Lets summon kek at the gateway arch during the solar eclipse

has anyone overlaid the path of the solar eclipse and compare it to the orientation of the gateway arch?

st louis is within 1 second of the point of the longest duration of the eclipse, the angle of the north and south towers are perpendicular to the path the eclipse will take.

we know the excuse of it being dedicated to the american people is bullshit but we could use it to our advantage.

there has been a picture floating around on the chans with a cyan ring overlaid with a green circle that say 'if you understand what this means all oaths are void' or similar effect.

what if we meme this in the real world?

back when project chanology was going on we expose xenu, HWNDU attracted similar interest especially the game of capture the flag.

we could swarm the gateway arch, saying that the internet is here to summon pepe, it would cause an absolute shit storm.

forget about trying to make a statement or allowing what we are doing to be coop by the sjw like they did with occupy, what i am talking about is a real life version of a habbo hotel raid, show up, praise kek, leave the moment the eclipse is over.

lets make this happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rofl, word is that oathy is planning something for this one.

I kinda miss oathy. Those circles always produced some quality salt.

stop posting forever oathfag

SAGE rendered NULL and VOID

Recap for busyfags?

just checked the fucking map, he is right, i dont know why its faced that way but i dont believe this is some coincidence, the people who made it had to lay down the foundation intentionally.

also i found this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_flash

anyone know how to check sunset positions on the horizon? maybe thats what the green circle is suppose to be. we need to dig deeper there is something definitely here, (((who))) paid to have this thing built?

In the early days he'd make weekly threads with his oathbreaker memes, followed by posts from assblasted masonfags, anons that, generally, didn't find oath breaking useful, and kikes that called him a kike. I found it amusing. It was like gore posting, but directed at (((them))).

that's different from my eclips map

Oathy has been on some deranged mission in enemy territory. After he left the gathering (see hippie thread for details ) he set forth with much determination to void oaths at the cores of degeneracy in the USA. I tried to warn him against this mission, but he was too determined. I hope we see him again, alive and well, with all of his 'tism. Godspeed Oathy.

Excellent idea, I will do my best to attend.

fuck off back to endchan with your shit memes

Serrano stated that the green ray shines from behind the black sun. Could this be related?

Oaths Void, Shill!

Those meme circles were always shit what the fuck are you talking about.

Still not a meme

solid digits

How fast does the dark sun travel? I possibly have a chance to travel along the path of the eclipse in multiple positions. I need to be coming back from Portland, as I go to Portland every couple of weeks, and the path of the eclipse hits my route in multiple spots. I-84 east from Portland to Echo Utah(near the WY/UT border, then I-80 east across WY, NE, IA, IL and who knows where else.

The green Ray is Venus.
The green Ray is also the auruea Borealis.
It's a lot of things to Hitlerists.

(checked)
Kek that crazy son of a bitch. Hope he succeeds and comes back with a good story.

I might have called him a faggot once or twice, but the results his efforts produced usually gave me a big laff. It's like that pothole you ride over ever day, the one they never fill, you just get used to it after a while and miss it once it's gone.

you're like leftypol, you just steal other people's shit

checked.

we should spread this out on the other chans, plan out whats going to happen and try to keep it as simple as possible so the normies can join in with minimal effort.

how hard would it be to get some people in respectable nigras outfits (black tuxt, afro and v mask)? if we could get enough of them together we could have them make a swastika while standing under the arch in classic habbo hotel style and get someone up in the arch to stream it, that video alone will be worth its weight in salt.

multiple people playing shadilay on loud speaker (or kek help us, rick roll) chanting praise kek during the eclipse, handing out printouts of pepes and cats and bees. the key thing is that we have to disperse immediately after the eclipse ends, this will minimize the disruption and make it apparent what our intent was, if the authorities are aware of that they will be far less inclined to become involved.

this is not a political statement or a demonstration, we are going to be there purely to perform a summoning ritual for kek under the arch during the eclipse, once the eclipse and ritual is wrapped up we are done.

oh and we need streamers, lots and lots of streamers.

So, what's the plan if there is an EMP strike during the eclipse or other SHTF scenario? I'm debating selling my truck and downgrading to something uglier with 4wD, to purchase extra firearms, ammo, and to finish my ballistic armor… but I really like my current truck. I could easily set myself up as a warlord in such a scenario though, if I sold my truck as mentioned, and I'd lose very little out of it… FML what do?

what the fuck does that have to do with summoning kek nigger?>>10321530

I think if it's any formation it should be the oathbreaker. It's easier to organize as two circles overlapping and passing one another. People can wear blue or green clothing.

Voiding oaths during eclipse may cause world wide oath voiding.

This is a good idea.

Oathy! Make some more OC so we can raid the arch!

Whatever Rogueskills. He's a shit and so are you.

Well, it decides if I'm summoning Kek in the woods or next to the cold war fallout/bomb shelter that is meant to survive a nuke 20miles away… Ty for thread link, fag.

Holy fuck you are becoming a meme with your TRS autism.

