Overwatch General

Still no Discord edition

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7VE43
archive.is/MoEP2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yah fucking nooo

Justify this

That would just make the freeze effect work as another form of damage. As it works now it makes Mei useful as an anti-tank. She's still annoying as fuck.

What's the appeal of this game?

Fuck off.

its quick and simple fun with potential for quality banter if you play with some friends

Maybe I should just play Ana

Big characters like Road/Rein are already slow as it is, it's not like they'd be able to get away from her if freezing took longer.

Nevermind I just checked the price, I ain't paying $60 bucks for team fortress 2 with women character. Seems like it could be fun if it was f2p tho.

It's $40 on PC. $60 is for xtreme blizzard fan edition that gives you WoW mounts and shit

i like the game but don't ever pay 60 for it

Can we get a bingo chart for this shit?

I didn't say anything I didn't mean, I also didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Bumplock when?

I was thinking along the lines of turning her into an actual hard counter for Tracer and Genji instead of being a deterrent like Winston.

Genji autists are the very definition of no fun allowed.

ana r34?

I'm just here for the gremlin d.va. I probably will never play the game.

Being able to escape her when you have mobility abilities is pretty much the only way she becomes bearable.

Wrong image. You're not the shitposter I fell in love with.

I'm not sure they really need a hard counter. It'd make healing a lot easier for me though.

I need more this is all I have.

4u

post comics dammit

post comics dammit

The fuck is wrong with ranking? there are times when I get the most amazing wins alongside my teammates and barely recover.

Do you think it's possible to secure a pacifist win when attacking on assault maps?

All three of them, particularly Temple of Anubis have a chokepoints that the defense tends to focus on, with a possibility of a side path which can be used to take the objective from behind.

What if enough players were to attempt this at once? Would they be able to take the objective before the defense can do anything about it?

If they managed to do that then the attackers would then be able to rush the final objective without any respawning defenders to stop them.

It would probably be more feasible if they would get a Lucio to sneak by with them, partially because Lucio would have a knockback which would stop any defenders who responds in time from blocking the capture, and they would also be able to use their speed boost to outrun the defenders when there is a mad rush to the final objective.

It was a good game.

i wouldn't even give a fuck about what was in these boxes if it weren't for the fact i can't use overbux to just buy americree. in before they lock us out of any summer stuff we didn't get, then add trading in after the next event

they'll add trading before a new fucking map i bet

What a fucking horrible feeling

reminder that overwatch is social justice garbage and the director has a jewish last name
archive.is/7VE43

Speaking of accuracy, why can I land a lot of accurate shots using Soldier 76 but the moment I pick McCree or Widow I have less than 25% accuracy? I don't get it.

Had that happen once sort of. Our team got too cocky on defense and pushup past the choke point. We all got so caught up chasing them to their spawn that a Reaper captured the point before we could ran back too it.

Probably shooting too much, I was having the same problem when I started playing McCree after playing mostly Soldier. I had the bad habit of just starting shooting whenever my crosshair was close enough to people even if it wasn't on them and then dragging it over while still shooting but you can't do that with McCree, you end up just shooting once before you're fully on him, being stuck between shots while your crosshair is actually on him, and then shooting another miss after it passes to the other side. I have to make a conscious effort to slow down my shooting by a hair and then my accuracy goes up significantly.

lol don't care

Maybe not tracer. Slap a discord on her and a lucky shot from most characters will end her. Genji though needs something. Right now he can run a train on most teams WITHOUT his ultimate and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it. If your skilled enough to hit the genji and he's equally skilled, he's skilled enough to instantly murder you and reflect anything you shoot at him as headshots.

I'm getting really fed up with randoms.
they never use there mic to communicate and then bitch in the chat when we lose.
its the same in competitive.

What a fucking retarded meme. You Overfags like this stupid shit?

Those are the same people that when they are on the other team say "Luck" "you got lucky", If they loose they say shit like "You guys just got lucky" Or "lol go to the gym fat loser xD". There is one every game, if they are on your team even if they got no medals they will still say there team sucks.

yes

only tumblrcucks and other tasteless retards who like dumb shit like Umaru

I got both of the olympic skins for her now

also was so right she looks good with normal hair and no dumb tattoos

She still looks like a beautiful man.

So, Overwatch players?

this is where you went full retard, if you can get the game for free, having to download b.net is a low price to pay

massive improvement
bravo Blizzard

you like tamers too, don't you?

No, I dont watch faggots pretending to be autistic.
I only go for the real stuff, why do you think Im in this shit thread?
Overmeme is ASSFAGGOTS tier shit that has the added bonus of TF2 and waifufags plus Blizzdrones.

Fuckin hell, you're right. Absolutely no one uses their mic in this game and maybe if you're lucky someone will say one line the entire game.

How does that make any sense? You'd rather pay that money for a singleplayer game with let's say a ten-hour playtime that you can play once or maybe 2-3 times before you get bored, vs a game you can play for hundreds of hours?

