Red Pill me on Sony Playstation

Are they really the good guys™

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/tales-of-zestiria-playstation-4/6687238.p?id=1219665416667&skuId=6687238
walmart.com/ip/TALES-OF-ZESTIRIA-PS4/45098358?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=45098358&
store.steampowered.com/app/24010)
books.google.com/books?id=7eW0hwZ3eZMC&pg=PA124&lpg=PA124&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=JoJb5rQYYu&sig=dpwj07Wn_fSXo7U3vxQJZA_xOZI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEIUjAJ#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=oD46JBOhMU0C&pg=PA449&lpg=PA449&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=v19gTAFR0G&sig=5lyEW2YWvnEC5MDdnI3IoundrGc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEIOTAE#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=Kq512SmGMIsC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=BtfUiFnlDx&sig=LmJJ0uDLlt-50YUl46O3wfxFTHc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEITzAI#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. They're a company. They want to take as much of your money and try to spend as little of their money. They're not the bad guys either.

/thread

so they are the good guys.

Explain?

You're boring. We're done here.

Sony were never the good guys. They ALWAYS fucking blew. They're hardware was shitty and faulty and they always had shady tactics like making the ps3 hard to program for so devs can spend all they're resources on ps3. Good thing that didn't turn out in their favor. Nintendo of America had strict censorship policies and MS had passion with the OG Xbox but that quickly died out when the kinect was introduced. 3do lied with the 3do mk2, atari was a mess and so on. The only "hero" of gaming, or at least any semblance of it was Sega during their run as a console manufacture. Never have I seen a video game company take as many risks as sega. It's too bad sony killed them off.

The console? Great 3D graphics card, but shit processor and shit hardware that are worse than the older and cheaper Atari Jaguar.

Why not just download gog torrents on a shitty computer and have more fun?

Games company run by shareholders, always trying to be the cool one by following market trends and releasing games in whatever genre is popular at the time. Spend gorillions on marketing

Games company run by business execs who dont understand anything about video games or the industry, but have experience managing completely unrelated things. Shows how fucking stupid that is but businesses will still think someone with experience managing a fishery is more qualified than someone who's been working in the industry for decades

Games company run by people who understand games but are terrible businessmen.

Sega was killed by their own incompetence. Although I wonder what would happen if they were alive. Would they make shitty pre-build locked PCs just like the rest?

well that's not a very good guy thing to say.

Playstation: Laser track made of low quality plastic to wear out within 5 years of semi-active use

Playstation 2: Cheap quality lasers that begin burning out within 2 years, was sued for this.

Playstation 3: YLOD complaints never addressed, owners of early models beware, failure isn't an if, it's when.

Microsoft might be a shitheap of an NSA front, but they at least FIX their issues when they're proven to be due to shoddy workmanship and parts. That's the difference between Western companies and Japanese. Japanese companies say "lol fuk u, buy new one".

Not that you should be buying plebian boxes or installing Windows 10 as your primary OS anyway. Fuck MS and Sony both, they can take their feature-paywalls and go die in a bankruptcy court.

In another words The capital system that they operate under is forcing them like any another company to maximize profit at the cost of everything else even the consumer .

Fuck off

Fuck no

There are no good guys in business, there are those that are pro-consumer and those that nickle and dime. There's no good guy/bad guy thing in business, it's all in shades of grey.

Marx, go back to bed, you're still drunk. A company can easily choose to take a hit in profit to ensure repeat customers, as repeat customers means more profit in the long run.

Stop thinking like a filthy Holla Forums communist, and think like an actual capitalist for once.

THIS

Like most if not all companies involved in the game industry at this present time, they are here to take as much of your money as possible. It does not matter to them if you are satisfied with their service or their product, because the majority of people will continue to buy it.

No one will invest in your company or cooperation if you don't maximize your profit including opportunity cost

If you make 20m a year and being very kind with your customers and another evil heartless company is making 25m a year
All the investors will ignore you and go for the second company

YOU NEED to do such things or else you will be out of the game bud
They do not pursuit profit out of greed alone they do it of need of survival in the industry

fuck off sony shill. sony ponies are as bad as NoA

and they won the bluray/hd-dvd war by buying most of Hollywood companies.

