Newest Jimkino

Newest Jimkino.

hooktube.com/watch?v=6jpi4ymzvyo

we're honestly going to look back on MGS4 as the last good video game. Weird that both cinema and video games started to get bad right around 2008.

hello poleddigoon, go back to cuckchan

I'm 50% sure Jim posts on this board. Either 8/tv/ or some other small offshoot of Holla Forums. It can't be 4chan's Holla Forums and I know there are like 50 different communities across image boards, forums and cytube but 8/tv/ is the most obvious choice.

is this an extension of ironic lefty-posting or some new shit meme Holla Forums's thought up?

He posts everywhere I think. He cites fullchan and cuckchan often.

so does Jim do full-on skits now? Decent video though.

The shitstorm produced a lot of oc. A pic I made is in the video

Why are hedgehogs so cute, bros?

HOLY SHIT ABSOLUTELY NO ARGUMENT KRAUT WINS AGAIN FUCK OFF KEKISTANI FAGGOTS FUCK YOU I FLAGGED THE VIDEO TOO EAT SHIT

They're tiny spiky doggos

uguu

slap that nigger between two buns, some ketchup, some mayo. mmm

Looks like a nigger's ball sack.

pretty sure he posts on /cow/

How would you know what a Nigger's ballsack looks like?

lol Holla Forumseddit is such a fucking joke. fuck off, faggot

Just watched the whole video. Fuck me. What a waste of time! Maybebits good for YouTibe newfags. But for a user like me. Its ALL SO BORING. He just makes fun of ppl that we all already know are retarded. Its so fucking boring. I could have spent that 15 minutes watching some kino. Whatever. what the fuck ever.

Just so u know. Blacked is the gayest meme ever. Now normie tier Jewish Youtubers are using it. Watch the latest H3H3 video. I'll never watch another H3H3 video again. He's just another half retarded meme harvester.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

That's what it took for you to stop watching him?

Im an idiota. Yes.

Dont rub it in.

Hey guys, I don't want to go full AMA like a faggot, but feel free to sperg at me all you want. Hope you enjoyed the video.
Sargon will be reckoned with

thoughts on Margaret?

does your girlfriend have a sideways pussy?

ARE LE TRAPS GAY? XDDD

I don't give a shit about board waifus, but she seems to piss off the mods so she's queen in my book.

Not sideways, but that stereotype about asians and full-bush isn't just a joke.

Wubbalubbadubdub.

To be fair. Do you have to have a high IQ to find your content kino?

Are you at least doing something productive? Like spending your newfound Youtube pleb patreon shekels on Cocaine and Marijuana?

I don't know about here but he's confirmed to have posted on /cow/'s habberman thread. It's also pretty possible he derails his own thread there by insulting himself

I miss RageAfterStorm. She was woke af tbh.

May be going a bit tin foil here, definitely a bit Holla Forums and to a degree Holla Forums since SE faggots hang out with hackers , but the shit I am hearing about Based Mama and Kraut sounds a lot like a social engineering campaign to divide the alt lite. I really wonder what kinds of 'accademics' they hired to be at Kilroy, and if they are there specifically for ambush and suversion. I've just heard about Kilroy yesterday, but I am seeing a shit ton of red flags and suspect this is an intentional effort to fuck with the 'free speech' crowd in various ways.

mine too
the codec

I have no clue what the fuck this is about. Who are any of these people? What kind of audience watches political vlogs on youtube?

Normalfag alt lite retards.

Im not convinced she wasnt only in it for the beta bucks.

Is it me or did Hooktube stop working?

no, I'm not, and I've given up trusting you Holla Forums faggots. You're probably some weeb. Indy games are why the industry has gone to shit, focusing video games on a single meme angle for marketing instead of grand stories or excellent gameplay to capture audiences.