Now you're just being a fuckin faggot that can't be arsed to spend 2 minutes making an account to get the game for free.

this is why i only play competitive with friends using discord. other wise I'm just going to practices in quick play.

You misunderstood.
When I said I kind of wanted to play this, I meant it in the sense that I want to install just the game.

It's more about the fact that if they shut down the servers or the community leaves I can't play the game I dropped 40 fucking dollars on.
I also don't want a unified storefront/installer/updater for every post-WoW Blizzard game just to play one game that I don't even have a particularly strong interest in.

Mark only allows these threads because of his hamster lust

You're kind of making assumptions there dude. It's more than possible that he wouldn't consider $40 to be worth a ten hour game.

It's commonly held wisdom to refrain from buying games near release since they are so rarely worth full price so I appreciate that some people would find Overwatch to be a bit pricey. What does piss me off is what you get faggots complaining that it has a pricetag at all, f2p is cancer.

Mark allows these threads because hes a fag who falls for peer preassure and his friends no longer play this shitty game, so we have to put up with these shit threads so he can feel better.

The only difference between those kinds of games and this is the fucking paywall that has done nothing to stop the Ruskies and BRs.

Kill yourself nigger, you're probably one of them.

I got such sights to show you

well? were waiting

I know there's ones I'm missing, but Overwatch is full of people with varying levels of closeness to death.

Fuck I opened 10 Rio crates from leveling 31 to 40, not ONE had any Rio skins. I got a handful of Rio voice clips, icons, and sprays, but the only good one I got out of those is the Reaper riding a bike. Half of the shit I got in the Rio crates was non-Rio shit (Mostly other icons & sprays :^ / )

If they're going to dilute the Rio crates with coins & non-Rio loot, why the FUCK can't we buy shit with the coins? It's bullshit. I just want AmeriCree man. Give me that and I'll give up on the Rio crates. Fuck you Blizzard.

I don't know why, maybe it's because I'm homosexual, but the only game I'm comfortable using my mic in is CS:GO. Maybe that extra +1 person to the 5v5 formula is just 2intimidating4me.

Lmaoing at your life fam tbh

I guess we'll find out in a few hours if we're getting two more weeks of Lucioball, two new event modes or going back to generic brawls.

I have no problems using mic in cs go, but this game, no one EVER talking creates this deathly silence that you don't feel like breaking.

You're not a homosexuality, you're a little bitch.

reported

You cared enough to have to tell somebody you didn't care.

Works alright for tracer. Does NOT work for Genji. A decent Genji almost never touches the ground (wallrun+double jump). If you flashbang him in the air the stun will usually wear off before he even hits the ground. He'll be slightly easier to hit for that half second, but still moving at high speed probably away from you. He can also reflect the flashbang.

Must suck to be in low elo hell (it's that or you need to stop playing quickplay like a fucking casual)

At least 4 out of 5 comp games at 55+ will have multiple people using the mic, ESPECIALLY if you ask (nicely) for them to join team chat at the start of the round. PC of course, console tards don't qualify as people to begin with.

Play Winston.

Yeah I had someone cap like that on Hanamura. They don't really have enough time to cap the full point in one go, but they can definitely sneak past when you aren't looking and cap a bar or two.

The whole team isn't going to sneak past though. They would be too noticeable and it takes more than half your team to effectively distract the enemy. The whole strategy of a "pacifist win" isn't really going to work by itself, it's more taking advantage of the enemy being out of position in a normal game.

Well at least it's something I actually wanted.

I can't think of a single reason to use Mercy over any other healer at this point, nor can I think of ways to buff her without altering her entire kit.

Dur didn't mean to reply.

If your team sucks and dies, can bring them all back to life and win every single time on attack.

Mercy has great mobility if used right and her ult is a game changer
all are good

Her ult is potentially a much bigger swing than any of the others but that's basically it, and it's much harder and less likely to get the full effect out of her ult than out of a Lucio ult since it relies on the other team either having terrible target prioritization or her hanging back in hiding and basically resulting in everyone dying in the first place.

Any good team is going to kill the mercy first before going after the rest of your team.

junkrat does it better

She's more mobile than Zenyatta or Ana, both of which have no movement ability at all.

She's better at preventing deaths than Zenyatta or Lucio, arguably Ana. By "preventing deaths" I mean healing someone in combat with enough HPS to save them. Lucio and Zen are good for keeping the group topped off, but the healing is small enough that most characters can easily kill your teammates anyway. If Mercy is healing someone the enemy almost HAS to dive the Mercy if they want any hope of killing their target.

I say arguably Ana because Ana does have much higher HPS BUT she can't heal consistently. If you are skilled enough as ana to hit consistently a non-tank character in combat and you are fighting equally skilled opponents he's probably not going to be dodging many of their shots either.

Symmetra is a shitty version of combat girl.

Use that to your advantage. If you know the enemy team is going to dive the Mercy, bait and trap them.