Selling a product at a slightly reduced per-unit profit to ensure quality and repeat purchases in the future will net you a repeat customer, plus that customer's friends who see your quality product being sold at a reasonable price.

Do not judge success on what investors think, do it on what generates the most long-term profit and grows your market share. Selling chintzy, cheap crap only works for a while until someone comes along and delivers a better made version at the same price.

They're as bad as everybody else, but I think that since they're so close to bankrupcy and their games division is the only one making them money it's likely they might not try to fuck you as bad as, say, EA or Ubisoft.

Nope they've been shit since the PS1.
And I bought their game machine and their DVD machine.

Investors own the business, you retard. If you don't take their desires into account, they'll elect a new board of directors and you'll find yourself unemployed.

Who the fuck thought making a 3d rendering system that only works in integers was a good idea?

nice meme
the only reason to support them is to get NieR Automata

And Ace Combat 7.

What is a "Private Corporation", Alex?

People do not contribute capital out of the goodness of their hearts, you retard. They do it for stock.

How?

wait, there's a new Ace Combat?
fucking nice, how did I miss that?

What fucking rock have you been living under?

Obviously the one where I completely missed that announcement.
:^)

Well, my body is fucking ready.
Unfortunately, they haven't announced anything since E3.

Generally selling the cheapest made product is still working, though. Nobody replaces cheap products for a "better made version" , I.e more expensive to produce version. Things get cheaper to manufacture.

By reducing your profit margin via investing in build quality, while maintaining your price point.

Wrong, people buy the best quality item at a given price point that meets their needs. Consumers will always choose the item with higher perceived quality at a given price point. It's the company's job to shift that perception in their favor, either by carefully lying in promotional materiel or actually delivering a better product.

Prove it.

Moralism is a shit SHIIIIIT

Self interest > Ethics > morals

self interest = ethics = morals = 0

check em

undubs

The active nihilist death squad will get your fucking head you human trash

Only if that given price point is standard across products. If it's cheaper then plenty of people will choose that, more so, in fact.

Cheap products would have been replaced entirely from the market if that was the case, but it's not.

Common core confirmed for teaching children to care.

active nihilism is a fallacy and is subjective as fuck.

You can still be a true nihilist, accept it, and live despite it.

They're just another vidya company that had some good games on their console and later turned to shit.

Also are any PS2 games launched past PS3 worth playing? I always hear about PS2 having an atari 2600 tier fuckhuge library.

Any good examples of corporations cutting their profit to produce better quality goods that's better for consumers, and worse for shareholders?

Then explain why more expensive, higher quality products continue to exist.

What I'm arguing is it is not unwise to take a smaller net profit per unit sold to increase the value of your product to get an edge at your chosen price point.

This is what you get when you mix essentialism and nihilism
Ideologically conflicted non-existence non egoist

Join the RADical existentialists fag

The best examples is when Japanese cars entered the European and American markets, offering things like climate control and radios as standard rather than expensive options, while undercutting their competition.

Nice to see you again. Here's the attention you begged for, now get the fuck out.

Dont get me wrong I love SEGA (well used too) but those bastards killed themselves waaay before Sony ever had to even load the gun. Even during their amazing succes (in the states) with the Genesis they made baffling decisions like making a billion different versions plus addons out the ass. Combine that with their fans feeling let down with the. 32X, which mind you launched after the Saturn already hit Japan, and you can see why they were dead before they even thought about the Dreamcast.
Its easy to see why they died. A series of addons that shouldnt have been made, rather that time and effort should've gone to make the Saturn better. Lilewise, the 32X already burned SEGA fans, dropping the Saturn after two years was the nail in the coffin. Why would you ever trust them? Ass to that that the Saturn got a new chip weeks before release since SEGA shat their pants knowing theyd suck at 3D had developers completely baffled as how to program for it. No wonder fucking EA jumped ship and didnt support the DC either.

stopped reading right there

Where do young adults go when their parents kick them out of the house?

