Cossack/pol/ Nr. 1

Будь українців тут?
88 chars :^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump because I would like to see this take off.

Pannwitz is my favorite Nazi.

Но я не говорю по-украински яызк, извини!

I support nazi Ukraine, but i'll have to remind you Ukraine exists only where a majority Ukrainian populace exists. Anything west or south of Dnepropetrovsk is not Ukraine, for instance. Where are ethnic cleansing and martial law? Ukraine is too weak to be nationalistic. Your government is made of traitors. Nothing hurts the far right than half-assed measures and cowardly, traitorous politicians.

Meanwhile, what do your heroes do? Live like hooligans.
Nationalist Ukraine deserves all the respect and the support, but it doesn't exist, so fuck you worthless hohols.

Как дела сука

Slawa Ukraini! Gerojam Slawa!
Greetings from Deutsch/pol/

In the same way Danzig is not Polish?
There were some strict anti-fag and anti-cuck laws put down by right sector.
Perhaps. That's we need to unify.
The government is chaotic, but what government isn't while in a conflict with opposing opinions on the direction of the country?
Ayy, slav blood. Can't help it.

Greetings my Kraut friend.

t. proxyhohol

I don't speak Ukranian but I love the culture and hope for the best for your country. Bring back the Zaporozhian Cossacks

I only use proxy because intelniggers

i like the thread but im just gonna wait till someone starts the ukro-russian shitstorm season 4 episode 53

Can I watch this in netflix? :^)

Is Ungern-Sternberg relevant ITT?

better, the series is being broadcast LIVE both on 8pol and halfpol at almost any time

The majority of Zaporozhian Cossacks moved to Russia after the Sich was dissolved, they are now known as Kuban Cossacks. Also the Cossacks weren't an ethinic group or a proto-nation of some kind, rather a military/mercenary organization. In the Hetmanate even Jews were allowed to join the Cossacks, the other ethnic groups such as Tatars, Kipchacks and so on were widespread. The Cossacks constantly betrayed their allies by switching sides between Polish, Russians and Turks and caused a lot of problems to neighboring nations (especially Poles).

Modern Ukraine has a very little to do with the Sich and the way it tries to promote this Cossack identity along side UPA is fucking ridiculous.

This is fucking retarded. The Ukrainian nationalism is essentially linguistic/regional chauvinism and also a religion schism. A Ukrainian-speaking Jew or Tatar is /ourguy/, a Russian-speaking Ukrainian is a fucking Muscovite, a Russian or a Pole - even worse than that. The Jews promote and pour money into this shit for a reason.

Oh fuck off RIDF nigger the Kuban Cossacks were gigantic faggots and continue to be so today. They were some of the first niggers to jump on communism dick and then get exactly what they deserve in being sent to the gulags.
Also anyone who uses the word "chavism" unironically has given him self away as a fuck sucking homo penis.

He's always relevant.

I feel for you Ukrainians, but prepare to see this thread get flooded by butthurt Russians like any thread that mildly disapproves of Russian's actions or suggests that non-Russians don't want to be annexed.

And then you've got the Don Cossacks who fought the reds and are the only group that their heirs aren't allowed back given how blunt they are about kikes and the fact they flocked back to fight the reds again during the second world war.

Don't worry. Has happened many times.

My cossack family ended up in Northeastern Hungary in the 1800s. Does anyone have an idea which cossack group they would be from and why they fled into Hungary.

i say they went because the tsar was reafirming his grip on the empire at that time, you know, more administration and bureocracy, which didnt go well with cossacks.
however if it had to do anything with napoleon it might be because they found a better place to settle while they were chasing the Grande Armee from the south during its retreat

Крым наш :^)
Шучу, удачи вам хохлы. Толко не превращайтесь в рабов евро союзких жидов.

How good is liveuamap.com for Ukrainian Civil War Coverage? I know they have a tab but I have never used it.

Crimea is rightful Russian clay.

considering how nothing is happening over there any map would be good.

In my opinion the most important thing is the ethnic composition of the people living the Crimea 68% Russian (Thought I have seen some sources put that as high as 72%), 16% Ukrainian (I have seen sources put this as low as 11%), and 11% Tatar (I have never seen any number other then 11% for Tatar).
This means that Crimea should be part of the Russian Federation.

