McMaster's Masters

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

Commissioned cartoon for Cernovich.
Follow the strings, senpai…

Holy shit, this is a near-exact replica of that nazi cartoon with Stalin, isn't it?

MASTER OF SHEKELS I'M PULLING YOUR STRINGS!
MIXING YOUR RACE AND STEALING YOUR THINGS!

anyone have the original?

You're too late. The original is already on it's way to the people.

Oh wow, just change the triangle to a star of david and this literally is the original

(checked)
There we go

Why cant we have this guy in there instead of Mcmasters.

look above you, genius
or do you just want le merchant shooped onto soros, an actual jew?

Zyklon Ben knows the common divisor between the (((rothschilds))) and (((soros))).

How are we getting them so unedited lately? Did we get a more direct link to him or did some Kike in the process keel over?
Either way I love the way its turning out. Who knows, an unedited one may slip into the newspapers some day.

GARRISON ATTACKS

Subtle. Though not entirely necessary, it's already captioned "ROTHSCHILDS", a notorious jewish family.

It's almost certainly necessary, since naming the Rothschild is hardly synonymous with naming the jew. Even commies are aware of the "elite" question, but few have made the connection or accepted the fact that they are a cabal almost entirely comprised of 'jewish' bloodlines.

I've always wondered what kind of shutdown you'll get from a normalfag if you so much as did the stupid "luminati conform" meme in front of them, but changed it to a star of David at the last second.

Well Ben, nice one.

Donate to Zyklon's patreon.

Get gassed kike

underrated post

what's wrong with Mcmaster?

Neo-cohen puppet.

Come on Ben, give us something to work with. You're taking our jerrbs!

ben garrison is living proof that the red pill works even on unwilling subjects.
they just can't keep denying reality indefinitely.

i know its Holla Forums and everyone who dont name jews 2 times a day in national tv is syjonistic puppet, but can you at least try to formulate argument?

>McMasters
Isn't his name McMaster? Did Ben fuck that up or did I finally leave the Berenstain universe?

Fixed version

I know this is offtopic as all fuck but the thing I love about these old cartoons, political or otherwise, is that they actually look like something frozen in time. Nothing makes eye contact with you in a forced manner and no motion lines everywhere making sure you understand that something is supposed to be moving. It looks so much more genuine and not staged if that makes any sense.

Formulate your argument, user. Because you clearly have one. Maybe you should visit >>>/reddit/

Probably fucked that up.
I was in first grade with a kid who had the last name berenstein. I remember about 5 things from first grade, but one of them was specifically that he had the exact same name.

Well, that's because unlike Ben, that artist actually had talent. Ben became a meme for the same reason Dobson is a meme, his art fucking sucks.

(checked)
Thank you, user. Imposter Garrison keeps getting away with.

Artists used to hone their craft through diligent study.

original

I don't think talent of skill has anything to do with it so much as the mindset behind the drawing. By that I mean someone could make a Mona Lisa with the exact same expertise today, well in theory at least, but her gaze would be more focused and the use of colors or linework would be more deliberately focused on accentuating you attention to certain part of the painting. It's like artists today go in with a predisposition towards making some sort of "perfectly recreated setpiece" rather than a glimpse of something naturally occurring.

Hang yourself

I would prefer Flynn back but the media did everything they could to destroy Flynn and get him replaced by McMaster. Trump went along with it too.

Flynn is gone because of the baseless Russia conspiracy theory. Flynn was not only loyal to Trump but he he gave speeches about nationalism and stopping immigration as a national security measure (he's a shit speaker, though). And he wanted to ally with Russia.

But he's gone now because Trump didn't want to be called a puppet of Putin. McMaster is a total neocon and every traitor came out to praise his appointment.

He isn't holding back anymore.

That's pretty savage.

Pretty gud

WEW LADS

As good as this edited version is, we all require the original.

SAVAGE

This might be Ben "the walking holocaust" Garrison's best comic yet.

Ben is really on fire with this one. He should appear more on the jewtubes. (((Jonestein))) constantly shouts over him in every interview and i can't stand listening to that faggot. Jim is appearing on every literally who podcast and show, so i'm sure he'd be up for a stream with Ben "The gentile giant" Garrison himself.

