JOHN PODESTA SPOTTED IN NORTH FL!!! SKIPPY HAS BEEN SPOTTED

Amelia Island FL Sandbar & Kitchen. Spotted 7/28 5:00pm EST

Last known whereabouts he was apparently headed to Utah.

Satanic grand climax holiday was last night.

He might literally be a fugitive on the run.

LET THE PEDOHUNT COMMENCE

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135325352#p135334551
ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter
amazon.com/Inch-Mesh-Tall-Hardware-Cloth/dp/B000BWY7UQ
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone
archive.is/PYPlH
archive.fo/PYPlH
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/891441753089290244
youtube.com/watch?v=QG58xMKWGFI
ghostbin.com/paste/ftky9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have my attention.

Scrawny AF

Doesn't want to accidentally smother those toddlers to death you know.

Why didn't the photographer just kill him?

So who's going to do it? Who's going to RIP HIS GODDAMN HEAD OFF WITH A GARDEN TROWEL AND PIKE HIS INNARDS UP IN FRONT OF THE WORLD WITH A RUSTY PITCHFORK?

i was gonna post something like that

GAETZ GETS HIM
Call him up he's in north FL
Eat shit skippy get ready to die motherfucker

Putt-Putt of Amelia Island & Beach Bum Burgers

NORTH FLORIDA

KATHLEEN TURNER SPOTTED IN SAME SPOT ON SUNDAY 7/23.

Is this where they held there Satanic holiday grand climax? WTF.

Checked
Is he playing a quick nine before fleeing? Go interrogate him with a putter for fucks sake!!!
DO YOUR DUTY user!!!

I didnt take the pictures; they are from a 4fag user. The thread is still up there somewhere, if you dare to return to 4chans murky waters

some larper with no fucking balls posted this on cuckchan hours ago. Molesta is long gone, probably balls deep in some 6 year old right now and the faggot who took the pictures is responsible for that. Fucking kike could have at least played the knock out game with the fucking fuck. Guy would have become an instant hero for that.

True, he was a fag, but at least make an uproar, let them know we are always around somewhere

Dammit
Fuck cuckchan

Right?

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/135325352#p135334551

*Enter at your own risk*

If Holla Forums was autistic enough for HWNDU, think we could meme #FindSkippy into a thing?

Mitebcool

It got 5555's actually, that #Freeskippy meme you got there

See Podesta… alone, and they take a photo? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

Scarramucci!

Have a bump for the death of skippy.

Nice digit palindrome

(Checked)

He went to a degenerate part of Florida. That's what's wrong with people.

Wait is he? I get the investigation, but on running from the law, he isn't yet is he?

Why do you think he's driving instead of flying? They'd pick him up at an airport on suspicion of trying to flee the country. His best bet now is to stay on the roads here and hope he's not spotted by the wrong people.

Like I said, is there some news on this? Was DWS investigation that much of a dragnet?

Yes you ignorant spaz. the investigation into Clinton means he's incriminated as well.

It is.

Thanks! And yes, my bad. I knew a lot of shit was going down from the fallout, but I didn't know how massive the round up was.

It's The Happening.

Dude, you're going to see the death of the entire Democratic party, and some of the Republicans as well. Schulz is linked to Awan, Awan is linked to Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi is linked to Clinton, Clinton is leaked to Podesta and McCain. They're all linked together in some form or fashion.

Thought this one over. I think it's best to let the wheels of justice slowly grind this guy to a powder on their own with no intervention. In the past that never would have been the right move, but it seems that things are different now.
The worst possible thing to do would be to go vigilante and deny us all his day in court or whatever his fate may be.
Just gotta be patient.

I miss my childhood innocence.

That's the fruitiest goddamn thing I have ever read. Literally the only reason a faggot should be kept alive is to extract info from him.

Even if that may be, it's disgusting that these monsters still feel they have a right to walk the streets without multiple layers of bodyguards. No Skippy, you don't have that right any more, you need to learn your place.

Then go grab him for us then. I'm sure you're the ubermensch and can just do it any time you want.

where's the sauce for that 1st pic..

that's what is going to happen once he is taken into custody user.

They haven't realized how much things have changed yet. They don't have a finger on the pulse, they don't know what chans are, to them Trump was supposed to be a joke of a candidate that was going to allow Hillary to easily cruise to victory. These people are living in the reality of yesterday.
They aren't going anywhere.

