GET IN HERE!

President Trump Gives Remarks on MS-13 to Federal, State, and Local Law Enforcement

youtube.com/watch?v=XRXFQEeRmbk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RIdsG8aN4Tc&list=TLGG-yFhTaF5utgyODA3MjAxNw
twitter.com/Scavino45/status/890995586345959425
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burt_Baskin
idelectus.com/2017/06/01/seth-rich-killers-ms13-through-awan-brother-network-into-pakistan-onto-nato-global-opium-drug-network-and-pedogate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's fucking go

inb4 Holla Forums reports the white house yt for hate speech

Post yfw America is gonna be made white again.

Is he aging or is he getting poisoned?

youtube.com/watch?v=RIdsG8aN4Tc&list=TLGG-yFhTaF5utgyODA3MjAxNw

Gas yourself.

He looks like he hasn't got much sleep.

clean up all the drug dealing illegals and ship them back so the drugs coming over will be cheaper and the mob can set the price.

My guess is he either does the Dymaxion or the Uberman pattern of sleep. Considering the gigantic move he just did against the Dems, Clinton, Obama, and basically the deep state, I wouldn't be sleeping much either.

Here's a remark.
kill them all

Remind me what MS-13 is like I'm retarded. Asking for a friend.

Mexican ISIS

I have a feeling that the 4D hopscotch hasn't even started.

Yep. Mexcian cartel who've permeated the U.S. in large numbers. Trump/ICE are destroying them now.

That's more apt than it should be.

Fucking spics.

Its from salvador but then again, a spic is a spic.

Last I heard, Sessions went to El Salvador to speak with the jurisdiction there so we could get approval for marine deployment there solely to wipe out MS-13.

The press briefing yesterday confirmed the deployment, unless I heard it wrong.

Whatever. Better to buy drugs from an Italian degenerate than a literal fucking animal. Don't fucking blackpill this asshole. These fucks don't deserve a single breath of air. Waste them like a pest infestation. Deporting is even too kind. Illegal immigration has made heroin dirt cheap, and its at pandemic levels where I'm from. Subhuman scum includes you too.

I think he was joking, user.

Bump. When is this going to begin?

THE PRESIDENT HAS LANDED

twitter.com/Scavino45/status/890995586345959425

Please Please Please. President Trump is no doubt upset about the healthcare vote. Let's hope he focuses that anger into deportations.

He's gone from his natural 4 hours a night to only 2, the poor thing.

It's on!!!!

Wait, he's only just landing? So we'll still be waiting for a while?

Somebody just stepped to the podium on cam.

LFG PATRIOTS

Good Morning, I'm much shorter than the President, that's why the microphone is above by head.

acting Head of ICE.

WE WILL TARGET ALL OF YOU

REMOVE TACO

So has anything eventful been said?

ICE is cumming hard and strong.

we will be relentless

we will target all of you

it's time for fear

we're comin hard, & we're comin strong

that video, Kek!

Screeching 'boons when?

hey anons I'm at work, did Trump give his speech yet?

I love this Overton Window shift.

DEVASTATING
DECIMATING
DESTROYING

Stop being a whore and marry Tyrone before committing bestiality.

He's taking the podium as I type this.

Have you not heard the good word from Pastor Anderson?

I JUST CAME….NICE VIDEO KEK

Stop being a derailing faggot.

lmfao

I hate the cartels. I feel very strongly about this. I have former friends that these pigs have either directly or indirectly destroyed. They've acted with impunity for so long and I'm not even located anywhere near the Mexican border. This coupled with the fact that self righteous anti-American libshits up here do everything they can to protect these barbarous freaks makes me very mad about the subject and want to cheer for joy when I hear about MS-13 getting annihilated.

Unofficial hearsay sources coming from police informants claim that the mafia did in fact loosen the restrictions of membership to include non Italians some years back, but then had a meeting or something and decided to strictly enforce it again. I do realize that 'associates' don't have to be Italian per se. Everyone knows that. Now go get your fucking shinebox.

You first.

ANIMALS

"These are animals."

THESE ARE ANIMALS

THESE ARE ANIMALS

"We have your backs 100%. Not like the old days."

Obama blown the fuck out.

RWDS when?

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR ARMING POLICE WITH MILITARY WEAPONS

Trump is great as always, but fucking jewtube's livestreaming service ruins it. Seems like whenever there is a stream (((they))) don't like there are multiple interruptions. How convenient.

Try listening to this and Trump's speech at the same time.

He's also looking for mean-looking guys to staff it.

yfw they're rolled into the National Guard, with mutual authorities maintained, and the composite organization is completely activated

I should apply.

