TERRORIST ATTACK IN HAMBURG

TERRORIST ATTACK IN HAMBURG
A man attacked multiple people in a supermarket in Hamburg-Barmbek
One died, multiple people injured.
archive.is/MHSg1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739888/One-dead-stabbing-attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html
m.ok.ru/video/92119370380
dai.ly/x2dt5bp
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10mm_Auto
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_ACP
youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

happens so often, that not even Holla Forums does care for a happening anymore.

AALLLALAALAAHHAHHA AKKKKKBBBAAAAAR

checked

I really don't give a shit. They died the way that they wanted others to die; murdered by a goatfucker. Yes I realise that there is a small chance the guy that died was someone with a mindset like us but it's fucking Krautland, those are some small odds.

Who gives a fuck. Get third world people get third world problems. Stop voting for this to happen.

Islamophobia confirmed

And the Germans will go on like nothing has happened. Why should we care about weak people that ignore reality and let their country get invaded out of fear from being called racist?

bump. first snackbar of the summer:
A machete-wielding man has killed one and injured several others after going on the rampage through a German supermarket this afternoon.

The attacker, who reportedly screamed Allahu Akbar, ran into an Edeka shop in the northern city of Hamburg and knifed a customer to death before slashing at four others as he fled.

He ran off but was pursued by passers-by who wrestled him to the ground and called police who made an arrest.

Heavily armed officers have locked the area down and police helicopters have been seen above the crime scene. A motive for the knifing has not yet been established.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4739888/One-dead-stabbing-attack-Hamburg-supermarket.html

Look at that fuckign tweet- RT was on it within 28 seconds Why they're better than anyone else.

I think this is the first terrorist attack reported on Holla Forums in the past month. What the fuck is going on over there? Is there media on total "SHUT IT DOWN!" mode?

A few days ago, an user made a thread about the lack of terror happenings, and it was locked. WTF is going on?

They could show pics of the kebab taking selfies with Merkel hours ago they still would vote for her and her party.

Turkey into EU now you ishlamophobes Izlam Für alles!

Strange, only one dead in a snackbar now seems like a cocktease. I'm not wishing for it, but I know it's coming eventually and the more it happens, the better the chance something might be able to be done.

Even if they were against it I doubt their vote would even be counted.

Car plows into crowd at Helsinki, one dead, several injured.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4740308/One-person-died-car-hits-crowd-Helsinki.html

Eh, doesn't seem to be terrorism-related.

Well well, Finland.

well, it is a day of the week ending in a "y"

every time

#PrayForHamburger

You should know by this point you can't trust the Jews with this stuff. Esp on a friday, they're going to try to withhold the info until as late s possible and release it over the weekend when most don't watch news.

hate to say it.. but I no longer give a shit what happens in germany, france, or britain until they find their balls. as far as im concerned europe only consists of austria, hungary, czech republic, slovania, slovakia, and poland. Romania, serbia and believe it or not sweden are on the path to redemption. The rest.. I just cant spare the shits to give for people who wont help themselves no matter what.

Look at the stronkk German women in SWAT teams now. Isn't it great they are carrying weapons now instead of raising White kids? Thanks, Jews.

The Jews used to at least keep women out of SWAT teams. That was surely not equality though. 80 years ago, this girl would have been graceful and athletic and in the "League of German Maidens."

Can't thank the kikes enough.

These aren't SWAT, though. They're just uparmored regular cops.
At least at this time, there are only very, very few women in the SEK since they have to measure up the same standard as men.
Plus, her equipment is indicative of standard heavy police gear. SEK have more modern and heavier equipment, are never seen without face masks and don't do guard duty.
One of the very few facets in German culture that isn't pozzed beyond belief, yet.

This kinda makes me wonder how a kebab attack would've went down in Nazi Germany. What kind of equipment did they use? Did they block off roads? How would citizens react? How long would it take before an official would speak about it publicly?
Just fun stuff to think about.

