They actually did it, the absolute madmen, no more shitty bypasses or Steam accounts

They actually did it, the absolute madmen, no more shitty bypasses or Steam accounts.

Denuvo is now properly dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

rlslog.net/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-readnfo-conspir4cy/
kat.al/search.php?q=metal gear solid
youtube.com/watch?v=92136ptzkuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[citation needed]

rlslog.net/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-readnfo-conspir4cy/

OY VEY

Apparently they have a method to crack the newer revision of denuvo so everything up until now is likely to be cracked somewhat fast, maybe we'll even get fixed cracks for some of the older ones that never got the updates.

Time for celebration gentlemen

The long night is over.

Celebrate for what though there's maybe a single game that's remotely interesting and even then just because of some bonus content in it.

It's not about the shitty games, it's about the bullshit publishers can start pulling off if there is no pirated version available.

we are reaching a time were the DRM has a longer dev time than the fucking games. this shit is getting out of hand.

Total Warhammer looks like it might be pretty fun though

Too bad that game isn't even worth pirating.

Why don't game companies just operate on the principle of "the pirate will always get through"? At this point DRM has to be costing them more than its saved them.

Hey, now I can play JC3.

Not for big AAA titles like this.

If you have a mediocre or shitty game that relies on marketing and hype to sell, piracy can be disastrous because people will be able to try the game and see how shitty it is before buying.

Most AAA games nowadays are utter shit and rely on huge marketing campaigns and shilling to sell, that's the biggest thing piracy threatens, but also they can't pull off crap like the D3 real money auction house without DRM.

these threads trigger buyfags (retards defending day one purchases, bad games, buyer's remorse etc) and the denuvo defense league volunteers, the salt is always glorious

none of the games are worth it anyway tho

Now go and play other, better games. But you do so knowing that denuvo is not invincible, and thus play with inner smugness.

The execs at the top have no understanding of how video games work, or common sense for that matter. They think if they throw enough money at a problem, piracy in this case, it'll be stopped.

It's okay, the core game is solid but the DLC is bullshit and the campaigns don't really have much replay value due to the map layout.

DANCE THREAD

Long story short, it's basic demand and supply at work. For the companies selling digital goods, key problem is that the supply of a digital product is technically infinite (copy as many times as you want). Therefore the demand for the product is entirely at the customer's whims, thus the power balance is in favor of the buyer.

Companies add DRM partly because it's a way to prevent that infinite supply phenomenon, and thus price their goods how they want it, rather than by market demand.

Not that this isn't dumb, but it's how they think.

Enjoy your dox :^)

But if someone is smart enough to pirate a game to see how it plays, they would also be smart enough to not pre-order games and wait for a consensus on whether it is good or not.

oh no what will he do

You're ignoring the convenience factor. A decent part of the userbase adopt piracy because it's a better service (install and play) than actually buying the game, which often makes you create multiple accounts, install weird clients and so on.

For these people, when the option becomes choosing between shitty service and no service, what do you think they'll pick?

source please?

so does this actually crack denuvo or just the denuvo version used in Rise of the Sand Nigger.

because if I remember correctly they change denuvo with every new game release

Both of them are faggots and their show is mostly shit but occasionally they hit the mark just right. Don't bother looking for more.

Yes. CPY found and scrubbed the triggers. Each game will have to be cracked individually, though.

This is a big step forward, I'm surprised this thread isn't filled with celebrating anons.

kill yourself

red letter media. rich and mike and jay are good ignore the one faggot shitting on him. AIDS moby is a drag, man

The games are all mediocre. I'm personally only waiting for a properly cracked MGSV, and Hitman once they finish releasing the rest of the game.

But user that's what I mean! The discovery of a solid crack is the means for celebration, not some bullshit AAA games that are currently out.

I wanna play TW:Warhammer

That's what they're doing though. Denuvo is not marketed as a we'll shut down those pirates forever, but a we'll heavily slow down pirates. If there is no crack for the first month then publishers are happy and Denuvo has done its job. Half a year though, like for RotTR? Anyone who cared even a slither for that game already got it in that time period and I'd say the Denuvo guys are considering it a major success.

