LGBT Building Set On FIRE

Dude uses GASoline tank to set an LGBT center in Houston on fire! The timing with the no trannies in the military couldn't be better to amplify the culture war!
Video: twitter.com/abc13houston/status/890680659089530880

Sadly he might be a Fag or a Muslim

Gee wonder who done it

had to be Holla Forums

But, I was hoping he would light it on fire too. Do I get to see that?

You have to go to the Twitter video.

HAH!

sure

How'd you get that shit from Twitter?

he looks drunk

If I cant have it, no one can. And people wonder why no one likes the gays.

/thread

THE FIRE RISES

youtube-dl

lol

thanks

KEK'd

Why didn't he use a mask?

He was counting on no one caring who he was

so everyone would see that he was white and would think he was a Trump supporter

i smell an insurance fraud case to collect shekels or they will be setting up go fund me for the center the cucks will virtue signal this crap and make more than what the center was worth

Holy shit the visibility in that room went from normal to 0 in a few seconds. Which is even more notable since the room was open to outside light through an open door and windows in that side office.

It's pretty crazy to think that in a building fire, you could be right next to an exit and unable to see the way out. Is there an user here who has been in a building fire and remembers what it was like?

An LGBT building? What gender did it identify as?

Of course.

Very, very dark. This probably got dark so quickly because of the smoke rising to the ceiling and obscuring the camera.

Now that I look, that room is full of synthetic materials, like plastics, which burn very black. There was no visibility in that room.

We have a literal flamer on our hands.

SEE GOYIM IT WAS DRUMPF'S FAULT BECAUSE HE DISALLOWED TRAPS IN THE MILITARY, SO ONE HAD AN EPISODE AND BECAME AN ARSONIST!

Ya, it's fuckin' surreal. The smoke and dry heat makes your eyes sting and tear up so it's double hard to get out. Large fires near closed doors will suck them shut, not a fun thing to learn on the fly.

What if this was a really a Holla Forumsack that went undercover in that place for years to have the opportunity to burn down lgbtbbq center while deflecting blame away from the right wing and towards fags

He wouldn't be Holla Forumsack if he acted out sexual deviancy with other members, as I guess that's pretty much why that center exists. Though had he remained straight to the cause, I'd call him dedicated.

Which brings up a point that once Holla Forums becomes the state, will Holla Forums have undercover officers to infiltrate possible outcroppings of degenerates, masons or Jews who were not picked up in DOTR? And how far would be allowed, you know sort of like undercover cops as prostitutes won't actually do any sex act.

I will have to disagree but lgbtbqq, lol.

Missing the most obvious (((possibility))).

Identify the psyop.
Out the psyop.
Spread awareness of teh psyop.
Cognitive dissonance is never pleasant but recognizing Jewish manipulation of your emotions is the first step to being free from the influence of their agitprop.

The white balance of the camera also might make it look worse.

Just to add by way of example:
Post-Brexit, the leftist media, politicians, lobbyists and MPs concocted a fake "hate crime epidemic" in which they claimed that thousands of Muslims, niggers and Poles were being attacked in the street as a result of "ugly nationalism" increasing because of Brexit.
The entire thing was made up.

Look up the great white nightclub fire. There is footage of the whole thing. If you were not out the door in the first 60 seconds, you were dead. It is some of the most bone chilling shit I have seen on the net, and I have been looking at chan gore for a decade.

Holy shit. 2 min and people couldn't even get out.
Less than 5 min and the whole place was ablaze.

Do synagogues burn that easy?

