UniversityAnons. How do you deal with the overwhelming amount of libtards all around you?

Obviously hiding your power level is necessary. But to what extent do you do it in college? If I had so much as hinted at a Redpill topic like The White Race dying out, questioning Jews, Nigs statistically committing more crime, or how many Brown people we let into Western countries, yet nobody else can take them,

I would be crucified and labelled Hitler "as if that were a bad thing".

How do you personally deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

pipeu.com/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just build them up slowly one at a time with little realizations until they are ready for the big ones. A person who lives in fairy land cannot deal with reality all at once.

Wear the Hitler label loud and proud. You'd be surprised how badass you feel, and women will flock to you for being a rebel. Just be consistent and do not back down.

They have no teeth, it's all peer pressure. Stand strong.

Or just keep hiding your power level and living in misery like a pussy. It's not like thousands of men have died for their principles and freedom of speech or anything.

I just this year so maybe I can be of some help.

Basically all of that is out of the question. In fact you should never try to overload someone if you want to redpill them because they'll spit it back out. Only go that route if you're not doing it IRL, like in Twitter, Facebook or some forums where you can pull a hit and run on an account that you don't care if it gets banned.

For universities, go with the flow of the environment. It will vary depending on what state you live in, what type of university it is and what your major is. A safe method is to just reference memes or jokes that are just on the perimeter of normie reach but not too far away. Think the type of things you would see on boards on cuckchan other than Holla Forums. It's a pretty normie site these days so you're safe with most of that. See who's receptive to it, and chances are those are the anons, or they're redditors who are aware enough but not too political. These are the types that you can influence. Go from there and see what they listen too, stay within a short range though until you know them well. Once that happens, maybe if you're drinking, go all out. You don't hit as many people as you would have hoped, but you get a higher success rate.

Alternatively, if you're at a party, go up to some turbo-Chad who seems a little drunk and drop the JQ. They can be pretty degenerate but they're of the mindset where if you suggest something completely out there and you're really ballsy, they'll listen and be on board 100%. You'll understand what the kikes means when they say that goyim are easy to manipulate. If they can do it, so can we.

Two of my friends ended up going Holla Forums throughout the years that I was there and I didn't even do that much to help them along. I just existed as an example and was willing to answer questions, and they took the bait.

I'm a postal worker and we're not even allowed to talk politics at work. Thinking about going to night school eventually so I'll be surrounded by single mothers and niggers instead of screeching SJWs.

I have an easy excuse to get out of most topics: I've had no talmudvision for more than 12 years of my life now and haven't thought of getting it since I'm used to not having it. If anything comes up to do with politics I just say I don't have TV.

I joined my local welders union
as a journeyman I tend to choose to only work about 6 months a year, make enough to support myself and have the time to make furniture/paint/sculpt/make videos and attempt to produce a play or movie or two
why do you want to go to college? Have you ever sat down and really thought about it? There are other options you know

it actually still blows my mind how right leaning most of the union guys who aren't useless sacks of shit tend to be

It's fucking horrendous. I'm in AI research, and just recently had a department meeting on the future of society. As you might expect, the dominant discourse was about how to best implement a welfare state to cover those who otherwise get deprecated. UBI (communism) is considered the go-to solution everywhere. I want so badly to speak up, but I know that it's not even about the technology, this is about politics and economics. These people don't even realize they're leftists, they can't fathom any other way of looking at things.

Welcome to the hell hole that is 30 years of Far Left Liberal indoctrination.
Unless National Pride and Logic start being taught in schools again, it will only get worse.

Even cheaper than UBI is to mark the deprecated population (non-whites) for death.

How do I become a welder? I fell for the college meme and am out of work and drowning in debt despite a stem degree. How do I get an apprenticeship and start learning? My local community college has welding classes, but they cost money and I don't think I get any kind of actual certification from it.

That's a given, and we should do that whether we have AI or not, but there's plenty of white people who'll be deprecated too.