"The Sandbar and Kitchen" google maps pictures probably

Erm if they don't know what chan's are then why are there jidf everywhere along with cnn and cnniggers? Why does fucking world leader's sons like donald jr and putin himself browse here? How could all the lesser kikes be so clueless about this place when more than 4 departments of seperate branches of the USA gov is dedicated to shilling this place? Like how is that possible?

It's because they're arrogant and addicted to the pattern of actions that they pursue.

I think it was a 4chugsperm user
Some kekistani who saw podesta in a rich ass neighborhood and pussied out infront of the whole interwebs

He either
1.is headed way north
2.in the seclusion of neferious excon North Florida
3.or he headed down south

???4. Could he have used a private plane to leave the country?

Gives me a sort of empty confidence, but your right.

Yeah I found it there
Who is Mark Delfs? Local handler?

The higher up people just hire people to come here and shit things up, they themselves have no idea of how things truly are - think they can just throw money at problems

Well if he is ACTUALLY fleeing then he has several options from florida. Take a plane to insert anywhere. Get a ferry to cuba and or private boat with money. He also could go along the coast to mexico via driving. If he is heading to Utah like said than it is likely he is fleeing via mexico.

Any chance of redpilling mexicans around there to know of podesta's rapes?

I'm aware. Your post was still fucking gay.

Mexicans are notorious kiddie fuckers user.

You're trying way too hard to sound tough user. I hope for the sake of others that you are far removed from any actual important decisions of any kind.

That pizza kid pic is fucking weird.
This place reminds me of the design of that place with the moving ramps and shit that was connected to same steel guy that did CP/analfantis restaurant.

I suspect any kind of US-based ticketed travel is a non-option for fleeing considering the FBI actually rolled up Imran the other day at an airport.

That's why he's driving. But, Driving is slow enough that if someone got his plates, we could HWNDU his ass.

(checked)
Smuggling in Florida is done via boat, there's even a small town in the middle of the everglades that was famous for this.

Cuba is too obvious, I'd be keeping an eye on boat traffic going out to Bimini, where even smaller crafts can make it out there for "fishing". Lots of the civilian long range traffic goes out that way.

FLfag here if i c him i pumch him

i hate people who wear shoes without socks

fucking degenerate

WATCHFROGS

whats up with the kid in the pizza box

Hitler dubs. I will start wearing socks now.

Seriously. He would be in north FL months after I graduate from UF back in central FL. I would gladly be Florida Man who assaults that Moloch worshiper. I'd wear that title as a badge of pride for all time.

the sauce or fuck off faggot

It has been 5 days since he was last seen. Very likely that unless they were staying for the week that they set off on the 24th. It takes four days to drive non stop from coast to coast USA at 60-75 MPH. He is likely either still in Florida and won't take off until the end of the weekend. Or he is in about Colorado if he took his sweet time or Utah if he put the pedal to the metal. Why Utah though? Why not just head straight to mexico? inb4 kiddy fucking.

Tell him that the Dank Brotherhood sends his regards!

Mormons are notorious for being in the Derp State Intel Apparatus.

No, that ladything was seen 5 days PRIOR
skippy was seen 7/28

I conceal carry everyday.
If I stumbled across John Podesta I think he might attack me and I'd have no choice but to defend myself.

someone put a gps detector in his car, quick

I-10, US-90 and US 98 are the best bets to look for him in the panhandle. Those are the main east-west routes up there.

But thats assuming he's headed for Mexico. Now if hes headed for the caribean, theres many ways down to Miami. But if he wants to stay off grid, he will probably stay off the FL turnpike and I-75(Alligator Alley). He may just hide out in Ft Myers with the shady niggers and spics who already fuck kids in HS bathrooms. Although, the girl was probably one of Podestas child trafficking victims.

From FL he wouldve gone through NM to get to UT. US491*former US666, btw** north from Gallup (west end of NM) north, to US191 to I-70 to US6 to I-15

just copy paste url

>https:[email protected]/* */7268,-81.430877,3a,75y,90t/data=!3m7!1e2!3m5!1s-ACG9_Tyh0ps%2FWWwCIY2iqZI%2FAAAAAAABoyg%2FJkYME3ONQIQXJb1_XrRmLoPOVokQv2uzQCLIBGAYYCw!2e4!6s%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2F-ACG9_Tyh0ps%2FWWwCIY2iqZI%2FAAAAAAABoyg%2FJkYME3ONQIQXJb1_XrRmLoPOVokQv2uzQCLIBGAYYCw%2Fw203-h100-p-k-no%2F!7i4160!8i3120!4m3!8m2!3m1!1e1

legit

Signalling

Seems Podesta possibly has family that has an apartment in that town.

