Obamacare repeal bill fails

Obamacare v Republican plan compared
'Don't take away our healthcare' says Trump country

archive.is/k7FT5

Once again republicans prove that they are controlled opposition, even when all the cards are stacked in their favor they still lose

BUMP

You need to highlight your titles in red for big news like this user.

We just need a DC purge, kick all these people out from both parties, implement term limits. Same old fucks, same old problems.

So what's the timeline on obongocare failing on it's own?

What a shock. Though I'm not surprised by Maine's Collins and I am surprised by Alaska's Murkowski.

good point, I will do that next time.

it won't fail until their are not enough white people to bleed for money to pay for it. The bill is set up in a way to raise the cost of healthcare for whites while making it free for non whites and this could fail overnight if whites all opted out but it's illegal to go without insurance now so the government is basically holding a gun to white Americas head to make them pay for it. Only three ways to kill it

1. Repeal it

2. lack of whites to pay for it (which will take a long time since as whites decline they will just raise rates on the remaining ones)

3. burn the movement to the ground

2 and 3 aren't happening anytime soon so for the next 4 years the only option is 1

i thought I wrote government

also *there

How the fuck is this chuckle fuck allowed to vote when he has a fucking brain tumor.

This showed a lot of things out in the open.
The current Republican establishment wants it to stay.
Which means that they were lying for the whole 7 years.
The fact that McCaine went to dems and laughed with them just shows the whole corrupt establishment to the world.

I'd say that Trump knew this would happen. He's setting up to fill the house and the senate picks with his people. And to change the GOP heads in the house.
Destroying Obummercare was impossible from the start in the current swamp. But it will be piss easy once the Democrats are completely defeated and Republicans drown the rats.

Can't wait for him to tweet out the preferred mid-term candidates.

heresy delete that image

So glad I didn't stay up for that bullshit.

There are many a thing the white race could accomplish if they shared more solidarity amongst each other but I plan on not paying my taxes this year anyway, its not been a good year and medical insurance was determined to not be a need. I was hoping to finally see the individual mandate struck down but now I may just have to keep all my receipts and tax forms for the next couple years 'till the tumor addled cancer faggot dies or the midterms yield a house and Senate who are not traitors.

For the last couple weeks, Ivee been mulling over the thought on how difficult it would be to get people, the gop and Trump voters, to forgo their taxes this year in protest of the Obama care mandate and Republicans not keeping their word. It would be nice to see the base be reactionary just fucking once.

=(((MCCAIN))) SOLD US OUT, AS USUAL

They are traitors.

this one.
I'm probably in the minority: I'm glad it failed because I don't want any Republican fingerprints on it when it does so. Their milquetoast version was only prolonging the inevitable while making the Republican brand take a big bite out of that shit sandwich
I think McStain's tumor-riddled brain outsmarted itself

This is way beyond party politics now.

yep, let the (((Bezos))) and (((cuckerbergs))) of the world float those entitlements with their own cash, for once

Push this insanely hard in 2018, let them know who the traitors are.

everyone seems to think so, even on the normienet.
I'm waiting to see what happens with the wall and soon to be vacant SC seat(s). Should those fail, I'm hoisting the black flag and slitting throats….metaphorically, of course.

"Tuesday Group" and other establishment (((Moderates)))

In any other job, if you were 80 years old, had just had surgery, and were determined to have brain cancer, you'd be politely told to take a permanent leave of absence.

This stupid old bag of shit is going to apparently continue doing a disservice to the US citizens by staying on until he collapses on the Senate floor after fucking up a few dozen votes and committees with his retarded, diseased brain. He can't die soon enough.

There needs to be term limits for Congress, and a mandatory retirement age of 70. And no more retirement packages for these fucks. They're all millionaires already, why do the taxpayers have to continue giving them retirement benefits?

Nobody actually wants it repealed. Republican voters even love Obamacare, so long as you don't actually call it Obamacare and just describe what it is to them.

So now they're back to playing that game where a handful of them vote against repeal so that the rest of them can go back to their constituents and both give them the Obamacare they want and also tell them that they didn't vote for it.

