Wiltshire police threatening citizens

Unfortunately, Wilshire doesn't collect racial demographics, but it's safe to say they're at about 5-10% Muslim. After an immense amount of backlash, they published a threat towards those who spoke out against it.

Some googling reviews that they're referring to a mother of a nine year old calling the police because her daughter was called a "nigger" from earlier that day.
archive.is/0f4ox

Twitter archive:
archive.is/RB3eD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davetenbob68
archive.is/O390l
en.rightpedia.info/w/Simon_Sheppard
heretical.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom#Number_of_cameras
archive.is/po5KZ
archive.is/CUyjn#selection-1563.0-1572.0
archive.is/Lyzth#selection-1551.0-1562.0
youtu.be/YOOQaUJWggk?t=14
wiltshire.police.uk/jobs/positive-action
archive.is/WYRnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Europeans always tolerated Muslim refugees being hired as police officers. They even encourage placing them in the highest ranks of military. To do otherwise would be bigoted.

Haha Brits are so cucked they will wait for Americans to correct this so they don't get fined.

Fuck off, kike.

So Britain is finally getting to 1984, or at the very least, V for Vendetta levels of dystopia, huh?

I remember liberals shitting on that book every time it was brought up, but they've suddenly take a liking to it after Trump won. In another 8 years, they'll hate it again.
read another book, nigger

This has to have been written by a nigger

I'm surprised they're promoting abuse of the 999 emergency number. Upsetting tweets aren't an immediate and ongoing emergency. Someone wasting a 999 call centre's time could cost lives.

Sandnigger to be precise.

Good! keep riling the britons up until they explode.

a female cop isn't very diverse, I'm honestly surprised their header doesn't have at least two sandniggers

recommend me some, double nigger

kek get rekt uk

Abdullah and Sir Jamal have clocked in.

never gonna happen
the britcuck will walk to their doom willingly because that's the british way of doing things, they would rather die then make a fuss

There won’t be another 8 years, user.

Police are basically just a gang collecting money to fund their diversity policies

this goy is a piece of work twitter.com/davetenbob68

I thought the number was 911? Did we change it and nobody told me?

Not if there is many terror bombs committed by the mudslimes across the british island.

Good joke user

There won't need to be if they keep threatening them that there will be if Brits don't willingly give everything up to Achmed.

This is bong shit. They've evidently left their containment board.

"discriminary" isn't a word you skinny-fat britcuck.

Incidentally, the comments below this tweet are pretty encouraging.

They keep shilling for a "factual documentary" they'll in called "999 What's your emergency"

Might be interesting to see how they manage their propaganda, or for acquiring certain information.

They had to make it 999 because their shitty un-insulated phone lines would constantly clatter against each other and tap out 911 at random. Seriously.

Good thing that a somali diversity hire cop in the US didn't just shot a - fuck your D&C, jew.

220v dipshits; enjoy your sparks every time you plug something in, you filthy fucking limeys!

Seriously, every single plug has a switch next to it. You have to turn it off before you plug anything in or out because goddamn sparks will jump otherwise.

Thanks for Wiltshire, user
Have a common Sussex: archive.is/O390l

Time to spam all their lines until they're completely shut down! Get cuckchan in on this too, these race traitors must be dragged into hell!

YOU'RE

Is this joke

there it is

holy shit
they actually have to tell their citizens not to stab people because it might be harder to get into the US

It is absolutely fucking incredible to me that the British continue to lay down and take this bullshit.

I mean Jesus Fucking Christ dude, I could not live in that country.

I have lost any and all faith in the British.
If you won't fight to save yourself, you deserve death.

Actually it was 111, because that was the fastest to dial on the old-style rotary phones. Don't know why they didn't make it 222, which is the next fastest.

Take a look at the BBC Facebook and it's comments some time. My people just hate freedom, it's the only explanation.

Wait, so is the number still 911 in America? I'm confused. Should I call to check?

Dear God no.

I feel bad for you as an individual on some level, but overall, I just can't pity your folk. They brought this on themselves, and have nobody to blame but themselves - you can't even blame this shit on the Jews at this point, I'm sorry to say, this is an all British failure.