As for price, some guy on leddit pretended to be a dev a while ago to get some info and this was in the e-mails. It's not as much as people expected.

It was inevitable. Remember Securom? All the Denuvo devs had was a better pitch and a 'novel' idea, and even then they had to demotivate scene groups to keep their image intact.

Basegame is mediocre, DLCs are shit. I advise ignoring it, unless you want to waste bandwidth.

jews btfo

OY VEY MARK BAN THIS ANTISEMITIC FILTH

So celebrate with us user, a great milestone has been surpassed and we've all earned some respite.

Is it weird that I actually find this song comfy as fuck?

It won't matter until it can be cracked day one. DRM has only been a delay mechanism for a while now.

Publisher won't stop using it as long as there is a delay in pirating.

So two games get cracked half a year later and you pirates think Denuvo it's done. how cute

For years when steam was the only real DRM used it was just like that so no it didn't dissuade them one bit, if anything delayed cracking means the current solution will stay around for longer.

Uh, sure.

if you want to call someone a faggot you can just do it you fucking faggot

Neat.

Tsk, Holla Forums is so cynical these days.

That's the spirit!

Seems like alot of wasted effort for quite possibly the worst rebooted franchise ever.
Seems like ignoring the shittiest remake ever would be a better use of ones time.

Honestly, klezmer music is pretty good.

Nice. Now crack a good game.

Well it was from a kirby game.

Thanks for the tunes, user.

I know.

lmao

So what is Denuvo's reaction? I reckon they are going to fix it up for newer games so they can keep the sheqels rolling for them.

Where have I heard that one before? sauce on music pls

KAT is dead.
Long live piracy.

It's been as much of an ongoing battle now as it has been before, in no small rhetoric I'd say we've ditched our bronze weapons for those made of iron.

But Denuvo still has weapons made of steel.

If you've never seen it and aren't a pollack/don't mind a fairly sympathetic view towards the Jews living in what's now Russia around the time of the 1917 revolutions, watch the movie version of Fiddler on the Roof. It's a musical, but despite my inherent hatred for musicals, it's actually pretty damn good.

Never seen it. I'm not generally one for musicals. But if you think it's good, I'll look into it.

So what can fuck steel's shit up? Tungsten? Hardened platinium?

You might like it, or you might not. A lot of it is about the old traditions slowly breaking down, the way of life changing, and the inevitable exile due to pogroms and whatnot.

Lightsabers

Did they seriously crack it? I mean not fooled and bypassed but got rid of it entirely. Did they finally killed it for real?

If so, we'll finally see if it really affects performance in games. It would be nice if someone tested some games when more games will be cracked because it's not a secret that there are people on this board who bought Denuvo games.

Adamantium. Time to strike the earth and hope we don't unleash the circus.

diamonds

because game companies don't make the DRM. they get scammed by third party weasels who convince them that it's a good investment and they're always in bed with the people in charge of the company's finances.

no. from what i've heard, it works by tricking steam into thinking you're playing the doom 4 demo

That was a bypass from a few days ago that Denuvo already fixed, this is a full-on crack.

We'll have to find out user.

But don't lose sight of what's important, today we received word of an important milestone in finally cracking denuvo. Tomorrow we keep looking for the next milestone.

A bit of heat and a firm whack with a hammer. Steel ain't so strong once it loses its temper.

That's why we made engine components and cookware and shit out of iron for so long, because iron can get hot and cool over and over without losing strength.

This is the instructions for it. It sounds like a real crack this time.

it is, already tested it, works like a charm.

I appreciate your rhetoric user.

Come, celebrate with us.

Reminder that publishers lose money every time you pirate a game so you should download and delete it hundreds of times. If we work together we can drive them all into bankruptcy.

It's not just anti-gommie propaganda, is it?

