind, and at worst 1.5.

That puts them at 11.9% at or above 100 IQ at best, and 7% at worst. The odds of having the IQ of a college graduate in 1970 (112) is 0.7% to 1.7%. The odds of them being a genius (140+) is between 1 in 100,000 and 1 in 750,000.

There are more than half a million white people in America that have an IQ greater than 145. The above probabilities would give the black population between 420 and 56 people at or above 140 IQ.

And the odds of those exceptionally rare genius niggers finding themselves fortunate enough in life to not be held down by other niggers is pretty bad too. So in practice the chance of finding a unicorn genius nigger in a position where his genius will actually be put to use is next to nothing.

Genius niggers, for practical intents and purposes, simply do not exist.

You'd better have a source on that, faggot. There is no way nigerians have a higher iq than Europeans.

amren.com/news/2014/04/why-the-all-ivy-league-story-stirs-up-tensions-between-african-immigrants-and-black-americans/

Even africans refer to black americans as niggers.

And on the other side of the spectrum, 1 in 7 are retards under 70 IQ. I suppose it could be worse. Compared to the Africans they seem like erudite scholars. More than half of Somalia is retarded, and 90% of Equatorial Guinea is below 70.

That's not what I asked for. Cite me a source about iq. Not something about how African immigrants are good boys trying to get their life on track.
inb4 419 scams are used as evidence of Nigerian intelligence

Even black americans refer to black americans as niggers. They just pretend to freak out about it for the opportunity to grab power.

For a nigger in Africa to get to an American university is harder than an nigger in America. For instance the African nigger likely needs to learn another language, needs to know enough about the world to be aware of American universities, needs to figure out how to contact the university, etc. All of that adds up to an IQ filter that gives you a selection bias, which results in African niggers in American universities being more intelligent than American niggers in American universities.

The general nigger population of Africa is dumber than the general nigger population of America.

This both hides the fact of the bell curve/genius effect, and the fact that only 16% is a bad number.

It's a fact spun to sound flattering to Jamal.

Basically: muh dick. High time preference, low abstract/critical thinking, poor impulse control, early sexual maturity, promiscuity, poor hygiene, etc.

Pretty obvious bullshit.