Good goyim were never thought of as being self aware, in pretty much any regard.

WEW
top tier feels/bantz

I now fully understand what our forefathers felt right before the American Revolution. Just an overwhelming disgust at the thought that we originated in Britain.

"coincidentally" around the time we're having a revolution of our own. pretty memetic

Man we could peacefully invade the UK and take them in a month by using their sense of composure of against them. I guess Hitler should have used nazi refugees back in the day.

I mean they didn't even lose the fucking war like the Germans did. There is no reason for them to be this fucked up.

That would probably be best, better safe than sorry. Make sure you have your name and address ready to give the operator, and it'd be best if you tell her to send an officer so you can be sure the system works.

as much as brits have trouble understanding it, i have equal trouble understanding life without it
the fact that you could be thrown in prison simply for insulting someone boggles my mind
i literally can't wrap my head around the fact that that's a real thing that happens in other parts of the world

Thanks for the news. I definitely jumped their shit. What a bunch of fucking traitor scum. They're lucky they are in bongland.

It's called tyranny. Tyrants deserve death!

Unless it is against whitey, then its free speech.

I just created a Twitter account posing as a brit to trigger these losers, gonna start spreading some good ol' hate speech. Blimey

hope you sound british on twitter kek

REEEEtards

Kek. The fire rises!

Some yank tweet it for me.

Knife crime includes being convicted simply for having one in your possession. Which any white person in an inner city area will need for his/her protection.

Somebody should just shitpost pics of dead cops to them until they shut up. Bong police don't even carry guns right?

Done it

C-chris chan? You've sided with the Jerkops?

This is actually a great idea. You britbongs can just shitpost through us. Just tell us what to say so that way we sound like proper britbongs. Or ya know, just use a vpn.

This isn't the first time.
This particular police force wastes hundreds of thousands chasing down American hate posters, just pretend you're British and you'll help hide real Brit hate posters in the chaff.

Yep. Our police force is so pathetic, we can't even arm the boys in blue.

There's one Bong police force that is still fully armed.
Had a casual chat the other week with a top officer lad at my local McDonald's who was armed with his rifle.

That faggot cannot be on an imageboard and not say nigger. That's just impossible.

Wasn't there a girl in New Jersey/New York who got arrested for saying niggers?

You're not safe either, burger. Not even mentioning the culture shift, as to how you can lose your job and be ostracized for saying some words. This is true all over the white lands.

bongs accidentally their whole country

Is "bong" considered a hate word yet for them?

There was another nigger flaunting that he'd assault anyone who called him a nigger, saying that "freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences".
4chan is just reddit+

God, I love this country so much, but looking at its current state just makes me depressed

It's more of a benefit really, everything is happening so quickly, the kikes might have had a chance of flooding immigrants into Europe over a 500 year period. Of course because Jews are incontinent by definition they had to have it all happen at once.

There hasn't been a real spark yet but the Jews are stacking the fuel for their own bonfire.

She was doxed by some nog iirc.
You aren't wrong, but the culture in Burgerland is significantly different. Even the cuckservatives will stand with you if you say nigger because muh constitution.

I am really not upset at this at all.
Since britain failed hitler, they kinda do deserve this after all.
Let them see what weimar jewrmany was like with massive depression and powerty.

#GodEnrichTheQueen

A new dynasty and head family is sorely needed on the island.

Wrong.

Wrong.

You mean the kikes pushing that shit and controlling it.

Not that soon, let them suffer a little bit.
Tho i can't see myself really getting bothered about it. If they want to free themselves they need to do it themselves. If they want to live like that for 50 years, so be it. It's not me getting enriched.

The most cucked nation on gods graced earth

Good. Imagine how depressed that jobsworth government stooge will be when twatter tells him the ip is american and there's absolutely nothing he can do about it.

I'm not a networks expert but i'm pretty sure twatter can still pull your real ip off javascript. If they really wanted to find you they could.

