The End of Everything

Tried posting over on cuck chan and was immediately archived.

The hardest part of this is realizing that none of it was ever hidden from you

Your food supply chain is run by big corporations and overseen by a corrupt FDA.

There are people being shipped in semi's and they don't care if they are alive when they reach their destination.

The most powerful people in the world think cannibalism gives them special powers and lots of other crazy shit like that.

The CEO of Reddit is the moderator of /r/cannibalism

Corporations are against food labeling laws

Hormones and antibiotics in food

Clowns that kill kids

Wake the fuck up you idiots.

Autism: The thread.

Wake up to what? Your juvenile nihilism and Reddit spacing?

WDYTYA?

Every last human

It doesn't matter whether or not this is happening, it matters that the system is so fucked that nobody can give any credible counter arguments to the hypothesis that the creepy clown is killing kids and feeding them to us.

And I am going vegan to be on the safe side. If you guys want something that will cause the sheeple to completely reject their brainwashed reality, show them all the evidence that this is happening. You are their food source until proven otherwise.

Stay there.

I mean, nobody explained how they get rid of the body parts yet. Anything else would leave too much evidence.

It's all in good humor right?

jews are going full blackpill, holy shit they're scared
kek

ehhh fuck I'd believe it. We do have bigger problems though, just lift weights and get meat from the farmers market. Nobody will believe this though, as opposed to white genocide.

How simple is it to do a DNA analysis now?

If you want to bring the system down, catch them in a lie that is impossible to defend. Is or isn't HUMAN DNA in our food supply?

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE

As long as people touch the meat, there will be a possibility of some human DNA.
I'd find it economically unlikely, since there's a surplus of meat on the market.

Wow you post like an actual reddit faggot, oh wait. I wouldn't doubt outright that multinational conglomerates put into their cheap "meat" products many kind of animals even probably not turning off the machine if a worker falls in. I mean a few years ago it was found horse meat was in most cheap "meat".

That be said you provide no evidence or direction to inquire on so you killed a thread for nothing.

WOW TALKING TO YOURSELF MUCH?

Don't care, fucktard.

That's your brain on veganism.

Well, you can always trust the government to make sure nothing nefarious is happening to your le big mac. I'll move along, nothing to see here.

You're thinking of niggers.

Finally a human. It's in the Pizza too.

It's exactly because they know about cannibalistic rites that they aren't going to put people in the food supply.

Your thread likely got archived cos it was shit. You thought of this of course.

Yeah, at this point the kikes and their lackeys are projecting their fear like a fucking Saturday matinee.

Hold the fucking phone
Is that Hank Hill cooking on something other than Propane?
Wtf I hate Hank now