Congress calls for Special Council investigation on Clinton, Comey and Lynch

archive.is/X0QEh

Letter just released by Congress. Letter is incredible, hits almost every major corruption angle regarding those three.

Rosenstein now needs to show his worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Several other threads already but it's nice to see the official document.

LINK - judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf

Bump - This is new. Just came out an hour ago.

Pages 4 and 5 are calling out nearly every crime of the trio. Even calling on DoJ to consider evidence from Wikileaks against Clinton Foundation.

Pressure must be put on DoJ to appoint this special council.

I'm guessing this is what White House user was talking about.

BUMPING this - this seems bit important

This is it, this is the real deal. Here's the thread theme song

Perfect!!!

What're the odds they bite their cyanide capsule before getting dragged into custody?

This is why Trump has been creating distraction by tweeting about tranny's (best timeline), to take the heat away from this.
Can someone explain to me the prosecutorial ability of Congress? Trey Gowdy was crying about their lack of ability, then about a week later was seen all giddy on a Fox interview like he'd seen the gral or something. Do they just 'investigate' by closed /public sessions, and then decide to recommend something to the DOJ? How quick will this unfold? Aren't these guys about to go on vacation?

Bump for happening

Wonder how many suicides are going to happen over the weekend.

I was promised a happening by WHanon and god damn I got one. Kek, I offer these dubs and ask you forgive me for doubting your ways.

I've been watching FOX for over an hour and they have talked about everything except for this

Haha… I guess he hasn't forgiven me so easily…

Holla Forums is always Right

I sure hope things pick up soon

fuck. yes.

It's just signaling. The GOP had Clinton cornered with the Clinton email server.
yet they gave her a slap on the wrist.

look what the Republicans did to this one sailor.
politico.com/story/2016/05/kristian-saucier-investigation-hillary-clinton-223646

The GOP would rather see Trump get impeached than to have Clinton rot a single day behind bars.

Look at the whole Obama care replacement circus. The GOP has had 6 years to have a council come up with a bullet proof replacement. When Trump became president, we found out that they didn't have a replacement lined up.
The best the GOP could give us was Obama Care Lite.

They were promising every day for 6 years since "you have to pass the bill to find what's inside of it" that they would repeal Obama care.

The GOP was betting on the DNC to rig the primaries to put Clinton in office!
Remember how it felt like the DNC was picking Clinton to be their candidate, with how practically zero people until Sanders showed up were competing against Clinton? T

The GOP felt that if Clinton would win the WH they wouldn't have to repeal Obama care.

Hell the GOP pushed Jeb fucking bush to be their candidate!

You're right in that the GOP was (and, in most of government, is) controlled opposition that didn't actually have any plans despite all the noise they made, but if their intention was to just let the matter rest, they easily could have. They want either to exculpate Clinton, which I consider to be unlikely considering the broad yet detailed request, or to collect a scalp. I expect someone (probably Lynch and/or Comey) is going to fall on their sword.

Before any of the caucuses, sure. After they couldn't get him off the ground they settled for rallying around El Rato. For how much of the campaign that was and how much money was spent, I'm willing to bet they put more effort into Ted than Jeb.

how about instead of this dog and pony show we get an actual DoJ investigation complete with grand juries and actual fucking trials, hmm?

You mean like Clinton got?

KEK'd

the doj never brought charges, there was never a grand jury

As long as she could bribe the right people or have the right appointees conveniently not recuse themselves, she can have that repeat. Maybe Trump and Sessions cleaned it up enough, maybe not.

i honestly wasn't expecting anything that big
i was hoping for the police to drag hillary out into the street screaming and throw her in a paddywagon though
this is still goddamn huge, even if you don't count everything else that's happened the past couple days it's probably big enough to qualify for WH user happening on it's own

are you a retard? it was never done because obama was president, comey was fbi director and lawretta lynch was the attorney general. no bribes were involved, criminals were in charge of bringing charges againast their girl and of fucking course they wouldn't. now we have trump in with sessions as attorney general.

things are backwards right now. congress used to make laws and the judiciary would perform investigations. now congress performs investigations and the judiciary legislates from the bench.