That's not how javascript works. It's a sandboxed environment.

var IP = request_real_ip(bypassVPN = true);
//TODO: Upload to twitter

But they do though, pic related
Asians make up 1.3% of the population, i'd say it was safe to say that Muslims are 1% of the population at most.

who could be behind this one?

unfortunate

There is nothing so vile in all the world as a traitor. I am tired of seeing England's legacy of freedom of speech and common law shat upon by those who were meant to protect it. I cannot wait for the coming civil war.

May they all die horrifically and painfully, and may they burn in hell forevermore.

Get that kike and his shitty condescending videos out of Holla Forums, faggot

You've been duped by a kike. Video related.

You've been duped by a kike.

HAHAHAHA GET REKT UK HAHAH STUPID GOYIM YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET

USA USA USA USA USA

The people largely aren't. The vast majority are entirely unaware of the majority of shit that goes down.

There's a lot to be angry about in the UK but I'm somewhat tired of the relentless attacks upon actual British people. Unlike the rest of the entirety of Europe (even Poland has a large percentage of its people literally fighting for Soros), the majority of the Brits voted for Brexit. Just over a month ago there was a 10,000 strong march through London opposing islam and political correctness. The very fact that there needs to be a 'stop online hate' campaign should tell you that the average Briton is not okay with this shit.

The evil fucks in power carry on with their evil plans despite the obvious massive and growing opposition to it, just as they do in every other European country (although in the majority of those cases the people actually VOTED for that shit).

Fuck off with your bullshit, no trusts molyjew. The poem was fitting, that is all.

Once the British economy collapses (look out our debt, this is an inevitability) things are going to get very messy, very quickly.
There are some parts of the world people migrate to in order to experience the local culture or climate, this isn't the case with our migrants (maybe a tiny handful of the Americans/Europeans), mostly they're here for economic reasons, either to work or for the gibs. Almost our entire economy is based on services, what happens when these jobs are no longer available, on top of this will be the rising automation killing jobs off anyway.

I fully expect for the foreign hordes to lash out at us natives, to feel we've wronged them, that we owe them better than this. The best case scenario is that most go home the minute the machine stops. Much more likely however is that they'll entrench themselves and come to see their ghettos as native land, fighting for it, fighting against us to take more. If this were to happen tomorrow then we'd win, as long as the government weren't around and siding with them (which is a real possibility, looking at the way these police social media people gleefully report arrests for wrongthink.). If it doesn't happen for a decade or two the hordes might easily be able to take the key parts of the country, and us natives would be too disparate to stop it.
Fuck this Orwellian nightmare of a state though, fuck the cunt who's no doubt reading this and adding this to a file of what 'uh evull nartsee' I am. You, yes you GCHQ, are a part of the apparatus which is condemning the indigenous peoples of our island to annihilation.

Right, which is why you're shilling his videos here. You want people to come around on him.

Fuck off

Who you gonna call?
COP NIGGER!

Filtered and reported.

Yes, we are all cucked.

Yeah, right. They wouldn't be importing murderers if they cared about the lives of their citizens.

This shit has been happening for years in crumpet land. Don't you go rev your engines at the sand people goy!

not insulting, rather offending
eg. revving your engine as the wrong person walks by

This is turning out to be a shitstorm against the British police. If we carry this on, they are going to cave over enforcing Section 5 of the Public Order Act ('hate speech' provision)

#SMASHSECTION5
#SECTION5RAPESLITTLEGIRLS

uh oh, bongistantan internet police are closing in

this shit really is no joke though, bongistan is fucked, they need to unfuck themselves. the crown's ancestors are no smiling down upon them

Had government full of crypto jews for 200 years - can't blame it on jews.
Yeah fuck off.

Where?

Big words from those which elected a Kenyan Muslim President TWICE and are on the verge of becoming a minority in their own country.

We need to make this shit go viral, shaming the police as pedophile defenders.

Make it so, then? Making people criminal makes them an enemy of the police. They don't want that.
SECTION 5 TYRANNY

It's like they want a totalitarian state where everything is a punishable crime. Almost like they want… sharia?

Do you want to shut Molyneux down?

As for him being a Kike, Hitler awarded medals to people with more Jewish blood than Molyneux.

One more thing, have you gotten as many White people to start thinking racially as Stefan has?

My country has 220v and we don't get sparks.