You are everything wrong with the right. The instant anything goes even marginally our way, assholes like you immediately rest on the laurels you don't even have and think "Oh, it's safe to just let 'the system' do it's work now! What could go wrong!"

Should we start a thread over on cuckchan and try to engage their autism? The last one I was lurking died.

Aint nobody gonna touch this one except us

Where in the world is Pedo Sandiego Season 1?

I thought about doing some….shilling of our own maybe

you can if you wish, my autism will be smeared over this thread

John Podesta is a continuous threat to American security. He should be considered armed and dangerous. If you see him in your neighborhood kill him with a rock or anything else you can defend yourself with. Any authority figure protecting him should be considered a hostile foreign spy, a traitor, and a child rapist.

Kevin Dooner

What makes you think you need anyone's permission? "Do whatever you wish", as a man who did nothing wrong once said.

Nice work, user.

Not trying to defend cuckchan, but Pedosta is still a really well (((connected))) trashbag so if some random normalfag assaulted him you best believe he'd be committing suicide by 3 shotgun blasts to the back of the head the next morning

Yes please, to anyone who sees the fucker, have him commit suicide with a rock in his hotel room, or maybe a nailgun to the back of the head…

That's just called comfort food.

We need somebody dedicated to our cause for this task

Is this when we cross that line?

We must cross the Rubricon soon, with Trump as our Caesar, and we will be his leagon

Peter & Anirina Podesta

It is 2.8 miles (1.58 miles as the crow flies) between Peter Podesta's Apartment and Beach Bum Burgers (checked)

Being born and raised in Florida, I believe you. Slam down 2/3 of a quart and smash his head with it. colt 45 if they still have it, but mickeys has harder bottles.

dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

fugging checked

Digits say I must cut myself now

if any of you are actually dead serious about going after him, don't just kill him right away
knock his ass out, throw him in your trunk, and take him off for interrogation
inb4 FBI
i'm just saying, if you were going to do something else anyway you might as well go balls deep instead of half-assing it
honestly you probably stand a better chance at getting rid of evidence and shit if you do that instead of a grandiose public execution
i bet he knows all sorts of valuable shit, and will squeal like a pig the moment you put a knife to him

Kidnapping sounds like a huge hassle.

bumping

that kid laying on the pizza box is disturbing as fuck

and what's your plan? walking up to him in public and shooting him will pretty much 99% guarantee you getting arrested within 5-10 minutes
kick his ass and keep him alive? what does that even accomplish?
follow him back to his hotel/motel and kill him there? now you're just putting yourself in immense physical danger in addition to the arrest risk. you don't know who is staying with him, if they're armed, etc. plus hotels and most motels have security cameras
ideally you want a van and 1-2 other people. pick him up off the street before he has time to react and incapacitate him in the back of the van
take him somewhere secure, and get him to talk
[spoiler]standard body disposal shit after that.
any oldfag from Holla Forums has seen at least a dozen guides. lye and other corrosives work well for liquefying bodies. remember basic shit like removing teeth, cleaning blood with ammonia, etc.[/spoiler]
normally don't post shit like this or encourage it, but these are extenuating circumstances. we all know who this is and what he's done. anything we could possibly do to him he deserves 1000x worse easily
i literally do not give a fuck if someone actually follows through and i get in trouble for posting this, it will be worth it

on second look there's an MLB label at the bottom and the kid is wearing a baseball uniform.. i guess that's nothing particular about this restaurant but rather some fucked up mk ultra signalling being broadcast to every other television in the world.

Fuck off - you guys are being retarded. The knowledge he has in his brain right now is worth more than all of your lives put together. It's easy to play hero behind a computer screen. You won't do anything. And if you did it would be the biggest mistake of your life for multiple reasons. You're like a toddler swiping at a chessboard with no idea what the pieces even do. Just stop.