Trump is a true executive. He gives public praise to people who are doing a good job. It works via positive reinforcement for the person and envy for the audience. Not like Obama who came out and always talked about "all the work we still need to do" and shit on everyone.

"It will get better and better and better"

My heart fills itself with warmth by his words

my damn stream is frozen. Shitty work internet

(checked)

It seems to be happening to everyone, surely its a coincidence this happens only with Trump's streams.

Aztecs gonna Aztec.

Since I'm not involved in drugs or other low-vibe activities, I really don't know much about MS13. Is it a biker-gang from South of the border?

Confirmed after MS-13 we go for the rest of them.

I'm going to try and convince my cousin to apply for ICE. He meets the educational requirements, already has law enforcement knowledge, ripped as fuck, hates shitskins, and Holla Forums tier reading without going on Holla Forums, and hates his boring desk job at the police station.

I should really try and turn him onto Holla Forums, he'd understand the culture here after a while, I know he used to occasionally browse Holla Forums years ago

Furious George? Fools! They don't know the simple joys of a monkey knife fight.

But is he going to send crips and bloods nignogs back to africa?

Do it.

PATHETIC MAYOR

Yeah keep believing that infinite growth meme, Donald.

IT'S HAPPENINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

D
O

I
T

Trump said he's asked ICE to hire 10,000 new employees. There will never be a better time.

PLEASE

His degree is in economics. His entire education is based on lies and jew money idealogy.

Have they gotten rid of the requirement of having a degree?

Yep. Trump was always just a stepping stone. Remember this, Holla Forums.

It is a violent organization born out of the ElSalvadorian civil war. their penchant for brutality is renown, I think killing is part of the gang initiation.

It's an El Salvadoran gang originally made up of veterans from some civil war they had a couple decades ago. They are well-known for being utterly vicious and merciless. Their members saw horrifying shit, as is the case in most civil wars, so when they are running the streets depraved cruelty does not bother them so much. The main problem is that they are here now. Especially in places like Virginia for some reason. Mexican cartels probably even fear them as well. Supposedly they make it a point to behead victims with machetes. That is their preferred weapon. I used to watch gangland all the time when I went home early on Fridays from classes. They are barbaric.

Wasn't MS-13 behind that video of the skull peeling?

Also, stands for Mara Salvatrucha, whatever the fuck that means. Their own shithole country doesn't even want them.

What, the strawberry jam accident?

Okay, so a Latin ISIS. Kill 'em.

MS-13 originated from salvador, hillary clinton had alot of business between her and that shitty country.

We will find you.
We will arrest you.
We will jail you.
AND WE WILL DEPORT YOU

They're fucking El Slavador you imbeciles.

Dont forget guys, Hillary Clinton Had emails about Salvador reps and other latin countries.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Same thing. Shitty mongrels are shitty mongrels.

The jury is still out of Trump for me, but he is no doubt the only US President in my lifetime to actually try and accomplish the shit he campaigned on. Now if someone could just get the man a thesaurus…

You could also say that Los Zetas is a Latin ISIS as well. Especially since we also trained them back in the day. This kind of shit happens when you can make more money being enforcers for drug dealers than you can in the Mexican special forces. Zetas are well organized and are actually pretty good at what they do from what I've seen. Less barbaric and more like a cartel SWAT team. They should be next to get hammered.

He speaks like this deliberately. The average "American" mystery meat speaks at a 6th grade level.

Only 6000 ICE agents in the country.

FUCK THEIR HEADS UP

Wew

YOU CAN TAKE THE HAND AWAY

Soon to be 16,000.

Go watch him speak at a committee hearing in the 90's you mong.

Rough rides for gang members confirmed!

he gets his point across efficiently. isnt that the point of communication? or is to to create the impression that you're smart so you can have the approval of liberals?

By that logic all whites are SJWs, cucks,and trannies.

Yea really. How different exactly are the countries of central America from each other? I can't imagine they each have rich, identifiable cultures. Is Nicaragua really that different than say Guatemala?

Helicopter rides confirmed

Don't compare mongrels to whites.

need that approval, I'll have to eat 10 sandwiches if I don't get it

WE HAVE TO SECURE

why?

Know your audience, speak TO them not DOWN to them. I'm not sure the expansiveness of his vocabulary but at this point you should already see the value of speaking like a blue-collar person.

This, Removing bean is very, very good, but I have had loved ones stolen from me by these feral nigger gangs, and the need to be dealt with with the same amount of force.

WHY

For the nutrients user.

FOR THE ESTROGEN user
YOU NEED MORE ESTROGEN

Wall : )

The Italian mafia got wrecked because they tried to fight the kikes. Why do you think there was that big crackdown on the mafia in the 70s - 80s and 90s?