Despite suspecting that this is a staged event, intended to generate opposition and outrage in relation to Trump's announcements vis-a-vis mentally ill trannies in the military, yes, I can answer your question.
I had mandatory fire fighting training as part of my job in the oil and gas sector.
On the last day you were put into a building, which then had a large fire started inside. The building filled with smoke and you had to find your way out.
People who aren't fire fighters, who haven't been in a house fire, or who haven't been through serious fire training really have no fucking clue what it's like to be inside a burning building.
It's nothing like you see portrayed on television or in the movies - for a simple reason - if they tried to portray what it's actually like, you would be looking at a completely black screen for the whole duration.
The smoke and flames in my training course were provided by a bonfire made from wood. Despite this raging fire, heat which makes the hairs on your ears crackle and burn, smoke which scorches and scours your lungs, you are in total pitch darkness.
The smoke blocks out 100% of light.
You can't even see your hand if you hold it 1 inch from your face.
You can't even see a silhouette.
Even in an exercise, it is terrifying. With breathing apparatus provided in the earlier stages it is slightly less horrifying but without it, as required to pass the test, something primal and awful which usually sleeps in the mammalian brain is activated.
Grown men emerge from the training building in tears, some completely lose it and freak out, screaming for help, others vomit from a combination of anxiety and the coarse smoke chafing the lungs and throat.
And this is just a simple training exercise with a simple objective - find the unlocked door by feeling your way around, while staying as close to the floor as possible to minimize smoke inhalation.
Oh, they still run these courses for people in oil and gas, but what used to be a real trial has been softened up - they use fake smoke now, no real fire, no heat, no choking fumes, the end result, graduates of the training will emerge with no better understanding of what it's ACTUALLY like to be in a fire, than they had when they started.

assuming this is not an insurance job remember the song ymca? that was an nod to how older fags would cruise these centers for young boys.

It's all the lube oil thats dripping from their assholes that make the place so flammable.

Ask your forensics department, officer, they should have some stats.

Thanks for the description. I had no idea.

That's why you should get low to the ground, even craw. Also breathing in smoke and getting it in your eyes will fuck you up quick.

Yes thank you. I think we all remember a simpler time in kindergarten to 3rd grade fire safety assembly's that were engraved into our brains from firemen, policemen, and our teachers. We're not niggers user.

Hey faggot, whatcha doin?

Find your way out of a oven :^)

Simpler times.

I was a fire fighter for a couple of years. Yea its like that. Any working structural fire quickly fills the place with dark as fuck smoke, most you only have visibility with your belly on the floor, the rest there is no possible visibility without a thermal camera. This is why firefighters are trained to navigate mazes blindfolded.

Also, and 'decent' fire and the building quickly gets hot as fuck everywhere. Turnout gear is extremely insulated, the real good ones can withstand temperatures up to 1400* occasionally and 900* routinely. And it is still very uncomfortable for you. Im talking hot like putting your hand on a electric stovetop burner hot. Its fucking amazing that anyone ever survives a structure fire.

How do you set something on fire with gasoline that poorly? I see flammable shit everywhere but all he does is put the gas on the floor. What a retard.
t.fireant

Modern Day now anons

sorry, I couldnt resist

My neighbour's house caught on fire and the kids were inside. I ran inside and carried both the kids out. There was so much smoke I could not see inches from my face. It's like being totally blind and the heat hits you like a punch to the chest.

Leftism in a nutshell. This infantile mentality is what lies at the core of Leftism. They're basically adult children.

typical faggotry

This "news" is 44 years old.

It sexually identifies as a gasoline soaked rag. It's pronouns are fwoosh and crackle.

Houston here. I love how this happens in sleepy Houston. Nothing ever happens here; totally untouched by protests, an-shit-fa and blm. Then this happens to rile us up.
I think it's great that a fag center was burned! Next we need to burn down the local nigger panther hq.

either a (((precious metal))) or a former abuse victim settling a score

confirmed

is that a jewish gait i detect?

Haven't kikes started fires using thermite? Alabama church fires and one a long time ago in Seattle I think.

Watcha doing there, rabbi sodomite?

i haven't, but i heard another user describe it once
he said until the heat gets hot enough to literally start burning you alive the smoke is hands down the worst part, and it feels like you're inhaling broken glass and it burns your eyes like tear gas. most people who are caught in a house fire die from the smoke before the fire can kill them. combine it with the heat, overwhelming fear, panic, disorientation, feeling like you're going to faint at any second, 0 visibility, and you're pretty much setting yourself up for lifelong PTSD even if you survive

This is interesting news but let me remind anons that this traps in the mill topic is a good time waster for liberals as long as we don't spend too much time/energy with it. Use it for some shitposting maybe, but the president has already made the call and public opinion or arguments are going to make little to no difference. Polite sage.