You wish faggot

I bet hes there to watch the kids play

the idea that these people have omniscient and omnipotent protection teams is a fucking meme by the way
at most even the highest level fucks only bring a few bodyguards with them at any given time
remember the scalise shooting? there was like what? 2 bodyguards? for the dozens of high level federal politicians and shit?
even if you kill someone important enough to have people hired who will give enough of a shit to track you down after the fact, they can only do so much. this isn't the fucking CIA coming after you, it's private mercs at the very worst. they're not superhumans, and if the FBI won't be able to catch you, then neither will they.
real life isn't a movie, and plus we're not talking about whacking the fucking rothschilds or something

Kek needs to wake up.

How easy it would be to end the farce.

I agree with all of that. But I want him to rat, to confess, to give information, to squeal. Valuable intel would go to waste if someone decided to try and play superhero. We need to know what he knows. My idea was to let the pros handle it. You think Trump isn't keeping tabs on this guy? Trump called him a 'rat terrible person'. I highly doubt he is getting away.

We need to throw him into the legal system so that everything that he and his kind have done can come to light in a verifiable fashion - thats how pizzagate ascends from conspiracy theory into actual criminal case territory.

It's the South user. It won't bbe hard to get some e to rendition him. I know that area. Very well.

Oh Skippy!!! I can make you Joyful at any time!

Just track him. And get him swatted.

I wonder if the typo "flethcer" was made on purpose.

That kid next to the pizza box in the first pic is pretty disturbing,

But the fact they'd take this specific image from a MLB broadcast and post it does seem like a dog whistle.

There's a lot of ass puns in local restaurants, like Beach "Bums", or the sand bar in above pic which used to be called Sandy "Bottoms". So I went to the yelp page of their old restaurant and found an account with a sexualized child profile pic making a review talking about meat pizza and balls of fire. Upon investigating her profile I found other restaurants in the area that have the similar theme of buggery, with eerie references to pizza and other DW terms.
Not sure what to make of it but it seems like the type of first clues of a bigger pizzagate-related find.

Track his movements. Have every motel hotel of house he stays t Swatted. Even if they do t grab him, he may start to think he's bei g tailed.

==FOR GREZT JUSTICE

Is he touring once more before they suicide him?

What a coincidence.

the kid in the pizza box is from a tv commercial. basically the scenario is

> sassy jailbait babysitter sitting on the couch being sassy arguing with the parents and sitting in a literal 'come fuck me pose' you'd just have to see it

i've seen the ad a few times but for the life of me i can't remember what it was selling or what company it was. but it barely matters. whatever production company/ad firm that made it knew exactly what they were doing when they came up with that imagery.

as for why this specific shot in some random commercial ended up on the tv screens in a pic posted to the yelp page of a restaurant that podesta is now known to frequent, i have no idea. but it's weird as fuck.

ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter

That's why. It's almost like there are tactics and strategies that work no matter which side uses them.

You a fucking moron if you think the (((government))) won't shut that gps tracker down the second it gets posted here and you vanned.
Also why hasn't podesta been suicided by hitlary yet? Holla Forums needs to know the answer to that before podesta is thrown to the jewdicial system to elavate this or he is suicided by (((someone))).

His calves are pretty good

Can we just rip her guts out like spaghetti and string them up before her very eyes? such a happening would please me greatly.

Make up for E3 Ren

So what's the deal here? Has he been hiding or something? I thought he never left the public and was freed from all charges.

Some kike plant put these pictures on hatechan and cuckchan and Holla Forums fell for it to distract from Imran Awan

ALL YOU SCUMBAG BEACH BUMS GET READY TO FIGHT CAUSE YOU'RE GONNA GET IT, ASSHOLES!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK FLORIDA MAN

Won't we need him as hostage for answers or MKUltra-ing him?

amazon.com/Inch-Mesh-Tall-Hardware-Cloth/dp/B000BWY7UQ

Wrap him in this or line the trunk or holding area with it, should work sufficiently as makeshift faraday cage.

I slept akimber for months because of that fucker's threat of wetworks against 8/pol/ posters. Would like to see him sweat.

We're just practicing for when we go Eric Clanton on him.

I really astonished there is no shills in this thread or i did not recognize them. I don't know what I would have done if i were you OP. I'm a bit confiused becouse raping and shiving him with a knife is not such a good solution - that's too simple and shallow . There must be somethink more sophisticated and crafty. This case is worth of hallowing but im shure there is more better ways for punishment without sacrifice in the form of you or another user.

Marinara boarding?

and those 2 guards were only there because scalise was house leadership, the rest had nobody

Pressed play, and then choked on my ramen juice.