I don't know, I just learned that they've had some tornado over in the Ukraine (Meaning that Putin has obviously developed Weather control technology).

obligatory

for whomever gets Crimea, just don't give anything to the Tatars.
t. circassian

I don't think the lines are changing anymore and they probably never will. The Ukraine has found new oligarchs to rule and they are not interested in getting that land back or even really commuting to the fighting. Russian can't move beyond its ethnic Russian regions. The only people still fighting are nationalist voleenteers from both sides just as Jews intended.

Serious question here: Is Ukraine even white anymore, or have the myriad nonwhites bred all the white ukry out of existence?

Ukraine is whiter than America, Germany, and France.

OK, thanks for informing me.

Also, for your information, Russia is far whiter than any Western European Country at 81% Ethnic Russian with the largest minority groups in Russia being other Slavs that came into Russia during the Soviet period.

These blatant lies give you away. Germany, England, and France are like 90% white at worst.

I am fucking an ukranian girl and at the same time have crush for other ukranian girl, how are they for wife material

I wish that was correct as much as you do, user, but frankly I'm not trusting of something inexact like that,,nor your posting style.

The Security Service of Ukraine is calling all right-minded and loyal citizens to collaborate with the authorities.

Attention. You are approaching the secured perimeter of an ecological disaster zone. Illicit crossing of the perimeter is a criminal act. Any attempt to penetrate the secured Zone will be punished by any means necessary. Patrols have the right to shoot on sight.

The Zone poses mortal danger. We are here to protect you from the Zone, not the Zone from you. Do not jeopardize your lives. Do not try to penetrate into the secured area.

Report all known cases of "stalking". Do not let the looters hide behind your backs. They bring radioactive, unidentified items from the Zone that are highly dangerous for human health and life.

Only with your help can we eliminate this hideous phenomenon. Do not put your lives and the lives of your families at risk for the sake of dubious profit.

Russia sure as fuck isn't whiter then any western European nation RIDF

England is 83% White (So you are almost correct there)
France does not have accurate statistics because they treat Algerians and other former Colonials who naturalize as "French"
Germany also does not give accurate stats claiming to have 79% German but they do also admit to having "More than 16 million people are of foreign/immigrant descent" in their Country (few of whom would be counted in the population stats) and in a country of only 82 million people, zat does not look zo gut. Ja?

Fugg you I will go to the zone anyway :—DDD

If you would like to verify my claims just go to the Wikipedia demographics pages for the aforementioned Nations.

It's hard to say at this time. Also, when looking at Russia, one has to consider the significant number of Russians that are partially mongoloid.

Id rather have Shoygu (Russian politician of Central Asian extraction) as my neighbor than Akhmed the serial child-rapist.

United kingdom
white 87.2%, 
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_England

Germany
German citizens: 74 million (92.3% of total population)[42]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Germany

It's illegal to do racial statistic in France so no one knows the frogs. Your a liar on all counts Ivan. I would bet you Russia is only about 60% white considering how many half tartar/Turks their are.

Supreme opinion, gentleman! What's next give away Russian Far East and Siberia to chinks, because they literally have a towns with ethnic majority?

Instead of participating in bullshit why not take power in your own hands? Treat other people either as friends, enemies or useful idiots who will switch sides immediately as one side gets an upper hand. Tell them your political view, don't be afraid to help your own kind, but point out their wrongdoings, don't fall for alimony meme, if your wife (and you know you need one as soon as you can buy enough necessary bullshit for two and not starve to death in the process) insists - go fetch by marriage contract.

REEEE! CHURKAS GIT OUT! STOP GROPING OUR WOMYN! But i see more middle-eastern nigger-fied sand monkeys around my place; yet i haven't seen one MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE BEFORE! I swear to God they will leave as soon as they top higher education in local university; then we will get an influx of brain-damaged crippled "chocolate" kids who will be a laughing stock in their schools.
i love your cheese's flavour though, but it's becoming more of a shite down here.

Useful idiot.

Well the issue for the Kiev government is that the ones who pushed them to this are no longer backing them. So they're in a difficult position of being unable to resolve the conflict in any way.

Without money and arms from uncle sam there's nothing they can do and they don't want to simply roll over.

That is not what those links say, you dishonest piece of trash.
Also dont like to mobile pages just for the sake of them being harder to navigate.

My opinion is the that the ethnic majority of a region should control that region and that all regions should be controlled by ethno-states.
You have very low reading comprehension.