Also you can figure out when the enemy is prepping to push with ults and hide for that big res. I'm not particularly fond of the gameplay idea of hiding away while the team dies, but it works.

any good team is going to go through extreme efforts to keep a competent mercy from being a viable target

Zen and Ana don't need movement abilities though? Neither needs to be in the thick of things to heal or do damage, if they get caught alone they're fucked sure but the same could be said of any character.

And Zen's super can flat out stop wipes, people need to die for Mercy's to do anything.

symmetra is trash compared to her, maybe thats why i cant stand playing her. im actually a little sad things went the way they did with battleborn, i was hoping it would be a good spiritual sucessor to smnc.

They don't need to die for her regular healing to be useful. Zen's non-ult healing isn't very good except to top off your team between pushes. It's OK on someone who's really hard to hit like Genji, but otherwise Mercy does that job better.

As far as getting caught alone, that's what the enemy flankers are there for. Zen's only option is to kill them himself, which rarely works. Mercy can fly away. Ana can kill or sleep dart but she's going to be even further from the team than Zen so if she can't solo the flanker she's toast.

new map? sombrero?

I wouldn't expect Sombra for quite some time. They are making a big deal of the whole ARG thing so that will probably be ongoing for many months if not years as the backdrop behind all their other releases.

We are coming up due for some new content (on PTR) though. They seemed to have opened it back up a little while ago but there's no new information regarding it.

id say ptr next week for something given the season ends this month

If they were smart, they would time their new content releases for the end of each competitive season. Put it through PTR in the closing weeks, release it during the downtime between seasons to play on PTR for a while.

It's always bad to shake things up with major changes and additions mid-season. Give people time to practice the new stuff during the off season and then let them bring it into the comp game after they've gotten used to it. It also gives people something to do and look forward to when comp is closed.

Hello.

I am here to hurt you.

this season is a crap shoot anyways

Got new PC, looking to buy this. Questions:

True enough, but releasing Ana when they did was still a bad move.

i was surprised honestly, and with their attitude of "we will fix it next season" im sort of expecting it to keep happening for the rest of season 1.

The answer to pretty much all of those questions is "yes".

there seem to be a fair number of both hitscan and projectile weapons with 20+ characters and growing its to be expected. however 4 of these characters have "dick" for optimal range.

the skill ceiling depends entirely on your character. expect to ignore over half the cast as their skill set ends up being a gimmick that either doesnt quite work against competent players, is too reliant on teammates or is just easy to counter with certain characters.
also expect the entire enemy team to blow their ults on you when they figure out that youre the entire reason your team isnt pushed back to their spawn.
with that in mind you could say bad players are costing you the game, but its really just that the matchmaking in this game is fake.

Don't know.
Depends on the character. Some have high skill ceilings, some don't. Most of it is just "can you aim?" and "can you land your abilities without dying?" Most of the difficulty comes from co-ordinating the team effectively. An organized team of mediocre players trumps a disorganized team of skilled players.
Again, it depends on the character/gun. Widowmaker's rifle is hitscan, Roadhog's scrapgun is projectile. Ana's rifle is projectile from the hip, scan when scoped (yeah I know).
You can type through chat, yes. There's a communication wheel, but it's pretty shitty/limited, at least the wheel commands are copied to chat. Team voice chat is sort of preferred though.
You can't carry completely by yourself, if that's what your asking. Bad players CAN cost you the game, but it's more about the team's overall synergy.
Yes
If you're a decent player, you'll get placed just above rank 50. From what I understand, rank 40-59 is considered ELO hell because players in this range tend to vary wildly in skill level regardless of rank. It's pretty frustrating when decently ranked players in this range play like retards because they got carried. At 60+ most people play seriously, and you're in the clear. Usually 3 consecutive wins ranks you up.
Not often, getting a lot of credits takes time. You can get them as any rarity of drop (50/150/500) and you'll also get a fucking pathetic amount if you get a dupe drop (20% of what the dupe was worth). It's not overly unfair, it just takes patience, so if there's something you want you'll have to save up for a while.

Overall though, I'd recommend it. It feels polished, detailed, and it's good fun. Also don't fall into the trap of accidentally buying the fuckboi edition with 5 extra skin, just buy the standard edition for 40 bucks.

Takes about 30-40 levels before you can save up enough coins to buy a 1000-cost item, which should be about 25 hours played. You'll also probably get about 3 random legendary skins in that same time.

The refund coins add up a lot when you are level 200+ and every box is mostly duplicates. By the time you are level 300 you'll probably have skins for every single character one way or the other, and enough coins leftover to buy your pick for any new characters that come out. Hence why the summer games stuff is all no-buy, since everyone would have been able to buy it instantly and there'd be no real incentive to try to earn it (or spend money, you'd still be an idiot to do that though).

BACK TO /CUCK/CHAN

arent you guaranteed a legendary every 10 levels or so?