Their friends' houses. Or homeless shelters like the one I used to work in.

i want to marry her and make mixedrace children

Holla Forums

Yes, Sega was mostly killed by its own incompetence. Or, more precisely, because Hayao Nakayama had gone insane at some point and decided to destroy what Tom Kalinske had spent years building. The whole 32X story (meant to counter the Atari Jaguar, feel free to laugh), the Saturn's insane architecture (rumored to be chosen because he was golf buddies with Hitachi's big boss), and its rushed US release that made some stores swear off Sega entirely. That was all him.

But… there is one critical time that Sony truly CHEATED.

When Sega released the specs of the Dreamcast, they said the truth: it could do about 3M poly/sec. And some truly skilled devs were rumored to squeeze 5M poly/sec out of it (Melbourne House, with Test Drive Le Mans). At the time, that was a fantastic machine.

When Sony released the specs of the PlayStation 2, they lied through their teeth. They claimed it could do a whooping 80M poly/sec. Naturally, every stupid mainstream journalist was hyped for that polygon monster, dismissing the puny Dreamcast. But they failed to mention one detail: that's 80M non-filled, non-textured, non-lighted polygons, an useless number. Its actual game performance was perhaps 10M poly/sec. Much closer. It also suffered from nasty jaggies and poor textures, which devs struggled to work around the hardware's limits and byzantine design to overcome. Unlike the Dreamcast, which was a well-designed and straightforward machine.

So, despite Sega's past flaws, the Dreamcast was great in many ways. It had a chance. It deserved a chance. Sony's lie ruined it.

The problem itself is self-solving.

If the company itself takes actions that fuck over the consumer for short term gain, they lose overall profit in the long run and after enough of this, bankruptcy and constant sue cases. Conversley, the company that actually has the customer in mind will face greater long term profit and won't die. This is why Disney still exists, this is why banks still exist. They cater to the consumer because in business the consumers, not the idiotic investors that try to steer you away like the devil's temptations, are god.

Another thing, this system fails if the government steps in to save them from themselves, or gives rights to companies that make them un-bankruptable, like Communism did by making them government related.

Captialism is economic Darwinism, and it works in that it kills off the leeches and brings quality business to the forefront in the long term.

It does, edgelord. As much as beauty, and other abstract concepts, exist. It's not absolute nor physical, but it exists in the realm of the consciousness of the people who understand it.

You might find out soon, user.

McDonalds, to get a job.

Isn't the point of the red pill to learn the truth for yourself instead of just believing what other people tell you?

These images all seem familiar. Are you the depressed user from the other thread?

Actual depressed people aren't such attention whores.
He's more like an emo.

There's another misconception. Some people are really vocal about their depression as a cry for help, others suffer in silence. Whatever the case, being an asshole isn't gonna help. "Tough love" doesn't apply here, I can testify firsthand.

I don't see him suffering. I see him being an insufferable faggot, though.

Him being depressed is nothing but conjecture on your part. I see him as being a pseudo-intellectualism attention whore much like the dumb Freud posters used to be.

What if your self interest is self destructive ?

I don't know, man. Maybe you're right, but I still have to help. Depression [and I mean true depression, not tumblrites with anxiety and social awkwardness] is one of the most terrifying things to experience, and I consider anyone who suffers from it to be a brother of mine, and a person I want to help. Maybe this will sound pretty fucking stupid to you, but having been through it myself, I feel like I deeply understand anyone else who has, or had, depression, and I know what to do to improve things.

If there were people that were trapped in hell, but you couldn't tell on the surface, and you could help them by giving them advice, wouldn't you be a little trigger-happy about who you give it to? Just on the off chance that it does help someone?

You obviously haven't been around enough depressed people to know they usually turn into un-helpable insufferable retarded assholes after a while. You also haven't probably been here long enough to know nobody's serious about this unless maybe and I mean MAYBE if they post in /r9k/ or actually discuss their depression specifically and ask for help. This guy's just posting edgy nonsense

It's just the best of a bad situation i still wouldn't really recommend it if only because they made Playstation Live a thing, and buying anything from them supports their cancerous as fuck movie division.