First it'd have to be a visitor from a shitskin country. A merchant or some shit. Then they'd have to somehow smuggle the arms without being caught for being a 'shitskin with arms/explosives'. Or they buy a knife or rent a car/truck.

After the attack, then NSDAP would probably forbid any trade from that country that isn't in a heavily militant and regulated commerce area.

I'm more talking about ground level stuff. You never see crime scene photos or breaking headlines for stuff like this that's older than maybe 40ish years.

Is that an mp 3 she has? So regular beat cops now have to trained in using the weapon and the vest and tactical helmet. If you get a chance, watch the movie "Before Sunrise" set in Austria in 1994 of 1995. The plot sucks, doesn't matter, but look at Austria at that time compared to today. And Germoney was almost the same.

I wonder how old people who lived through 70s and 80s feel walking around and seeing how life is different. I wonder if they realize they fucked up. Badly.

*mp 5, not the fucking file.

Protip, you might call these lads wiggers, but they got guns and fought leftists at g20

How about stop thinking that this shit can magically be fixed by rigged ballots?

Cops say that alcohol abuse was cause of the crash. It's not really unheard of in Spurdoland m8

OY VEY

Major German paper: Media turning Palestinian terrorists into victims

>Study: 40% of Germans hold modern antisemitic views
>Israel supporters are the enemy within Germany, Social Democrat says

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Biggest-German-paper-Media-turning-Palestinian-terrorists-into-victims-500896

You mean getting arrested for thought crimes?

m.ok.ru/video/92119370380
187 Osdorf
dai.ly/x2dt5bp

A lot of them probably never asked for this. Virtually nobody has ever specifically demanded diversity, it was always decided on by the elites without asking the people. Naivety has a lot to do with it too: very few people manage to easily break out of the diversity brainwashing that's reinforced multiple times a day since childhood, and if you haven't ever seen niggers or Muslims except on TV or in photos, you won't know that they aren't just white people with darker skin when people who are supposed to be trustworthy repeatedly tell you exactly that.

Hitler won elections, we can do it too

Apparently they are not too enthused about leftists tearing up their city so they went hunting for them with AK47s on g20

Why do women even work? I mean seriously. Not only should they be raising white kids, WHEN they work they almost always do a terrible job at it as everyone who has already worked with women will know.

An Algerien also killed a woman and her four years old son that he was somehow related with in broad daylight in Teningen today. I don't even bother to archive this shit anymore as it's daily occurance and not enough of my people are willing to consider Weimar solutions

In my home state two neighboring cities of the village I grew up had enrichments too: yesterday a 14 year old girl was sexually assaulted by three men (not of German appearance) in the afternoon and in the other city four afghan "refugees" beat the shit out of some kid and chimped at public transport workers after it.

Nothing will change in September because the kikes' golems are push polling the AfD towards 5% now and you can be sure as hell the old cat ladies and low t manlets counting the votes will fuck with it. When the traitorous cucks finally lose control I just hope enough people will silently rise up and just fix the infestation of traitors in government, judical system and press. Just hit them with a hammer or whatever.

Right Wing Rap Squads

It is. There are gang land killing, of Turkish mobster in a smal town near Hamburg. US tourists are nearly thrown under the subway car, people kicked down stairs or on the tracks has become a habit in Berlin. Grannies get burglarized and raped by Merkels guest. All hidden in the regional news, covered over by not naming and not describing the perps. “Families”, “Men” and “Youths” fighting, stabbing, attacking police and ambulances.

ALLAHHUAKKBAR

Certainly not! Beware of Islamophobia!

Politicians expect them to safe their arses. Can't have little girlies there

Just one, because after the first no kebab anymore.

There was a interesting documentary in the TV how the Nazis dissolved Hamburgs China town. Reason was, some Chinks did spy for Brits.