No, just statistically speaking.

why not? sounds like a great idea to me. that way people can just join voice and play together.

they only gave the skin to some very lucky people and others who were willing to spend 100 bucks on crates

The first thing I do is leave voice chat at the start of the game. Then again, I'm from Europe so I have to suffer fucking Turkish niggers and other half-breeds stuttering piss-poor English into their $5 "microphones".

There's always the 8ch Discord

T H I N N

I got both skins after another from the first two boxes after the update.

back to cuckchan

You do realize that that phrase doesn't work as a general "fuck you"-type insult, right? It actually has to be relevant to what the person is saying.

Of course you don't understand that, you're fucking retarded.

THICKER

Fantasy doesn't take priority over reality :)

sure it does, when it suits you

well im glad it worked out, but people should probably realize that if mercy is shooting something behind you its probably a good idea to help her kill it

Apparently that's a new trend in worst Korea.

Is the only "story" content in those online videos TF2-style? Or is there a point in playing this game other than endless grinding?

There's a few comics and if I remember, the bios on the main site give a little of lore for each character and it leaves you to piece it together itself.

It's a step up from Destiny I suppose?

remember Holla Forums. dont play video games just because you find them entertaining, only play them if you have some kind of carrot on a stick

I can count on one hand the number of times people have responded to a healer in danger

I'm all three

I guess the South Koreans can finally be the best at something, even if it's batshit insane feminism.

You have people who would just give you a $40 game? Can we trade friends?

Destiny had cutscenes and some neat in-game instances. What does this have?

I can handle playing a game for the sake of playing it, I've got 1000+ hours on every iteration of Monster Hunter, but i'd like to know if I have anything extra to look forward to. I like the world they have, I just want to see more of it.

they need to make a movie or something

they release comics from time to time as well, but for the most part youre going to be waiting since it is one of the things theyre using to string people along and keep the game alive, along with content updates

wow you stole that guy's play of the game. what an asshole

fuck off

Here's one where I pressed E instead of Q. Unless there's a mode where ults are disabled, most POTGs are gonna be someone pressing Q or repairing a Torbjorn turret.

or Symmetra running around.

Only if Blizzard does the animation in house

How do I get best at Bastion

by switching to soldier

Assuming that potgs are determined by assigning values based on actions such as killing, capping, blocking and finding the player who managed the highest total score within a space of 12 seconds. I think the answer is to assign penalties for actions that tend to get POTG more often which would includes Ults like Hanzo's and Reapers and Bastion kills when played on defense.

but then would they really be play of the game? or just "heres a random clip". not that they tend to be play of the game in the first place

Every ult on Defense should be valued less than every ult on Offense, really. While both teams know who's coming from where, Defensive ults have the enemy team coming to you, which makes it easier to set up. The same goes for when you use an ult on KOTH maps while you have the point.

Also what's wrong with deflect bound to E? What key or button would be better?

TRACER'S A NIGGER!
LOOK!
SHE'S A NIGGER

Play Zenyatta his discord orb lets you two shot everything but tanks and they go down in about five if you can get a headshot.

Feel free to disregard my advice if it ends up fucking your play too much. You're probably a better player than me regardless. But I try to avoid having abilities that often need to reflexively use bound to E since you're finger isn't already resting on it and you compromise your mobility by taking a finger off of WASD. I tend to move said abilities to right-click and then move whatever might have been bound to right-click to the mouse-wheel button.

Deflect should be on G, as in you use it at the end of your (usual) Play Of The The Of The Of The Game.

Headshot with discord is 120. Theoretically you could kill a roadhog from full with a single right click. It will never happen unless he is AFK though.

Post thins

great for you but my point still stands

SO.
BOUGHT OW.
STARTED THE DOWNLOAD.
I'M GETTING ONLY 30kBps
HEARTHSTONE WORKS FINE
I'VE DONE ALL THAT BULLSHIT WITH LANS AND HAMACHI

W A T
D O
?

Check in Bnet's settings

wut? all i had to do was press the "install" button.

Go back to cuckchan already /vg/ retards

I have yet to spend any money on the game and got it in my second loot box.

Why would you save that

Because he likes Mei and Yumi
or to trigger people with shitscribbles

Reminder

Even Nep generals are less cancerous than this.

GO HOME OVERCUCKS

We are home.

The insinuation being that I should for some reason NOT appreciate a slutty cock-gobbling qtπ asian?

This aint cuckchan, fuckoff

You're right, this isn't cuckchan, we're allowed to talk about video games here.

Yes, you have shit taste

Exactly what you are not doing
And exactly what most fags here did not buy it for.

Fuck out of here Overcucked

Trips

Now

Reminder

You have to be 18+ to post here, user.

Close, but no cigar.

So you agree everyone who bumps this thread should be permabanned?

If she was a Korean dog wouldn't she be on a plate?

Thats the case though, that also includes everyone who plays Overwatch due to the fact that they got served for falling for such a shit meme game backed by a fuckhuge marketing campaign and streamer/esports faggotry.

