Imran Awan's youtube channel is subscribed to ElsaGate channels

PIZZAGATE IS BACK ON THE MENU

Apparently Imran Awan has a youtube channel and is subscribed to dozens of ElseGate channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=QzLIZODzQLk

voat.co/v/pizzagate/2023285

It's really his fucking channel, too, apparently. Some of the video uploads are 7+ years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VHKpY
archive.is/078AE
vid.me/3RGoS
youtube.com/user/iawan9667/videos?sort=dd&view=15&shelf_id=0
archive.fo/TujSD
en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/
usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/26/worker-fla-congresswoman-fired-accused-bank-fraud/512040001/
archive.is/Xnjer
discord.gg/8dTQxN
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
thegoldwater.com/news/5763-pol-Finds-Imran-Awan-s-YouTube-Channel-Pedophile-Subscriptions
youtube.com/watch?v=m_N0_1auFyw
wgntv.com/2017/07/26/elsagate-hashtag-calling-attention-to-disturbing-youtube-content/
archive.is/f7qd0
isgp-studies.com/****pizzagate
addons.palemoon.org/addon/treestyletabforpm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God damn we really discover some strange fucking shit.

Why is he subscribed to this?

Don't forget, his attorney released a statement blaming it all on muh racism and get this, pizzagate.

(((Jeff Weisbein)))

Okay, I think there's something to why he's subscribed to this kike's channel. He's a data analyst.

Who?

Here are the archived links that are in the video's description:

Google Plus: archive.is/VHKpY

iawan9667 subscriptions: (this only shows his first 30 subscriptions) archive.is/078AE

I also backed up the video on vidme: vid.me/3RGoS

This sandniggEr is 100% a pedophile!

Why else would he be subscribed to this girl's channeL?

All three of these subscriptions of Awan's are weird.

The little girl one has me creeped out the most. At first I thought he was just a pedo, but it looks like there's a ton of hidden kike symbols in this girl's videos.

Jesus Christ, this is why DWS was spooked and why Seth Rich was killed.

Liked videos.

youtube.com/user/iawan9667/videos?sort=dd&view=15&shelf_id=0

Does he have kids?

Imran Awana liked this video. If this doesn't prove he's a pedo then I don't know what does.

wew

Archived: archive.fo/TujSD

Why does he have so many empty homes?

It's fucking weird.

At 2:07 you see kid's stuff. Like this is a home set up to funnel children through.

All of these house videos have addresses attached to them.

Start saving this shit before it gets taken down.

4387 Pembrook Village Dr

They kill this fuck because of what we find itt calling it now…keep digging

So he likes horses, little girls, and islam.

All these empty properties he owned (19 addresses in 18 years) were used for pizza and hotdog parties.

Start downloading all the videos and archiving stuff. Here's a website for downloading youtube videos.

en.savefrom.net/1-how-to-download-youtube-video/

Oh, come on, Holla Forums.
Please stop being right.
Please?

Just wait until you find out about how Fast Food hamburgers have human flesh in them.

Wow, this is a totally normal thing for an adult MUSLIM TO BE SUBSCRIBED TO.

Does he have children?

Use the stickied thread you fucking newfags from voat.

He does have a cot in his room.

This deserved its own thread, kike.

There's no information out there about his family. Idk if he's even married.

Nevermind, apparently he does have children.

usatoday.com/story/news/2017/07/26/worker-fla-congresswoman-fired-accused-bank-fraud/512040001/

I'd like pictures, tho

Three children that were probably abused by these sick Podesta pizzagate fucks.

That marine's house is probably haunted by the souls of sacrificed children at this point.

That's true, his "wife" doesn't even share his last name, and what do the kids look like?

No can do, user. At least once we exterminate the kikes being right won't be a negative any more.

Just use youtube-dl and be done with it. It's by far the easiest way to do it.

