Cuckimefags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAPPA_(studio)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't Inuyasha the one with the gay cat thing?

Inuyashiki, not Inuyasha. I know it's hard to tell these gayass names apart.

(((kodansha)))

derp, even worse: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MAPPA_(studio)

I read the manga at first and really liked it. Then it reached that chapter and I struck me as odd. The japs really made burgers anarchists in that one.

Japs are useless monkey men.

They all use Twitter and have sites like Buzzfeed Japan because they can't make their own stuff, even their language was stolen from the chinks. Japs are just inferior island chinks.

They are more shit than japs.

Sea of Japan.

>(((japan)))

Leftists have a submission fetish and viciously compete for the top master's attention

Damn, I skipped over this one because I didn't want to watch yet another FotM shitshow because I had too much on my plate already, but I might have to revisit it since it's done by MAPPA. Those niggas got the money behind them.

Hows the animation on this one? Did they skimp out?

Sad!

holy fuck
GO TO HELL JAPS
MY PRESIDENT HAS SPOKEN

There is literally nothing wrong with reacting like this to the Earth's imminent demise. It's really not a negative portrayal of Trump at all.

literally no one else but desperate right-wing cuckime enthusiasts thinks that

what do you know that was actually funny

>>>Holla Forums

It's one show no one likes that doesn't have waifus and is done in hyper-realistic art style. Why would we care? And they even toned it down from the manga, and it's Trump criticism doesn't make sense. Still not going to make Japan go SJW like you goons want to.

WTF I HATE CUCKIME NOW

I guess you didn't read the manga then. In the anime it's very wooden, like a Japanese person reading English for the first time and they shorted the speach. In the manga, he gets really bombastic.

Animation is pretty bad in a lot of places. A mix of 2D and then you got 3D popping here and there. I've read the manga and I didn't like it since it seemed to lose focus on the old man and get this angsty teen into it. Sad really, because I like the animation studio but they didn't do a good job with this one. They really rushed it at the end. I did like the opening and ending songs which are the only good things about Inuyashiki.

DESPERATE

tbh it still doesn't seem like a negative portrayal to me. I'd use those three days to hunt down all of the waifufags on this board.

It's not a right/left thing you faggot, there has always been an element of manga that has been slightly anti-America, because we bombed them you faggot. Bush and Obongo got parodied too. Goons are fucking dumb as dirt, you filter everything through you leftist fagotry and can't see context. The nips hate US lefitsts for sperging out at them about fenservice and shit. They don't like you period.

If a western cartoon did this you would be foaming at the mouth. Why does japland get a pass for no reason?

There's 3 days til everyone is dead. You might as well declare total anarchy.

Trump is a good goy, fam.

Some Japs love Trump, I'd argue most of them do.

Drumpfsperg is still this booty blasted

why are you so angry and typing so fast?

sure

muh boogeyman

a classical romance perfect for young girls and effeminate boys
weebshit aimed at teens with social anxiety and 18+ year olds with literal autism. No redeeming qualities. Nothing to appreciate even ironically because it doesn't try enough.

There's something severely wrong with people who watch modern anime. There's a handful of good animes from the 2000s and all of them are prior to 2008.

I'M BUYING THE DIP FAM IT WILL EVEN OUT

What do you expect Trump would say in this situation? Muh god this, muh heaven that?

ALL anime

Because you are one.

Says the goon mad about being called a goon who doesn't type in complete sentences.

image attached

That's a bullet hole in Obongo's head. Wow, what a positive portrayal. Certainly Japan will now conform to western leftist prudism like we want them to. They love your nigger leader so much.

Nice work. Dirty Pair is kino btw.

wow edgy fedora tipping. totally unexpected from an anime loser.

go back to twitter, you faggot, no one is fooled, you've already exposed yourself several times in this thread
He rapes some nips later in the comic. Wow based leftists from Japan.

Your'e fucking incredibly obvious everytime you post your shitty shilling campaigns. Of course everyone recognizes you from Holla Forums. Your threads are almost copy pasta.

The fact you don't know what Dirty Pair is says you know nothing about anime. That was a throw away one episode character in a 39 episode 80's show where that entire family is made to look like idiots. The point was more to mock over the top soap opera drama. I'm sure Dirty Pair would trigger you anyways, because you're obviously a fag and would be mad about them wearing slutty uniforms.

wish I was this delusional. then maybe I wouldn't think anime was degenerate.

Proof?

I don't have a clue what you're talking about. I haven't started a thread on poll since like September 2016. I know you'll accuse me of lying like an autistic fuck but it's the truth.

I know what Dirty Pair is.
not really. The fact that the main character lectures on being "close-minded" and at the end tells the faglover to "be a real man" and go after his trap doesn't seem like a parody to me. again, you seem a little desperate.

if you say so

Dressing like sluts is very right-wing.

meant Holla Forums

find it yourself, faggot

It's a cherry picked example that doesn't reflect what the show is about.

admitting you're gay

Where should I start with Dirty Pair anime and manga?

They're based off of novellas, but the English translation I read isn't very good. Definitely start with the TV series or the Project Eden movie. Project Eden is definitely kino was was directed by the guy who made Noir.

You can download files with the same name by clicking the link. I only got banned from Holla Forums once for being blackpilled about Trump losing. Again, back in September of last year or so. I have no idea when that event you mentioned happened, but it sounds like the mods there were being triggered weeaboo pussies as usual.

Where? I keep telling you I'm not one and you keep saying I am one. I've never been to SA. Not everyone who dislikes your degenerate jap cartoons is an SA user.

Thank you!

nice goon posting, bro

tippity top kek

wow didn't think you'd give up that easily

yeah. they liked him since he wanted to give them nukes.

How many apparences did Obama have in manga and why does it seem Trump has more? Even when Obama was in office they made the president white.

I just want to know what they get out of making another thread (its all the same shit, durr hurr muh waifu, dont actually talk about anime or like anime in general) hen the previous one can't even reach 100 replies.
This is obvious spam, and it's clear that there just isn't a lot of interest in weebshit here.

goons gonna goon

One would think that after years of the BO not giving in to spoiled brats crying their guts out to get what they want, they would eventually give up, right? But here we are.

Its like its their second nature, they can't break out of it or give up, they are rotten and we can only hope this generation dies out and never repeat the same mistake again.

More weebspam pretending it isn't weebspam?

I couldn't have described the weeb plague any better myself.

How is it like to be a dollarstore sociopath trying your best and failing to emotionally manipulate a fucking 8ch board into giving in to your will to get off?

This kind of melodrama reeks of the dragonmaidfag.

pic related but replace Hitler with goon

Its no melodrama, its the reality of the spoiled millenial generation. As many 'self-diagnosed' sociopaths who think they are masterminds, as self-diagnosed transsexuals. This is what happens when you never say NO to your kids and ground them.

All this psycho-analysis just because someone didn't like your jap cartoons huh?

I never posted anime on Holla Forums, mainly because I really don't like anime discussions, they tend to be e-penis matches. But I just might from now on.

go ahead. the board's already shit.

go back to Holla Forums with your accusations of random anons being your personal e-celebs your masturbate over

just post more of your goon memes

Japs had Trump as president long before he was even elected.

They'll defend anything, these people are vile trash. They are the original "boobs are gross, penises are not gay" posters. Weebs must be fucking eliminated.

Upset that you've been found out again fapbaitfag?