New Mouthy Buddha Video

Alt-Right BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=pvJqQmHxO9k

But seriously, what the fuck is up with all these anti-identitarians? Will they actually do any substantial damage to the alt-right with content of this quality?

Eat shit.

They are getting their shit REKT in the comments on most every video I've seen. Holla Forums should be involved in this full tilt. Shills don't want anyone to be productive. Killing Civ-Nat ideas are not hard at all any anons that can debate worth a shit should join the fight and Redpill the "skeptic" audience

Let an artfag do a video and it will be sleek and shiny, but bereft of any real content or arguments.

Just push controlled op with focus on ~90% truth/10% poison as the main argument. These "intellectuals" will navigate most of the criticism but lying by omission can not be proven until they touch on it, only to be destroyed.

Once we get to meta-rhetorical level four I just dismiss it as naval gazing.

But to answer your question: this is "tactical nihilism". When something gets too real poltically, and you can't argue against it, you argue against knowledge itself. That is if you're a Jew, or someone indoctrinated by Jews.

You do know that Mouthy Buddha is a Jew? That's why he's so against the race realism as well as naming the Jews for what they have done. He's the definition of controlled opposition based in a trump hat caricature.

They're fags.
Nah. That's why its suddenly becoming a thing - their walls have already cracked against the up swelling. Eventually the alt-right will share the same fate.
We aren't.

i like this. I feel that it is a wonderful twist on the stats, that will befuddle They Wuz Kangs an Sheeit.

ie. "everyone is equal" -> "racial differences in IQ" -> "unequal chances" -> "still unequal performance best black vs worst white" -> "what is IQ anyway" -> "intelligence is a myth" -> "gas the kikes" ?

And? There are lot's of BASED nationalist jews on the Alt-Right.

No there isn't.

just kill yourself
even if this was supposed to be funny or ironic, you deserve to die for typing that

We have a hard enough time being the bulwark for truth we are now without spreading ourselves thinner.

go BTFO Civ-Nats and take their audience, bring them back here for redpills and we put them to work

I'm pretty sure with the sage that neither of you were smart enough to add yoruselves, he was being satrical.

Remember not to do anything IRL. Identitarians are jews ok. People who do actions that have impact IRL are jews ok. Argue about who is more nazi online, this is how you will save the white race.

t. Not shill

I have never heard of this guy.

hes a beaner mixed jew (((mouthy beaner)))

We aren't alt-right. We are the right.

You gas yourself too.

let people attack identity

we we we are human beans and sheeeiiit

Not even but we are in right of being right, about mostly everything.

That only works if each subsequent generation of mulattoes mixes with pure bred whites. If there are enough mixed people that they start to breed with eachother they'll just create a new bastardized race like the Arabs or the Mestizos.