FUCKING FINALLY
Now to continue grinding for McRee

Nice buzzwords, reddit

hey buddy i think you got the wrong website
reddit is two clicks down

The other one is better imo. I got the red one too, and ameriCree and red Mercy. Too bad I don't play McCree though. I guess Mercy and Zarya are the only two new skins I would ever actually use anyway, Still prefer Valkyrie Mercy.

I'm just tired of using Arctic Zarya, that's her only good skin not in the summer games, but it's kind of bland and since it covers so much of her, parts of her highlight animations and victory poses end up being obscured.

New RAM came in and fixed nothing. I'd really like to be able to play modes other than Lucioball one day.

post specs

Try switching to windowed (fullscreen) mode.

I remember having some kind of bug in fullscreen that dropped my FPS to like 10 for no reason even though I can get a solid 70 (no idea why this game caps at 70) in fake fullscreen.

It's not my specs. It's like this with all games and has other issues. Something in there died and the only thing left it could be is the video card. I just waited 3 fucking weeks for this RAM that was supposed to take one week, and it fixed nothing. I was pretty sure that was the problem, too.

cuckposter pls go

No

Well Lucioball is still up, so either they're way behind on this week's update or we're getting Lucioball until the event ends on the 22nd.

This event was shit but I finally got American Mcree after 40 loot boxes

Why would they lock basic shit like flag reskins behind RNG? Not even all the heroes got one

Would have got those no matter the time loot box draws are picked even before you open the box

thats disgusting art quality lmao

pls stop posting porn

Get used to it.

But that's half of the game's relevancy down the drain if I do.

Blizz are jews

I would buy skins with real cash but RNG is cancer

Goddamn that is jewish.

It's better than three of the shitty red version.

What should they do the to bastion to make him viable?

Change his heal while in sentry mode to some sort of mobility option.

Give him any other play style than corner ambush turret.

give him a jump jet and create a real horror show

Nerf Genji. Fewer faglord ninjas in every game and Bastion instantly becomes ten times better.

I don't even paly Overwatch but Zarya with best hair isn't even a real thing yet.

His self-repair is fine. What doesn't make sense is why turret form is included as an ability when it doesn't have any sort of cooldown.

Change it so transforming is his alt-fire and then you have a shift key free for giving him a mobility ability.

Honestly I don't think there is much that should be done with him though. He works great as a wild-card hero. A hero who shouldn't be relied on in any longterm plan but could be used to catch a bunch of enemies by surprised when they weren't expecting him.

Only shit Bastions have a problem with Genji

Make his conversion faster to encourage movement, slight accuracy increase in scout mode.

This.
I've noticed that the efficacy of quickplay teams is defined by 3 things: How many Genji autists a team has, how many people are willing to babysit the Genji autists and the degree of autism each Genji player has.
Honestly just nerfing his stupidly long ult would be enough.

It's not hard to not shoot a genji, but the fact that all a team has to do to completely invalidate a bastion is have a genji run and dash straight at him while reflecting means that Bastion basically can't be played so long as there continues to be a Genji on every single fucking team.

Patch is live. No notes yet.

dind't do shit, probably added Sombra hints for the ARG considering everyone is stuck

by having more and better maps for one. the problem with bastion is his predictability

Another problem is that Widowmaker fills a similar niche as him and she's much more mobile.
Also I personally find her ult much more useful than Bastion's but that's just me.

There's a lot of people who fill very similar roles. Bastion, Widow, Hanzo and McCree all fill basically the same defensive role of watching a corner or entrance and rapidly murdering whoever comes around it without giving them the opportunity to retaliate. Widow and Genji punish people who try to peek corners, Bastion punishes people who commit without peeking, and McCree punishes both but is restricted by cooldown. Bastion is always going to be less useful than the other two as skill levels go up since people will be more cautious about corners but he'll still have his uses when it gets down to the ends of matches and there's no time to check every corner, if the player gets creative about which corners they keep or the enemy bunches up or stacks tanky characters since he's got the best DPS.

there are plenty of times id rather have bastions ult than whatever my character has, but wallhack is just such an absurd tool. people bitch about having widowmakers on their team but as long as theyre spamming that ult i could care less what else they do.

Literally the second box I got ever had the skin in it.

Can blizzard not balance who will be FOTM picks?

Dva and Zenyatta are insane I know people were begging for buffs but fuck this is retarded.

Well if they're spamming that ult frequently enough then they're probably doing their job as sniper.
But then again I haven't played Widow since the first week of the game's release so I'm not sure if she still builds charge quickly.

I've not bought a single box and I already have 14 legendaries in total and enough coins to buy a 15th if I so choose though I'm saving my coins for sombra

I know rng and all that, but I honestly feel like people make it seem worse than it is.

Level 67 by the way.

t.blizzshill

but for real the system is fucked why cant we get special currency or just buy the ones we want?