Xbone, even if it wasn't shady as fuck, is barely able to run games even if they are exclusives
Wii U is basically a non option unless you're really dead set on playing the 3 games that aren't just the standard nintendo affair.
And PC is a complete shit show with most games being exclusive to steam, who have gotten so jewish that at this point it's cheaper just to buy the game physically than it is to buy it off steam(for example: right now, Tales of Zestria is: 49.99 on steam, 29.84-29.99 at retail)

bestbuy.com/site/tales-of-zestiria-playstation-4/6687238.p?id=1219665416667&skuId=6687238
walmart.com/ip/TALES-OF-ZESTIRIA-PS4/45098358?action=product_interest&action_type=title&item_id=45098358&

Oy vey!

nice combover

Universal morality does not exist but relative morality does. It exists within the opinions of individual people, and while there are opinions that the majority of people share like "murder is bad" these opinions are not absolute because you have shit like muslims that think killing someone who leaves the religion is morally good while other people think it is morally bad.

So basically /r/PCmasterrace/ tries to call me a "good goyim" for suggesting that you buy shit like the couch co-op/single player game that doesn't require any kind of playstation live on the platform where it's consistently cheaper and you can resell it when you're done, that's just outright being jewed, but not PC, the platform that's, by far, has the most kikery you'll ever see in gaming. With things like paid mods, microtransactions, more paid DLC than i've ever seen a console game have, and at more absurd prices too like this one game that features ~5.6 THOUSAND dollars in DLC (store.steampowered.com/app/24010) to layers upon layers of various DRM, all of which can hold your game for ransom for any number of reasons, and a plethora of absolute garbage that comes with a complete lack of standards. Oh, and lets not forget all the various MMO's and F2P games as well as the always online games like diablo 3(which is a PC exclusive feature as the consoles offer an offline mode), they are much more prevalent on PC, and also hold internet functionality for ransom.

TL;DR, fuck PC shills.

They took out Lik Sang. That's pretty bad in my book.

No. They aren't even 'good guys' by big business standards. They're simply not quite as terrible as M$ or Nintendo. Pretty much standard corporate behaviour with a better understanding of what their customers want.

First exodus. I just had a recent scrape with depression and now I'm jumpy. Trying to help anyone I can, because I still remember how I felt.

both private and public corps have investors,

public=anyone can invest
private=owners decide who can invest

it won't stop shady businessmen from corrupting a business, it's just that usually private is earlier in the life of a business before it gets trashed. (Valve is an exception)

Don't forget that some private are subsidiaries of multinational conglomerates, so it's a trick essentially.

Markets are. But capitalism isn't the same as markets; it's a system of property relations, in which shareholders take the product of their employees' work, and exclude them from the same.

Exactly, well said. It's subjective, in other words.

ITT:
>>>Holla Forums

Hey Microsoft

funny you say that since Holla Forums itself is a safe space

JUST

Someone has not read the emails

depends on your definition, Holla Forums as a whole is an alt-right website so of course most people with similar viewpoints will congregate to one area. But if your definition is some SRS shit, then you're wrong, you won't get banned by being alt-right, just shitposting, try being a lefty in Holla Forums, you get banned pretty fast.

Underage summerfags are not welcome here.

Another sign of losing touch with reality, I think.

It's "a dime a dozen."

reminder bethesda caters to consoles and the intention was to bring paid mods to consoles
what is overwatch, call of duty and every ASSFAGGOTS
What is every fighting game for console

Only idiots buy games at full price anyway. If you know where and when to buy, PC games are so dirt cheap than you won't even care about reselling.

nobody is the fucking good guys
everyone but you is a bad guy and you should think that way constantly or get ripped off
your choice

It's one thing to play on console, it's another to defend it like a paid shill.

Here's the question, if you're accusing me of being a shill, who am I shilling for? There's literally hundreds of parts manufacturers and Linux is free. In fact it's harder to build a single-make PC than it is to just get shit that works.

PC is an open platform, consoles are a walled garden where you can only play the games that Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo slap their approval on.

PC doesn't make you pay a subscription to access your subscription services.

If you read the fucking manual, there's a big ass warning against doing this. It's not Microsoft's fault you're an illiterate piece of shit.

bluray was objectively a better standard however.

I'm tired of this meme.

The game he is referring to is a Japanese RPG, a genre not known for being hard to render. You could easily run it on a midrage last-gen Intel with a GTX 750. Dirt cheap components.