The funny thing is, no one was talking about the Awans in the context of pizzagate specifically until his defense lawyer used the term in his statement

I almost wonder if the lawyer is secretly on our side and was trying to push us in the right direction

This. Point youtube-dl at the channel URL, it'll download every video.

This is fucking huge.

Had we actually been targeting him for pizzagate specifically?

Mr Bones, I want off this ride.

BTW, if you want to download a high quality version of the video use this line:

youtube-dl -f 'bestvideo[ext=mp4]+bestaudio[ext=m4a]/mp4'

Neat, I didn't know it could do that.

youtube-dl is pretty much the bee's knees. It can do all kinds of stuff if you experiment with it and dig into the options.

FUCK ME ITS HAPPENING AGAIN

How do we know it's actually his account?

How do we know it's him?

Also real pedophilia on YouTube looks different. Search "webcam video of" on YT. Why would a high ranking pedophile look at this tame shit if he has access to real life pizza parties and w/e kinds of home videos? This just seems like some random Muslim that has the same name as him… And yea most Muslims with Arab heritage are naturally pedophilic because the Arabs literally raped the whole middle East during their conquest whether little girl or not. They don't care for age… Hope is hole

You're joking right?

Apparently it has videos from addresses he's associated with. Those could be investigated to verify the authenticity.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CLOSE YOUR DAMN TABS WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS

Alright this needs some legit evidence or else Holla Forums is turning into godlikeproductions…

What is the contents of the video? If it's anything like what you're insinuating, I ain't clicking that shit….

Do you not see the symbols? Maybe you need to lurk more.

It's pictures of roses and little white girls while a shitty muslim song plays.

Seriously, she could have taken a minute to prepare for her video. Make a new window and drop the tabs you're going to present into it. Not hard to do.
Or git gud and use tree style tab management

Also, it is the responsibility of every white person fighting the jew to learn basic video editing. Learning how to make simple video edits is the 21st century equivalent to learning how to read and write. It's necessary for effective modern communication.

This is the only one that's not suspicious. Own a lot of properties, have to fix a sump at some point.

What happened to "Z" on the fridge?

longer memory

I bet there's at least one poorly cleaned bloodstain in one of these videos.

The fuck is this kid doing with gummi melatonin?

Yeah the fact that she took 4 tries to re-record the video in full rather than just spending 5 minutes editing out the mistakes is so fucking dumb.

WTF is going out there? I don't get it and I'm not sure I want to.

Are you implying that girl is some secret messenger for the scary pedo illuminati? You guys are the cancer that kills Holla Forums. You analyze freaking girl videos while the real pedos just knock up little girls behind closed doors. Your essentially wasting your energy on distractions. Also if you believe THAT is what pedos look at on YouTube explain this video and all related ones in the suggested list next to it.

I doubt you understand what a pedo haven YT is. I didn't post a video of actual nude girls be sure I don't want to get banned here but it's out there a d it's sick!

The book she is reading is "Power of Daily Bible Reading" by Joel Stockstill. He has a wife and they run a blog together:
archive.is/Xnjer
I don't think it's important, but thought I'd take a look.

His youtube account was found from his wife's google plus account.

Do you have links for that?

Total fucking creep

I don't understand. Why the fuck would someone want to watch someone else clean their room? I can't even figure out how that can be sexualized.

Fucking creepy

Interesting. Have a bump.

I try not to get into the mind of shitskins too often, but it's probably anything with little white girls. They see a modest blonde's hair and have a hard time not raping her, this shit must be like crystal meth.

Someone have evidence it's actually him? If not I'm not interested. When I googled his name and YouTube I get tons of accounts. Apparently not ALL Muslims are called muhammad

Okay, that is clearly sexualized. You should not post that pedo shit here.

See

It's a mind control video with auditory and visual cues.

Discord for investigating this shit.

discord.gg/8dTQxN

The fact that obviously sexualized shit is on YT is what should bother you, not it being posted here. He's correct, pedophiles have a plethora of such videos available to them on YT and they don't need to be subtle about it.