Kill yourself faggot, I'm just stating facts. It's completely bullshit on blizzard's part for not letting people buy skins with currency, but I refuse to believe you've opened 30+ boxes without getting a single skin.

calling bullshit, i'm 96 and probably have gotten 3 "legendary" skins from boxes and not grinding

of course the boxes are rigged why would they play fair with these things?

Maybe I'm just lucky or something, I can show you screenshots and my bank statements if you think I'm full of shit.

I remember playing hearthstone back in the day and my friend kept screaming at me for getting legendary after legendary in my daily packs.

I'm 50 something and I got 4 legendaries, the variance is fucking ridiculous.

this is suffering, at least she's not mei though

thats a shame, its the only decent tracer skin, and pretty damn sexy to boot

45+ boxes to be exact

I got all the flag skins and both Tracer skins+both lucio skins and the white zarya skins some emotes and intros

All I wanted was fucking mcrees american skin

I hate playing the edgy mexican, but I'm too good with him and if I don't use him I'll be worthless to the team

Are the butthurt cheaters paying a group to ddos again?

i don't mind playing him because i bought the mariachi skin which makes it far more amusing to me

tracers "spunk" is fucking grating even though i would pork her just the same as any character

Zenyatta has two whole hits of health and moves slow as shit just play Pharah and he is always dead.

it only happens with lucio on the team.

Does anyone else find it odd that you character's ult callouts are the same as an enemy callout instead of an ally one?

You do knw her full name is Mei-Ling, right?
Also shit that didn't happen for 200

Can't be stopped.

imagine if her pulse bomb was just a little stronger, she'd be a true menace

It's weird but I doubt it'll ever get changed for consistency since you don't really need an audio cue to know when you've ulted.

I really dont know whats more cancerous, this ASSFAGGOTS tier shitty game and its developers or its god awful memespouting waifufag community.

This is why I try to avoid playing as him. I fear that I'll get too good as him and not want to play as other offense characters. He seems really easy to use and has a lot of options that allow beginning players to get easy kills. I'd forgive it if it weren't for the fact that he's so fucking edgy. Probably why I stick to McRee mostly (sometimes Genji if noone else chooses him, which doesn't happen often) if the team needs offense characters (and if teammates decide to go with said characters, I just switch to either Mercy, Trobjorn, or Reinheart to try and keep it as balanced as possible) and try to avoid Reaper.

it was probably intentional, the sound design in this game is pretty good. i would imagine its a good way to train the players brain what to associate with what

Go back to the Dota 2 thread OP you goddamn retard, you choose to mingle with faggots like these, worse yet, you paid to do it.

She doesn't have any counters other than Mcree (If it's a shitty Tracer) and Winston (If it's a really shitty Tracer). Other than that she's almost as obnoxious as Genji faggots.

never "Avoid" playing a character. it seems like a good decision to know the basics of all of them if the situation calls for it

except for mei, you can avoid playing that horrid little oriental

Define stronger, it's already so good I can take down a tank easily with a pulse bomb and pulse pistols. I can usually kill at least two people if they're on the point and then just recall. Not to mention it charges in like a minute or two if you do consistent damage.

(16) still haven't said a real reason why this game is bad, or why it's anything like ASSFAGGOTS.
We need a bingo chart for this shit.

Yeah, I especially like how every character has a different footstep sound. This game takes great attention to detail.

As the guy who has over 60 full hours as McCree alone, I have to say that you're not as far gone as I am.

that really impressed me once i started being able to identify different footsteps quickly

???

The "mei is actually skiny and /fit/ because that fits my fetish narrative meme" square.

20 tick should be in there tbh

you can have a spot for both "mei is fat" and 'no she's not" because both those sides of that argument don't acknowledge she's just a horrible like fucker

Replace "TF2 Clone" with "TF2 with Women"

I don't even know why these people latch onto that. TF2 is probably one of the few class/hero based games which doesn't have any playable females.

Also add a "SJW Devs" square, "Waifufag game" square and "20 Tick" square.

Its shit, kill yourself along with the Tumblrfag and Redditor newfags who come here to shill it and discuss it after doing so on cuckchan where this shit is shilled night and day with dozens of threads.

How would you know? waiting out another 4 days ban from your hot pocket masters?

Blizzard

waifu bait

Casuals

Twitch streamers

Q to win

I dont play the game but here are some porn dumps

memes

muh SJWs are running the game

a lot of what you posted are legitimate issues with the game, but fail to see where the lanes thing comes from

I have online buddies who still go there

He thinks that since maps have pathways that equals lanes in terms of ASSFAGGOT talk, which means he's only happy when the map is completely open with no obstacles for his casual mind to worry about.

So you're friends with 12-year olds?

Thats almost as transparent as "i was afk and my little brother was online pretending to be me" come on lad.

Actually are you that fucker that keeps going to the overwatch threads to shill battleborn because he actually does have a 4chan ban?

Is it you again?

What?