It's not a crack of Denuvo. It spoofs steam into thinking it's a full version. Will be patched soon.

guns, faggot.

Wrong, you're thinking of the Voski bypass. This new CPY crack is the real deal.
Now dance.

also people who activated it before patching can still play.

Question: does anybody care about Rise of the Womb Raider?
I mean, Laura doesnt even look as cute as in the previous game so why bother?

she has a 10/10 ass. crystal dynamics enlarged her butt, even anita complained.

I don't, but I never got into Laura games personally.

But if you can find a crack, see for yourself!

In this case, not really. That would imply anyone wants to play any more nuTomb Raider at any price.

No. But I am sure for some people cracking Denuvo, its merely the fact that they can get free shit where people actively tried to prevent pirating.

The Dlauncher bypass that uses Steam is fine. However, Dlauncher must launch an old Steam.exe from an included folder every time. If you make a dummy account & login just once to get it working then you can just set it to offline with the user+pass remembered. After that initial annoyance, it will launch reliably.

If this crack doesn't require any such annoyances I hope it is used with other games soon.

The only v3 Denuvo game I pirated was Just Cause 3. I already played Mad Max which used the older Denuvo which was much more easily bypassed than this v3 Denuvo that has been giving crackers such trouble for so long.

Kikes and Reddit BTFO once again

Only denuvo protected game worth playing is Hitman and it's not cracked.

You are a fucking retard

because its not even finished

It's only a matter of time now

Really?
Thats nice but is her face as cute as the other one?

Why?

First the Voksi bypass got fixed so you can't use it now
Second even if you still have a game with an offline activation it'll stop working in about a month or if your configuration changes

it's smaller than it used to be

The song goes well with this gif.

The Italians have done it. Wooo. my niggas. Hopefully they can do DX when it comes out.

publishers BTFO

It's a crack, not just a bypass (like the Doom demo).

Calm your tits.

That's news to me. I just launched it with my offline dummy account & it worked.
So you're saying it will eventually stop working out of the blue? Good thing there are new proper cracks coming out then.

She looks like 40

He's a madman.

A madman!

Kikes BTFO
2016 confirmed best year since 2008

Are you implying 2008 was a good year?

I think he's saying everything prior to 2008 was good.

2008 was a year of BAZINGA and CAKE IS A LIE, it was the end.

That's probably because you launched a game you already launched when it was still working if it isn't then that might be neat info for people who done the trick.

Yeah your denuvo validation ticket will expire and if it can contact anyone to get a new one you're not gonna be able to play.

Next time you connect, there will be an update that disables the bypass.

What even came out in 2008? Fallout 3 is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head. 2007 and 2011 were pretty good years.

The last decent year I remember was 2004.

2007 was BAZINGA and the rise of the iPhone and Facebook

No that was 2007.

2016 is looking like the year 2007 will finally end.

One can only hope

2016 is best year just because of this? man I wish my worries about life were this narrow.

Are you living under a rock? 2016 has been the year of great happenings

Well if the bypass is going to fail eventually I'd better stop playing Just Cause 3 until that new proper crack is available for it. I didn't do much in the game yet anyways.

The bypass on older Denuvo that was used on Mad Max was far more reliable. It always worked. The Voksi bypass on JC3 was either rushed or just shitty. The last time I had to launch Steam to make a cracked game function was with Dead Island ages ago.

Kek The Great God showed us his power. He taught us how to use meme magic.

If they virtue signal hard enough, they can force the moralfag fandom to tribally excommunicate pirates, and instill them with a false sense of superiority and create brand loyalty.

yeah, almost. i'm trying to avoid an aneurysm, so i've stayed away from news, politics, and social media for the last few months.

I wasn't going to say anything, in spirit of a celebration thread. But this user is not wrong.

Jet fuel.

Let's avoid derails.

Agreed

Isn't the whole point of Denuvo that it just makes it take a long time to crack a game? And that every game gets its own unique version of Denuvo so people can't just use the same cracking method on every release?

