KOREAN WAR? NORKS LAUNCH MISSILE: POSSIBLY IMPORVED ICBM

HAPPENING
NORKS LAUNCH MISSILE

rt.com/news/397858-north-korea-missile-test-japan/
archive.fo/k87y9

WE IN KOREAN WAR NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/north-korea-missile-japan-waters/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Stockpile_estimates_and_projections
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just another launch that landed in the sea. it's going to be the same shit until one either can successfully reach the US, prompting secret teams to disable it in-country, or until it actually reaches US space after which it'll be shot down by defense systems. They don't have much of a chance.
Before anyone says get out Jew, yes a launch is different from not a launch so obviously it's important.

wew its fucking nothing
we need to either make a continuous north Korea general or just stop making threads every time Kim farts

This happens at least once a month now. Fuck off with your sensationalism.

A DUD?

Isn't that the direction that a missle would go if it was aimed at murrica?
Is little Kim threatening?

It reached flight apogee successfully and landed right outside the Japanese economic zone which would indicate a successful test
They aren't going to use a live warhead for a test and it appears the missile flew correctly

No, that's literally the only direction with enough empty range to test missiles in, everywhere else is launching the missile "at" someone
Also anyone who believes that North Korea is a threat to the US mainland is a gullible moron or shill

Remember​:
REPORT, HIDE, AND SAGE SLIDE THREADS

Tbh korean war would be prefable to a russian cold war or iran war.

SWEET!!! KIM GWANG TAEK IS THE MAN

It'd just be a Russian warm war. China won't let us fight the Norks.

>flew for 45 minutes
Something is fucky.

We have no way of knowing the fuel loaded or the angle of attack, so a more direct 30 degree flight path would be shorter than a 60 degree flight path. Now max the fuel out and launch it at 89 degrees.

shorter in time*

The only times they have launched it outside of their Nork/International waters or into Japanese waters is with failed launches that unintentionally landed there

This, i was about to post that they likely launched it in a high arc and a 3,000KM+ apogee would suggest that

Right, that's pretty much what they achieved last time, 2500km.

cnn.com/2017/07/03/asia/north-korea-missile-japan-waters/index.html

Do you even know what a sage does, newfag?

45 minutes is extreme. If the flight time was truly 45 minutes and it only went as far as the coast, then that rocket went high as fuck. Well into space (though nowhere near orbit due to it's trajectory, but with a different trajectory, maybe..).

The DPRK has actually launched a satellite or two in the past.

Fuck off newfag this happens every year go back to 4cuck

If it flew for 45 minutes but only landed somewhere in the sea of Japan, it must be the most incompetent ICBM ever. The whole point of ICBMs is that they should get from point A to point B, with point B being thousands of miles away from point A, very, very fast.

They shot it straight up, presumably because they feared that if they actually shot it over Japan, Trump would send in the B-2s and shove a PGM nuke up Kim's anus.

It's a bottle rocket. Has ANYONE found the test missiles? I'll believe it when I see it.

It's called a parabolic arc, they shoot it really high but not far down range, but it has the potential to reach alaska given it's abilities.

F A L S E F L A G S Q U A D

GO TO WAR GOYIM

FIGHT FOR YOUR (((ELITES)))

North Korea has concentration camps, we have kykes, is there no deal that can be brokered that benefits us both?

Nice meme.

Fun fact: the DPRK has a more accomplished space program than the UK.

Even my mom has a more accomplished space program than the UK, though.

KIM GWANG TAEK WILL KICK ALL THEIR ASSES

PLEASE HIT SAN FRAN PLEASE HIT SAN FRAN

The UK launched a single satellite. The DPRK has launched two. The "all DPRK rockets are bottle rockets" meme is probably a CIA psyop. Their rockets are legitimate technical achievements.

Frankly the reason so many of their rockets are reported to fail can probably be chalked up to two things: sabotage (including the USN lasering the rockets during ascent), and deliberate self-destruction.

nork flexes new ICBM that doesnt go far enought to be categorized as an IRBM

see:
CIA memes underplay the DPRK's technical abilities.

Another fun fact: The DPRK has tested numerous plutonium devices with questionable to moderate success. The meme is that these plutonium bombs are all too large to fit on missiles so it's not a problem. Miniaturizing a plutonium bomb is difficult, they can't do it.