Back to cuckchan

Panders to tumblr while zarya is racist as fuck

Maps are just chokepoints I kinda agree on assault maps

"THE GAME IS DYING"
a whole bunch of posts not directed at anyone in particular saying how much they hate the game even if nobody replies
"everyone I disagree with is a shill"
"this game would be okay if it was f2p"
"post porn"
"I don't actually play the game I'm just here for the porn"

wait this game is $60? I seriously did not know that.

Jesus christ, even before f2p, TF2 only cost $20. Why would anyone pay $60 for a multiplayer only game?

You can choose on PC for $40

$60 gets you skins

It's not.

Idiots keep on thinking the game is $60 because that was the pricetag of the Origins Edition (basically the game with a bunch of cosmetic bullshit) of the game which Blizzard kept promoting.

eh, even $40 is kinda rough. Maybe it's because I'm spoiled by steam sales, but I shy away from spending more than $15 on a single game.

I bought the game and while I enjoy it, $40 is too much for the content.

Woops, made a typo.

Maybe the last box could be defending random crits?

We actually had someone do that when it was pointed out that Overwatch didn't have any.

Last one should be

Actually yeah, that's a better on.

I was about to ask how do you play vidya as a blind person, but then I remember that you have the same performance as the average pubbie

>>>/suicide/

Everyone uses the same characters on the same team newfag.
It happens a shitton of times

Fuck out of here nigger

No it doesn't.
Ranked mode doesn't allow a team to have multiple players playing the same character.

Out of curiosity, which part of do you consider legit criticism?

and I forgot

hitboxes actually were fixed, dumbass. They're very precise and model accurate now, hanzo has actually disappeared from high level meta because he is now extremely difficult to play.

2-6 of these have some overlap so I'll combine/replace some if better ones come along. I just can't think of any right now.

hahaha because shes a fucking ice themed character i get it you funny guy

Was that post directed towards me? I already know hitboxes are fixed. That doesn't stop retards from claiming they're still broken.

ive only ever seen this one guy mention those things, do they really belong on a bingo card if they are never brought up?

Looking at it as a metaphor for the current mudslime crisis, Zarya is the exact opposite of what an SJW character would be. The pink hair is the only problem.

I don't know. If you want to change the board yourself it's not like I have ownership over it or anything. The addition I really liked was putting in Bumplock When as a free space.

bumplock when was a nice touch

no, you're literally just extremely lucky. i got 40 levels since the summer event started (that's more than half your current level) and i got one old legendary and an epic symmetra skin. that's it, fuck you.

Zarya is BUILT FOR SEX. And beating up omnic scum with

It's not unreasonable to see the maps that way when there's three very closely knit means of approach at best.

You missed the window in the health pack room before point A.

I dont visit /hebe, sorry

Oh boy, now you can easily post that and deflect any criticism by pretending and showing to people that you are aware of them like your fellow cuckchanners.
Nicely done

Its LoL tier at launch, get fucked

Sorry for your loss, at least you can still play Overwatch and ASSFAGGOTS and pretend you're productive/helping a bunch of retards

Q to win
Just ask Genji

Eat shit apologist and take that shit Chen comic with you

but you could just as easily argue its because of small team sizes that they use few points of entry

also doesn't take into consideration how different levels of character mobility allow them to jump between the "lanes" on the fly.

i don't know a lot about MOBAS but i think you have to stick to your lane for whatever reason and fight with anyone who wants to go on the lane as well

I don't know if that's even actually cosplay. She might just fuckin' look like that. Seen clips of a chick with that hairdo lifting weights.

I agree with character mobility but that really doesn't change the map design itself, it just means there's enough air to pass through between lanes.
ASSFAGGOTS aren't that restrictive about lanes, there are heroes that excel in just walking around shifting between lanes whenever necessary and it's a general skill to organize with your team when to do so.

you're brain dead retarded, they were actually fixed, its been 100% confirmed and tested extensively, they are tiny now, you can't aim outside of a player model and land a hit.

Nigger you are seeing shit that isn't there, if you dont like the game at least do it for reason that make sense not becuase of some stupid shit.

Please stop trying to use a visual heavy tool and go outside to feel the Summer breeze you blind fuck

Hows that WoW cock lodged on your throat Blizzcuck?
archive.is/MoEP2

Yeah, Im just a tinfoil
All the bans against "racists" and "trolls" and the porn takedowns are fake as well.
Your waifu is shit, you have shit taste im vidya and support shit companies killing the industry, thats all there is to it nigger.

Eat shit you blind retard

What do lanes have to do with CoD? That's a moba thing. At least get your buzzwords right, nigger.

They have the same fucking purpose and lazy game level design approach you goddamn retard.

Oh, so every FPS should only have one route. Funny you brought up CoD earlier, because with that mindset, it sounds like your ideal game.

>archive.is/MoEP2

Your own link proves you wrong you stupid fuck.

thats what happens when the game modes are attack/defend with 12 players. otherwise you would end up with wide open sniperfests

Enjoy getting 1-shot by McCree+Discord.