When did this grip of 'racism' get over Britain? Lads of yore were big on their 'banter'. Also having an Esprit engine revved at you is a fucking honor.

you're failing leftypol

0/10

shit-tier shilling

filtered for faggotry

I hate to bash Brits as I understand the fear of being caught and charged with *thought crime* and I understand that you guys live in a police state with cameras everywhere, but I must say that I wish you'd step up your "hate speech" game. I am not a native of Britain, but I simply do not believe that it's impossible to put up anti-diversity, pro-White stickers/posters without getting caught. Don't you people know your own environment? Can't you scout out areas and put up "hate speech" without getting caught?

It blows my mind. I'm sure your people are brave and I'm sure you could take back your country if you tried. But I do not understand how passively you accept what your government … or rather (((government))) is doing. RESIST! DO SOMETHING! Don't just sit in your homes and passively await defeat. DO SOMETHING!

Of course I'm not arguing you do something rash and illegal. Just please subtly disseminate pro-White propaganda in your community.

Purely scientifically, the best way to get shit done would be to bash globalist politicians over the head with a brick as they came home.

Went ahead and shitposted on their twitters. Waiting to get another twitter ban. Fuck them. I hope they try to do something legal wise because then I can shit on them all day.

Has anyone ever seen a nigger in its middle stage? They go from niglet to tyrone overnight.

Dear UK,

As a citizen of the USA, who bloody well kicked your arses over one small tax that only partially reimbursed you for your defense of the colonies, after you tried so hard to be nice and eliminate the other taxes and keep the peace…. Let me inform you that:

You need to fucking revolt.

Take your country back, kick out the street shitters, the niggers, the goat fuckers, the liberals, rewrite your articles of government to include your own equivalents of out First, Second, and Fourth (as much as that last one is ignored, still, it's written down) amendments, and join us in ruling this planet. Maybe we can even help the poor Germans one day.

Yet they can hide the grammar books without fail?

Oh how i hate cucks.

What laws are they enforcing? I don't get 1: How they are defining "abuse" so that it is quantifiable and not just subjective fee fee bullshit
2: How a local police department has the tech, skills, and time to track down twatter users
3. How the internet is now in the jurisdiction of a local police department

clown world

Public Order Act 1986
Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994
Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006
The person making the complaint determines whether something is racial abuse or not.
They get a court order and Twitter hands them the relevant info.
Under British law it doesn't matter where the physical server is, the medium is largely irrelevant.

Just to show that this is nothing new.
Simon Sheppard and Stephen Whittle were gaoled in Britain for hosting "anti-Semitic" content on a server LOCATED IN AMERICA.
It's disgraceful that this old hand of White Nationalism is not a household name on Holla Forums, but to be expected as he isn't part of the "alt-right" e-celeb clique.
en.rightpedia.info/w/Simon_Sheppard
The men fled Britain and tried to claim political asylum in America.
Simon's site (one of the oldest right-wing sites on the 'net).
heretical.com/
No, he deserves the links.

jesus christ, no wonder the UK is getting raped and murdered by shitskins. All this added up basically says the police can arrest you for virtually anything, that shitskins are a protected and essentially ruling class, the UK can make laws for entities outside of their borders, and white people are something to be exterminated.

UK really is just terminally fucked. You can't have laws like this.

So if you have an anti-shitskin website in America, on an American server, and take a vacation to the UK… they can arrest and jail you under these ridiculous laws?

Quite. By the way, I'm not embellishing the law regarding racial abuse. It is literally written into the act itself, that the sole arbiter of whether a comment/article/drawing/etc is racially abusive, is the person making the complaint.
If they say it's racially offensive, then according to the law, it is and this shall not be questioned.

Only if you're British.

That's insane. Apparently the UK doesn't uphold due process. Not surprising though, Canada has laws like this, almost a guarantee that Sweden, France, and Germany do as well. These laws are suicidal and go some ways to explain the horrific state these countries are now in.

It's the tone and the way it's framed that makes that tweet particularly offensive. It's an approach that should be familiar by now though, just hark back to the assortment of TV license billboards you've seen. There's a different relationship between the authorities and the public in the UK from continental America.