We've passed the point in our country's political evolution where it's acceptable to have large portions of the population not covered under insurance. The only real question now is who's going to pay for it and how.

0/10 - you can go kill yourself now sheckle faggot

filtered

it's a bastardization of the term "insurance", those people are already fucked up. they also weren't dying in the gutter before niggercare passed, they were on Medicaid, which is where they belong, not in a the "private" insurance "market".

I've said it before, we need a parallel, but barebones, VA-type institution to handle the poor and stupid. It's insulting that they are accessing the exact same services, facilities, and professionals as me, when I bust my ass to pay for my own healthcare (and theirs)…they should be getting some shitty stripped-down "free" version at the DMV equivalent of a hospital. Fuck them.

This. Socialized catastrophic care. If you want dental and expert care, get a fucking job.

Brilliant branding by the democrats. People want "healthcare," not "insurance". Who gives a fuck if you are insured but can't afford coverage or the deductible.

Why not take it to the supreme court? The original was/is unconstitutional. The government will fine you if you do not buy a product (insurance) from the yids. How in the fuck is that legal?
It isn't about the American people, it is about protecting kike revenue.

Fucking McCain.
Remember when he wanted to stop Obamacare?

This did get tested in the Supreme Court. The "fine" is structured as a tax penalty, so it's firmly within the purview of Congress to do it. Roberts wrote the majority opinion.

And how the fuck was that not challenged? A tax penalty if you don't buy PRIVATE insurance.

I'm thinking the kikes that "challenged" it worded it in a way to allow the fucks to say it was ok.

If they can simply declare it all a tax penalty what is to stop them from more of the same fuckery with other jewish industries?

Wait, why made 8/pol/ so retarded that fags thinks this is good. I have a wife and kids in the current system. Better than nothing before we got in it.

The senate is a bunch of faggots. They won't get shit done. I have no faith in the senate actually getting anything done on healthcare, taxes, immigration, etc. and if they ever do pass any bills they will be in favor of ZOG and the globalists. Fuck the senate.

The house will pass a repeal bill and Trump will sign it. If we get any real shit done in any of the important matters it's going to come from the house.

:^)

The kikes could literally charge whatever they want. They will get what they want or the idiots will get no insurance and be bled dry in fines.

Can't wait to be forced to eat out at kosher delis or get fined.

Purge NOW

You already eat kosher, you fucking faggot. You know that (((k))) inside a circle on your food? It means kosher!

I raise my own veges and buy meat from a friend, rabbi.

Not to me faggot, are you going to pay for my family's doctor visits?

I do something similar with some (((veggies))), but most burgers eat processed kosher-approved food

It did, top goy Roberts threw the country under the bus and sided with the Democrats, just like Kennedy for gay marriage. Remember, it's always a Republican pick that will sell you out, never the other side once crossing over on an issue. They are called "controlled opposition" for a reason.

Are you a faggot? Kennedi has a cute parakeet! How can she be our enemy?

Why aren't you buying your food from the local butcher and farmers market user? Laziness is kosher.

Unless you're buying from a farmer's market, your food is likely kosher-approved

You sound like a leftists

I've been to a couple Wisconsin rallies. The audience always booed the shit out of names like Paul Ryan, even during the Wisconsin Thank You rally when Paul Ryan was actually there lel. Trump voters know Republicans are just as guilty as the Democrats for nothing getting done. 2018 is gonna be a fucking bloodbath against both Democrats and Republicucks.

I do. We have a local white butcher that carries meats raised locally and a farmers market one block down main street. If people are lazy enough to still shop at kikemart then they shouldn't be surprised all their food is kosher garbage.

(Checked)
You mean to tell me a head neocon doesn't have loyalty to the American people and his duty as an American/Israeli citizen?
HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

Death to all neocons, for God is on our side

Underatted post

I have yet to see a single package of bacon that shows that logo

I think what really happened is that McCain's tumour voted on the behalf of cancer

Who gives a fuck about Obamacare? Get on to some important business already Trump.

We have your dox, Shareblue. Never forget.

you know what to do

Who are those 16 million people? Why does the rest of the 300 million have to get fucked over because of those 16 million people?

No shit, they're too pussy to cut healthcare to constituents in their states. Zero backbone with these fuckers.