In fact, looking at the system reqs, it'll run on a first generation dual core i3 and a GeForce 9500

no gaming is cheap, you can be smart about what you buy, but generally if you're playing games you're going to want a way to fund the hobby.

system requirements haven't been reliable since directx became the standard in the early 2000s. You should know this if you've been a PC gamer for at least a month.

Is thread was made because of how nintendo is quickly becoming the new EA, isn't it?

That's why I went a few notches above the minimum reqs

still very unreliable. The only good measurement is benchmarks, and even then, lots of benchmarkers do a shit job. I've seen AdoredTV on youtube handle it well, and provide meaningful critique. Generally with PC gaming it's a shot in the dark if the game your playing will even hit console performance let alone desired performance consistently enough to be satisfying. PC ports are so terribly optimized these days and there is such a small market that optimizing games correctly either only happens after massive outrage and subsequent pulling of the game from shelves (in a digital sense in the PC's case) and delayed a proper release for several months or it never happens at all outside of a driver update or a patch or two from the dev. Your best bet is typically just waiting for 1 or 2 generations of new hardware in order to achieve desirable performance.

I don't like it, but that's the reality of it.

I don't think you live in the real world friend there 3 main problems with your argument
1- You ignore the power and function cheating industry "Marketing"
2-The loyal consumer is not the best target demographic he can't compete with the lowest common denominator when it comes to generate value and
3-The short attention span of today customers

of the cheating industry *
capitalism problems will be solved if we can replace the monetarily gain as the main reward system with something else

That or else the purist of profit will destroy capitalism and us with it
The gaming industry is a prime example of capitalism destroying an art form for profit

Im running EDF 4.1 with a recently released RX480 and an i5 3570K turbo clocked at 60FPS
Please get fucked, shit ports have better performance than console versions, its only stupid cunts like yourself that have yet to realize this.

Abolishing money would require abolishing markets, and I think markets are the most efficient way to allocate goods.
There are other, better solutions, that let you keep markets, like cooperatives (or possibly syndicates).

Back to your echo chamber.

>>>/cuckchan/

Not necessarily abolishing money but adding a better reward system in capitalism itself

Abolishing money will be a good idea only if international communism won and is capable of circulating goods around the world communes

your really riled up today. How many threads have you derailed?

Capitalism works just fine we just need people to stop being retarded and buying anything that is advertised at them enough.

Imagine if Nintendo hadn't backstabbed Sony with Phillips. A world where rather than as a rival, Nintendo and Sony work together and destroy every competitor in their path,

There are no more good guys amongst Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft. They are all NOW pure chaotic evil trying to cheap people and get money. That's it.

Microsoft is Bill Gates (Pure fucking evil)
Sony killed Micheal Jackson.
Nintendo created DLC Dolls, and just now officially killed Metroid. Plus they killed F-Zero, Starfox, Pilotwings, and kinda lost Dragon Quest, and fully lost Final Fantasy. All of these companies are faceless entities with dedicated cock sucking fanboys.

My only advice, play your fucking backlogs and do a shitload of research before supporting ANY game with a purchase.

You're going to have to come up with something concrete, m80.

It really, really doesn't.

>>>/4chan/

Do you want to be paid with candy? Thumbs up? anal?

Capitalism has lasted centuries.

Show me the longest running literally anything else that hasn't required a militaristic dictatorship to operate.

It got started in the late 1700s and really only became dominant in the early 1800s.

Feudalism lasted much longer and didn't require a central state.

Funny how Feudalism immediately died the second firearms became common because the monarchy couldn't hold the people down anymore.

Holy shit, fucking kill yourself.
Do you even own a firearm you goddamn retard?
Are you really trying this hard to fit in?