Hmm
Hmmmm
Is it worth the protein content if you take a test supplement to counter the soy?

I thought that he was about to continue on and say A FUTURE

Soy is an emulsifier. It makes ingredients that don't want to blend, blend. You know how if you leave a chocolate candy in its wrapper for a year, it gets a dusty discolored coating? That's the emulsification failing. Without the soy, it would happen in a couple weeks instead of a year or more.

t. Allergic to soy

That's why you should only drink water. even V8 "healthy" fruit drink is like 50% modified corn oil, which causes diabetees and cancer

This is true unfortunately. One cannot speak to normalfags eloquently without being asked "what's that mean?" 100 times. I've learned to simplify my lectures in order for the point to get across.

It's probably 38g of an incomplete protein profile.

The only thing we did wrong in regards to slavery was that we didn't purge our country of the niggers after we were done with them. These animals are no more useful than farm machinery… actually, the machine is much more useful, lazy fucking niggers

Where are you getting this information. I realize ZOG did crack down on the mob to the point where their current power is but a shadow of its former self, but even before that many mafia outfits collaborated with Jewish gangs in places like NYC and Chicago. Bugsy Siegel?

Holy shit

They could have at least just sterilized all the niggers when they "freed" them.

They were too busy with the "Reconstruction" of my people and home. Fucking Yankees.

Looks like this is the "Just fatten my ass up fam" special.

Is Stone Cold our new ICE meme? I can get behind that.

This wouldn't even be allowed to be sold in my country, fucking hell! This goes way over any daily allowance of nutritions.

ICE Cold Steve Austin

yes

Holy shit.

This pic simultaneously makes me laugh and breaks my heart. God what a couple ugly little niglets. Old timer most likely has a 200/300+ lb hambeast for a daughter and said niglets are her nigger spawn. Poor guy, I wonder what he thought the future would look like.

I have no problem with this.

Dubs confirm.
Let's fucking meme this.

normally a serving size is less than 1 of itself.
not in that thing's case though.
wew

Why the fuck do we even bother with hormone treatments when this shit will give you titties faster and cheaper than a surgeon?

heil'd

I really do like that guy.

Holy shit, the memes really do write themselves.

Not to mention it goes along with the WWE memes as well.

Its like all the shitposting is converging into a super meme.

Oh hey.

Proffesional wrestling pretty much ruled the 90s American cultural zeitgeist.

Checked.

The slave trade has done nothing but hurt the working class Europeans. Just like the modern day human trafficking that is resulting in working class Europeans struggling to find minimum wage employment.

Meanwhile, say hello to our new VP chief of staff Nick Ayers

Baskin Robins? Let's look them up!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burt_Baskin
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
Holla Forums IS RIGHT AGAIN

I wish shit like this would be banned in the US already.

typical jews they'd know about it they cursed us with these niggers in the first place.
Also what tdo you call open borders that allow unskilled low IQ trash into the country if not "slave trade"…. Their own Propaganda: "they do jobs Americans don't want to do"… implies that the 3rd world is a slave class.

Not only that but having slaves was something pretty much only the rich did anyway.
Less than 5% of the country owned them.
Everyday people are taking the blame for the actions of the elite.

Official thread theme.

Meant for

The african slave trade is DWARFED by mexicans being smuggled across the southern border.

Wonder if ColdStone has anything like that on their menu. Or take a look at the nutritional facts of a DQ Blizzard.

At least you're getting your daily recommended serving of crabs.
(doublepost)

There was definitely more that he wanted to say. No idea what it was, and he kept it to himself.

What Trump did say was encouraging:
violent gangs- bad
ISIS - bad, I do wish we could target related groups such as Al Qaeda and especially the Muslim Brotherhood on thelist of bad people (because they are)
LEO's - good

As we ramp up towards an ideological showdown with the (((Left))), and attendant with that increasing calls of "RACIST!" and "BIGOT!" and whatever other demagoguery the Left can use to stir up a revolution, the military/LEO base will be increasingly important. Walking that line between too little oversight of law enforcement, versus too little law enforcement is only made more delicate as the military/LEO gain further discretion to accomplish the tasks they really need to do. The best thing for maintaining the correct balance of judgement is to rely upon good quality folks staffing our military/LEO's depts. Given the need to hire more LEO's right now, I really hope that good standards can be maintained, if not improved. The folks in those positions need to not only be discriminating and intelligent, but having an abundance of common-sense to boot.

Anyway, climbing down from soapbox now. It was nice to hear ourPresident speak to America again. I hope he keeps it up. It increases his popularity in the face of (((media))) demagoguery.