The correct solution is the one where we recognize we don't need so many people any more and drop our population to match our requirements for survival as a genetic group. Lo and behold, we're already doing that because we subconsciously understand the jobs aren't there right now, but then the fucking (((economists))) kvetch about it so they import massive amounts of spics and poos who ultimately are even less employable and make the problem even worse.

Japan is the only country that gets it right, they're first world and have an aging and soon to be shrinking population… so they sink everything into automation to cover for it and carry on their merry way. Importing billions of subhumans doesn't even occur to them, the idea is too obviously retarded. Rather, their population is shrinking precisely because they fundamentally understand where things are headed, without needing to be told. They know it's not going to be economical to support their massive population and are compensating for it.

dont hide your power level
we own the country now
trigger them so hard that they fail all of their academics and kill themselves

A good tech school (not a college) usually works. Otherwise, buy some equipment and teach yourself until you can weld 1/4'' plate perfectly.

What's the main argument against UBI? I never seen it discussed here.

1. Find your closest LU (Local Union)
there's one everywhere and they all work together
2. Figure out when their next testing date is. You'll need to pass a few evaluations (essentially IQ tests) before you can get into their apprentice program; it's a 5 year school but you work full time and get all the classes for free
3. (optional) Figure out where they work and try to meet a few of the members of your LU, having a recommendation helps if you can't slam the test (if you're not a retard you'll be fine)
4. slam the tests and the interview. If you pass the test before schools starts (august) don't worry, they'll usually get you a job anyways
5. do pipefitting if you don't know anything about welding; it's very regular that the best and most avid pipefitters can switch over to welding because you generally work close together

electrician isn't bad either, but welding is a serious art which is why I was drawn to it
the MINIMUM wage you make with your LU is $20/hr, and you'll frequently get overtime

the aptitude test they give you can be a serious bitch though, I had to take three but you don't want to pay a great wage to a slack jawed idiot after all

DO NOT do tech school
this is a far worse meme than college
tech school will get you the below nigger tier jobs, there's a reason unions exist
they'll teach you everything for free AND get you all the best jobs
go talk to your LU and find out when their next test is. They should be doing another one by the end of the year, and our guys are so stretched thin right now its getting to the point where they're opening up new classes in January too

Fuck. That all costs money I don't have right now. I do have a horror fright buzzbox flux core welder, but that can barely weld 1/8 in.

That's what is so insane about the European migrant crisis. Their CURRENT population isn't smart enough to handle the jobs of the future. Yet millions of extremely low IQ muslim niggers are being shipped into the continent; how many "refugees" know what matrix decompositions are? Zero. These are not the people necessary to build the world of tomorrow, EVEN if you are a pure globalists ambivalent to race.

I mean flux core wire welder.

DO NOT HIDE YOUR POWER LEVEL, ANONS
Convert them and show them the path to
Industrial Design
Only then will their life of faggotry end.

The undesirability of paying for indolent niggers. It's bad as is, but imagine if all the niggers who do busy-work jobs today, and other sorts of menial tasks have their time freed up to live a leisurely existence.

I'm a grad student at an Ivy and I teach a few classes there as well.

I normally operate at around 80% of my power level quite successfully (I don't talk about the white nationalist stuff but I am openly conservative and a Trump supporter). I am an excellent debater and well respected by my peers, so I can be fairly right-wing in my positions without attracting much flack.

I do have to keep some arguments on the down low however, or modify them to fit a more leftist audience. For example, if I try to discuss race and IQ, I go about it using the "ethnicity and culture play an important role in intelligence" route. I might bring up a low IQ group that most people consider white (like Albanians) so as to disarm their instinctual accusations of racism, or I will argue that Africans have exceedingly low IQs as a result of not having written language.

If I want to talk about the white race dying out with liberals, I will argue that working women (who are overwhelmingly white) should have more maternity leave to take care of their kids. I could go about it a different way and promote Planned Parenthood (used overwhelmingly by niggers), talk about stronger immigration policies, discuss the issues with birthright citizenship etc. There is little difference in effect between having more white children or fewer non-whites - both scenarios are acceptable and each has its own specific shortcomings.

Despite being an open conservative and Trump supporter, I have received several scholarships and awards from my university. .