Here Lady Renouf speaks to David Duke about the case.
I'm not promoting Duke but the interview shows you just how bad things were in Britain already 9 years ago.

Simon Sheppard was told outright that "the truth is no defence" in his trial for anti-Semitism/holocaust revisionism.

Back when I was a leftie, they were digging into the rushed-into-law post 9/11 Terrorism Act, which was worded so vaguely as to make voting terrorism. The UK has essentially been a dictatorship for the majority of the 21st century so far.

That's a pretty shit 'shoop job on the one on the left. He's fucking transparent!

UK law is thousands of years of "one set of laws for us, one set of laws for you, but we'll pretend like they apply to all of us the same and jail you if you disagree" while the USA is only a few hundred years into it.

The only solution is to kill every last jew.

Looks like they've pasted the mugshots onto a "prison" backdrop.
I don't think any deception is intended.

I went to Iraq and this ISIS car was revved it's engine at me and then exploded in a racist manner.
Wiltshire police pls help.

The BBC don't like them at all.

wow, I'm really surprised by this…

You probably can't detect it if you're not a Brit, but it's pretty funny how these monkeys-in-suits like this Adal Khan and the London Mayor, have been taught how to speak properly by their handlers, but intermittently revert back to their council estate (welfare housing) lower working-class accents.
Not that there's anything wrong with being working-class, but it's just another example of how these thugs are presented as high-class, "educated" and as daily examples of how great Muslims are.

I bet you could be tried as a hate crime for looking someone the wrong way.

Largely disappointed that no one here just got behind 7 proxies and replied to the cop tweet with KILL YOURSELF SHITSKIN or such.
Guess it's all up to me now

The comment would just get removed by twitter, wouldn't it?

BIN THAT FIST

This shocks you?

The amount of paperwork, time and effort involved for them is insane. Make no mistake, they waste a great chunk of their precious resources on this on a time when violent crimes in the UK have doubled in a year.

In the same manner, local magistrates waste vast amounts of their time fining people without tv licenses. Tv licenses make up 10% of all criminal court cases in the country.

Don’t forget the Communications Act 2003 and it’s various amendments. This is how people end up in prison for saying things online that would be legal to say IRL.

I agree dude

I agree dude

He's not wrong though.

So how many weeks in prison will these nazi youths get for racially motivated aggravated assault? Thank goodness the police are around to protect the feelings of brown people.

Is that Avital Ash?

since 'religion' became a 'race'

Well they blocked me LOL

The revolutionary war was fought because Americans were being forced to pay in gold, while the (((central banks))) flooded America with counterfeit colonial script. I swear the d&c shills are growing stupider by the minute. And maybe its just shills replying to shills, but it seems like a lot of you fall for this.

Those dubs. ANyways let me paraphrase

Sounds exactly like what is happening in america and australia. Shitskins come in via NGO's. Police are 'encouraged' to take people's wealth away for frivilous reasons/liscenses. Shitskins get pass on the rape and pillage platform.

Camp of the saints.

He's done more for the white race that you ever will, limp-dicked ultra-faggot

Oh well, assault = defending myself with a firearm in most states so its his choice, kinda proves they don't have decision making equipment.

remind me, why aren't you brits organizing into gangs to fight back against this insanity?

most brits actively enjoy being fucked with
those that don't are going to be outnumbered soon, if they aren't already

The "racial thinking" that Molyjew encourages is that jews are more intelligent than whites rather than being liars, con men, and psychopaths.

Might be harder than you think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_surveillance_in_the_United_Kingdom#Number_of_cameras

That's the poo in loo who gave the world trigglypuff (embed related).

YOU DESERVE ALL THE RAPE ON YOUR DAUGHTERS

Daily Britbong Reminder:

archive.is/po5KZ
The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm

Police are not politicians.
Are they sure that they know the difference?

we now live in a world where police are politicians, yet simultaneously are not part of the government

Isn't this super easy to subvert? Make a bunch of chav looking twitters. Go out and trigger the local populace. Police waste their time chasing after Americans.

