Emuparadis slow as hell

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed
archive.org/details/NintendoISO
128bit.me/
simplednscrypt.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you so scared of writing down emuparadise?

the internet is a scary place! Don't wake up the bots!

Works On My Machineā„¢. Maxing out my shit burgerland connection.

the site's up for me, but i can't download anything anymore unless i register for an account, which i'd never do in a million fucking years
it used to be a great little place to grab a game to fill a hole in the collection, but not anymore

downloading gate of thunder (328mb) right now without any trouble. no sign in no crap. unless you mean the forums?

Why are you even using a site where 60% of the dumps hosted are outdated or bad?

what are the best places to get up to date fullsets then? and if you say any private torrent trackers i will strangle someone since i refuse to use private torrent trackers (having to be concerned with seeding and notices is not an option for me)

Archive.org has the no-intro set and the NGC US set.

Public trackers have most of the CD based console up to 5th gen provided you're not looking for obscure shit like FM towns

Is there a way to download archive.org roms in bulk? they have some really good games

archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-01-03_Fixed

Sure the two buttons right of SHOW ALL let you grab the whole thing in one go
The torrent obviously lets you grab a torrent of the whole thing (you need a client that supports http seeds though or it's gonna be slow or impossible to get)

theISOzone seems very good.

The isozone is good if you're looking for very specific and hard to find content japanese doujinsoft circa 2000 / bargain bin PC games / clean .cdi rips for DC especially.
But they're slow depending on your location and while most of their catalog is actually surprisingly clean it's sometimes outdated when it comes to roms, but yeah other than that it's a good choice.

i use qbittorrent so webseed yes
jesus fucking christ i'll have to start categorizing my vidya more than just folders for platforms

GazelleGames
TheIsoZone
ThePirateBay

From best to worst.

I'm trying to find the NGC set with no luck

Rutracker has way more shit than TPB could ever hope to and if you're smart you can grab the magnet link from elsewhere.
PleasureDome is a big one too especially for more obscure things

archive.org/details/NintendoISO

my isp has been bitchy enough about that, cant take the risks anymore

Well there's always
128bit.me/
Which is rarely mentionned but has a pretty big 6th gen collection on site and a fucking insanely big 6th gen collection in the forums (seriously almost every single JP game for the PS2 you can grab there).

just when i was looking to pick some gamecube isos

Try a DNS server or something, m8. Just because it provides your internet doesn't mean they know what is going on.

Personal recommendation:
simplednscrypt.org/

There's that too
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:740a9d35fb250474dfb36370f7556b2d69cd2584

well, so far it is the only platform to get working Saturn bin/cue's roms (darkwater)

Darkwater isn't exactly something you should seek, it's the third best choice.
Redump is currently the most up to date and cleanest set
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:80bf06fbb19b0a8b2a02ecc985f6f218410e1e53

Now that's fuckin interesting, thanks for the tip. I think a good friend of mine will have a massive hardon at that JP ps2 collection, he loves that sort of shit.

it won't provide my internet for very long anyway because i'm noping the fuck out

I have pretty much everything a user could ever need for nes,snes,megadrive,genesis,ps1,ps2,n64,nesDS,Gameboy,Dreamcast,Acrade.

I will start a share thread soon for everyone here when I get my new PC in. I think that will be a saving grace for this place when the end time comes.

it's already the end times. this is only the beginning.

Oh, and also Wii and Gamecube.

Well lucky I took 4 weeks archiving and Cataloging old games/emulators and roms.:D

I live in Canada, I am safe for along time. Nothing is enforced in my town.

hang in there my subhuman friend

Why don't you use ur imagination instead?

Sega Model 2

psp

turbografx16

wii

gameGear

saturn

how would i use imagination if i'm a virgin

Fucking Jews. Like any of us will actually cave and buy things.

I am not much of a console guy, but I have the basics for my friends and anyone who needs them. I didnt even think of the Psp, Turbo16, GameGear or Saturn. There a shit load of good games out there that is for sure.

You honest cant think for yourself and know what to do with a beautiful girl when she is wet and horny for you? That sucks.