Sorry, but autism.

Way to go, you might have missed the most amusing times we've had in decades

I'd say a single decade, after all, it's 2016!

2008 was garbage, 2007 was the beginning of the end but still decent.
Halo 3 the only Halo besides the first one that was decent, SupCom, Crysis and Orange Box were good games/deals and there would be plenty of other good ones if it werent for the normalfag flood, the crisis and consequent death of standarts and many beloved developers.

Eat shit
That shit was like tears on rain, especiallly compared to shit like Skyrim, Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3.

Nigger, EDF 4.1 just got a PC port with the PR being Nips, which symbolizes third party console devs embracing another platform thats not the Sony one COMIKET soon, the Xbox brand is dying and Microshit is moving to PC with Windblows 10 and DX12 underperforming, AAA is slowly making way for AA due to production costs with more projects and risks being made instead of one big project with all the marketing, Gawker is dead, Liru happened and sold like hotcakes, Mount & Blade: Bannerlord, Nier 2, Endless Space 2, Total WaWa at its core if we ignore all the jewing, normalfags shitting on Cowadoody and Bethout, Asscreed wasnt even milked this year, Sonic Mania looks great and is being made by veteran romhackers.

Plenty of good stuff happened this year, not all of it shit unlike previous years which was nothing but slow degeneration of the hobby.

Awesome, now I can play INSIDE.

its like that ATHF bit where the mooninites go to rob carls house but don't want anything in it

Maybe if you liked NWO and like sub average games.

"Year of Great Change"

Wolfenstein: The New Order TNO was what I meant to say

i borrowed a console version of wolfenstein from a buddy and it was good for one romp though, its mediocre but when mediocre is free its not so bad and i don't mind banging it out once. it had the decency to actually be violent and have some gore

DOOM4 looks better than TNO so i'd give it a try for free

The only game I would even consider downloading is Warhammer. Everything else is complete shit.

Kill yourself. I wasn't thinking of the Souls series when I mentioned 2011–I don't even like them. 2011 had Ghost Trick, Dead Space 2, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Bulletstorm, L.A. Noire, The Witcher 2, Catherine, El Shaddai, Human Revolution, and a bunch of other games.

The 07-08 financial crisis was enough to drive a shitton of smaller devs out of business and bigger companies to play it safe.

It did change in those couple of years and you could feel it pretty heavily in 2008, especially compared to the promising start of 7th Gen in 06-07.

Even a cracked version of Hitman would be a disaster since it locks entire swathes of the game away if you play in offline mode. Just not worth it at all.

>Dead Space 2, PS3 Nep, Bulletstorm, L.A. Noire, Human Revolution
Please consider suicide if you actually think any of those were any good

Says the guy who likes Halo.
Glass houses, friendo.

Oh seriously? Never checked out new Hitman, but Telltale-esqe games are shit IMO

It's been a while since I investigated it, but in the alpha/beta whatever the entire process of acquiring new weapons and tools was locked behind being online. Basically if you don't have a logged in online profile you are playing a demo.

Halo as a whole is was overhyped by plenty of normalfags and children, but is actually a decent polished FPS thats brought down by its platform.

Both 1 and 3 are really well designed and enjoyable.
Every game you have listed there, I have played and they are nothing but mediocre garbage.

wew

You missed the point fam I already know what happened at the time goddamn

Never heard of it
Garbage
Garbage
Fun
Garbage
Garbage
Never played it
Never heard of it
Garbage

This.

It doesn't change the fact that no games that use Denuvo are worth playing.

Mad Max and Just Cause 3.

kat.al/search.php?q=metal gear solid

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA=

What did you have against 2? I tried playing it on a friend's Xbox, but the constant texture pop-in disgusted me too much to keep going.

This handsome man made the perfect DRM

A game so shitty no one wants to pirate it

Do these niggers know nothing about hacking and hackers?

When you advertise your shit as "un-hackable", someone's going to take it as a challenge.