Firearms didn't become the de facto weapon of war until the early modern age, after feudalism had already died. Also, monarchies persisted throughout Europe until after WWI. Feudalism existed before the centralized state and monarchy became the norm, and was often hostile to those elements.
The Black Death was what really killed feudalism. The population of Western Europe was reduced by about half. That meant that there was a ton of arable land that was going to waste, and so serfs were able to: 1) effectively escape their fiefs and work land on their own, and 2) that lords now had to compete for workers, since there was a labor shortage, which was quite rare in the medieval world.
That also explains why serfdom persisted longer in Eastern Europe: the Black Death was less rampant there, and so those social forces were less strong. Russia didn't abolish serfdom until 1861.

the only one retarded here is you, the only person who apparently never went to school

firearms enabled serfs to fight, do you think after thousands of years of feudalism it was one plague that ended it? Plagues have come and went and so have civilizations, those conditions you listed have happened many many times throughout history yet feudalism always remained, the only difference this time was guns.

books.google.com/books?id=7eW0hwZ3eZMC&pg=PA124&lpg=PA124&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=JoJb5rQYYu&sig=dpwj07Wn_fSXo7U3vxQJZA_xOZI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEIUjAJ#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=oD46JBOhMU0C&pg=PA449&lpg=PA449&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=v19gTAFR0G&sig=5lyEW2YWvnEC5MDdnI3IoundrGc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEIOTAE#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false

books.google.com/books?id=Kq512SmGMIsC&pg=PA159&lpg=PA159&dq=firearms ended feudalism&source=bl&ots=BtfUiFnlDx&sig=LmJJ0uDLlt-50YUl46O3wfxFTHc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM4Pe33rXOAhVB1RQKHfsTAasQ6AEITzAI#v=onepage&q=firearms ended feudalism&f=false

If you really want to pull the "oh it was really easy to use" thing, then explain why didn't crossbows end feudalism then?

The availability of good-enough armor, crossbows, and quality polearms were what allowed for massive armies. The firearm was important, but it certainly didn't end feudalism. If firearms had become the default military weapon before feudalism had ended, they probably would have ended it. But that's not what happened.

It lasted for about six hundred years. And the Black Death came in waves.
You should read more history. And I don't just mean reading about the events of the past, I mean the systemic causes and effects of social changes over time; that's what modern historians do.

Except that's exactly what Feudalism was.

Your taste in grils a shit.

It wasn't a military dictatorship. There was no centralized state. Obviously force was involved; every economic system is based on a set of property rights in production that must be enforced, and violence always forms the basis of such enforcement. In that sense, it's no different today, nor will it ever be.
Asuka a shit.

In order to comfortably ride on the Sony train, one must first acknowledge that no matter what game franchise you like, you should learn to let it go, and 3 or 4 solid games is plenty. Very few franchises actually get better by their 5th or 6th game. They've done some pretty sweet things with all that multimedia money, but Sony is cancer in just about everywhere but video games. They're particularly bad in the film and music worlds. Sony's kind of like an overpowered bad guy that beats other bad guys.

Has there ever been a single generation where Nintendo hasn't done that themselves? They're the only hardware developers that see 3rd party support as competition and try to take as much of their share as they can get away with. I agree on Sega though, Sega still continues to put out great games and take interesting but plausible risks. They never really let me down like just about everyone else has.

That would imply survival is not my main priority so theres no conflict there

In every example you gave, removing the lowest common denominator solves the problem. It's an argument for eugenics.

Yeah I shitpost on this board an awful lot. If you knew all that I post on this board you'd probably consider me to be pure cancer

Burgistan should have a Black Plague as well to remove arrogant dumb niggers such as yourselves.

At least you dont pretend to know historical facts by making stupid shit up that fits your world view.

theres plenty enough scientific arguments against, though.

i took it as a rule for myself not to make conjectures in my reasoning. it goes a long way

I posted 3 references, where are yours fuckstick?

Your second reference talks about Japan, which is irrelevant since we're talking about Europe. The first source says only that firearms "ended the predominance of the heavily armoured horseman," which is true, but that the end of feudalism was due to the advent of paid soldiers (which is wrong, but also doesn't support your point). The third source only says that the introduction of firearms "made the feudal mode of fighting obsolete," which is not the same as "ending feudalism"; indeed, feudalism was essentially a system of production, and not a style of fighting, so the author is probably simply using the term as a shorthand to mean "the type of fighting common in the feudal era." Now fuck off.

Eat shit you homeschooled retard

Right, you just refuted your fucking self.