Don't listen to this guy unless you're already charismatic and well-dressed. You don't want to be the fat short guy who's into that nazi shit.

Most blue-collar workers are redpilled as shit - white-collar workers are smug and mostly liberal - pink collar workers usually lean more liberal. If you (your parents) are forced to fall for the academic Jew, avoid the social sciences and humanities like the plague.

Unfortunately they get you mostly in general studies curriculum, and the 'easy electives' which is where most of this shit spreads for an easy A.

I thank god that my university was not a pozzed institution. Then again I am only a sophomore and probably just going to settle with an Associates.

This.
How do you expect to save Western civilization if you're already too scared to stand up for your views?

Also join a right wing group like Identitarians - for your emotional balance.

I enjoy language, and think that I want to become a translator

Please talk me into going into trade school instead

I don't know why, but I read that in Jeff Session's accent.

Kek, I've noticed "no politics allowed" means "you can't disagree with leftist talking points". Everytime I'm at some gathering listening to six people sitting around me who just can't even at whatever Trump tweeted that day. If you speak up, it's "let not talk politics". Just smirk at them or roll your eyes and change topics. They can't stand feeling left out or ridiculed.

How is this supposed to be possible, Holla Forums? I could see the "pick up a trade" meme working fiscally-speaking if you have a small family or if your wife also works. But our ideal is to have large families, with the mother staying at home to raise the kids.

I think we need to make as much money as possible, and to do that we should aspire to have high-paying careers.

This. Quit being a damn pussy, you're in the only country in the West that won't jail and ruin your life for supporting Nat-Soc.

Be prepared, you will be antagonized and should be ready to argument your reasons and rebuke their shitty buzzwords/ put them into context for what they actually mean vs what public perceives them to mean.

bonus points for being good looking, well-dressed and fit to move weak minds (i.e. females, fags)

if you NEED college to get a job you know you can land, then that's fine
but I'll say this again, trade school IS SHIT
trade school is the guys who couldn't make it in the industry and went to a community college to mask their failure
as a journeyman out of a union, you'll be EXPECTED to travel, hell I was in Spain last year after an outage and just stayed in Europe for another month because why not
go talk to your Local Union! Put in 5 years of getting paid with raises every six months, and do whatever you want in your free time until you get to the point where you only have to work when you want to
then if you get whatever your passion is into a job that can pay, quit!

The minimum pay for a journeyman is $33 an hour, not counting benefits
goddamnit I know I probably sound like a commie advocating for unions here, but ALL the skilled tradesmen I've met were white and artistically inclined, I can't do all the redpilling of the men who craft society myself

Not even bonus points, ONLY do this if you're all of the above plus charismatic. If not, just remember how those kekistani redditfags went down in the public eye.

It makes me really happy knowing there's a Holla Forumsack out there just riding around delivering everyone's mail, probably while listening to Hitler speeches. Must be a real learning experience.

(checked)
so it is a possibility to start with a trade and use it to finance a further thing you want to do?

right now i'm just wondering if learning a trade like HVAC or something would be a safe way to make sure i'm in work and not drowning in poorly planned student debt

the travel is actually a plus, i'd like to be able to be more mobile part of the reason why being a translator would be nice

the only real limitation is they make you sign a form saying they'll sue you for $5000 or so if you quit the union to go work for a company that competes with the union to recoup the cost of training you
I make furniture, sculpture, and other stuff on the side and sell it but because it's not industrial welding they don't give a fuck
I'd just have to be fucking retarded to quit right now because as I said above, I only really work about 6 months a year (usually 2 on 2 off)
HVAC can be pretty lucrative if you're good, industrial HVAC guys work in laboratories and places like that where specific environments need to consistently be at a required temperature without fail
I'm on the industrial side myself so that's mostly what I know
Good craftsmen are so rare worldwide that american union workers get to travel basically anywhere, I was offered a retarded amount to go work at Fukushima actually
you can take a guess why I turned it down
this is my LU, the 630's apprentice site
pipeu.com/index.html
you'll have something like them near you

