Air India flight nearly ran out of fuel after after pilots (women) forget to bring up landing gear

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/air-india-forgotten-landing-gear-low-fuel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

click-bait bullshit
www.pprune.org/rumours-news/597483-boy-s-noisy-here.html

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/air-india-forgotten-landing-gear-low-fuel/

Color me surprised. Sage because who gives a shit. heh

DESIGNATED AIRLINES WITH MIMICED STREET BATHROOMS

WHAT OUTRAGE! THESE WOMEN MUST BE BLACKED THIS INSTANCE!

poo women are some of the ugliest with bad attitudes and talk a lot,where I live atleast even the race mixing degenerates find them repulsive which gives me some hope.

DESIGNATED SHITTING GEAR

Biggest question I have: do they have a special small street in the cargo hold or does everyone hold it in for the entire duration of the trip?

ONLY BLACK MEN WITH YUUUUGE AUTHORITY SHOULD BE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLERS AND COMMAND THE AERODYNAMICS OF THE INTERIOR FLAPS OF THESE INDEPENDENT LADIES

STALL

STALL

STALL

STALLION

Dunno, what I do know is that they transform those planes into impromptu bombers.

Based

how fucking dumb are these poos ?
plane must have been shaking like a motherfucker with the landing gear out and the console blinking like a christmas tree

Concidering that Pajeet truckers cut holes in the truck's hull to shit through while driving, I think Air Pajeet does something similar.

This is why I don't trust third world airlines.

India is really the worst fucking country of all.

you see ,, my son , with hole cut in truck, EVERY STREET becomes designated shitting street

I'm not surprised, per se, but still, what the fuck man?

Pajeets shouldn't be flying airplanes period, let alone their fucking women. No streets in the air, so Pajeet does not belong up there.

twitter link bypasses paywall

twitter.com/wsj/status/831031420499984384?lang=en

inb4 self-flying planes

Happens to the best of them.

Unlimited keks

Take this to
>>>/india/ and go shitpost there

DESIGNATED
SHITPOSTING
STREET

Im pretty sure the pajeet truckers here in the US do the same fucking thing. Them fucks also cause the loads to be cheaper because pajeets will always lowball to make sure they get the load. Fuck them, fuck that smelly shithole to hell. I have always hated India and their trash people.

Probably couldn't see it past the elephant god statue and tassels hanging everywhere.

I have two pilot friends, one who flies 747s and the other 737s (soon A340s). The amount of training they had to go through was almost comical. To the point where they couldn't even fuck up an engine shutoff at 3,000ft on landing.

The proposition of two pilots unable to identify the landing gear is up is essentially impossible. Given that this -actually happened-, the level of incompetence involved here should have every flight to and from India grounded indefinitely. It's like driving foot-to-the-floor 400 miles with the handbrake on and somehow not knowing.

user, you forget yourself. These are shitskin primitives who literally don’t know how to use a toilette. Let that sink in, they don’t know how to use a fucking toilette. It is a long respected custom in India to shit in the streets and it is an unspeakable taboo to shake someone’s hand with their right because thats the their shit wiping hand. I believe the thread is still up but their is a scandal going on in the UK right now with pajeet fast food workers whose hands are literally covered in shit while they are serving people food. These people are so backwards it’s comical and they believe they can fly a fucking jet? lol

No fucking wonder they're willing to work outsource wages of $12/hr for jobs locals need 30-70/hr for.

You're making the same point as I am, I'm forgetting nothing. They aren't even human.

Ooh my goodness! Did the people get diseases from that?

I'm not saying this didn't happen but being reported in the news isn't 100% proof that something happened.

The Indian Army uses a special tank deployed shitting street when on the battlefield. Really helps keep up the morale when they can view mountains of shit on the street while in combat.

Can't tell if your being sarcastic or serious

lel/10