Sorry, I just kind of freaked out. All of it is just so fucked up. These people are just so fucked up. How can parents allow this to happen? They all need to burn. All of them. Fuck.

We can be bothered by both.

The parents of the kids in the videos are involved in it.

Once I didn't have access to a computer for a while, and had to use a 3DS with youtube to jerk off. You can start with searching tame softcore shit, and before you know it the related-videos-bar is full of the type of creepy child-model shit that would get you banned from most sites, and they have thousands of views. A lot of them are titled in Russian, but there are others. I hope some anons are cracking that case, because it's sketchy as fuck.

Discord:
sjMZF

I really hate this place sometimes and I know that I'm here forever. It's just such a weird feeling learning how bad the world truly is and to keep on digging further. Layer after layer, revealing itself to be beyond hope. Of all the shit I learn here, it's the kid stuff that tears me up most. The most fucked up thing is, the world is so wicked and for some crazy reason, anons are the "bad" guys.

wtf

So the pedos dont even need to hit up younow or periscope anymore? Jesus, seems like everytime some democrat operative gets nailed, its related to pizzagate. These people truly are demons.

The lure of the below has its tentacles in everyone, some much more than others. Everytime Im reading up on pizzagate related shit, I get this feeling, a disturbing feeling about the whole thing that goes beyond what Im seeing and comprehending, its something deeper inside that is disturbed.

These people are fuckin demons, I cant see it any other way anymore.

Have you read The Franklin Scandal by Nick Bryant? Stomach churning stuff

Can ya toss up a tl;dr?

New to the chans?

Seriously though 40% of these videos are uploaded by dumb girls on their own who either are too young to care or too brain washed by MTV to twerk on cam

The other 10% are Brazilian or middle Eastern people who literally have ZERO morality and actually enjoy their kids doing this infringement of large crowds (kid you not). Brazil is literally hell btw … Probably the only place where teachers hold bikini beauty shows for elementary school girls as some event at last day of school

And then you have 40% guilable Americans and russian girls who make gymnastic videos (how to do splits, stretches and handstand) or 'challenge' videos because they saw other girls doing it and want to fit into the society they perceive as normal. Just search "gymnastic challenge" or "how to do splits"

The point is that pedos don't need to watch a video clean her room and have her hide secret pedo symbols throuought the video. There are actual pedo channels uploading even worse stuff sadly

Was just going to mention this. Some user linked this
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
in another thread and I stayed up all night reading it. Do not recommend.

I can do better than that, have the book here
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
Look for it on the individual books folder

So nothing then. He liked a DNC propaganda video. In no way is that suggestive that he participated in the plot.

I've been on Holla Forums since Holla Forums was /n/. Never have I wanted anything to do with pedo shit, "mild" or otherwise. Maybe you're projecting…

>mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Lots of books there, I might have to go looking through what you got there. Of course Im gonna dive into the darkest pits of hell first.

T-thanks

thegoldwater.com/news/5763-pol-Finds-Imran-Awan-s-YouTube-Channel-Pedophile-Subscriptions

This entire thread is mypooreyes.png.
Just another reason why they and (((they))) shouldn't be let into this country: they bring along sith them their habits of sexualizing children and grooming them for service to elite pedos

Recently I was thinking about this. From what I've read of the Orthodox Christian church, whenever someone has some sort of problem, like alcoholism or compulsive sexuality, they refer to it as a demon, it's not just an illness, the illness and the demon are one and the same. These people are literal demons and proud of it. One can barely imagine or even grasp the horrible paths they have walked in order to bring them to such a place. Lately I was thinking that both pedophilia and homosexuality, though not exactly the same thing, stem from the same place and that there exists significant overlap between the two. James Alefantis, Sam Delany, Walter Breen, the list goes on, all are or were gay and all are suspected of pedophilia. This Awan is just like most other people from the land of cousin-marriages: its okay to have sex with other men as long as you pretend to not share any affectionate feelings, and its okay to abuse children as long as nobody knows and keeps quiet about it.