Someone can be a German citizen and a sub-Saharan African at the same time. You're assuming the best when you should be assuming the worst, given the stat of German culture.

when you say sand-monkeys, I'm thinking it is an Azeri or Turk cockroach infestation.

You are right, he mixed up the terms citizens and natives. But this doesn't change the fact that with the recent migrant crisis the strictly White European population is still at 90-91% in Germany. Which is higher than in Russia, although Russia gained a couple of percents with annexing Crimea and all the Ukrainian refugees.

Будь Українці? Are Ukrainians?
Incorrect. What youre trying to say is
Чи тут Українці?/ Є тут Українці?
w/e.
Im as Ukrainian as they come and a bigger pan-slavist than anyone. This war has to end. Somehow. Its fratricide.

You are right. I overlooked the Other Europeans category. And assuming that all of those other Europeans are white that would put Germany as more white than Russia at 81% - 87% (depending on how you classify groups like Chechens, Georgians, Ossetians, Gypsies, etc.)

Jesus, Ukrainian is ugly as shit. How in the name of God did you manage to corrupt Russian into some Mongolian-looking shit?

Are retarded? The painting is made up of old people with beards and stuff. Peasants looked like this in the whole of Europe in the pre-industrialized era. Where do you see anything Mongolian?

He is talking about the language not the painting.

I didn't get that. It's even more ridiculous than I thought. Mongols adopted the Cyrillic alphabet from Russians and not the other way around.

It's under 80%. Don't forget the millions of illegals. They don't even do proper statistics in regards to this in Russia. A guy from the immigration department was fired some time ago because he said in an interview to an English media outlet that Whites are dying out. If you understand Russian you can find an interview with him on yt. There are also videos of politicians who confess that they don't really know how many illegals are inside the country.

The war is retarded and it only serves the purpose of killing and dividing as many nationalists as possible

He is not talking about the alphabet (which is Bulgarian in origin by the way) he is talking about the use of Є тут Українці/Чи тут Українці rather than Будь Українці. I believe his specific problem is with the use of multiple monosyllabic semantic particles rather than the one used in the (Presumably Russified) example that he gave.
BTW The difference in sound for non-Cyrillic readers is Chi Tut Ukrayntsy vs Buut Ukrainsky.
I dont speak Ukrainian though, so I may be wrong.

Though, even if I am correct about his intention, his statement is still incorrect because Mongols have an Agglutanative language rather than an analytical one like the Chinese.

shilling detected, or perhaps just a media brainwashed homo suffering, whatever you are, do your homework and learn how nations were born throughout history. read something on the folklore and folk songs - just compare their numbers among those languages. no language exists just from being 'invented', same for nations.
Ukrainian comes back from white-croatians, btw, did you know that?

hahaha i hate those too, hope this thread will become essentially different, namely educational.

true that, although see above..

Please explain.

Блядь но чуствуется твоя душа русская, кацап. широкая она, простая, у всех славян похажая она.. да вообще, у всех бельіх людей.
только вот азиатской крови в вас больше, єто отличает кацапов от тру славян.

basically, proto iranians migrated to azov sea area like 1000BC, became scythians, later sarmats, expanded villages to modern day west ukraine, then aroung 700AD migrated to balkans, and lots of white croatians spoke ukrainian there till beginning of 20th century.

i was going to make a point somewhere about the existence of ukrainian language on the western part of Ukraine, and mixed the terms. white croats are the old days ukrainans, who migrated to modern day Croatia, there were a lot of old Ukrainian language speakers there.

consult wikiperdia on more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Croats

that's where you're right, bro.
i was born and raised in the family of a linguist and a lawyer in the western part of that country, and i spoke, heard and read ukrainian my whole life, along with other languages, leared in a mandatory manner due to the times.
Eastern Ukraine (Велика Україна) for the West always sounded russified. Everywhere past Dnipro. part of my family lives there, i had good contact, and i could correct every sentence when someone spoke. that was their language, they really talked that all the time. not the language of T.Shevchenko and Ivan Franko, only russified surzhyk. same goes for the Western dialects - linguists have to learn in order to understand what братванка, шмата, or горнятко are.
read Lys Mykyta if you read Ukrainian. you will find a lot of fun, guaranteed!

also, that was for - my bad.