Health system is broken so need to be collapse and start all over again. Too many people can't afford the basic medical care and USA is a first world country.

Obama care was designed to fail to implement Euro care which the Liberals suck each other over.

No, you can pay for them yourself instead of me. Why should I be forced to pay for your medical care while receiving no coverage of my own?

neck yourself

yep, always this
TRAITORS FIRST

Jesus Christ, will we ever get rid of Welfarecare, and if so, how long will it take? Songbird can't die fast enough.

you're a terrible provider, perhaps you should kill yourself and let your family claim your life insurance. Provide in death what you could not provide in life.

Put the fail of this directly at the shriveled feet of McCain. That old fart is Trump enemy numero uno. We have to get him out of the fucking way. Holla Forums is actually fucking praising him as a savior. Ffs! I'm really surprised there hasn't been more done by this board and others to root out this swamp rat.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

No shit, we are Trumps.

Good old songbird.

Gotta admit he's sticking it to Trump. He just derailed the entire repeal and replace effort + Tax overhaul with this one vote.

He hates Trump and Trump hates him. He's going to torment the administration for a few years..he will not die easy. Trump has a big fight on his hands will need 2018 to work for him.

Nice try cucky, you're getting the same as your democrat masters.

He better not fucking be around in a few years or Trump won't be able to pass a single goddamn healthcare reform in his entire first (or possibly, only) term

Even the kosher talking heads in the conservative talk-radio sphere were pushed over the brink by this. Every single one of them threw in the towel and called for the GOPe to ve primaried into oblivion. Fucking Hannity went even further in proclaiming this vote as the sign that our representative form of government is broken.

This isn't getting the attention it deserves here on Holla Forums. This vote single handidly woke up a huge portion of cuckservatives to the reality that our system of government is not only broken, but cannot be repaired. When you have pundits like Rush and Hannity saying the government is no longer a viable avenue through which conservatives can enact change, you better believe shit has just gotten real.

DotR getting closer all the time.

This salt goes well with my popcorn.

That's what Obamacare is you tard. Taxpayers are buying your doctor's visits. And they're fucking sick of it

Easy, he didn't have one. He just sat on his ass hidden somewhere so he could come back and kill the repeal as a 'hero'. That fucking nonsensical monologue he did about talk radio all and the applause it got all but proves the whole thing was obviously set up as a ploy for attention and sympathy.

I'm not even angry anymore, I just want to get even.

I've got to pay $14,000 to the IRS even though I got Obamacare it seems my business didn't file the right paperwork or whatever last year, so I should have been paying more in premiums. $14,000 is a larger fine then a DUI or assaulting most people. My parents owe $5,000 because my dad wanted to take out some 401K money, he paid all the percentages but there's a new one which is linked to income as part of healthcare payments.

We've decided to take out a $20,000 loan to have to pay it as the IRS will start leaning on my business and my dad's pension. Anyway we're all pissed and not alone, Trump needs to do something, he needs to show he's in control by deriding traitors. Though I think McCain's brain tumor story had perfect timing so it limits Trump's ability to bully him. Kikes are slimy parasites falling through your grasp.

You're thinking small scale. Trump recognizes that most of the republican party are bought and paid establishment. He's creating a scenario where regular people can run against Republicans in their own states and get in purely based upon how much of a clusterfuck this Obamacare repeal has been. He's actually creating an environment where grassroots regular folk can get into power and help him destabilize the zogmachine.

Like that's going to happen widespread in 8 years. What we need to do is oust McCain.

At this point he is our biggest hurdle. Dems are basically powerless at this point.

It's because of these few RINOs that are the real obstructionists, and the horn is McCain.

He was a fucking loser in 'nam and he's a fucking loser now.

Actually about 10 million don't even want to be insured, they're being forced. So that leaves 6 million. We're fucking everyone over for 6 million poorfags. It would be better if we just paid for them and called it a day

Obamacare is a backdoor push to replace American healthcare with Euro/Canada care.

All we had to do was to put the 6 million people on disability.

No need for that massive bill.

Can Oniggercare still be stopped though? Is there anyway to get rid of the rats who voted No?