Sorry for the effort post. Stuff like this makes my blood boil.

I hear ya user. Shit is demented on so many levels, and that is putting it nicely. My intuition is saying this whole matter is far worse than we can imagine, and its scope is definitely global.

hes a furfag pedo terrorist

real news

Human flesh: it's not just for kebab anymore!

what the fuck

WTF indeed.

Yeah and pizza has some too.
its also quite well known that cheapest tier hotdogs and meatballs randomly have a bit of murdered baby in them.

Seconded. These people are demons.

Why does shit like this exist? Is it some sort of mind control technology being tested on all of the third worlders that just recently got internet access?

Thanks doc

This

Criminally unchecked digits.

Also curious what
was

At the very least it'll turn your kids retarded.

Always same themes too. joker green hair baddie, ass injections, capture etc…
Top kek tho
Smells of Monarch/Mk Ultra/Montauk.
have some montauk style memories but never found a 'trigger' yet, not sure if they all work that way

this girl and her family have been on the radar of pedo investigations before. the make lots of video of their kids doing inappropriate things at home, not to mention a good number of videos with the girls doing gymnastics. (with lots slow panning + crotch and ass shots) another red flag was the only boy in the family suffering from behavioral issues. they did a few videos of him being forced to dress in girl's clothes and a wig (some type of punishment). while he had to be "submissive" to some older men and women and do other chores (demoralising him) the parents got some backlash and took (some) of the videos down. later the brother started his own youtube channel (minecraft stuff mostly). the family become semi-local celebrities he did an interview Carly Fiorina (2016 presidential candidate). not to long after that he posted a video of all the things he would miss "if he died" before he went to sleep…. he never woke up.

I don't want to believe

That's a pretty strong statement so I watched it, and I don't see it. For those who didn't watch it, it's a slideshow with some kind of ethnic music. A few of the pictures are of young girls, but they were just stock photos, not posed in any kind of creepy way. Mostly landscape shots, a few crowd shots, an old man, etc. Seemed more like a Pakistan nostalgia thing to me. Probably less than 1 minute of the 4:24 video shows girls. If you see something incriminating here you gotta tell us, because this seemed like nothing to me.

Anyone who posts a video, give a little description and tell us what you see and when, don't make us all waste our time watching nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=m_N0_1auFyw
His video.
>There's been a lot of conjecture and accusations as of late, concerning yourself and members of your family. Just curious as to whether or not anyone has taken the time and shown you the courtesy of contacting you directly and asking you what your side of the story is? [email protected]/* */
Comment in video. Take as you will.

What kind of pakistani muslim watches a slideshow of 6 year old blonde European girls for "nostalgia"?

Um, do you guys remember what used to go on at halfchan with "sink" threads? CP hidden inside image files of sinks or something?

WEW.

Nope. Thats why this is hilarious. Waking up this morning feels like a bonus.

Pizza related stuff is how DWS knew she could trust Awan to handle her corrupt bullshit. That's how they operate. Just a theory, yeah.

Why don't Youtube remove these channels?

Found the 9667 meaning.
Was this seen already? That means he named his account after the address he was staying at and that maybe he has more accounts under the same pattern of:

iawan[addressnumber]

I think this also proves that it is his account - but wasn't it found through his confirmed google plus page anyways? Anyhow, just more info to hush the naysayers.

For many reasons my friend. They keep people on the service - have you seen how many views some of these videos get? Also they further the agenda of normalizing these types of things.

its quite telling when these lawyers are even mentioning anything about pizzagate. So its not so much a conspiracy for those faggots in DC.

Awan lives very close to a recycling and disposal center for some reason.

iirc there was one white girl, the rest were middle eastern. And girls were a pretty minor part of that one vid, it also had old guys, landscapes, and generic wallpaper looking computer shots, which were the majority of the slideshow. That one vid at least is not really pedo material, and I can't tell why anyone would watch it. Maybe he liked the song? I say nostalgia because except for one girl all the people and scenery looked middle eastern (pakistani?), and the music sounds middle eastern.