Honestly, if you can find a single junkfood company that wasn't neither founded by nor currently owned by Jews I'd be legitimately surprised.

Jesus man, Brendan never deserved to get his shit fucked up so badly. I hope he snaps out of it and burns his ex's house down with her inside of it. Honestly what does he have to lose at this point? I also sort of hope to see him on DOTR with a melancholy look of satisfaction on his face "I've been waiting so long for this."

DWARFED

More like Nick Aryan jesus christ, that family is so white.

Austin 3:16 began at King of the Ring in '98.

My neighbor gave me this jewish candy he picked up in WWII….

Might as well post this

(CHECKED)

typo 96

I thought so.

I believe the official term used by the founding fathers was illegal aliens? Correct me if I'm wrong.

stone cold steve austin is about 3 beers away from making the holocaust actually happen

Kek was this real or staged?

It's WWE fam.

Actually, they are sending their best. This is the best they've got.

>I

It was when Stone Cold was referee for the Battle of the Billionaires.

"The Donald" has been a cultural meme since before half this board was born. Remember he was meme-worthy enough to make total non-sequitur facedrop cameos in movies like Home Alone, and his presence alone was considered the joke.

Whaaaaaaaat

True , not as a joke though. All sorts of cameos and he intrinsically made everything better by his smug appearances.
HE HAS BEEN PLANNING THIS FOR DECADES BROTHER

You are correct.

God damnit thing keeps fuckin up.

WHAT?

I wish to believe his extraplanar recursive polymorphic go skills are that good.

Kek. I bet all 975 downboats were because muh drumpf.

His name is mentioned like 30 or 40 in American Psycho (book not movie, though he's also mentioned in the movie.)

>30 or 40 times

Oh, fucking hell. The last clip in this embed is a fictional magazine cover that postulates Trump might be the next president.

Its like the universe has a mind of its own and a good sense of shitposting.

>and hes doing a belt pose

The Universe itself is one giant, intricate shitpost designed to mine salt from the nonexistant.

THEY ARE THAT GOOD
∞D chess god

He's been open about wanting to run since the 80s at the latest. Even went on Oprah talking about it I'm pretty sure.

Actually he said he never wanted to be president and that it was a shitty job but if the country got so bad he couldn't stand it anymore he could possibly run.

>>>/fit/
>>>/nutrition/
God damn nobody cares, it wasnt a serious question anyway because I'm never going to eat one of these because I don't even go to baskin robbins.
Why don't you say something about the topic?
Feel better about yourself? Because you KNOW things? Give me a break.

When people go on those sorts of shows, they agree on the topics of discussion beforehand. The fact that a presidential run was brought up on the show demonstrates that Trump wanted the public to think of him as one day being a potential POTUS candidate.

He was laying the groundwork of his run for decades.

wat? Hershey was Mennonite, Mars was Christian, etc. Mars is still family owned.

BUT HOW MANY GRAMS OF CRUSTACEANS ARE IN MY OREO SHAKE, YOU FUCKING INADEQUATE NUTRITION FACTS?

too many, also who the fuck buys these kinds of junk food in the first place?
It basically a cup of cancer.

it would not surprise me if Charlie Gard dying is weighing on him. he really went to bat for the little guy.

you're just squeamish. Grow a pair fag

So who is the universe's waifu?

mostly unrelated
TRUMP NAMES JOHN F KELLY AS WHITE HOUSE CHIEF OF STAFF

The universe itself IS a shitpost. Humans have only learned to mimic their environment.

Doesn't the White House have editors? They are forever leaving in that almost 1 hour of nothing.

what did he mean by this?

Yea because slavery never happened in any other time in History besides to American niggers? Fuck these people.

WE WILL FIND YOU
WE WILL ARREST YOU
WE WILL JAIL YOU
WE WILL DEPORT YOU

So oreos are made by soaking crabs in sugar until they get diabeetus induced mutations?

be more OC next time kids

oyyy veyyyy!!! How did shut up stupid goyim!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIVE 'EM A STONE COLD STUNNER AND LOAD 'EM INTO THE DEPORTATION VANS

They probably had him work as a heel during this time too.

CIA trained guerillas, used for US regime change and cartel takeover in the 80's.
Since then (somehow), the worst of them have been trickling into the US, becoming MS-13.
They likely remain a deep state asset…
So, yeah, Mexican ISIS.

checked mein fuhrer
Would this be the official drink of the campaign, then?

idelectus.com/2017/06/01/seth-rich-killers-ms13-through-awan-brother-network-into-pakistan-onto-nato-global-opium-drug-network-and-pedogate/