The game is already a sniperfest with long corridors and at least one person playing Widowmaker or Hanzo on either team.

>>>/suicide/

The hitboxes are still fucking trash nigger, watch some videos and watch the quality production values of Blizzards latest piece of shit

You're no better than the normalfags who defend AAA garbage, fuck out of here

You didn't say that it's lazy design. All you said is "hurr durr lanes see it has lanes guys these are lanes". Don't misrepresent your arguments. Just admit you're wrong, and put a bullet through that hollow skull of yours.
How about you link these videos of the new hitboxes that you totally have and didn't make up?
Seriously, set yourself on fire.

The videos in that link show that projectiles do not deal damage unless they make direct contact with the character's models. You have no right to complain about dismissal of criticism when with this post you have clearly demonstrated you are either disingenuous or completely retarded. How about you watch the videos yourself you braindead Brazilian?

is that a dachsund with a bane mask?

I just posted a link with a video you dunb nigger, how about you watch it?

Crafty shill, you cant fool me

No, its just a Doggo

At this point you're obviously baiting. But you know what? I'll bite. I'm going to foolishly assume you're not acting in bad faith and believe, with reason, as retarded as you may be, that you legitimately still think the hitboxes are bad.

I'm going to attribute your misinformed claim based on the fact that you watched one or both videos for about ten seconds before closing it and thinking you'd be able to use them as ammo in defense of your claim.
In that case, I'll ask you to watch both videos again. The whole video. The beginning of both is a demonstration of hitboxes while the game still had shit hitboxes. The second half of each video is a demonstration of hitboxes after they were fixed.

During the second half of both videos, projectiles do not deal damage without direct contact to the player model and this is the implementation of hitboxes in the game currently. They are comparison videos.

If you still insist hitboxes are broken after this post then I'm done with you. No sense in wasting time on mongoloids.

Stop not being in the air.

i was somewhere between laughter and panic as their lucio blitzkriend obliterated our first point, had to switch to junkrat to slow them down with bombs and traps enough for them to change their ranks a bit

Sometimes is fun doing a 5-6 rush as the same hero. I did a few today of all reapers, Dva and Mei.

i once found myself involved with an all-pharrah rush where some one was blasting Flight of the valkyries over mic

i think we failed on second point but it was worth the laugh

i dont think ive ever seen all soldier fail yet

Mercy is good for giving healing to the ally that needs it most, because it's better to be super healing the guy getting attacked by three enemies than just slowly healing a couple people at once like lucio. I mean even if the rest of your team is topped off it doesn't make healing the one guy with damage any faster, when playing lucio. With mercy you can jump around to allies who are being attacked and save their asses, and her ult can potentially turn around an almost teamwipe into the enemy shitting their pants after blowing all their ults and seeing your team revive with full health. Also Ana doesn't do much better than mercy for healing and attacking at once, at least for me if I try to focus on healing I spend most of the game trying to hit their retarded asses as they jump around like idiots.

If I could at least get the mercy and genji pallet swaps I'd be all set, but NOOOOOOO you can't buy the summer skins with coins, which by the way is the only fuckin thing I seem to be getting.

Fuck you blizzard and your RNG bullshit. I aint spending money on boxes and I hope you choke on the money that you'll get from the idiots that do.

Being in the air is what makes you such an easy target for skeet shooting.

Should have been Pharah/Mercy, especially if anyone had the Valkyrie skin for Mercy. You might have actually won that way.

Junkrat be your best shot against all soldier. He can get to places where soldier never can and rain death on him without ever putting himself in soldier's line of fire.

Help me to make better recordings. When I tried to record this, the game lags like shit while it plays and the quality ends up being awful. Any tips?

Even in spite of the terrible video (that I was also too lazy to cut), I thought this was pretty cool.

there should be a follow up comic where pigger hooks her around the corner

what the hell

did they nerf the range on dvas ult or something?

Haven't noticed, her main attack is definitely buffed though.
She eats through Roadhog's health like a bag of doritos.

At least I got a nice victory pose for Reiny I guess

Isn't it still at the stage of being obnoxiously easy for the enemy team to dodge?

It doesnt still have the fucking warning sign on top of the alarm does it?

S-sweden, yes!

since when?

it does, but they shortened the timer by 1 second

Probably so it doesn't cover such a huge area like it used to but actually get people instead of taking the whole match to go off.
Technically, you have the same odds of escaping, since the distance is shorter but so is the time to escape. However, this makes it take far less time drawing attention from your enemies.

The detonation time was fine before though. The issue is that you're effectively being warned about it three times, once with her shouting out nerf this, then with the fucking nightclub strobe lighting and the big fucking exclamation point over the mech.

A lot of people are learning but other still don't, you can take cover behind some objects in the level as long as they cover enough, you may need to crouch, other times you need a good angle because sometimes the explosion will reach you through walls.

Add lanes

Also add whatever this fag says

Nice video

What's your setup? What program are you using to record?

new thread