What ethnicity are the people who own Youtube?

Please, GOD, please KEK, please bring these sick pedo demons under the justice!! PLEASE!!!

Possible skype username

There are many ways to get rid of bodies.
Another is concrete companies. One in my country got some major investigations for this.
Body is 70%+ water
**Water is mixed with concrete
Commercial concrete mixer will grind a body to scattered bone fragments
Good luck finding that
Or doing millions of dollars of damage on a whim to a building to find it

(checked)
Go lube up your rifle user. Go kill a foreign traitor/spy. Who is going to stop you? Be a patriot.

Figured as much, or maybe just disposing of computer stuff to, or perhaps both.

pic related more accounts that might be him, this one is tech related

Imagine anons, every single person that could be implicated in this mess, like Schulz, is this close to the point of emotionally breaking from the stress.

I'm sorry but I'm against any kind of violence.

Any kind? At least pick up some gloves, fag.

I remember one or two years ago people on both halfchan and fullchan found some weird, grotesque flash games about all kinds of fucked-up surgeries. The games were based on Disney characters, mostly Frozen, had an artstyle similar to the Mickey Mouse videos on that pic, and also seemed like generated by a bot because of how generic they felt when compared to each other. Did anyone ever save any of the dug up info about that shit?

You are against violence to protect your home (country) and family (race) lol get out.

The gods work exclusively through man. Do not beg for a deus ex machina.

How are you going to teach your kids to avoid dragons if you haven't slain a few yourself user?

TRUTH

Now is not the time for blood. That comes later. What we must do is find concrete iron clad evidence and then sustainably blast it everywhere. The media works by repeating a message so often it becomes "true" if we can successfully show beyond doubt the truth of their actions and keep broadcasting it far and wide? We'll be doing the lord's work without giving the alphabet soups their fall guys.

Ever since I got right with God I can see demonically possessed people clear as day.

Back in my day you had to be a gymnastics coach to be a pedo. The internet has lowered the bar.

Roman Catholic too. They call it 'spirits' for a reason.

A Tibetan Buddhist told me anything over 7% latches on to you.

Apparently this was just a simple 'hello world' program.

7% what?

Holla Forums has its origins in Holla Forums, which was intentionally transgressive in every aspect. Open pedophila, in the form of Pedobear, was common, and people would post loli porn because it triggered normies.

Now, pedophilia is being normalized and wanting to protect children is the transgression.

The yid in your pic has a dark aura

I was in that thread.

That's Awans lawyer.

7% ABV

That's just Alison Rapp, she's legal.

>and that's her dad that got her the job

Actually half a year ago.
https ://ia601505.us.archive.org/32/items/PolYoutubesInsanelyCreepyChildSexualizationCampaign/_pol_%20-%20Youtube's%20insanely%20creepy%20child%20sexualization%20campaign.htm

On IG when I type in 9667 tons of muslim accounts start popping up. Other number combinations dont seem to have the same effect. More than just an address number?

Maybe Imran chose the house he bought because of the 9667 address rather than making his accounts with 9667 because of his address. In other words he wanted 9667.

When I Google it a lot of muslim centers have it as the phone number. I found some quran passage that came up when you search it but it was in sandscribble.

Also:
What does this mean when tied together?

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

ps, get fit, start boxing, etc.

One example.

War and dying is too simple explanation. OY VEY! Go to fight and die for nothing. Oy vey!

How is all this shit connected?

He's a Paki, which means he's a pedo. We don't really need to prove that since literally all Pakis molest children.

Dutroux was one of the biggest redpills for me initially. Very fucked up stuff.

In this particular case is right but generally speaking it's a form of behavior tracking. They're watching a kid doing menial shit the same way a cat watches a bird flutter around minding it's business.