I think he should convine on the legislation way becouse if he morder or raped he will be victim in eyez of people. When socienty will see the true and be redpilled then you can do whatever you want. Even after such a big amount of e-mails and leaks people look at me like at insane conspiracy theories lover.

He will talk
They all talk , getting him to shut the fuck up for a minute so as to be able to decipher truth from untruth will be the biggest hurdle
MY LIFE MY FORTUNE MY SACRED HONOR
EAT SHIT SKIPPY BE PREPARED TO DIE BY A THOUSAND CUTS

How many FLfags here? Maybe we could all join up and make a search team

Utahanon here. Operations are a go. Ready to apprehend at the border if he drives (or stops at 7-11 to get fuel). My son has a colaboma in his eye. I have a funny feeling he's coming for my boy. Like I said , getting him to shut the fuck up once we have him will be the real trick. Anyone have a make or model of vehicle?

DAY OF THE ROPE!

quick rundown?

Nice LARP thread, nerds.

Finnally, a shill

How does it feel knowing we are about to catch your ring leader

It's scary when people have finally had enough, isn't it?

They're scared , they are really scared. I can smell their fear even over the interwebs

*REMINDER*

IF ANY ONE OF YOU GET CAUGHT BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF SKIPPY, TELL THE MSM AND AUTHORITIES THAT YOU FOUND OUT WERE HE WAS FROM 4CHAN/REDDIT. NOT Holla Forums

Hey John, how's the hot-dog stand going? Any particularly good hazelnut sauce? Perhaps cheese, mmm!

So this is the T-Mobile ad the screenshot of the boy, as displayed on those TV screens in the Sandbar joint, was taken from.
This is a fresh ad, intially aired this month, and the screenshot was uploaded to google maps this July as well.
Moreover, it according to a Yelp review, this restaurant (right next to the Putt Putt Beach Bum one where Podesta's photo was taken) only opened 9 days ago, and so far only 4 reviews have been submitted. Or rather, reopened, but I'm not sure when/for how long it was closed. They decided to start with a blank slate though it seems. Other than that the reviews contain no compromising or suspect information.

Now, I don't like to admit this, but it seems odd that all of this would suddenly appear in the same month, and that some user just happened to stand around and was able to take a picture when coincidentially Podesta was present as well. All of this added up reeks off fabricated smoke, although I'm not saying it definitely is.

So it seems like what is saying is most plausible. Although, then again, they sure went though a lot of trouble if it were so.

What is the harm in checking stuff out without action user? What are the kikes hiding if this is just another shoah? Who gains from Holla Forums knowing where molestas family lives?

No harm at all, I decided to join in after all.
Only problem there is that if they have been found out, it's something they would be aware of too.

My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When have we cared before if its a psyop? Its a dumb self setup if thats the case

I don't really give a fuck if it's a psyop or they try a psyop
IF HE SHOWS UP IN UTAH AND KEK WILLS US CROSSING PATHS THEN IT WONT END IN A FUCKING PICTURE ON CUCKCHAN
MY LIFE MY FORTUNE MY SACRED HONOR

Godspeed user praise kek
Save the babies

Podesta's evil NWO crowd has lots of Fun Camps and neat guillotines prepared for all of us "Useless Eaters!!!"

Warning to America's Christians- CIA Orders Arrest And Execution of Christians in the USA

ht tp://8ch.net/pdfs/res/4653.html#6558

If only Trump could hijack them ;)

Lol that was a Sorcha Faal tier disinfo site and it was obviously fake, implying NSA would give access to their Foxacid servers to a bunch of CTR nerd virgins. You got worked up for nothing like a bitch haha.

I volunteer to pull the release lever
I'll even do it sans black hood. Let them see my blue eyes before the darkness of eternity

At the very least user could have the balls to try and tail him maybe get a tracker on his car IDK, I understand not going full chimp immediately on every high profile kike/traitor you see because that isn't always a good idea but just taking a picture is worthless, worse than worthless since skippy's nerd virgin squad probably lurks and now knows we are onto him.

Bump

No, inb4 Pedesta andc

No inb4 Pedesta and Rick Wilson put this stupid thread on fake news and we're drowning in Reddit.

let them, not like we've never had shill raids, may convert some fencesitting faggots that way

RUN RABBIT, RUN!
THREAD THEME

kek

The most dangerous shills on Holla Forums nowadays are the Trump/Alamo shills. You can tell who they are, they always blare random pro-Trump propaganda with an accompanying image that has nothing to do with the post, and check every dub instead of just relevant ones with a message we intend to amplify. They are quietly pushing Civic Nationalism onto the board. That is their agenda.