Damn, that was fuckin' quick.

They didn't advertise it as unhackable, though.

Another one bites the dust

Yes they did.

They didn't, though.

ITT: OP fails to grasp how Denuvo and increased sales from impatient pirates works.

Prove it, faggot.

I think "near un-hackable"

Oh, yes they did.

You prove they didn't!

Now you fucked up. Give me a link or take an epistemology class; the choice is yours.

I dont get it, you could pirate mgs5 before this.

No, they didn't.

www.denuvo.com

But it had bugs that caused the game to crash, preventing the hospital mission and the finale to be played. You also miss out on the ending.

Now you fucked up. Give me acknowledgement or take a gender studies class; the choice is yours.

www.AOL.com

I see. So is 1.06 the latest version?

You can't meme your way out of this one, user.

Its more of the same but with shittier everything.

So did the people who bought it though :^)

bretty gud

No, it's not, last I heard there was a 1.08. I don't know why the filesize is only 28-32 MB - this stinks of malware, and there hasn't been an official release from any of the scene groups yet.

The games may be shit, but its lovely to see publishers get BTFO by piracy yet again.

I doubt anyone was that stupid except maybe plebbit

Once a few versions are cracked, the cracking community gets the general gist of how it works.
It took over a year and the combined efforts of probably over 1000 people, but they've done it.
There is literally nothing you can do to stop piracy except always online DRM, which if enough games use there may be people cracking that as well.

Pirates really are so fucking cool though.

You mean reddit.

The problem with the reddit account system is that some accounts are more equal than others with the karma system, not to mention the owners outright being against freedom of speech. A louder voice can be bought there.

Source?

How the fuck am I being edgy?

Thanks I guess.

That is exactly why I have never used it and have always stuck to imageboards instead.

He's just a butthurt kike.

The song fam.

It's just a random song I picked from my folder.

Oh, the song is nationalistic? I stopped listening ~20 seconds in, so I wouldn't know this is better

*Also,

Once there was bunker 13
Where a gang used to live
That Bunker went up
But the gang stayed intact

Off goes a shot
And even the devil gets scared
Where our bunker used to stand
There now is a black pit

Whatever what bowl(container?) the vodka has
A bucket or a shot
When we down it all our throats
Then i'm drunk as a beast

Come in dear
Vodka is on me
Because one day i'm going to be dead
And i won't be drinking anymore

But those who are not friendly with us
Better stand away
Because we are not gentle
We shoot such people down

Those who are still alive
We have to stick together
Because anyway after death
We will meet in hell

It's not about the games.
It's about sending a message.

S-sorry

Play this

While watching these gifs. Amazing how well they sync up.

Wew lads, sonny got served.

Jack is such a faggot.

this true? can i finally play the worst tomb raider for free?

I thought this thread was about cracking DRM method #376427, not Holla Forums-level bullshit.

INCOMING BUTTHURT

Are any of these using the new crack though? It's been sorta cracked for awhile which is what most of the popular ones here are and require the prologue to be skipped to work.

it's all just jews jewing jews

you want your product to not be stolen fellow jew?

buy my anti-pirating software to ensure your profits

Back to business as usual then. Now we can choose not to play games with Denuvo for being made by dickheads rather than being unable to.

You need the piracy equivalent of an arquebus, ah idiotproof total crack that can be tuned for new Denuvo iterations with little modification that can be distributed to every two-bit cracker wannabe and work. At that point, Denuvo, which is the equivalent of full platemail in this analogy, becomes too expensive and unwieldy to bother with for too little payoff, and most soldiers (devs) will start using modestly effective munitions plate, with only the generals and monarchs (big AAA shitters) being able to bother or for that matter afford the stuff.

take your weak ass shit back to hiroshimoot's data farming site

What fucking sick beat is that? I want to fucking fly spaceships to this shit.

groovy shit

Thanks user! Going to check this bands stuff, this is the stuff I been craving for a awhile now.

