Where is the happening?

Did it happen and am I just in the wrong dimension? Where is it?

I hate larpers. I get (((tricked))) everytime.

They funded the wall and started investigating Clinton + Comey - pretty sure the 27th happening was just the Clinton + Comey investigation (not that it's nothing, the "omfg ids fookin habbening get innawoods" happening is supposed to be August or September I think (heard varying LARPs of that eclipse being a signal for mudslimes to activate and something about September 23rd.)

Hold yourself together, user, by design, it has always happened.

The president is fast to tweet about fake news and falsehoods

What's kind of hilarious is everyone hasn't gotten the hint that:

So at this from the events unfolded today\last night, we can assume Trump is no retard and knows who the leaker is because:

*Oh yeah Reince? You want to stab everyone in the back and leak, well we'll "leak" some stuff too

So we can pretty much assume that if this guy feels he can just call and say this to a major reporter who he knows will just go write another article, the only logical conclusion is he defacto knows Reince is a dirty leaker

THEN:
I mean the communications director did kinda just give the most vulgar political slander in history

The answer is pretty obvious, Reince is guilty as hell and Trump knows it

But surely before anyone has the chance to accost him, it will all be coming out in the next 24 hours that Reince and many others are felony leakers

We're witnessing the greatest trolololing in political history

I don't think there's any other explaination

>implying the leak isn't (((Ivanka))) and (((Cushner))) trying to set Banon up to get him kicked out

Then why wait for it?

user, I think your soldering iron has autism

We are always waiting for it.

I think WH user is a bullshitter. But the Comey/Clinton stuff is good enough to be the promised happening. That has the potential to bring us to an all new level of chaos.

you are missing a lot.

>among that list are: many aren't worded exactly like this but I am providing a more concise translation
>investigate comeys other leaks dating back to 1993 when he and michael schmidt were under bill clinton this one is oddly specific
>investigate the awan shit which among many, many things will lead to the truth of benghazi, screencap this
>investigate the wikileaks dump on the dnc which means investigate seth rich and pedogate
>investigate fusion gps and the dossier which among other people will bring down mccain, if he survives the cancer

And throughout the list there are more mentions of people aside from just Clinton, Comey, Lynch, Schmidt, and Onigger.. There are several items where co-conspirators are listed.

It's fucking beautiful. And thats not even all that's happened today.

what else?

Scaramucci went on an ebin rant basically calling preibus a faggot, saying 'im not like brennan im not gonna sit here and suck my own cock' 'im here to get things done, I want to kill all of the leakers' and then after that conversation was leaked 'i made a mistake trusting a journalist, wont happen again'

One of those act of war against russia bills was voted on today. Before it was voted on a repub motioned for an amendment, speaker said fuck your amendment, repub said 'I appeal your faggotry'

This continued for a while. The entire bill was gutted and made to order that the investigations into everything mentioned above get underway immediately.

Absolutely ebin day and I'm overlooking a lot that happened in my breakdown of todays happening.

Then why pick a specific date for it?

Because the happening is always happening but some happenings are large enough to deserve a specific date.

All we need now is to reclaim the word leaker.

Leaker- (noun, adjective) American Slang; Derogatory slur used to describe people of jewish ancestry; A person who, due to their practice of infiltrating an organization or group of people with the intent of subverting them through the use of disingenuous information leaks, is likely jewish or a tool of jewish people; A person with parasitic characteristics, who uses a nation or group as their host and causes them to leak wealth and cultural values.

Nowhere you morons want it to be.
Stop wanting the happening in the first place; just live your lives or whatever's left of them.
You know that the biblical apocalypse is a creation of the kikes right? To get you acclimated to the idea of their very worldly JWO endgame, that isn't going to happen.

individual happenings are fine, it's the faggots wishing for "the happening" that are the problem and muddy up everything else.

Where is that definition from

The happening will happen. But it will never be an explosion of game changing events that happen all at the same time.

Joe Bernsteins personal dictionary

I don't know about you, but I thought today was chock full of "holy shit" moments. If WHA was just a larper, he was bretty fucking good at randomly picking a day with so much salt flow.

I'm sure a neokike would take a fall for the greater yidsrael plan, to fall as rinsed penis to serve as a fake cohort to boot out Bannon. I know Bannon knows the anger stemming from bailing out the rich and the poor, and he was tea party… but I also know kikebart is kikebart. So I don't fucking know any more if Bannon was crypto

For those not aware, Imran Awan's lawyer just linked him to pizzagate. Also, it turns out Imran's youtube account is subscribed to a fuck-ton of Elsagate youtube pedos content.

GTFIH

filtered and reported

Even if he is a crypto, the fact alone that he's gunning for something like 44% tax on the excessively rich (>$5 million a year) is hilarious. All he needs to do after that is aim for a tax on capital gains to shut down fuckers that try to get around it by cutting benefits package deals for stock options.

There will eventually be THE HAPPENING. Very powerful people are about to fall the fuck over, Democrats and major media players are going to suicidally triple down on the only play they have, and it's going to set them all up for failure. It's going to happen, but it's not going to be on the level of…

THE HAPPENING™

If I were in power when this was happening, I would immediately turn the headway into a full-blown investigation into communications between government officials and media personalities. By the very same token, I would immediately find myself shot from a grassy knoll and a nearby building, and my death would be blamed on a newly-designed gun that can change a bullet's trajectory mid-flight.

Ah yes. I can sleep safely now. The white race is saved.

Ever managed a project user? Guessing no.

You're the only larper here. Today will be in the history books sharecuck.

inb4 the entire point was to disrupt this years child sacrifice rituals by putting the cabal on the edge of their seats not wanting to step away from the TV just in case something major drops.

I cant vomit up the blackpill can I?

I was not hoping for the happening, but a little more official anouncement. All we have now are 2nd hand sources

lel

Ausfag here, big streak across the sky lit up by the moonlight. Looks like some kind of emission (stalker) or the tail of an off-world object (comet-sized). Awaiting some kind of huge impact. Either than that, SSDD. Zionist puppet Trump keeps flaring up nu/pol/ autism with meaningless actions but nothing is really going on.

When "the happening" happens, it won't look like much, and it won't matter much either. When Rome was sacked, the empire had been declining for centuries and the final event surprised no one.

Not near Banjawarn Station by any chance, user?