What people don't often know is the DPRK operates Uranium mines is known to have a stockpile of hundreds of kilograms of U-235. Constructing a U-235 fission bomb is near trivial, and miniaturizing one isn't particularly hard either. The DPRK quite likely has effective nuclear weapons and the public is fed psyop memes to suppress this realization. The upside is their missiles should all be easy for the USN to shoot down during the ascent stage so US territories are not at risk. But could they get a warhead into South Korea? Bet on it.

well here's to hoping they don't keep launching them with a sling shot

also show me the specs for the DPRK, then build me a trivial nuke faggot

The plans for a gun type fission bomb are readily available with a cursory interwebs search

No dingus, show me your source for your expert technical analysis for the capabilities of this missile that obviously surpass even those of the DOD, then since building a nuke is trivial bang one out real quick w some time stamps

whatever moron, it will be bad news if the DPKR nuked a carrier battle group, or Japan, of South Korea and good for them, Quadafi took a bayonet up the ass and Kim will nuke Seoul before that happens

yeh I bet you're heller good at stratego, those online plans for a warhead are probably as useful as your plans to move out and go back to school.

your filtered for stupidity, eat a dick

you don't have to cry about it or anything

U-235 fission bombs are trivial, look them up. America didn't even bother to test theirs before using it in Japan. They knew it would work without ever testing it.

As for the DPRK having Uranium stockpiles, even wikipedia admits it if you look hard enough. This is something that's lied about through omission, the media never mentions it and 99% of the population never bothers to look. They prefer lying through omission because it's harder to embarrass them for lying if it's through omission.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Korea_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Stockpile_estimates_and_projections

If you go looking, the information is out there. But if you're like 99% of the population who just repeat memes they hear on cable news, you'd think North Korea is playing around with bottle rockets and can't possibly make working nukes.

You>>10319714

you're* filtered for stupidy, ftfy

oh yet again? call me when something new happens there.

yeh i mean, its not like anyone of any importance could have looked into this and done something about it, thanks for saving the world fam

bless you

is UK even a thing anymore?

U-235 fission bombs are not implosion bombs. No precise timing is necessary. No precisely calculated and machined explosive lenses are necessary. You don't need computers to build them.

The only difficult part of building a U-235 fission bomb is acquiring the required quantities of U-235, which must be refined using centrifuges from very large quantities of ore (U-235 is less than 1% of uranium found in nature). The DPRK is known to be refining uranium. It's public knowledge they've already done the hard part.

show me the fossil records

The US government already knows they're refining Uranium. It's been public knowledge for well over a decade. Public knowledge, but not common knowledge. Your skepticism demonstrates the difference between public knowledge and common knowledge''.

you really want to be scared then be scared I guess, the nation the norks just launched that missile at isn't worried. Thanks for being worried for them bruv.

I try not to think about it.

Scared? I've already explained their weapons are not a threat to American territories, there is nothing for me to be fearful of. Try reading for comprehension. The DPRK could likely deliver a nuclear warhead to South Korea, but not America. The USN's missile defenses are sufficiently effective and have likely been used on numerous DPRK missiles already.

Anything that happens here is more newsworthy than anything that happens in your country.

Also, are you really under the impression they were trying to hit Japan with that missile? That missile went something like 1,000km to the north-east and barely landed in the Japanese EEZ, if at all. Had they aimed it further to the south they could have quite likely hit mainland Japan. That obviously wasn't their intention. As points out, they launched it in that direction because that's the only sensible direction for the DPRK to use as a missile range.

Not to mention that while the missile only went 1,000km north-east, it went 3,000km up. As demonstrated by their satellite launches, the DPRK is capable of putting missiles onto calculated trajectories, so the fact that it went practically straight up and nearly missed the Japanese EEZ is no accident. If they wanted to hit Japan, they would have aimed for Japan. And had they done so, the USN probably would have calculated it's trajectory as it was in flight and shot it down.

Popular American media would have you believe the Norks were trying to hit Japan and failed because their missile sucks and couldn't reach. But that's pure propaganda, the facts of the situation don't agree.

Here is a map of the Japanese EEZ.

Note the language of the article:
>There is a possibility the missile could have landed in the exclusive economic zone (EEZ) of Japan
That uncertainty and imprecise wording indicates it was close to the EEZ, not well inside it. Considering what else we know about it's trajectory, that's probably not an accident.

Wow so they have tested a plutonium bomb. Source for this test? This thread cast serious doubts on the possibilities of a nuke being real for me.

well nothing is happening in my country. so true.
but autistically screeching like a good goy whenever some irrelevant banana republic dictator that isnt kosher takes a breath is perpetually retarded

Stop listening to Weev psyops. Nukes are real.