It's hard to differentiate between legit investigators and Alex Jones tier tinfoilers who have been flooding this place in recent months recently

Loli hentai and pedobear were still mild. I remember taking a break from Holla Forums after scrolling past a thread were someone uploaded autopsy photographs of raped and then killed toddlers. I will never forget how devestating and torn apart the generalia of these kids were. Ever since then I started to hate child abusers more than anyone else. Holla Forums used to be fucked up once which is why I'm surprised that people get triggered by some stupid twerking vid

How do you pull off those kinds of tabs in Pale Moon? I can't find the option for it anywhere.

m-moar?

wgntv.com/2017/07/26/elsagate-hashtag-calling-attention-to-disturbing-youtube-content/

what did she mean by this?

what is this, Soylent Green?
is there actual evidence of this?
what the fuck, why haven't I heard about it before now

archive.is/f7qd0

No one had even said anything about it of him, or even knew who he was during pizzagate.
I guess we know what's on that laptop now lel

Look at the other videos on that channel. She has lots of videos of her doing gymnastics in a leotard.

The other little girl channels he is subbed to have a lot of gymnastics videos too.

Either he has a daughter who loves gymnastics and they share an account… or he's a fucking pedo who likes to watch little girls do gymnastics.

Dutroux case was just the tip of the iceberg, a bug in a horribly effective satanic matrix who is in control in Europe.
To understand the Dutroux case you need to have the wider picture : the Zandvoort CDRoms. A pedohunter (the best, Marcel Vervloesem) found after investigation a very special appartment in zandvoort, Holland. Within were 6 BBS servers sharing pedo/cannibal/satanic rituals videos 24/24, the quantity of material they found was unbelievable (it happened in 1998), over the years, the police identified 90 081 differents children in the vids, coming from all over Europe, mostly France, England, Italy, Denmark, Sweden and Belgium, most presumed dead. INTERPOL created a special cell to investigate this case, but there were too many influencial ppl involved, especially in the justicial system. All the affair was shut down, the media totally censored it, while the policemen in charge were suddently killing themselves or simply disapearing… Icing on top of the cake: unknown peoples stole the CDroms in the Antwerp's tribunal during the fucking trial, and sadly the magistrature lost their copies at the same moment. Pure coincidence i guess.
One of the guy in charge of this appartment admitted many places like this existed all over Europe, and it was only at the beginning of internet. Their infrastructure was incredible for the time.. their best clients ? Secret services, buying bribing material of influencial VIP fucking/killing children to keep them in check or influence their policies.
Dutroux was payed to capture children for this giant network, for the most part he wasn't even allowed to molest them, because their value would have dropped drastically.
Most of the time, theses pedophiles networks are under the ruling of differents satanic sects, most using the high degrees rituals (read : degenerates) of the Grand Orient, or from the Golden Dawn/OTO, they each have their own juridiction, in France for example, "Alliance Kripten" (part of the Atlantis Aletheia super lodge), "Abraxas 365", "Legions of Mithra" (part of the Hathor Pentalpha super lodge), and "CORAL 82" are/were the 'pedo-lodges' sharing this monopoly. Of course it's full of kikes and pseudo-templars larping as ancient kikes, and they are very dangerous, probably the most dangerous ones waiting to be drained from the swamp.
Godspeed but stay very careful anons, it's a mined field you try to step in.

They are called sons of satan in the bible for a reason
t. atheist

And the hard drives
And the smashed blackberries
And the laptop
And the smashed laptops
I read in a previous thread that the FBI can recover something like 95% of the data of the smashed shit too with electron gathering tools.

Dumb question, but wouldnt tossing the hard drives and laptops into a body of water be the smarter thing to do?

I think that was mentioned in a thread yesterday. Smash the parts , take the parts out to sea , dump em, come home and shhhh
Awan is a dumb fuck paki though , so he can't into planning and follow through

These are like the biggest redpills i've seen here and nobody bats an eye? Any skeptics regarding Pizzagate should read this stuff, these cases were HUGE and there was a complete media blackout around them, this is probably the ultimate redpill.