Hey faggot

The cops already have the guy who killed someone in Finland while drunk/high as fuck

50-year old Finnish male driving a red Jaguar

Fuck all of you fucking shit-eating faggots with your fake shit

If a sand nigger pulled something like the Christmas Market attack under Hitler, every one would have been hunted down. They would never have even been in the nation, and even if tey were, at that point the Jews hadn't subverted us to where the brown hordes still had the fear of God in them about the Great White father, especially in his own land.

They spend more time talking about eachother and hating eachother than working. If they somehow do manage to have children they spend the rest of their time talking to their children on the phone.

habib, who the fuck made up anything here?Statistically, your tribe tend to do these together. One and then a fucking crash a few hours later..and I STILL don;t fucking believe it because these days "Finnish" doesn't even mean "an actual Finn." We aren't even allowed to have a name or proper noun for ourselves anymore.

Mitä vittua sä selität

It sure is. And as you can tell from the hand guard, it's one of the first generation MP-5s. These were bought in the 80's.
As of late, the police in some of the richer places have begun replacing them with MP-7s, as they're even easier to shoot. Gotta accomodate the women, after all.
Still, the MP-7 is pretty rad.

With that bullshit caliber it's got? Come on now.

Is it not just a knockoff 5.7?

Hello america, no, .45 is not worth anything, no, we're never going to use your shitty revolver cartridge again, yes, 9mm is objectively better than .45.

Obviously the Americans are to blame.

also
>.45 ACP
ebin meme

goddamn it, seeing women larping as police when they know full well they didn't have to qualify to the normal standards really bugs me. She's standing there so smug, but would shit herself and get killed if anything actually happened.

Whoa. Some witnesses wrestled him to the ground. Sounds like they're just asking for legal troubles.

Its an enfield those things have bolts that don't pull smoothly they stick sometimes especially at angles.

This part of that grand climax shit?

Don't pretend like you're the one who would do something. How many whites are raped and killed by niggers every year? I bet it's a bit higher than in Germany and it's already going on for 50 years. Get of your high horse.

remember when every terrorist attack was a huge deal and you could easily keep track of them mentally?

SOON

•MP7
•Rad

Pick one and only one.

Go back to /k/ and shill for your 10millimemeter ammunition that nobody will ever adopt on a wide scale.

The original Rainbow Six was great, hell- it ran on my ancient Voodoo 2 card, Same with Ghost Recon.

On the other point- 10mm is a better round, that's not even open to debate when you look at ballistics data- Problem is Burgers refuse to let go of obsolete technology because "muh .45 strong" bullshit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/10mm_Auto

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.45_ACP

Total time: 19 seconds

You jackass.

Whatever, Faggot. That's your choice.

How many of these are naive urbanites and independent women that dress provocatively?

And I would kill these pieces of shit if I had to, every white person isn't some domesticated cosmopolitan like all these white victims we keep hearing about.

meant for

How do you let yourself get arrested for something like that? If your country is at the point where you get arrested for thought crimes, you start fighting back with violence, not by redpilling normies with mudslims r bad memes on facebook.

Livestream your suicide.

Refute the statistics.

Pro Tip: You can't, and you're dodging the subject with "hurr durr Wikipedia" and shit-talking because you are either too dumb to compare them or too ignorant.

I couldn't give a fuck if you hate Stalker, but your autism and fervour for hating suggests you haven't played it and are talking out your ass.

No.

Either prove that everyone who has researched it thoroughly is wrong, or kill yourself.

Yeah, not even close. If you're going to go full retard and start throwing more baseless shit around (Like the whole ".45 is better because it is") I'm just going to call you a faggot and be done with it.

The onus lies with you now faggot, are you going to play ball or what?

What does this change about my argument? We have as many rape and murder cases if not more in the US and you also do nothing about it except screaming that independend women are to be blamed for their behavior.

Germany is at least 10 years behind the US in terms of diversity. They haven't even reached 2016's USA. What do you expect? They don't have the first amendment because (((Americans))) wrote their constitution. You think that Germany is #1 on the cuck list? Sorry, mate, we are. It will certainly take longer than 8 years of Trump to get us into a position where we can finally trash the gold medal.