Also, when I was hanging out with friends on campus in the dorms, most of the kids there were extremely receptive to the redpill - if not craving it. I found that being relaxed and funny makes a huge difference. Also, lots of the sports team members coming in were European. And now the school is actually starting to do very well in competitions Made a great acquaintance with one of the golf players. He was from Sweden - actually really cool guy. We were talking outside, with plenty of other students around, openly about how fucked his country and Europe are getting. There wasn't a tense feeling or anything either from the other students. Even ended up calling him Sven for shits and giggles. Also flirted with these cute tennis players from Spain, that was pretty sweet. In class, I wouldn't go full redpill, as in - I wouldn't say anything that would outright get me kicked out, but nobody ever wants to fucking say something or answer the teachers questions, so I would always actively try to make the discussion better no matter the topic - encourage questions even if they don't ask them out loud. Being funny goes a long way, but people respect someone who won't let everyone step all over them.

So how do you start, do you go to trade school first and then find an apprenticeship, or is it a separate process?

I'm thinking about electrician work, it seems like the job would be steady and practical

You'd think the discussion would have taken more on the lines of how to structure an information-based economy around an automated AI society. Because generating information for AI systems would be the most valuable commodity left in a shrinking job market. Pretty much a concept of creating a virtual job market for big data acquisition. Though even then a lot of the population will become redundant over time as that would reach a point of diminishing returns.

It's pretty much a bribe to keep society from collapsing in on itself and would only last temporarily. It's a band-aid solution that fails to address the long-term consequences, and evades the more 'unpleasant' solutions.

no, you DO NOT go to trade school
you find your Local Union and take their aptitude evaluation tests, and if you pass those you go through an interview process
the apprenticeship is 5 years, you get paid the whole time with raises every six months, and once that's over you're a journeyman and the real fun starts
that's it, it's that easy
oh and aptitude tests (next to dogs) are white man's best friend

put all the steps here
your LU will have a website with further details

again, it'll look something like this
pipeu.com/index.html
Electricians do really well, I just didn't like it because it wasn't as much outside work as I wanted

Go on.

sheeeeeit man, that sounds like a pretty sweet deal. I'm seriously thinking about it, thanks a lot for the info!

What a load of shit. I went to tech school for welding and on average we came out making $18 an hour 40+hours a week with loads of bonuses. The guys who were naturals went on to power plant jobs making $35+ and the pipe welders around $40+ in the fucking south without unions.
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!
It took 6months to get AWS certified and get that job, you know nothing loser.

How old are you user? If you're under 25 there are grants and programs out the ass. Beyond that, even if you're dead broke, there's grants in most countries. In the USA there's the PELL grant, and I had classmates who had enough left over to still rent a place with another student off of just their grants. So get a damned part time job, apply for the grants, and take the damned course to get a skill you can use for the rest of your life!
HITLER
He had three fucking crowns in his pocket, an orphan in Vienna and got rejected for school, homeless on the fucking street. He got a fucking job doing construction while selling his paintings for what he could. Lost the job when the commies kicked him off the site for not converting, GOT ANOTHER, and kept making art until he was good enough to get a stable job as a draftsman. It took him five fucking years to get out of that mess, but he fucking did it, and he became the FUHRER! Man the fuck up!

rofl, despite my harsh tone, we'd probably get along. I make things too.
And how much are the union dues though?

Have you read Mein Kampf? In chapter 2 hitler points out that the unions were a necessity that became co-opted by the commie kike to destroy the state. The issue was not the unions, but the poison that corrupted them.

Don't talk to anybody, especially not white people. 100% serious. Try making friends among asians or kebabs. You'll go insane otherwise.

no

You choose insanity. Welcome.

I agree whole-heartedly, the trades are the way to go. I've three siblings who are union carpenters and all survive just fine. Journeyman pay in chicongo is $46 hourly. That's a lot of fucking money for assembling offices and delivering furniture. Everyone is white and they are always looking for people. Just go to a union hall and talk to someone. Don't just try one, try them all: carpenters, plumbers, electricians, painters, etc. There are a shitload of jobs out there that pay very well. College is overrated unless you are going for an m.d. or j.d. Even most stem fields are becoming saturated.