That is some good shit

Makes me want to get my 80's on.
youtube.com/watch?v=92136ptzkuE

Great, now I can still keep avoiding these shitty games. What a revelation.

So does this mean that 3DM can get back in business?

yea but don't let that spoil Holla Forums's fun as knees jerk so hard they break tables

Except it's the same shit as the last time a group actually cracked a Denuvo games at first it was only one then a whole flurry of them in quick succssion, it's likely the same thing will happen again here and then there will be another silence once denuvo fixes it again and repeat until they either can't fix it or a new DRM is made.

WHEN CAN I PLAY BOOM?

What's wrong will yall niggas?

Childrens music

That's not an answer, faggot.

Enjoy your children's music.

I will, thanks.

Year Zero is just a concept album about a dystopian government, if anything it's one of his tamest albums. The only one that's even less offensive is Ghosts I-IV.
Trent stopped being able to be edgy after his OD, and he stopped trying to be edgy after With Teeth.

thats nice i guess but theres nothing worth playing

Nope but I imagine a room full of coked up suits are pissing their pants right about now given what this means for future prospects.

if by pissing their pants you mean excited that they get to come up with and sell the next big invincible drm

The only real place to go from here is online DRM. That was tried and it failed pretty badly.
I'm almost certain online DRM actually caused Blizzard to lose sales on Diablo 3.

im not so sure it matters. money doesnt just disappear, theres more to it than trying to prevent piracy

Is it a good idea to still use kickasstorrents after their owner was sued and agencies got involved? Isn't it pretty much honeypot tier now?

So they cracked a year old, shit game. Sounds to me like Denuvo is still doing exactly what they need it to. If this was a real crack then every single Denuvo game would already be out there for download. I call bullshit.

So we can finally talk about those games without any butthurt piratefags complain that the grape is sour?

it werks tho

Whoopee? It's still over a year old. Denuvo did its job. Now crack some good games. If there are any.

yeah, like it did with ABZU amirite :^)
i think it wasn't even a week

I've done some reading, this crack doesn't remove Denuvo or completely dismantle it. It simply works around some of the ingame checks so that you're able to play the game. This will take months of work per game to do. A far better method would be to remove denuvo entirely so you don't have to worry about it.

Is Kat ok now?

Is there a list of actually good games that use Denuvo?

That's all I can think of.

Guess devs will have to spend a few billions next time for another DRM which will end up getting cracked too.

Denublow getting cracked is a big deal and anyone that tries to downplay this, particularly by saying the games it "protected" are crap or that only a few games had it, are one of two kinds of people(quite possibly both at once): industry shills and normalfag idiots.
I challenge you all today to keep a tally of the number of posts you see doing this, per thread. If you're feeling extra autistic then keep an eye on the IDs making those posts and look for patterns and call them out on it.
This is the sort of news that gets publishers nervous and they'll do whatever it takes to make this seem like a non-issue. Do not let this happen.

do you want me to feign enthusiasm? the reason to be excited would be for the games. this isnt going to put a dent in the drm scam

i liked INSIDE

They should have kept their knowledge a secret so that it didn't get fixed and then dropped a day 1 crack on some overhyped blockbuster

i like your idea, but perhaps they didnt want to risk someone else stealing their thunder

It's a small step for gamers, but a giant step for gaming. Gamers don't profit from this because none of the Denuvo games are worth playing, but it fucks the dumb publishers up the ass, so it's also fucking great.

Is rise of the tomb raider even worse than the one before?

Yeah and none of the other denuvo games are cracked yet.

Looks like a mirror to me.

It's not a mirror, it's an outdated copy of the site.

Kat is gone for good anons, the owner got v& by the kikes, it's time to let go.

extratorrent dot cc

Wasted effort, there aren't even any games worth playing with Denuvo.

why does Laura need to be hit with something every 2 sec in this game? and she doesn't even see to be hurt half of the time. is she secretly superman or what

Better than that. She's a strong independent woman.

