McCain takes on Trump over ban on transgender people in the military

McCain takes on Trump over ban on transgender people in the military

President Donald Trump's policy announcement on Twitter Wednesday that transgender Americans will be barred from serving "in any capacity in the U.S. Military" drew a sharp rebuke from U.S. Sen. John McCain.

It's the latest public rift between the commander-in-chief and the high-profile chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee.

McCain, R-Ariz., was quick to deride Trump's surprise proclamation as "yet another example of why major policy announcements should not be made via Twitter," noting that the Pentagon is already in the midst of studying issues related to new transgender recruits, including "medical obligations" and potential impact on readiness.

It is a signal that, despite a new battle with an aggressive form of brain cancer, McCain intends to continue as a check on Trump on national-security and defense issues — McCain's top area of influence and interest.

“The (president's) statement was unclear. The Department of Defense has already decided to allow currently-serving transgender individuals to stay in the military, and many are serving honorably today," McCain said in a written statement. "Any American who meets current medical and readiness standards should be allowed to continue serving."

McCain said "service members who are able to fight, train, and deploy" shouldn't be forced to leave the military, regardless of their gender identity.

"We should all be guided by the principle that any American who wants to serve our country and is able to meet the standards should have the opportunity to do so — and should be treated as the patriots they are," McCain said.

archive.is/HmOfs

Other urls found in this thread:

trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know if it's his brain tumor or his Jewish training that's giving him a negative foresight.

I see what they did there they gave Mcain a sob story with the cancer shit as a reboot to his image and then gave him as easy win on the health care so he can go turbo jew and gain support from people….. not going to work no one likes that doddering old fool.

they're trying to make the failure of a pilot and the failure of a POW into a hero again, aren't they

I have a memory that goes back more than last week. Wasn't McCain one of the people really bitching that Don't Ask Don't Tell should stay in place because it's what the generals wanted?

That looks delicious as fuck but there's no way my stomach could take that a couple hours after.

We can only hope Trump de-classifies McCains back story.

The fact he hasn't done it already just tells me he isn't all that concerned about the healthcare deal and would rather focus on illegals.

Yes. He repeatedly criticized the repeal of that policy and, just as he's doing now, used his own military service as a backdrop to the criticism. At the time, it was "I served, and I know that this policy is there for a reason, shouldn't be changed" and now it's the opposite. He's a hypocritical, treasonous, spineless scumbag who has no true position on anything, aside from being Israels lapdog.

bump

tfw he dies muttering some shit about trannies.

My man made vagina is leaking, I can't fight today kekekeke

Top guy in the CONSERVATIVE party… get your shit together, America.

back in my day you joined the army to cut the enemies balls off.

Now days you join the army to cut your own balls off, at the taxpayers expense.

Just like Tom Hanks at the oscars, McCain regrets that he isn't a transexual himself.

They're not trying to make McCain into a hero. They know this is a tremendously unpopular position. McCain will never run for office again, so they're letting him take the fall.

Whatever drug they are giving McCain to keep going I'd like to have some please.

I'm glad this traitor has brain cancer. It blows my mind though that he's still allowed to have his position while he has a condition that can effect his brain function and choice making. And that's his entire fucking job.

Nodoby cares about transgenders

how much longer does Senator Cancer McBrain have to live anyway?

Damn son. What changed?

Can this be memed so that McCain's imminent obituary reads that he was a big supporter of the LGBT movement and died just before he could realize his ultimate dream of transgender people dominating the military?

He was always a traitor and a servant of the jews.

Mark my words, gays will be banned in the military before Trump's first 4 years are over.

I mean 'do what we say for a legacy.' It doesn't matter how unpopular he is, they write the history books (for now)

Mark my words, they won't be.

How fucking new are you?

Seems like wishful thinking, but lord almighty would I love to see that happen.

No amount of acid reducer would protect you from it. You'd have to chase every bite with a swig of pepto.

Hah what a fuckstick

McCain has to make sure he commits one last, glorious betrayal of his people before the devil drags him off to hell.

By the end of August he will have cast his last vote. Glioblastoma is quicker than the death penalty in Texas.

top kek
I guess the brain surgery was more invasive than I thought

back when I was 14-15 I could've eaten that whole damn thing and not felt it
feels bad getting old

It's been said that traitors go to the worst level of hell.

In 2016 McCain was doing what his constituents wanted him to do, aka what he was supposed to do. This year he's just doing what McCain has always wanted to do. He knows his end is near so now he shows his true colors.

trunews.com/article/john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released

No, bitch. He was crystal clear.