I've made friends among the chink and the turk, and let me tell you

it will not save your sanity at all

Yeah that's true but at least I get CNY gifts and can rant about da joos without anything but chuckles and agreement.

uh no
i choose sanity
stop being edgy

Your loss. This may be the final redpill but 95% of white people are insufferable retards and white nationalism is doomed because of it. Aristocratic nationalism is the way forward.

great metric for judgement tbh

I really could not understand what was going on through his mind at the time, even my other two dorm mates were laughing at how stupid this guy was. Although he did get his degree, he got heavily into chain smoking and drinking plus met some degenerate inked and pierced chink girl who he now has two kids with. Really made me think.

The only libtards you'll find in university are people outside the engineering department, so try harder and get a degree with actual worth OP.

not even the mysterious peoples of the orient are safe from american cultural poison

in my area we have a shit ton of Vietnamese, half of them assimilated into niggaboo culture, the other half run restaurants- no middle ground

Why didn't you melt the niggers face off? DISGRACEFUL!

Get ready for the gas you worthless shill

I got a degree in engineering. People are pozzed everywhere. Any anons going off to uni, don't fall for the "STEM is a safe space for the Right" meme. It's full of cancer. Liberal arts has horrifically bad normalfags, and engineering has redditors.

You think all white people are worth saving? Of course all nonwhites need to die, but most white people do as well. We were extremely set back by the world wars and need serious fucking eugenics to repair our race.

this, with all the pressure to get women, disadvantaged yoofs etc into STEM it's a massive clusterfuck of incompetence

I just don't know how I'm supposed to be relaxed about this red pill shit.

I'm ready to go full Adolph in das bierhall like 24/7.

I'm sure it's a turn off for people, but I don't know how to not be angry.

White trash is certainly a cancerous faction of our otherwise perfect race, as well as self-flagellating libtards who fall for the notion that being rayciss is the greatest evil

100% agreed.

Me neither. It's consumed my life and ruined my ability to create personal relationships and do anything other than cringe or sneer at normalfags and their stupid "opinions" and basic bitch facebook-tier understanding of the world. Just keep to yourself, it's better that way.

Maybe at work, but in public I don't think so.

We should become great orators through experience and show people a better system even if they do not know it by name.

The main problem is smiling through it. How can I claim to be confident and happy in Weimar America. Fake it I guess.

Read Mein Kampf and some Esoteric Hitlerism. It will help. and train to kill.

white trash is a result of a fucked education system, invest some time building a system that actually benefits those who go through it, and white trash disappear

libtards are a result of the same educational neglect, but college-level rather than grade-school level

If you're not comfortable or capable of being advocates of National Socialism, at least do as I do and sew doubt in all thing left leaning. Thay way no one can associate my failings with my ideology, but I spread subversive dissent in the kosher political and cultural narratives.

chek'd
Fuck that. Why deprive yourself of life? Work hard to establish relationships with our likeminded volk. People like us are out there irl. You just have to either look harder or wake up people that have been blinded by bullshit so long that a strong shake will awaken what they have always known. The redpill is personal at first but is meant to be empowering in time. You must turn your cringe into sympathy and seek to wake others. Strong, confident, and knowledgable anons need to be there to usher in generation zyklon. You must not be weakened by the truth but emboldened that you know what others do not. Embrace life and become stronger. It may sound cliche but you really need to become the change that you want to see.

Mein Kampf didn't help at all. The core of his philosophy is that the nation cannot exist without a pure race.

We have to answer the burger question eventually. Who are we but the new Romans? When will the new Rome fall? And how hard?

My main goal is to help build the logical framework in other people that coming to our conclusions is all but impossible. It's difficult, but I've seen it work a few times. Moderates. You have to grab the actual moderates.

If you can do that definitely go for it. I've got Aspergers so it was hard for me to interact with people before the redpill shattered my happiness and plunged me into a world of despair, now it's almost impossible. We have a distinct lack of skilled orators nowadays so becoming good at it will make you instantly stand out and will kill interest in spencer and his controlled oppo crew.

