Holla Forums-related listening material

Tried to make a thread on this a moment ago and it seems to have disappeared, so I'll throw another one out there.

What do you fags listen to?
TRS is trash, so is Iron March, so is most of what Daily Stormer puts out, so I'm wondering if anyone can offer some suggestions as to things to listen to during the day while at work, lifting, or mowing the lawn.

Other urls found in this thread:

vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/
radioaryan.com/
carolynyeager.net/
demonoid.pw/files/details/3545405/
age-of-treason.com/
talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=16999&pageNumber=5&pageSize=15
archive.org/download/VoiceOfReasonRadioArchivesreasonRadio/ProthinkRadioWorldwide7Shows-Over13Hours.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything is pretty pozzed at this point. There's not much to listen to. And this feels like a datamining thread so I'm not going to tell you

OP is a faggot

Good lord could you be more fucking paranoid?

And yes, everything is pretty pozzed at this point, hence to question. I don't into music, at least not while working, and the options seem extremely limited. I can only listen to so much history-based content.

Just download Hitler speeches and play them while you're working out

That's actually not a bad idea… I don't speak German though.

Self improvement?

Eh… Depends on the context I guess? I'm more interested in political commentary/discussion, specifically so this thread doesn't get shoah'd like the last one did.

I've got a pretty large bevy of historical content that's decent on backlog, but I'm looking for something to mix it up a bit.
I tried a few different comedy podcasts, and they were all degenerate cancer, as to be expected.

Cultured-thug on YouTube is pretty good

Then learn German.

Five Finger Death Punch. YouTube "House of the Rising Sun", "Bad Company", (great covers) and "Got Your Six". Tell me you can't love this shit!

Alex Linder's Vanguard Audiobooks
vnnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=177

The Andrew Carrington Hitchcock Show
andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com/radio-shows/

Radio Aryan
radioaryan.com/

Deanna Spingola
radioaryan.com/

Carolyn Yeager (archives, she hasn't done a show in a while)
carolynyeager.net/

Dr. Pierce Audio Archive
demonoid.pw/files/details/3545405/

Age of Treason
age-of-treason.com/

There's no shortage of good jew-wise audio that isn't produced by an obese lolberg and his jew-wife.

You can listen to audiobooks or music. Idk how people lift to anything other than metal or hard edm.

What sort of content?

I don't have time right now… Sad part is, I used to know it pretty well. I can still pick out a few words, but as it stands, Hitler speeches when I can't watch the subtitles is like listening to animu subbed - nothing but jibberish.

Like I said above, I don't do music while working… And that's not really my style, to tell you the truth.

That's more like it… Can you give some info on a few of those?
I don't want a full explanation, just a short snippet to help me figure out where to start.

Well it helps that I'm Dutch so it's an easier learn for me. But I fully understand what you mean.

He was better when he was doing Prothink Radio with Mike Delaney and "Goyim Pride".

Talkshoe Episodes: talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=16999&pageNumber=5&pageSize=15

Voice of Reason Radio Archives: archive.org/download/VoiceOfReasonRadioArchivesreasonRadio/ProthinkRadioWorldwide7Shows-Over13Hours.zip

They're pretty old, but most of the content still holds up

Wagner and Beethoven.

Another data gathering thread.

Listening to poztube and watching talmundvision.

I don't like music while lifting, it puts me into a rhythm that is not my own and I don't like it. Same with working, though I'll sometimes listen to some Dvorak while mowing the lawn.

Any suggestions on quality audiobooks while you're here, or perhaps even some links thereto? If not, is cool.

Thats what I listen to while driving.

Checked for that's the sort of thing I'm looking for… If its all old though, less so.

You might trigger that autistic kike.

You're a real fag m8.

at this point the only non cucked or pozzed listening material is s.t.a.l.k.e.r. music