I love that a cuckservative is now arguing that trannies should be allowed in the military.

One wonders how many 'conservative values' cucks in Arizona are clapping about this, and how many more are wondering why Jesus allows this man to betray them again and again and again.

CAN TRANNIES BOMB THEIR OWN AIRCRAFT CARRIER?

"Chelsea" Manning and McCuck have a common thread. They both sold out their fellow men and got them killed. I'm surprised he isn't advocating for more trannies in the military.

flip flops for a flip flop

Anyone from Arizona should kill themselves for voting for McCain over and over again.

it's just Chicago deep dish, stop being such a pussy

The kikes put an implant in him.

I can't wait for him to die. Shouldn't be long now, should it?

He have glioblastomas (very aggressive cancer) so it wouldn't be long.

The kikes are prob force feeding him baby foreskins by the truckload to try and keep his rotten ass alI've for a few more months.

It's almost like this piece of shit is trying to do as much damage as possible before kicking the bucket.
Call me a retard, but I am almost relieved that he lost to King Nigger in 2008. Obongo's retardation and incompetence were bad enough, but imagine having this slimy, balding puppet running your country for even a day.

Assad would've been killed long ago.

Obama and his overt globalism and anti-western/European ideals have done more for the right then he realizes. That bumbling man was key to the rise of Trump.

Thanks Obama :^)

this need to be plastered EVERYWHERE!

Another one revealing McCain's true nature

jesus wept, look at that goblin McCain in the right side picture… in what world is something that looks like that considered fit for duty?

oh right, the one that up until recently thought giving mentally fucked trannies automatic weapons, explosives, and putting them in incredibly stressful situations with other's lives in their hands… was a good idea.

McCain won't have much of a say for very long now. Maybe some pizza would help him feel better. That pizza looks delicious. But this one simply cannot be beaten.

It's pretty fucking disgusting that this old bag of shit is so egotistical that instead of retiring with "dignity" when his brain starts rotting, he's going to keep fucking up votes and committees until he shit's himself and dies on the Senate floor. Most decent humans would recognize that they aren't in the best interest in the country at 80 years old with brain cancer, but not this fuck.

Judging from his record though, this seems right in line with him being a truly vile piece of shit.

maybe they put a brain implant in him and he is a Jew zombie now (not like he was not already one)

To be fair, even if he wasn't an egotistical nutjob, (((they))) aren't going to let him retire as long as he can vote.

Whats with the pepperoni looking like little cups? Should get a glass of pineapple juice and drink out of them tbh.

I mean, if he pulled a Hillary to avoid testimony, it wouldn't surprise me.

So he's a globalist bent on the destruction of our society in a rapidly fading disguise. That's why 2011-2012 was such a depressing time. We really had no actual choice.

Pineapple on a pizza is criminal, but I could definitely eat it.

The quality of healthcare he's getting is probably in direct correlation with how well he plays ball with the kikes.

Seems more trying to be some sort of morale support for the left, but at the same time a fall guy for the controlled opposition. But he and his compadres are only further exposing themselves.

McCain takes on brain cancer, loses and dies I laugh then go piss on his grave.

Someone has to stop (((McCain))).

Thus confirming that leftism is literally a form of brain damage.

Not even trannyshits care about their own shitty kin.

We shouldn't be negative. Whoever comes after Trump will likely be either a huge pozzed libshit. The odds of getting anyone who isn't completely brainwashed or a fucking sellout will be very unlikely. The change has to start coming now or never.

He never had cancer. He just faked it to get out of a hearing like Clinton faked illness to get out of a hearing.

I hope the brain tumor pushes him to become trans
Then after he cuts his cock and balls off and marries a tall black man and gets breast implants qnd wear drag make up and a dress and a long blonde wig while screeching on the senate floor about drumpf
He blows his fucking brains out before the cancer can even kill him

tbh I preferred trannies and wymin as staple in the ZOGhorde as a safety-net just in case Trump does not inaugurate himself God Emperor in 2024.

The tumor will

Where do you think he'll be buried? I really would like to actually piss on his grave.

the sooner this traitor dies the better

Does anyone else think this asshole voted to keep obama care because he wants it to pay for his surgery?

Unlikely, unless his brain has degraded to the point where he's forgotten that senators already get free health insurance.

I agree with the outcome of this and will accept no other

Songbird McCuck and his brain tumor should both sit in a corner and quietly die.