MAMA MIA

Plenty of threads like to circlejerk about the most Japanese game user has played, but how about something different? What's the most Italian game you've ever played?

HARD MODE: no Super Mario
EXPERT MODE: no ancient Rome

Assassin's Creed 2

Some pizza restaurant simulator.

That would be my pick too.

Dubs confirm it.

Mafia 2 was the most Italian-American "game" I ever played. It's like a decent mafia movie, with a super comfy open world, driving, and shooting sections thrown in.

Hearts of Iron IV

The most italian game I've played.

:^)

Dat hivemind compare.

Like, maybe Gran Turiso once?
I don't know

I always keep forgetting that Rome is in Italy

I wish there was a comedy game about the mafia. That setting is always great.

I just want a Weekend at Bernie's game. Is that too much to ask for?

Godfather the game? Decent RPG with fun combat and driving? You get to rampage through the streets of new york listening to the Godfather soundtrack while blasting italians with tommyguns.

That's pretty italian.

There's also gangland. All the playable characters are sicillians and you gotta build a criminal empire in a town full of hilarious racial stereotypes such as moneygrubbing jews, japanese ninjas, blacks straight out of the seventies complete with giganiggas.

Also the playable characters all have the most generic italian names ever. Mario, Sonny, Angelo, Romano.

Literally any gangster game ever made.

Except the new mafia.

i'd go with grezzo as well

whoops

Ayo hol up we wuz sicilian and shiieeet

mafia/mafia 2?

I want another one about the Crusades but where you play as the Templars

There was more than one Crusade, Ubisoft

Theres always an exception.

that picture is all kinds of wrong

I did the Kiss The Cook achievement in Payday 2, which involves cooking 20 bags of meth in Cook Off, which takes roughly 2 hours. Meanwhile I had a chef hat on, using fire weapons and a cleaver, and played Funiculi Funicula on repeat for the entire duration of the mission.

Forgot to clarify I was playing it over the mic

I remember when I used to have fun.

why am i so easy to entertain?

Fuck expert mode.

Ryse was pretty shit for what i heard, what about shadow of rome?