Ferris Bueller

Is this movie worth a watch?

Depends if you like that jew's acting
IMO he was awful in Cable Guy and Godzilla, that one where he's a teacher and hates the shit out of Reese Witherspoon is good enough, if a little pessimistic

Three O'Clock High is better.

Yes. It's essential 80s kino.

No, I would go ahead and wait for the more diverse remake. You find that the toxic masculinity, combined with the blatant misogyny is rather problematic. It is like watching that unfunny and vastly inferior Ghostbusters from the 80s. Friendly reminder, that all films from 80s are problematic. I mean proto-Drumpf was president. /thread.

tbh it's pretty shit.

It's arguably my favourite move. I'd highly recommend it.

Fun fact: the guy who played the principal is into little kids and got busted for CP about 15 years back.

Don't you dare meme this, you little faggot. This (a Current Year remake) has been a fear of mine for years.

I prefer movies where the main character isn't played by a child murderer

They're all child murderers, user.

not confirmed ones

Surprising literally no one.

Doesn't hold a candle to Parker Lewis. The first meme show.

>Doesn't run over poor Northern Ireland-families and gets away with it because he's a (((celeb)))

I find this movie to be fictional, therefore i don't like it. Don't try and paint that murderer as a nice and fun guy. That's the guy who nearly started a nuclear war because he wanted to play some computer games.

NIGGER, YOU BETTER START MEMEING RESPONSIBLY

hes pretty ebin sppoky in Bojack Horseman where he voices a character who has his wife lobotomized

Ferris Bueller is my hero because I'm a complete sociopath

I always wanted his friend to beat the living shit out of him and steal his gf, Ferris is an absolute piece of garbage

they were nordies though so it's okay

It's a movie about a spoiled brat who has everything going for him and is loved by everyone and yet the smug cunt still feels the need to lie, manipulate and psychologically abuse everyone around him. Which would be fine if he received some punishment in the end but no, he gets off scot-free and we're expect to root for him the whole way through.

Also it's reddit as fuck.

Kill yourself faggot, she is still hot

It's pretty good, War Games was better.

I can't fully enjoy any of that cocksuckers movies since I found out he's a drunk driving piece of shit that got away with vehicular homicide.

Damn I know Broderick's Mother was a jew and that Ben Stein is in it, but before your description I never realized how fucking jewish that movie really is.

Ohhh yeaaahh

Although if you didn't grow up with it I don't know if it'll have the same charm.

I first watched it when I was 23, I enjoyed it
Then again, how utterly manipulative Ferris is really stroked my god complex, so it's your call

Its ultimately about a kike destroying the psyche of a white man through the guise of being his friend.

its drumf's biopic.