Hey, I'm Elliot. I was born during winter in 2121. My last name doesn't matter, we don't use those since 2120

Hey, I'm Elliot. I was born during winter in 2121. My last name doesn't matter, we don't use those since 2120.
I'm a soldier for the Last Standing Warriors, a group of white men and women who are fighting for our survival.
Most of our people were put to sleep with electronic entertainment and genocided through propaganda and immigration policies.
Policies which were very harmful to us, each year thousands of people from other races poured into our country, absorbing us.
At one point it became impossible to win an election because of the amount of those people who were established here.
A civil war broke out in 2119 but was quickly supressed by the government because they had better logistics, organisation and firepower.
My father was a soldier in that war, he fought for the white race. My mother was a nurse, they met on the base.
She was sowing up the leg of a man who had half of it torn off by grenade shrapnel. My father happened to be passing by
and noticed she was beautiful. He came back to talk to her the next day and that's when everything started…
khb tcp

She had blonde hair, a bit long passed the shoulders. The sun would reflect and make her seem amazing.
Her smile could shine more than the sun, but when he looked into her blue eyes, he knew she was something.
So he smiled back and invited her for lunch. The rest of the story is well… a long story.
With the ending being me. I was born after the war. Remember how I said we were quickly suppressed..?
Well I lied, kind of. After losing some key battles, we were offered to stay in reserves.
In the old ones of the indians who are now all extinct, and new ones would be built to accomodate our numbers.
We refused this offer with a slammed fist on the table and with a mighty roar announced to our enemies: "Either we win, or we die".
After this courageous act of defiance, many people who were still undecided chose to join us. The rest are cowards and we make no distinction between them and our enemies.
At the moment we are mostly in bunkers and other defensive structures.
A bunker typically has a 3 miles radius of EMP's to interrupt enemy communications, with scout towers on every horizon.

Our bunker has a vast underground network of tunnels, communicating every building together. We also have one in the flank but
we are only authorized to use it in case of great danger, since we don't want our enemy to communicate it's position.
But enough about this now, let's look at the string of events that led us into this trap.
We are overwhelmed on all sides, but our hearts are not infiltrated from the inside.
When the confederates lost the first civil war, we started losing our rights gradually.
Then the nazis took a stand and lost their lives, they were destroyed by a coalition of nations.
A coalition of cowards with no heart. With money they threw pawns at the nazis endlessly, 60 million dead.
Then our birth rates started sinking, below replacement levels. We went from families of 14 to 20 children, to families of 1 or 2, in only a few generations.
Because now, we aren't profitable anymore. We've waken up, so they see us as a threat to their monopoly and therefore want to destroy us completely.

— to be continued —–

QUEBEC IS STANDING FOR THE WHITE RACE AND READY TO DIE. WE MUST SECURE A FUTURE FOR OUR CHILDREN AT ALL COST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck me, my great grandpa had 10 and that was considered a lot even then.

LARPing goes on >>>/cuckchan/

You need to go back in time again and again until you get at least quints to convince.

They must also have terrible sentence structure in the future.

Or you are some underage faggot

I am sent by God

Its a book I'm writing

Fuck off future niggers, we're full

I don't see anything wrong with this post.

here have a bump

Don't listen to the kikes or the retards. Keep writing your book user. Its message is a powerful one grounded in truth. Do not tarry though, if you want a chance for your writing to red pill some young white minds before it is too late. Godspeed.

Make sure to (((name)))

Fuck off, we're full enough here. Quit the LARPing and Make America Great Again, faggot.

thanks. Make murica great again SALUTE

wow you suck at writing

thanks bro

we win in the end.

I'm his best friend, Adolf "the red screw". I'm also a soldier for the Last Standing Warriors, and with my Aryan wife Eva (pure blooded Nigerian), we're trying our best not to die off. I remember my own blood (Mihael, Nathaniel, Jose, Paco, Shlomo, and many others) were put to sleep by the machine that is connecting most of our kind (almost 11 billion).

We managed to last this long by absorbing other people, but there was so much breeding could do against the conditioning. It became impossible to win elections without voting and that was very bad. So in 2119, instead of voting, we went to war. Seriously, only one Huefag voted and that's because he was a lolberterian. Naturally the government won in suppressing our people because our weapons were not good enough, that same fucking Brazilian created a mecha and sold the patent to the government. Our tanks and nukes were not strong against something that could shoot lightning and fly with rockets.

My uncle (most based Korean I've talked to), was a proud soldier during that war. His wisdom lives in the Last Standing Warrior's plans. He met a cutie of the same race during the war (Hilda) and got together with her… Until a misunderstanding and the inability to bypass pride led to their divorce. Hilda then went to the government and the bitch sued the Last Standing Warriors for child support. The son, William, was embarrassed during the whole thing.

Remember how I mentioned that the government suppressed our people? Well, after the divorce, my uncle wanted to build a robot… But because of (((copyright))) reasons, our group couldn't afford another lawsuit (nukes are expensive in the black market). Of course, because of our efforts we were put in a reservation camp. We fucking had to share it with the indians, which by that time were mixed with real Indians… They might as well be extinct because I went to India and it was the fucking same.

Due to the conditions in the camp we refused every offer we were given, and soon more of our people joined us. There was a priest, Augusto, who joined us… We almost threw him out due to complaints from the LARPagans. That's about the time we moved to bunkers… Turns out that fucking Brazilian made a geofront when he was younger as a result from watching some Japanese children cartoons, what a joke.

I could go on to talk about the geofront or its technology, but I rather talk about our people. So there was this guy Pedro working on weapons, turns out we found out a laser took MINUTES to penetrate that mecha's armor, so he was out of a job… My father working in that project as well. My father would often tell me how bad it was back in the days, European baby mortality rate was high during the mid 1800s, it got better mid 1900s, but it wasn't until the mid 2000s that baby deaths was in single digits per country per year.

I will continue fighting for our people, as long as I have my Aryan Nigerian wife with me

Post a time stamped future object or gtfo.

gay

I have a feeling you were actually born in 2001

Sage

Hey, I'm Grognir. I was born during winter in 102641 bc. My last name doesn't matter, we haven't invented them yet.

I'm a soldier for the Last Nordic Frontier, a group of Neanderthals who are fighting for our survival.

Most of our people were put to sleep by competing for food and immigration policies.

Policies which were very harmful to us, each year thousands of people from other species poured into our land (Mighty Evropa), absorbing us.

At one point it became impossible to to kill and eat a mammoth becausxe of the amount of those people who were established here.

A civil war broke out in 10224but was quickly supressed by the homo sapiens because they had better logistics, organisation and firepower.

My father was a hunter and soldier in that war, he fought for the Neanderthals. My mother was a gatherer, they met on the holy forest.

She was sowing up the leg of a neanderthal who had to cut it of because of the infecting arrowpoints. My father happened to be passing by

and noticed she was beautiful. He came back to talk to her the next day and that's when everything started…

I give it a 5/10, but that's only because we have literal fucking schizos combing in here and rambling for 200 posts, and they're being listened to.

This sophomoric bullshit would've been regarded as terrible in 2005, but I take what I can get.

sage