In the original cartoon the puppet control bars were shaped like stars of david.

What kind of cyrillic writting has Js?

Can someone find the original of this piece?
I believe it had a Merchant.

That's always how i've thought of soros, just a puppetmaster for the real puppet masters.

Getting closer Ben, keep up the good work

because that's what he is, a frontman for the rothschild and warburgs

What do you want nigger?

heil'd, other poster is a moron

Now that I think about this really isn't as big of deal as I initially thought. Even (((Inforwars))) names the Rothschilds, of course Jonestein says they are European and not even real Jews.

this guy beat you to it, fag

did you even read the thread nigger?

I used a fixed version of the cartoon with McMaster instead of the erroneous McMasters to get closer to the true original

Found it

Good work user, the kikes couldnt hide it for long!

Dunno if it works here. In this case, hitting one of their most senior puppets is more prudent than hitting them.

You cannot make the normalfags drink, but getting them to question McCain leads them to the watering hole.

I don't know about you, I mean that may be Jonestein's opinion but most normalfags that I know would associate Rothschilds with "antisemitic conspiracy theory". Everyone knows that they're Jewish, but normalfags actually let's be honest here it's kikes and liberals but you get my point will screech about most billionaires but will defend the Rothschilds to the death. It's something along the lines of "Why should it matter that they're Jewish, they haven't done anything wrong other than be successful and it's antisemitic to hate Jews for doing that!" I've seen people make this defense before. It's very weak and ignores all of the shit that the Rothschilds have done, they're being blatantly disingenuous.

But that doesn't matter, because to most people, no matter what their opinion, when they hear Rothschild, they hear Jew. Because that's what it really is.

Here's another one that Ben "the one man klan" Garrison made about the stock market.

(noice digits)
What's great about this is how amazingly close the filthy kike edit is to Ben "Six Million More" Garrison's original. It's almost as if the imposter is realizing that Zyklon Ben was right all long.

lo Garrison has naturally went full 14/88

nice

Ben really loves the illuminati scapegoat doesn't he…

Ukrainian. It's a Ukrainian poster on how the Russians are Jews.

The eye of horus is just another coopted brand.
It's a D&C of symbols to spread the hate but means the same thing.

Thanks.

It's Serbian.

Good post, and yeah considering most cartoonists today are leftists faggots or kosher cuckservatives hacks like Ben how can they compete cartoonists from back then

the (((Rothschild))) banking family controlling maarket manipulating stock-jobbing profiteer (((Soros))) starting wars for profit. wew lad, that's like right out of Mein Kampf also VI Lenin, but don't tell Holla Forums that

Is this the actual original, or did we shift universes again?

Not clearly pointing out that they're Jewish gives them room to weasel an excuse out of it, so it's a good as nothing really. If you say "the Rothschilds did it!" they'll just say "oh, those rich white Europeans?" and you're back at square 1, hell maybe even further back than that.

yeah, true, however once they get a taste of the redpill it'll all come rushing in and make sense in a snap. It's like planting a bunch of landmines in their brain… but, yeah, preferably you can just openly say "its the kikes" and get on with it

At the very least it gives them a chance to look back and see all these comics in a new light, which is more than most people who look at them ever get I guess. I just don't think Benny G.'s going to be the guy that opens the curtains for them really.

its easy why people get caught up with the illuminati or freemasons or even the templars if you want to go further back.

All jews though

Ben G's shtick is parodying modern political cartoonists, and their refusal to make a direct point or a serious opinion.

His main target is Steve Sack, pic related.

Made a very shitty template. Maybe someone can tough it up a bit, I haven't figured the gradient thing out yet.

FUUUUUCK

Nicely done. Perfect level of subtlety

That's a Good idea. Maybe do a Black Live Matters Groid and a Antifa

I just saw this cringy transgender Trump cartoon, I don't think it deserves its own thread so I'll just post it here.

Is that a 20ft tall bull-dyke yelling down at Don then, or am I missing something?>>10328636

All of the (((successful))) trannies, the .01%, look like cologne catalogue models, who are still quite feminine.

I think this one is close to the original…

Probably doesn't even require an answer, but is this person delusional?