Don't count on it. You're assuming kikes operate in the same moral universe we do. They don't. They are the children of Satan.

Holy shit anons.

Quantum entanglement and a few other tricks most of the general public knows little about.

I know about them too user
Quantum annealing and computing. Wild shit.

Just saw preibus was fired
GET THE FUCK OUTTA THE WHITEHOUSE KIKE

We've discussed these cases many times before. Back in the days of yore when we had Pedowood generals those cases were in the OP for perusal for months.

One of the things about being here is certain information that should be rehashed every now and then for the newfags rarely is, which is why it's irritating that the mods bumplock threads that attempt to do this.

dolphin square

Holy Fuck, glad I missed that thread.

Is there any place on the internet where you can research cases like these? Getting the big picture on all this pedooshit is the key to casting light on all this degeneracy.

Nah, we just stopped calling it by that stupid plebbit meme name. Pedos still gunna hang mayng.

Wat. Please Elaborate, I knew the OTO was shady as fuck, but I was unaware of the Golden Dawn being involved in this kind of shit.

honestly I don't know which is worse spoiler(the second one is worse obviously)spoiler

Pretty advanced stuff for a Paki IT guy

What's the deal with the pizzagate article on this site? The author seems heavily against it from the start, even though the premise of the site itself seems to be cataloging secret societies and political groups for corruption. He reacts with outright denial before he even attempts to investigate anything about it. His explanation of some of the podesta emails (pic related) seem to handwave any odd occurrences as completely normal, especially later in the article when he has no explanations for Alefantis' instagram posts. "No secret pedophile code here" is disingenuous, unless he actually doesn't know that pizza is a common codeword used by pedophiles. The article continues like this for a while, I haven't finished reading it, but it might be worth reading for some anons.
isgp-studies.com/****pizzagate

(👈🏻 )

Fug, you're right. This is really weird. He looks totally drugged out on "the last footage". Almost delirius, and in the very beginning of "his" part he's saying "something really wrong with my head today" and something that sounds like "so, course of the day; dropped it, narcotic! Wow, wow!"

He also can't read properly and looks totally "out", eyes going everywhere etc. To me it looks like more than say, acid.

THIS IS DISTURBING. You know Troy Boner, the victim of satanic child abuse and alter mind control from the Franklin Coverup? Yeah, well look at this seemingly innocent video…

WTF? Whoever put these two girls up to this is one sick evil demon. Fuck man, I don't care if y'all call me alphabet, these demons need to be destroyed.

Perhaps because this is a way rich people make money?

She has phenomenal tits and nips thanks for the fap material snowflake MAGA

That's gross user.

Pretty sure the best version is grabbed by default.

Of course he's into children. It's why he got the job. That's how it works. He's compromised like them. If one goes down so does the other so no snitching takes place.

A couple of lives ago when I was in the drug business, the Italians I worked for intermarried their sons and daughters with a Colombian family because you don't snitch on family. That's how fucked this shit gets.

bazzar, also any sighting of DWS? last Twitter post 3 days and the post was a Tenn Lawyer, and post before a phone number, so I guess that for hidding. She averaged 2+ posts a day with very few one day breaks since as far back as I could stand to read..

interesting. I've not read the dutroux article yet but given that this Joël guy is obviously completely bullshitting about pizzagate is very suspicious.

I would totally pretend to be a Trump hating Antifag for a this….

addons.palemoon.org/addon/treestyletabforpm/

holy shit

You know what makes my blood boil?
That even if general population would be informed on this, the majority of them would still go: "hurr durr Conspiracy theorists durr"
Fucking hate those people, if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have not even the half of the problems we have now.