I have questions for pan-Slavics, and forgive my ignorance because I am an American. How would a pan-Slavic government work? Sharing equal power would be difficult between so many regions, nations, and cultures. Both Serbia and Croatia are Slavic, but do not like each other or so I am told. Poland and Russia also do not see eye-to-eye on much. These old sins and grievances are much to overcome. There are also smaller Slavic tribes like the Rusyns which might be overshadowed by the larger Slavic groups, how will they be represented? Lastly, what of Slavic tribes in foreign nations like the Sorbs of Germany or Russians in the Baltics, not to mention the Irredentism that a Slavic superpower might have over the surrounding nations like Bulgarian claims in Greece or Slovenian claims in Italy and Austria. There is also the status of Slavs like the Bosniaks, who are muslim and not Christian like most Slavs, and some call them just muslim or turk and not Slav. That is all for now, may the brother-war end soon.

Это правда, я тут недавно генетический тест сделал, оказалось я фром истерн юроп а не россиянин хоть тут и родился. Похоже монголы не добрались до моих предков так как в Литве жили, и слава богу что я всётаки белый без всякой примеси.

Come back to me when you've managed to make a pan-Germanic government and you might accomplish something.

How does it feel to be a nigger?

Eventually the Russian far east will by annexed by China once the Chinese move enough people there.

And Russia is rightful Mongolian clay. :^)

Yes, but I'm afraid the fingers won't stop pointing on who started what.

Важный технический вопрос, пацаны.
Смотрите, я съебался в Польшу за лучшей жизнью вместе с семьёй, я только национал-предатель или расовый предатель тоже? Нация-то хуй с ней, не жалко, полная нация говна, а вот за расу обидно. Абесните, я сойду за honorary slav или нет? Язык учу, праздники русские не праздную, всякие 23 февраля, вся хуйня, т.е. технически не ссаный диаспорный славниггер. Мне это важно для внутреннего диалога.

Аналогичная ситуация но улетел в Австралию. Если честно на местные праздники и культуру насрать, не моё это, но и на день ВДВ не напиваюсь и всё такое, веду себя прилично в общем. Русские без всякой азиатской примеси тоже славяни так что неочем тебе беспокоится если в тебе узбека нет. Если местные поляки с тобой нормально общаются, значит всё чики пуки.

you're fine. poles are alright on the gene scale.

You have a very cute writing style. You should write more.

бро, а с чего тьі решил спросить про расовое предательство, тьі ж не женился на нигре или говнокожной, кровь не мешал, против своих не воевал. то, что пробуешь ассиитлироваться с ляхами, само по себе не трагично, ибо они тоже славянских кровей, хоть и католики.

нет нуждьі задумьіваться о предательстве расьі, пока не случится реального предательства.

просто знай одно, с ляхами никогда не будешь своим, одним из них.. поляки - шовинистьі от природьі.

So many (you)s, oh my oh my!

Ну смотри. Я сижу на Holla Forums, на самой популярной нациборде, которая поднимает вопрос чистоты нации и расы, особенно в нынешнее время. И в то же время сбежал в поисках лучшей жизни для своих детей. Дети для меня прежде всего, но в душе моей сидит маленький Holla Forums и говорит мне что я никогда тут не буду своим, и дети тоже не будут. Вот я и задумываюсь.
Кстати, приехал со своей женой и ребёнком, т.е. не за женой приехал, как большинство моих заграничных знакомых. Должно быть всё норм, и тем не менее в душе неприятно.

I probably should not, given general lack of time and grandmaster fathering skills. If you want to read more, I encourage you to read Sorokin and Pelevin, they are postmodernists, but Russian postmodernists, so they mainly deconstruct soviet and post-soviet era.

д is d, not t

It is with a ь next to it.

What does this mean? If you're really up for it and don't get your hopes up too much you're welcome in this shithole, we aren't like the Britkikes to do nothing about it while our government is looking for extra white families willing to work only to complain about it later. Besides, speaking of patriotism, it should be FLATTERING to your typical Pole to choose Poland Bóg z toboa.

So russia is going to give up the land that is not russia, right? Aka most of the land east of the Urals apart from that thin sliver at the southern border and one or two rivers, and a decent amount of land still held west of the Urals where majorities are Finno-Ugric.

