Hi this is pol, and I want to say one thing before you get bullied to oblivion by the 30%~ retarded population here:

Hi this is pol, and I want to say one thing before you get bullied to oblivion by the 30%~ retarded population here:
I love you, and I love everything you do. I agree a lot with what you say but not everything and you dont deserve the bullying and shitposting that will ensue on your board. I know there are some of you that like Trump, for acceleration or how he calls out global banks and investors. I think you deserve better, and more board users.
Pol/Leftypol union should happen!

haha no leftypol's getting raped and the goons herein will be bullycided.

Please don't forget to dump your seed next to our ovaries when you finish raping us, senpai~

let it all burn

you're not the real anfem and I hate you

What do you mean by real? That I am not authentically me? Sounds absurd.

an-fem please get off this board until this shit settles down.
You make us look worse.

This

And the thing is, we don't have anything to do with this election, at all!
We don't have a candidate the way Holla Forums does.

rightists just assume that we support clinton because she is "leftist"

Fine…no fun allowed…

It's ok, I'm fine with anarcho-primitivism.

Day of VALHALLA when?

Congratz man. Fuck liberals.

You assume we assume. I thought you all liked B-E-R-N-I-E

He is a revisionist and a traitor to the league of UberProletariats! I mean, it's like someone from occupy wall street endorsing lehman bros.

We had a more mixed reaction to B████ than a fully supportive stance on him. Those of us who liked him saw him as an opportunity to shift the Overton window to the left and those who didn't like him basically were those who rejected reformism and think that reformism just preserves Capitalism and only makes Revolution impossible. The same can be said about Jill Stein.

Provided we get idpol out of either side

I can see a union. A bit like Joseph Stalin and Winston Churchill.

you're thinking of /britpol/

NICE

wtf do they have to do with anything?

horse genitals

We both "benefit" from the victory of trump but when the day comes you will be the first one to go to gulag

B U E N O

how so?

Holla Forums are fags for not realizing 'porky' is really the merchants and race traitors who do their bidding in exchange for a slice of the pie.