Family Gayman Thred: "Nice Blog, Faggot" Edition

I don't have the heart to chew her out right now, but that was over $200 of my shit she pawned off (at a local GameStop, to make matters worse). What do I do, Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
plot-generator.org.uk
plot-generator.org.uk/mvsmqh/niggish-jew.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>>/r9k/

Do we even have an r9k?

Fucking chew her out you slob. Depression and a bad time in your life is never an excuse to sell other peoples shit.
Get her to buy your shit back.

why haven't you fucked her yet you homo

go buy your stuff back

then confront her about it

Fuck her to show her you're the only man who can truly love her.

kick her out

we do.
sadly went the way of cuckchan's /r9k/
It used to make OC and greentext then the wizards and leddit came

She wants to fuck

Make her wear a frilly dress a fuck her in the ass

Wait so a female got divorced and she is not taking everything her ex-husbands owns?
How did she fuck up so bad?

Beat her senseless.

get your shit back and confront her about it

tell her that if she becomes a liability you'll kick her out.

tell her to go to work and should focus on her treatment

and you should focus on yourself

fuck her right in the pussy

If a woman is divorcing she's retarded in the first place

she should be leeching her husband without making the husband upset.

this tbh

Your sister is doing hard drugs. Methamphetamines or heroin. I would put my life savings on it in Vegas. Get your shit back if it meant that much to you and offer to help her, but hide your most precious belongings or anything she might be able to sell. If you have an old VCR jewelry and small things can be hidden inside. Old CRT TV's can be opened and you can hide things in the big empty space between the plastic and inner components. You can hide things inside your computer case as well. If you have a pair of binoculars you don't use you can take a lens off and put things in one side. These are just some examples. Warn your parents if you have them and hide family heirlooms and jewelry that is easy to sell like electronics.

I have been down this road. I know.

I read it in his voice

Is this the thread for giant incests?

Yeah, right. "her"

Call the cops, that's theft.

Give her a hug and forgive her because if she's at the point of being THAT depressed, you can't bring her back with getting angry at her.

You cannot change other people fundamentally. You might as well keep a good relationship considering she has cancer.

Give her a hug, user. She may be a piece of shit, but you did grow up with her and you might not get to hug her for much longer.

Fuck her. Your sister is a dumb whore.

She has depression and can cancer.

I have severe depression and even though I am a very competent guy when it is not dragging me down I can GUARANTEE it fucks you in the ass when it hits.

>Playing FF X-2 for the 1st time

this. fuck a sense of worth back in to her like a good brother

Are you seriously fucking complaining about $200 worth of videogames when your sister is dying of cancer?
Stuff you can recover later. You can't recover family.

she does owe him anal though

This. I have a good life. But when it hits, it fucks you up hard. There are days where I fight to even get up.

So you're saying the only actually productive thing he can do is get is shit back since he can't cure his sister anyway, right?

Dude, file a police report and have that skank LOCKED UP. There is a reason she is getting divorced you stupid prick.

Only actual good advice in this thread.

I know everyone on Holla Forums is an internet tough guy that don't take no crap from anybody, but you can make matters worse, not help your sister, and - wow! - get an xbox 360 back in your life, or you can help someone you love and attempt to fix her life and your relationship.

Bullshit
8/r9k/ implemented the robot late into its lifetime
Before the robot, it was already about depression and woman hate

he's black

OK, that's fair enough. Anal would be nice.

Just let it go, man. Life's too short to worry about material things. Would I be upset? Yes. Does it matter in the grand scheme of things? Not really, so whatever.

by now his sis is already dead
OP didn't even hit that
gg

Probably not worth the risk of breaking the tube and making it implode and shoot tiny shards of glass into your face.

You want a fucked up family story
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
This is a wiki of a Guy who had a dick problem at birth so this guy calledJohn Money convinced his parents to cut off all his genitalia and become a "Female"
This is considered one of the forefront studies of Transgenderism and was part of what created the procedure to allow operations to happen
Just to let you know this gets really dark and fucked up

You mean her husband's flat screen, 360 and CoD?

She wanted the D and you failed.

Yeah nah, being depressed doesn't justify selling other people's property.

Nah fuck you, you anime watching faggot. Life isn't like your animes. She's a fucking scumbag for stealing shit and selling it. I've got a brother that's a major fucking scumbag and he's stolen from us on every occasion.

Depression isn't an excuse to fucking steal, you cuck. I bet you're the kind of person to allow niggers and camel jockeys to fuck your women and ruin your country.

That's the least of your worries. CRTs made after like, 1980 have implosion suppression methods integrated. What you should worry about is the 10kv+ charge on the tube.

YOU BURN THE COAL YOU PAY THE TOLL

Off topic, but this website is amazing.

plot-generator.org.uk
plot-generator.org.uk/mvsmqh/niggish-jew.html