Hmm, yeah maybe you're onto som-

Summer is here.

CHECKED.

So some 4chan faggot saw this Jesuit kid fucker with no protection and you didn't take one for the team and instead took a nice picture of his back and a shitty burger swamp shack? Go to a suicide forest.

Could have made him the next Archduke, but now all we have is some shitty picture.

You can't format police me, niggerfaggot.

filthy casuals

Riiiiight, the Obama admininstration is nothing if not law-abiding.

Who let the fucking Jews in here? The thread started out with the best of intentions, but now they're shilling this thread to Hellnback.

Stay on target: #getPodesta.

Pedosta has experience restraining kids so I doubt the lil boy could have done much.

Nigger, I reported this thread to be stickied.
The user who took the OP pic is a faggot, skippy got spooked and we have our best autists on the case. I will shitpost in between major developments if I choose.

Remember "they" are playing for keeps.
The Satanists are running the Gov't and the Military.
No wusses allowed in God's Army.
Get out there and FIGHT hard for our LORD Jesus Christ!!!

CIVIL WAR TOOLS DOWNLOADS MAIN FOLDER
mega.co.nz/#F!cdYimS4Z!xQ3sDOgYC_JmUw8uo

I live right next to fernadina beach, and i know where that putt putt place is, its right next to main beach, i could go there right now and find podesta

But im not going to because im not a retard

Reading this thread and watching people post pics of the place ive been too 1000 times sense i was a kid is really weird

Fuck off shill your links are broken and your pdf's and links are viruses. Also you refer to national socialists as nazi's faggot. Stop shitting up topics just because a kike admited "white genocide" is happening in their own words.

Hairtrigger, I was agreeing with you, not calling you out.

Go take pictures of him, and whatever car he is using and post findings. Be extra extra sneaky

Best to take a rope with you, just in case.

Sorry man, all these happenings at once are making me a little spergy. Incidentally, I think the days of me being able to hide my power level irl are officially over

I live like 10 minutes away, i dont wanna go searching through the omni hotels just to find him lol

Nassau county is a red county ALWAYS has been, but fernadina has alot of old gay hippies there, dont really like going there

Implying user wouldn't have immediately been picked up and thrown in the back of a white van

Do you know where you are?

Some dedicated autist here should spam threads on 4fag and include all the information thus provided

cunHell

Notice that there will never be any "Rope Control" laws passed, thank God!!!

VERY IMPORTANT CIVIL WAR INFORMATION

>>>/pdfs/6564

100% true, some worthless pussy user who didnt even have the courage to pretend to be a liberal faggot and talk to him OMG IS IT REALLY YOU MY HERO? and get intel. instead the stupid faggot just took a creepshot of him. worthless user you would have been a hero instead you remain a useless faggot.

Well, be sure to be prepared next time you or someone gets to see Evil Skippy running loose around Florida or Washington.

>>>/pdfs/6565

He might just head straight to Porto Rico from and from there hop on Jamaica or in order to hop in Central America.

Well, his brother Tony lives in Switzerland, and Evil Skippy could be halfway there for all we know. I've published Tony Podesta's Swiss address before, the Elite can buy themselves a fast plane ride out of the country.

>>>/pdfs/6566

A much better revision

Good find, user. Did you catch the "meet pizza" caption. A Freudian slip, perhaps?

Hes one of them!!!

Is he really on the run from the feds?

enough of this.
fucks and shits are not the words of the white man.

Fuck off, kike. Next you'll tell us to cool it on the racial slurs.

Fuck off you shit stain faggot. Tell you whore mother she shouldve aborted your bastard ass, you fuckin cunt.

Is it just me or does that pic kinda looks like he's getting a blowjob?

Checked. Look close!!

Molesta can run, but there's nowhere he can hide.

Its far too early to move on him. You want to scare him first. Had the user who took the pics walked up to him and nonchalantly called him out on pizzagate and talking about how he likes CP and raping little boys and everything else we learned about these fuckheads…it would scare the shit out of him. It would make him think twice before showing his mug in public. We need to scare these kikes. When the DOTR happens, then we nab him.

This.

Please keep him alive in as much pain as possible. What are some good drugs that induce constantly agony? We need to simulate that lake of fire feel

How is Kathleen Turner connected to pedogate?