✓✓✓

Fuck…

There is literally nothing wrong with .45

(check'em)
One dead. Shitskins are so incompetent, all high killcount attacks are done by ZOG spooks

what is this .45 meme?
How big a bullet do you need?

This. Remember when some guy going crazy with a machete was HAPPENING worthy? Nowadays this shit is happening so often we barely care about shootings with less than 5 points anymore

The butcher was Ahmed H. A, living in a refugee shelter, born in UAE Palestinian, known to the police for his extreme islamic views and hatred for Germans.

He traveled to Germany via Norway, Sweden and Spain. His asylum demands were always rejected.

(check'em)

This. Remember when some guy going crazy with a machete was HAPPENING worthy?

It works, for the government and the invader/colonizer. Sheeple are voting (regardless of voting fraud) for the government parties which advertise unironical a “safe and secure Germany”.

this "female" german cop is so laughably bad.
all it takes is some ooga booga to get the right idea to depress the shield cover on her shitty level 2 holster and suddenly he has her 9mm. the unpolished boots and saggy pants speaks volumes to the level of professionalism in this "police force". looks like some sergeant told her to put some shit on and look like she's dangerous.

if it was

what would have happened instead?

I wish I was like you, /k/. I need to lurk there more. I know nothing about weaponry. Any good starter guides?

.45 can actually kill a man reliably. 9mm is the true meme round.

It's not even the point. The thought of an average German cop with an Mp-5–nevermind a female– even 10 years ago was insane. The thought of German SWAT having to wear masks was insane. In the 70s, the GIG9 they sent to try to kill the palestinians who took the Jews didn't wear masks.

Yes, part of that is internet and image searches obviously, but the idea of..I just feel like Europe is lost forever at this point. I used to dream about Iceland, ZOG ruined that, maybe NZ.

I almost forgot. She is using a 3 point sling for her MP5A2. She isn't going to be shooting anyone, anytime soon. The sling is basically a rubberband that makes repositioning hell. Developed specially for tryhard policefags and military parademen who never shoot but need to look cool.
probably read a .pdf book on the matter. try and get the most relevant and recent material though. you don't want to read about how hollowpoints work being based off technology from the 1990s.
i wish that faggot didn't steal the name /polk/. it could have been Holla Forums + /k/ but he jewed me out.

She's never going to fire a shot in anger and they know that. The only muslims who seemed to have actual tactical training were the Parsi Fri 13th one where they drove cops with AK fire and were accurate.

If a sandnigger decides to slam a truck into people, she's not going to stop him. They should tie one muslim down in the front of every sidewalk (everyday a different one) to keep away the trucks of peace.

the only exception being ballistics. because math doesn't change.

and soon enough the europeans why "american cops" are so "cruel to the innocent minorities". they live in a bubble and refuse to pop it to breath the air of truth.
just means that there is now legitimate threats of policemen being targeted. it's a worry here in the states, moreso in south and central america. although it's overstated. getting your family messed with only happens if you're some dirty cop.

She'd probably cry and run away. These female european cops are more cuddled than the american ones. At least here we have some ultra-gigga dykes that are effective i dont think female police officers are unnecessary. they help in emotional manipulation of people: most specifically prostitutes, children, mothers who abuse their kids, and crazed criminals with hatred towards male authority. just a lot of police today are cowards. it's a side effect of GEN Y. GEN Y is full of cowards. you are told in training that you must talk to millennials in a different, supporting tone because if you tell them directly what is wrong with a stern, direct tone, they might fucking cry and quit. not joking.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA

It's all for the optics. Notice the Jews single out the Stronk womenz and get the pictures on the wire first. With all the active shooters in Europe over last 2 years, haven't seen a female fire a shot once, but the Jews always manage to get the photos in Jüdenpresse.