Which is going to lead to seth rich and pedogate.

WH user delivered

Clintons command a lot of loyalty from people whose careers they have advanced. If Lynch or Comey have inspired similar levels of loyalty, the DOJ and/or FBI would be filled with loyalists. Hell, if Holder did, it's all part of the same circus. It's not like the DOJ went clean slate when Trump took office, there are many careerists in key positions and most of them were put there by someone in the Clinton/Dubya/Obama (they're all working for the same kikes) years.

It's been that way for a long time.

They knew ted would get obliterated by clinton is why, the establishment wanted clinton or jeb they didn't care which

You should repost this in the related sticky, user.

Nevermind, just noticed the hotpocket edit from 40min ago

That can't be coincidence, right?

1 >Then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch directing Mr. Comey to mislead the American people on the nature of the Clinton investigation
2 >The shadow cast over our system of justice concerning Secretary Clinton and her involvement in mishandling classified information
3 >FBI and DOJ’s investigative decisions related to former Secretary Clinton’s email investigation, including the propriety and consequence of immunity deals given to potential Clinton co-conspirators Cheryl Mills, Heather Samuelson, John Bentel and possibly others
4 >The apparent failure of DOJ to empanel a grand jury to investigate allegations of mishandling of classified information by Hillary Clinton and her associates
5 >The Department of State and its employees’ involvement in determining which communications of Secretary Clinton’s and her associates to turn over for public scrutiny
6 >WikiLeaks disclosures concerning the Clinton Foundation and its potentially unlawful international dealings
7 >Connections between the Clinton campaign, or the Clinton Foundation, and foreign entities, including those from Russia and Ukraine
8 >Mr. Comey’s knowledge of the purchase of Uranium One by the company Rosatom, whether the approval of the sale was connected to any donations made to the Clinton Foundation, and what role Secretary Clinton played in the approval of that sale that had national security ramifications
9 >Disclosures arising from unlawful access to the Democratic National Committee’s (DNC) computer systems, including inappropriate collusion between the DNC and the Clinton campaign to undermine Senator Bernie Sanders’ presidential campaign
10 >Post-election accusations by the President that he was wiretapped by the previous Administration, and whether Mr. Comey and Ms. Lynch had any knowledge of efforts made by any federal agency to unlawfully monitor communications of then-candidate Trump or his associates
11 >Selected leaks of classified information related to the unmasking of U.S. person identities incidentally collected upon by the intelligence community, including an assessment of whether anyone in the Obama Administration, including Mr. Comey, Ms. Lynch, Ms. Susan Rice, Ms. Samantha Power, or others, had any knowledge about the “unmasking” of individuals on then candidate-Trump’s campaign team, transition team, or both
12 >Admitted leaks by Mr. Comey to Columbia University law professor, Daniel Richman, regarding conversations between Mr. Comey and President Trump, how the leaked information was purposefully released to lead to the appointment of a special counsel, and whether any classified information was included in the now infamous “Comey memos”
13 >Mr. Comey’s and the FBI’s apparent reliance on “Fusion GPS” in its investigation of the Trump campaign, including the company’s creation of a “dossier” of information about Mr. Trump, that dossier’s commission and dissemination in the months before and after the 2016 election, whether the FBI paid anyone connected to the dossier, and the intelligence sources of Fusion GPS or any person or company working for Fusion GPS and its affiliates
14>Any and all potential leaks originated by Mr. Comey and provide to author Michael Schmidt dating back to 1993.

14 questions
This is a thing of beauty, hang em all Trump!
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

The Clintons built their mafia by paying stupid people and elevating them to just beyond their competence. The Peter Principle. Easily controlled.