I've never known them to be, but, then again, I'm not some jude with pinched ass-flaps.

i've been helping them, by reporting hate speech. Specifically, the Koran, Q'ran, or whatever its called.

The British prisons are so full, they wouldn't be able to imprison people for hate speech. Unless they made room by releasing paki rapists and killers, which I'm guessing is what they're doing, and why rapists and murderers get almost no prison time. Got to make space for those white racist pepe tweeters.

Report every hate crimes against the britons to turn them into enemy against the cops. Cops do not want that to happen. Make Britons rage.

No

You're not serious right? His videos are the most condescending thing on the internet.
How fucking dumb do you have to be not to see how he's talking down to you?

Spain here, saw a sticker the other day, about 2.5m up on a lamppost with "RAPEFUGEES NOT WELCOME'. This is a small to medium town.
It was good to see it, made me feel a thrill and some mild hope.

If everyone was doing it, it would make a difference.

I second this.
Also trigger the motherfuckers with stuff like:
"What are you going to do about it, faggots?"
or
"Our boys and gals in blue will find you? The only thing you can do is suck my dick you imbred niggers!"
Imagine their faces, this will demoralize them making them feel powerless and will sure remove the smug on their faces.

The britbong police invented twitter now?

Groups of men molest underage girls so often that BBC has a COPY AND PASTE TEMPLATE ready to go.

"I would like to pay tribute to these young victims who have shown courage and bravery by coming forward and reporting the horrific abuse they were being subjected to."
"I would like to pay tribute to all the victims in this case. They've displayed the utmost bravery and courage throughout our investigation and the proceeding trial."

Who are they quoting? No one, that's complete fucking fabrication. They made it out of thin air.

"Det Insp Lindsay Sherlock, speaking after sentencing, said the men had "abused their position of trust" with the victims for "their own sexual gratification"."
"Supt Andrew Carr, speaking after sentencing, said the men had "preyed on these vulnerable children" and "exploited them for their own sexual gratification"."

archive.is/CUyjn#selection-1563.0-1572.0
archive.is/Lyzth#selection-1551.0-1562.0

Again, groups of men raping underage girls are so common that they have a copy and paste template ready to go.

It has been said before, and will say it again

look how white and privileged those men are

This was posted after Muhommad Mohummad Muhhommad fulfilled his birthright.

Dial 999 and report it

What is a hate crime? By Wiltshire police

I don't even understand this shit
There's a gold mine on the Wiltshire youtube channel

no fucking way

That's right! You have autism now.

youtu.be/YOOQaUJWggk?t=14

"Black police association chairperson"

Did somebody say false flag?! These idiots are willing to waste resources investigating thought crime while Muslim rape gangs roam England.

Disgusting.

Because the US doesn't have nigger cops, right? Because the US government wasn't ruled by a nigger for 8 years, right? It's only the Europeans that do things like that.

Projection & D&C. Mods will not ban them as they support them.

Out bred in their own country, harassed by mudslime coppers, brits look to god for help, and KeK says: it is time for….

Americans are awake. Time for rapping.

No. Only cucks and other assorted snowflakes say, 'spew' after hearing it on the idiot Jewish box.

Troll the shit out of these pigs with your emergency being, niggers, niggers everywhere.

Niiiiiice. Now where to save that one? UK folder? Mudslimes? Pigs? The win has me overloaded.

It's illegal to dislike things now? hahahahah

Visit and see what it costs to live there hahaha then look into the taxes the poor cunts pay for all those mudslimes. It's why you leave if you can.

All this shit, the kikes want it for America. So stop making 'britbong' and whatever jokes and get serious because I guarantee you, a bunch of fucking Jews are working RIGHT NOW on doing it to you.

Here's their "positive action" page. For some reason they have a random cripple logo. wiltshire.police.uk/jobs/positive-action

Wiltshire Police has a strong ethos of equality and diversity both within the organisation and to the service we provide. We are committed to creating a police service that is representative of the communities we serve, and believe that in this way the Force will be better able to reach the aim to have:

this looks important

It isn't a "random cripple logo" you fucking ignoramus.
It shows that the organization has been indoctrinated in and adheres to the government's "Disability Confident" scheme.
archive.is/WYRnk