In the 70s-early 80s it was pretty normal for police in Germany to point an mp5 at you. That were different times were some communist guerillas killed a few politicians, company executives, add some policemen as collateral damage. Government then was in full panic mode, new laws and equipment for the police. Of course the perps were named and shamed, posters of them in every building.
Today just some peasants get killed, rapped and the government invited the killer to Germany. Germans protesting are called by the government as scum and mob that should locked away.

70s was (from what I've read) Baader-Meinhoff and plane hijackings. By the mid 90s, fall of the Berlin wall that was over and you could buy a eurorail pass for not many shekels and go around Germany. I never got to see that time. At this point, it's about due for another World War and clean out Europe and maybe have a time of peace.

WTF nobody told me I was old, fuck this gay earth

I don't ever want to set foot in German soil.

Yeah, Baader-Meinhoff, RedArmyFraction, except for the plane hijackings with their Palestinian pals, they were no threat to the common man, they didn't place bombs in theatres. Policemen were very nervous at that time, because RAF guys would fire without provocation. It could happened to you that you had just travelled around a road bent at a rural road suddenly you would face a road block and policemen pointing their mp at you.
They disolved after that (were disolved, there were rumors of them being deep state, foreign interest actors).
High time of the Euro-Railer were late 70s, 80s ending with the 90s. Cheap air fares and stingy privatized railroads made it less interesting.
Europe wasn't crime free at that time, but it is remarkable how little girls could cross the continent on the cheap, in seedy trains and hostels and no crime happened. I would strongly advice against doing that today.
That worked out so good last time…

Yesterdays killer came from Norway and was a Palestinian btw.

Norway gave asylum and citizenship to Palestinian terrorists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Souhaila_Andrawes

At that time there was quite a bit of gloating among the liberal left in Europe, serves them right them German Nazis. That said similar believes were held by large parts of the German left. Some of the former terrorist supporter now support now mass invasion and colonization of Europe.

What other choice is there? Let it keep going as it is? There's an old Dr. Pierce broadcast from a week before he died called "A Third World War?" I know the destruction that will occur, but I don't see any other way out of it…

I'd love to see his grades..

*wrong thread, meant to post this in nigger london riots thread..

As if nationalists and racists would have a say about how such a war unfold. It would strengthen the pozed governments and open Europe to more foreign influence.
In fact the kikes are pushing for war in Europe since more then a decade. The whole “based intermarium” meme is nothing but a repeat of post 1918 policies.

What instead should be pushed is a overthrow of the kike controlled governments. There is a need for an underground movement to prepare that. Such a movements needs foreign bases and support.

You still don't understand, complaining about muslims killing germans, when the germans let them in, is like complaining about Rome being invaded by barbarians when the roman empire was collapsing and filled with degeneracy. You want people to care about a country of weak, domesticated degenerates that don't defend themselves from arab teens. That's why it doesn't matter if degenerates get killed by arab invaders. They ignore reality, and don't care. Trying to make them care is pointless.

And holy shit you don't need a constitutional amendment to fight back against people that want to arrest you for thought crimes, kys you pussy

OK, who let the Somalis into the USA? Why should someone care about the people so weak and domesticated they voted for a muslim nigger as president, twice. If not for a constitutional amendment, the degenerates would have voted for the magic negro a third time.

We all know you are the toughest and bravest people the world has ever seen, that is the reason you are governed by kikes. If a fat black henchmen of the jews tells you to spread your cheeks you rebels comply – fact.

Are you retarded? I understand your point really well and every fucking user on this board is against massive immigration and stupid normies, no matter what country he's from. My point is that you call all Germans
even though you yourself are a weak, domesticated degenerate because the situation in the US is far worse and you're trying to rationalize away your pathetic weakness by projecting everything on Germany. If you're so strong, then go and start a riot so that we stop meddling in Europe. You're a fucking hypocrite. Wtf do you even care about Germany? You have so much stuff on your plate in regards to your own country, you shouldn't even have time to read articles about Germany. The clock is ticking. Those legal migrants are getting more and more kids every single day.