Something is going on with horse ranches as well given how many ranches he is interested in. Hell, even the girl "Annie" drew this comment on her discussion portion:

"you are so sweet, kind, and talented i have never seen a horse back rider progress as fast as you are, you have pure talented and people who don't think that are wrong we need some more horse back riders in life like you i love seeing people that are so passionate with there horse back so try to hold on to that passion because so many people think horse are scary and danger but they are the sweetest animals ever"

So she is a horse rider as well.

I think they made that themselves. You boomers probably don't know it but kids nowadays can into editing and simple movie making
Also what exactly is disturbing about this

>

reminds me of this video someone posted in the pedo thread some weeks ago

These videos are important in some way, shits been taken down.

Oh fuck we were right about everything, now he's panicking and purging everything.

I really, really hope one of the Anons who supposedly downloaded these throws them up on Mega or something.

This also means they're directly monitoring us.

I'm 20
I'm not denying that
If you don't know who Troy Boner was or what i'm talking about then shut the fuck up retard

I do know. But I can also read the description. They made fun of a boy in their class (boner you get it)

The jewtube kikes are purging Amran's videos of his safe-house pizza molesting locations and this thread is being slid HARD.

only because boomers wrote the software to make complex operations idiot-proof so that millennials could be "creative"

KYS faggot.

Turns the one girl Melissa in the video says she was making fun of some celebrity guy and changed his last name to Boner for 12 yr old laughs.

A can of lighter fluid or battery acid would also FUBAR the parts either by corroding or warping the circuits, but as you said pakis are too stupid to use those things for any purpose besides destroying the face of whatever mudcunt they think is breaking their retarded social codes.

Bumping in the vain hope that someone actually saved the damn videos.

this
99% had never heard of him and he was never connected to pizza gate until he spilled the beans himself.

ELSAGATE STRATEGY PROPOSAL
———————-
Previously anons have pointed out that elsagate videos may be a strategy to impose greater censorship on the web.

I've been thinking about how to handle this correctly. My thinking is we need to compel Youtube to simply deleting these videos or turning them age restricted. Hold youtube to it's own rules.

Right now, even though these videos have been reported, Youtube keeps them up. We need to show the public this and demand youtube act.

There is every reason for youtube to stop this. And we must make them do it or expose the whole mess to the world in a way that shows how youtube has a double-standard for this specific type of content.

That's why I will not shed a tear for them when many are killed in the upcoming wars. I may be killed too, but at least I'm trying not to be part of the problem.

Allegedly George Webb was investigating him for pizzagate related things.

DID ANYONE SAVE THE VIDEOS?

Pedos love horseback riding because it gives plausible deniability for broken hymens.

No, because we here at Holla Forums pride ourselves at absolutely fucking useless.

Few people saved everything. They'll come by this thread sooner or later I would think.

You can find them in this thread by ctrl-f'ing for youtube-dl

MEGA BUMP

Bumping for saved vids

What the fuck. I think I says "dropped it, no, I caught it" rather than "narcotic".

Bumping thread.

Can we get a list of the subscriptions? I need to fap hard.

Kikess, i am sure of it.

She could have been wrangled down into a passable wife in an alternate timeline where she hadn't been sodomized as a child.

I don't think you understand the true terror of the situation. There will be no justice without violence, and that justice is up to the people who care to deliver it. Every day it appears more and more that those people will have to be us. This is why we've been called to dehumanize ourselves and face to bloodshed.

Awan confirmed pedo then? Infographic of evidence?

Pedos were meant to be exterminated long ago. To be human is to have human values, of which the protection of children should be of the upmost importance. When you fuck with kids, you damage them as people. Those people are the future. The cycle will continue if you do not stop it. PEDOS ARE NOT HUMAN. They are demons.
Christianity must go to war with Judeo-Islam to eradicate the earth of such vileness.

I stopped being skeptical of this stuff a long, long time ago.

and if any of you anons ever get the chance to pull on a thread, start killing, keep killing, post information, you'll have started the fire, and we'll make it rise.

He may well be, but don't be a faggot, she's fucking hot!