Whatever. I'm right and you know it. It can't work. Good things don't happen.

Watch what happens. It won't be good. There won't be any summoning, and if there is, it won't go well for us. All gods are evil. All existence is torture.

rofl, thought your misclick was a link to another thread

Alright, you have been abusing redtext obsessing over this "rogueskills" person for a solid six months. Can you at least tell me who the fuck that is? The autism you have expressed over this character has been so intense and consistent that at this point I'm genuinely curious now.

ABOUT WHAT!?

He was a TRSoddomite who went by the handle ColemanCollins or Vendouris. And he's also full of dumbshit ideas like free jordans signs to make niggers riot and also with shit like your hippie movement reclamation idea. They're filth and nothing good can come of it. Watch what happens.

And of course, he was in the Northwest where you say you're operating out of, so I put those together.

I'm right about everything being a shit. I'm right about the gods being evil. I'm right about Creation being a Crime against the Created. I'm right about good things not happening, ever.

Kek does not care of us. I cannot have faith in anything good because good things never happen to me.

Ashes and Echoes

(cont'd.)

Rogueskills would post dumb ass IRL activism shit like that. He also hated me really badly because I told him all his commune ideas were a shit because ZOG will just Waco you if you ever try to do Whites Only Separatism. For any reason.

And no. I don't care if the Hippie thing would work. No, I don't care if they're redpilled. No, I don't care if they can do what they want, because I don't believe you. I can't have any trust at all, it's just how Fate makes things work in my life.

As much as I would have wanted to. You guys would have just ditched me somewhere anyways if I wanted to even try anything. Nobody has ever wanted me around and nobody ever will. And nothing helps my mental state either, so it's just endless misery until I finally get the balls to kill myself.

God damn, you are like the definition of blackpill. What is so horrible in your life that made you like this?
Also, thanks for finally telling me wtf you've been on about all this time. If you're willing to accept this, I'm not that loser. I've never been part of TRS, I've never even had a facebook page, and I haven't even used a forum in over six years at this point. Closest I've come to even having a social media presence is a disqus account I used to shill news sites for a few weeks and I don't even remember the password for that.
You're lying ya know. If you didn't care, you couldn't express hatred. To hate, something has to be contradicting something that you care about. For instance, I hate the kike because they contradict everything in this world that I love.

You're nothing more than a blackpilling faggot. Why haven't you neck'd yourself yet? If you actually happen to be white, and serious about removing ZOG and all its tentacles, you'd avoid your blackpilling faggotry and just work to improve the situation of countless aryan kids that will end up suffering your misfortune, and worse. It's not about you, faggot.

it's just oathfag samefagging, he discovered vpn apparently

Oathy hasn't posted in a week. He's MIA on an in-person operation.

the swastika has historical context in this case, the habbo raids were a watershed moment for us before we started trolling the scientologist.

we need to offend as many people as possible and by drawing from internet culture to garner attention it will draw in more people. we cant just go out there for fun it has to serve a higher purpose to focus society.

E pluribus Unum

More excitement would need to be generated about this idea, otherwise, if we're lucky, maybe a handful of people will show up at most. OP and/or Oathy would need to step up the 'tism and generate memes that will trigger salt. Hippie mafia and Dixieanon did a good job generating some excitement and a similar level of commitment in order to get this going.
Yes, the meme circles would be a way more obscure autistic joke. In fact no one would get it, but all their oaths would still be voided! The swastika route would trigger many more people on and offline and I can see why it is preferred, but both ideas are going to be problematic. One being that it already takes a lot of work to get anons out to an user-organized event, as opposed to sending anons out to dismantle something else like hwndu or habbo hotel. When I really think about it, flash mob stunt idea is kind of normie tier and doesn't really lend to the strengths of anons. In my observation, anons currently excel at online tactical strategy and stealthy offline missions that seek to destroy or subvert a specific target. Larger physical meet ups would be hard to amass, especially if in this case, it is to disperse immediately after eclipse ends. I assume this means that the window of opportunity for anons to meet is very short. The logistics of the meetup would then have to be very carefully planned.

In my previous experience, in order to get more anons participating, we need a few brave ones to come out first and their tangible success will encourage others to come. I am not sure if we are at the level yet where people would be comfortable just driving to from one user disruption to the next. There may be a rare nuts who would do it, you know who, for example but those are the kinds of people that we need right now to lead the way.

I am wondering if there is a smaller group of people but bigger impact project that can be done with this to make use of this concept at St Louis? There should really be more experiments with meet ups that involve longer windows of participation, where results can easily and frequently be shared online.

To be brutally honest, I don't see anyone going to St. Louis. The town is going to be completely flooded with normie tourists and even if every fucking one of us American Holla Forumsacks were to show by that arch, it would be a drop in the bucket. Also, every name you mentioned is going to be in a different state during the eclipse, so not much can be expected on that front.
The thread is locked now though, so I suggest taking it to >>>/polism/ as that is the board for threads too autistic for Holla Forums.