I missed that one. What's it from?

colt 45? mickeys ?
shut up meth head nigger

Pump him full of niacin to induce flushing. He'll feel everything x10.

readthethread

final autist

Why did Dr. Salvador's little brother steal Leon's jacket?

top kek

I FUCKING LOST READING THIS POST

Yeah that shit was hilarious

fucking lost

Actually, I saw John Podesta at a grocery store in Northern Florida yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet a major DNC organizer in person, but I didn’t want to be a cuck and bother him and ask him for pizza or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his pizzeria in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with fifteen year-olds in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the kids and started raping it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to touch them each individually “to prevent any government infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she touched each kid and put them in a bag and started to say their last rites, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Lost, as well. Unfortunately, it will probably make him less likely to tweet where he is.

These guys are all above the law. I wish any of /ourguys/ who don't have much to lose would just make the world a slightly less child-rapey place, if you know what I mean.

I shouldn't encourage you in this behavior, but I laughed.

meth is cheap and easy to find fucking anywhere
metharoo for skippy
we can keep him alive and coherent for weeks

Why is he going to Fairmont, WV?

It's home to NASA Independent Verification and Validation Facility, governed by the Goddard Space Flight Center.

And this pedo.

I don't understand this thread, Podesta was never on the run, he's been out in the open all year.

we aka CYBER POLICE almost got him doe

I am not responsible for any bloodlust nor criminal charges.

Jesus Christ.

And it also has zero cellphone service due to radioastronomy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone

PODESTA UFO

ARCHIEVED
archive.is/PYPlH
archive.fo/PYPlH

Faceblindness strikes again. That girl looks completely different. The nose is the only similarity.

Locking threads isn't stopping anything.

How many times to I have to give you wannabe bad goy a part or the song.

You can attempt to ban it all day and which one of you decided to throw a man out of a plane

What am I?

A bot.

What has happened to do us.

Nobody is going to be my Herzog animal.

What you get now is Ms. Apple.

I wouldn' want her in my pocket.

Run alongside eachother maybe but I doubt you'll catch it.

Free Bird is my body.

Checked
Is this guy trapped in a computer?

Some Austin baby wannabe Hitler thinks she is on here. You're forever Austin.

Cant leave those unchecked

Her daughter's going to know me more than her.

I left Janet to Austin. Her daughter is beyond me.

This is a matter you may not understand.

When your woman is labeled little Hitler.
And we decideded to work not together

Jewess, shoo shoo.

I showed up in Arkansas late. And that animal woman is what I still love.

Most of you won't understand how I miss Janet. Thank goodness my boys are

Nothing you do will ever stop us.

Driving with her and in love with exactly what we are.

NOTHING YOU CAN DO WILL EVER STOP US

Give me one point how I will not do not. I wont who is behind the mirror.

Sorry, commies die all day.

I brought it up soft as I could.

A dead nigger in the mirror.

Misery Machine

If you can't hold onto the umbilicval. This may as well be 1995 still.

Ruin the sluts ruining Austin. Texas.

We are literally gang stalking him.
Does it mean gang stalking is real?

She seems to have been hanging around the Podestas for years. Donating to their orgs and always at fundraisers or working the phone bank. Google her name and Podesta, they're mentioned together in several books as being huge supporters of Norman Lear's charities. Both Podestas are tight with Lear, might be another Hollywood connection. Other than that, she played the whore mother fully nude on stage in "The Graduate" while fat and dumpy.

No, of course not.

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/891441753089290244

top kek

I've read somewhere that St George UT is a child trafficking hot spot.

There's also that creepy as fuck daycare in slc.

So he could have connections there.

So there are people that scan license plates of like every car in the country constantly and covertly to tip off repo men and shit. How do you get access to that database.

I am legitimately surprised there are people on Holla Forums that still think murder is too far. They will not stop until they are dead. How do you even manage to get through your day without feeling an urge to kill these people?

(checked)
Well Holla Forums is a board of peace. If something happens Holla Forums is still a board of peace because user still lives.

"Murder" is what you do to people. You "put down" dangerous animals.

Why the teeth?

They tend not to burn well and are often the only thing recoverable after horrific deaths. Dental work is recorded pretty accurately and has been used to identify people from it.