No, I didn't think so. Get off your high horse. That land rightly belongs to Ukraine by the same standards you judge yourselves, russian.

oh yours, so many that are smart enough to think, it's not about numbers

борда интересная, для меня также стала, в особенности последние пару-тройку лет. и вот что, чем дольше луркаю, то больше нахожу мнений людей, похожих с моими.. мьісли схожие, очень сильно, интонации, перспективьі.
блять, даже ситуации у нас с тобой похожи, токо я к "индейцам" сьебал.. и тоже об том же задумьіваюсь вот уже лет 10, дети и их мать тоже тут, а толку ноль. такая вот геополитика и планьі (((обьічньіх грандмастеров))), чтоб мьі не со своей земли спердаляли и всю жизнь потом ассимилировались, только никогда не до конца. может дети, а может и нет, кароче чтобьі люди знали, че такое бродить по пустьіне. чтобьі люди на всех континентах воспринимали (и)миграцию как часть жизни.

Если уж на то пошло нас сюда не звали, сами решили родину продать. Поколение до моего которое ещё могло из совка выехать всё думали что вот вот всё наладится, а кончилось тем что в говне родились, в говне и сдохли. Хер с ней с нацией и тем что мы здесь чужые, хотябы можно жить по человечески с нормальными людьми. Если что-то в рашке изменится и в место быдла там будут жить люди то вернусь, а пока пусть наслаждаются своим свинарником без меня.

Guy in OP's pic kinda look like Witcher 3 antagonist.

Good to know.

You are so right. Every time I tell people I'm from Russia, they ask me what did I forget in here. People don't appreciate what they have, for most of my Polish colleagues the way to Britbongia is a way to success, despite it being overrun with shitskins in key areas.
What I want is just quieter less aggressive people, minimal amount of shitskins, good healthcare, good food and a prospective future for my offspring. Healthcare and food are horribly fucking lacking in Russia, but in Poland I can at least know what fucking jamon serrano / camembert / other foods considered deficit / elite in Russia taste like (really lacking tbh, but I appreciate the possibility to make an informed decision, than just to only hear about those foods on the internet, as most Russians do).
Poland has offered me everything. That's like moving from shitty parents' house to a foster home, and finding out that someone who is not even related to you, takes better care of you than your own parents.

Комрад, комрад, я еще 5 лет назад сам имел бидло-взгляды, т.к. за свои 25+ (на тот момент) ни разу за границу не выезжал, даже по части туризма. Потом после пары туров, рублепиздеца и Крымнаша переполз в лагерь либералов, а после того как переехал в Польшу (2 года назад - как только все начали Трампа воспринимать серьёзно) - в лагерь нардсорных 1589 консерваторов. Такие дела. Человек всегда может измениться в лучшую сторону, если позволит себе толику здорового сомнения и критики собственных взглядов. Когда-то я считал то, что ёбаный Саргон делает - геройством за то что он встаёт против сосал жастис вореоров, а теперь я расстроен, что Black pigeon не хочет называть блядского жида. Главное - всегда давать себе чуть-чуть сомнения и разрешить себе признавать свои ошибки, и быть готовым учиться.

Where do you hail from?

This shit makes me so fucking mad. Go back to Holla Forums you piece of shit beggar!

This shit right here, this built in communism that just won't fucking go away from east Europe is what's keeping us down.

You fucking idiot ! Russia has the most potential for development out of every country.
You are lacking camembert because Russia is not in the EU while Poland is.
That shit can be made in half of fucking Siberia with minimal investment.
Why instead of being a patriot, going to Switzerland in order to learn how to do that shit and then produce it in fuckloads anywhere in Russia you chose to emigrate where the state "gives you something".
Piece of shit !

Hello, RIDF. Eat shit with bullet points:
• I am working a job to sustain the family of 3+, I pay taxes. There's little to get from government in Poland except 500+ which I don't get. This is also what keeps niggers and leeches away.
• /leftypol is (you) jumping to conclusions so hard you hit your head at your 2m20 khruschovka ceiling.
•Poland makes its own camembert from polish milk.
• Nothing can be made in Siberia, an average Russian is a lazy angry alcoholic, and only the small part of Russians (15%) keep that country afloat with shit salaries averaging 120$ monthly. And they aren't those who shitpost for Olgino, buddy.

shit tier thread

You might want to raise your head above the shitpool to look around. Other countries being kiked doesn't make your life with Jewtin less miserable.