Italian cracking pride

But where's the victory? There's not even one denuvo game worth pirating.

Now we just need well optimized ports and then I'll actually care about these modern AAA games.

>ITT: D-don't pirate the cracked Denuvo games, goys guys.

The only message developers will see is "add more DRM". Windows 10 is the future m8, you're pretty much fucked.

Well yeah, none to Holla Forums standards. But there's a heap of normalfags that will be playing these AAA games for free and that's good.

Who gives a shit literally oh jesus fuck them

I don't know which one of those games you're trying to shill, but you're clearly trying to shill one of those games.

Holla Forums does, they are fucking obsessed with getting what they call "nor-mies" redpilled.

I don't give a shit about them. I like seeing AAA studios get fucked up though.

I'm not, I just think there are too many wet blankets in this thread. This is a great victory, and niggers shrugging kills the mood.

For whom

Obviously not for retards like you

For the few retards who wanna play nuDoom

I knew it wasn't victory for me, I asked for whom it was, genius.

Everyone who isn't a suit working for a major publisher. DRM is shit, breaking it is wonderful, and there might even be some good games in the future that use it. Even if there aren't, breaking DRM and keeping copies is important for archival purposes, to preserve the history of the medium.

Cool, that'd be me. Explain how it's good for me.

I did, read the rest of my post.

I recall that being 1913.

Not a single denuvo game is good. The victory is hollow.

Then I guess there's no reason for you to be in this thread anymore unless you're being paid to post here. :^)

Trying to figure out this great "victory" of the working class but obviously you don't have shit.

Read the rest of my post that you quoted.

Seems like you're bringing a lot of your own baggage to this thread, Schlomo.

Less debate, more partying.
Post italian things to celebrate.

Caught me, I shill (per hour) for companies that use denuvo and I'm so bad at it I don't even tell you not to pirate, just ask why.

It kinda is though, Imagine you having to tirelessly build a catapult to break through a large stone wall to steal princesses protected behind it only to find the princesses are plain looking at best, looks like Baba Yaga at worst.

However i'd still like to celebrate this day as Denuvo gets brutally raped.

It's more like stealing a fountain that spits out princesses. Even if all the current ones are ugly, there might be some beautiful ones that come out in the future.

That said, are there actually any Denuvo games that would be worth playing?

All I know are this Shit Raider 2 and Duum.

>>>Holla Forums

I'm seeing mentions of the crack actually improving performance on oldish CPUs.

That would be kektastic, I'd ask you to confirm it but that would require some user who actually bought the game to compare and come on, who would be such a huge pleb?

Yes we beat the big brain chink waifu to the prize.

Oh right, good point.

Total Warhammer might be worth playing, but definitely not worth buying. Even at 75% you wouldn't be getting shit due to dlc kikery.

Berlusconi and Putin OTP.

Too bad I can't find a decent source of the video to webm, fucking hilarious.

I'll wait until verified but if true it'd be gold

In other news, if I'm downloading doot will I still be able to use the voksi bypass or is that no longer viable and I have to cool my heels until Mussolini Corps does a thorough job on it? Rumour has it the former is timed

How would you verify? Run the in-game becnhmark?

Or monitoring software while running the exact same sequence of the game with the same settings. Something like pic related.

The bypass no longer works, it got patched yesterday a few hours before the Womb Raider crack got released.

im only slighty interested in Nudoom

Really?
Womb Raider? :/

Werks on my machine :^)

He's speaking of the doom bypass.

anyone got a replacement for KAT? using extratorrents but nothing good really turns up there

Never been accepted into private shit

Just buy it you faggot :^)

rarbg?

perfect thanks

As usual, history repeats and the new anti-piracy that costs a lot to implement and took many many man hours to design is defeated, in short time. Corporate gets cucked again!
Semi-related, where do I go for my public tracker pleb torrent needs? Now that KAT is down, what url is ThePirateBay using, is TPB stable, or is there another tracker I can use?

Oi thanks