Well played

And following that worked so well for France, didnt it you dumb fucking burguer?

Just wanna say that conjectures and conspiracy theories are not arguments.

You have to have solid definitive proof for anybody to take you seriously.

>how to resolve an argument on /k/
Watch and learn.
Friends, why do we all relax and talk about our favorite 'Murican things?

Everything there aside from the first pic is shit.

wew
Anyway I've always wanted to own a gun. We have pretty draconian laws about owning guns for recreational use here so I only have a bow.

Having that much lettuce any lettuce for that matter anywhere near a burger should be illegal

yakuza pc port when

And you fuckers call us disgusting fat slobs? At least we TRY to put vegetables on our grease-and-cheese sandwiches. Though fuck shredded lettuce. That shit has to be whole leaf. And there better be pickles under the bun.

The exact reaction I was expecting.

Where in my post did I imply I wasn't American

i don't think you understand, for a company to be successful it need to sell enough to survive.
you seem to want to grow the company rather then actually make a profit, which is the actual goal of the endeavor, not attracting jewish investors to turn your company into EA while cucking you like Woz.

lettuce doesn't add anything though, spinach is better in all regards for a leafy green.

dude just stop, your going retard.

Done.

TED Talk: Moral behavior in animals by Frans de Waal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GcJxRqTs5nk

Yes. Sony is much better than Microsoft. Much, much better.

If you can't celebrate Sony winning, then at least celebrate Microsoft losing. Microsoft did their very best to try to ruin the entire game industry. Always online DRM, mandatory always on spy cam, shouting at your console, waving your arms at your console, “cloud” gaming, TV, TV, TV. Be happy that everything they wanted was a complete failure. Rest in hell, Kinect.

"Marketing" is the most overused and wrong excuse on the internet. If all success is just “marketing”, then why has Xbone failed? Microsoft has the money to hire a dozen advertising companies, with a hundred Don Drapers. All the “marketing” in the world doesn’t change the fact that Microsoft makes shit products. A billion dollars worth of “marketing” didn’t make my Xbox 360 stop blinking red. A billion dollars of “marketing” couldn't polish the turd that Microsoft shit out at E3 2013.

“For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.”

Richard Feynman.

That was pretty good especially at the end there with the grapes.

Goes to show you that rich selfish humans are on par or worse than animals. Pic unrelated

Ok. You're just a fucking moron then.
As you can see
I was right. He was just a dumb shitposter. Dipshit.

I'm not even mad, just confused

Absolutely this, Their original stated plans for the Xbone were an Orwellian nightmare come to life. I'm happy to see that, for once, consumers rejected that bullshit.

Yeah, marketing is just overused

What? Way to get it completely backwards. Nintendo's exact problem is that they're using the same PowerPC architecture as the Gamecube was, just with faster clock speeds. That's why Dolphin can play Gamecube and Wii games and Wii U eventually as well. Any developer who learned how to make shit on the Cube can do the same on the Wii or Wii U once they learn the gimmicks like motion control and the game pad.

I wish I could find the quote, but there's an interview where someone asks Miyamoto (or one of the Nintendo staff) why third parties weren't making games on the Wii, and his answer was something like, "They put their crap teams on making Wii games, the games suck, and they're surprised when they don't sell and complain that Nintendo is taking all the attention away. They need to put their first-string teams on making Wii games if they want to sell well on the console." Shit, Nintendo helped advertise the fuck out of Monster Hunter 3U and 4U when they came stateside.

I agree somewhat. If you're buying the latest tech there's always a premium to be paid, but if you get used 2-3 year old med to high grade parts you can build a pretty decent PC, and PC will always have the advantage of multipurpose over consoles.
Now, if you can get cheap used unlocked/modded consoles and avoid paying for games, that's a different story.

t. Been a pirate since i was born.

tips fedora

Here's the only red pill you'll ever need.

That's fucking retarded. If Sony really killed them off it's because of their PS2 gimmick which brought all the normalfags who don't even play video games to their platform. This also brought the most developers with it because it had the biggest base.

Trump version of Rach poster.

PS2 gimmick = DVD gimmick, typo.

SHIIIEEET
SLICK
BLACK
GAY NIGGERS