Molesta is wearing Warren Buffets crumbling running shoe brand Brooks they are totally mismanaging in Europe, because faggots from USA took over and pushed the EUMA central to Amsterdam to get rid of taxes. But I digress. The model he is wearing is Brooks Ghost 7 Men's Running Shoes in Blue. This model was delivered in the summer season 2014. Brooks did not sell them anymore in 2015.

The new model of this season in 2017 is Ghost 10. So this picture might have been taken between 1.1.2014 and now. The shoes do not seem to be worn out and in good condition. This leaves us 4 explanations:

1. He does not wear these shoes often and wears 3 years old shoes.
2. He bought the old shoes recently online for some stupid reason.
3. He wears the shoes often for running, the cushioning is wore out, but somehow they look in perfect condition.
4. This picture is old.

Give that he does not look like a runner 1. is likely. 2. and 3. are very unlikely. But 4. might be also an option.

The fuck? It's called EMEA for Europe and Middle East.

Holla Forums is a board of peace… but not when we are under attack. Removing warmongering Satanic wackos from society helps to maintain our peace.

How Holla Forums's enforcement is done is… anonymously How could it be anything else? Everyone's dharma here is their own to decide. Don't expect any thanks.

Good luck, based anons.

DAILY REMINDER THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS ALSO THE ZODIAC KILLER, AS ARE MANY JEWS WHO ARE UNCAUGHT FAMOUS SERIAL KILLERS,

GET THIS MARIO BROTHERS NIGHTMARE ZONE LUIGI.

Someone translate this using the pizza terminology thing.

I know people that, when they find a shoe that works for them and they like, will buy many pairs of said shoe and have them in storage for the future. I wish I had done this with a certain tennis shoe I like. Now I have to accept inferior shoes for my shape of feet.

Podesta took up running in his late 30s and ran his first marathon at 52. Now, at 65, he averages “a half-dozen races a year, mostly 10-K, 10-mile or half-marathon.”

OK, but this guys seldom runs so he would not see the difference. And The Ghost did not change so much. Cushioning and technique is quite the same. This shoe will fit the same from Ghost 3 to Ghost 10.

You can not run more than 4 half-marathons in those shoes considering that it is also his training shoe. The cushioning will not be the same after 60 miles.

I'm not claiming anything about the durability of the shoe.
This user said he doesn't run when in fact he does, all the time.

That user was me and I am not claiming I knew this fact. If he is running that often then one must wonder why he is wearing a 2014 model in 2017 when the newer model is even lighter, has different colors but everything else is quite the same. And how don't they look worn out? If I run 8 months in a shoe they start to look worn out in the fabric and you only can wash them twice. One year old shoes don't look in perfect condition anymore.

>ispot.tv/ad/wqGp/t-mobile-babysitter

Goddamn it, I liked them (at least, as much as you can like a telco, anyway). Polite sage for OT post.

Spoiler your vileness.

Sneaker autists fascinate me.

user, I don't think the person who posted that in 2008 was talking about disposing of the satanic pedophiles he heroically took out for the greater good.

that's just reddit dude

This. There was a fuckton of cross migration between Holla Forums and T_D during the election and those faggots still haven't fucking assimilated, probably never will tbh so we will have to deal with these rubes indefinitely.

Pigs can't digest them.

They use teeth to ID people. Teeth are very strong and are often found intact.

I bet this is the most interesting post ITT, which says a lot. Also why is this even stickied?

Because it paints h8chan as the sort of website someone wants to paint it as.

All true. But you are assuming that Podesta has only one pair of running shoes, which he also wears when he's not running. He probably has many pairs.

Notice the timing. Sandplot started in the end of CY +1 after the ascent of the God Emperor. Kevin Dooner is either an alias or accomplice helping obfuscate Pedostas trail.

(1)

Checked
WHERES THE FUCKING REMOTE?
NOT REALLY I'M NOT SICK OF WINNING YET

lmao he looks exactly like a runner. while his legs aren't massive they're clearly pretty jacked. he has the typical runner/cuck body: skinny build, scrawny upper torso with little t-rex arms but jacked veiny legs.

Anyone think he's on his way to the Mayo clinic in Jacksonville?

It was not him actually guys

You just ate your last piece of pizza, skippy.

Skippy just gave an interview on CNN, supposedly from Aspen, Co., supposedly.

youtube.com/watch?v=QG58xMKWGFI

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
ghostbin.com/paste/ftky9

Remeber, when you have to bury the whole body for whatever reason, dig the hole vertical.

Did cuckchan ban you all again or something?