This is a good idea, I try to give little beginner redpills and plant seeds. Often you can couch things in a leftist rhetoric and bypass people's mental blocks.

Sounds great in theory. I literally know like three white people. None even have a s/o. There's nobody to usher. Gen Z is brown and we're already a minority here.

You don't need a fucking federalized government to have a volk! The hippies have the Rainbow Family and roam nomadically against the will of the feds on federal lands. You think we can't have a society that will outlast the empire? Forge ahead damn it. Make connections, find your comrade and organize!

So, I have the talent, the will, the experience and knowledge to do this… but I hate the namefags and e-celebs and have no desire to be a celebrity, not until I have the means to take the reigns at least. I also want to be in a position where I am untouchable by those who would likely desire to put a bullet in my head for being the next Hitler. Shit… my life story reads a lot like his… frighteningly actually. Advice?

Start locally with whites and get a small party together. From there, develop your party like Hitler did, with a steady growing alliance. Somehow deal with them confused why you aren't "following" Trump.

Welp, you sound like you swallowed the black pill shortly after the red pill. The defeat is in your heart and there is nothing anyone can do to help you until you decide that you want to help yourself. Good luck, user.

Well first of all if you're the /tok/ hippie poster you're much more experienced than I am. I personally don't care about celebs as long as you aren't a jew or fed. If you're likable and stick to your principles I don't see you having any problems besides gaining followers. Something tells me the TRS/DS/Alt-Right group won't promote new celebs who aren't part of their clique but you can try reaching out to them for advertising. Maybe join a local group and do some high profile stunts to gain attention.

Thanks, user. I don't know who on the Right to trust and am too depressed to find a normalfag gf or friends. It's a lonely life of isolation besides nonwhite "friends". I don't have to hide my powerlevel near them but they can never truly understand. All I want is to be happy and loved but my heart is filled with hatred and despair. I'll sort it out eventually or you'll see me on the news.

By advertising with the alt-right I mean asking to speak at their events or on their podcasts and if you're an actually good speaker you'll end up eclipsing them because Spencer is painful to listen to.

It's amazing that once you remove Jews from your society everything seems to work. People of different incomes get along and don't take more from each other because all the money spent is in country. You don't have some (((international interests))) funneling money away by buying only outside the country and running the media to blame other goyim that it's the rich of their society who hate them, or influencing the rich to crack down on those lazy goyim who don't want to work for slave wages. Jews aren't the problem, never Jews. This is why I began to hate them.

Jews prevent and subvert civil discussion in society since they have separate motives then creating a prosperous country, just more for the Jews.

Its easy to be a natsoc on campus

I thought he was orphaned at 14

Nevermind, he was living on his own before his mom died. My bad.

Step up your game by showing die-hard environmentalists that every single other race means death for the environment. Hell, you can even bring up facts like chinks killing their world, japs paving over everything, hindus turning everything into an open sewer, niggers enriching nature and so on.

Most of my friends know of my nationalist viewpoints, and at least 3/4 of them are normalfags. I've even managed to make a half-nigger agree with me at one point. Just be smart about it and don't ever force this topic on others. Only if a conversation goes into politics initiated by someone else, just ask them questions and let them argue, and afterwards you utterly destroy their argument in a matter of fact rational way, but never insult them. Some will even respect you for your knowledge on politics and history. Obviously there will be one or two leftcucks who can get angry at you, but you don't want to be friends with them anyways, in fact make fun of them when people are around if you're a funny guy and they will start to dislike the faggot. Make yourself the social standard.

Union shills everywhere. In non communist controlled states, you can learn in a tech school - usually for free and not have to pay a vig to mafia thug "trade unions" for the rest of your life. It is hard work but good money, and like most trades, the real money is in starting a business selling the service and paying others to do the welding.

your language degree is pretty much worthless unless it's chinese or arabic.
t. holds degree in japanese

>>>Holla Forums

I'm not even to that part yet, fucking spoilers

Idiots.