Breeding and the white race

Should more white men be having children out of wedlock?

On one hand it is supremely degenerate and niggerly to spawn bastards, but is it the only choice we have?

Birth rates win. Mexicans and niggers breed like rabbit and while whites are hamstrung by the hipster notions of staying children forever, women and their "careers", and constant propaganda.

Many white women have abandoned all hope and sense as it is.

Should we employee pregnancy with whites that are on the fringes with no intentions of hanging around to father them? Would this be a great asset in the future, or am I missing something? The potential to create more white children that could create intelligent white citizens through survival of the fittest could be a great asset.

Or is it too hard to get away with fathering multiple babies now?

Are you too stupid or too lazy to make yourself into a respectable man and find a wife that wants to have a family with you?

I'm talking about babies on the side, independent of a family. having two or three kids might not be enough.

thats what niggers do.
Furthermore, that's not what any white man actually wants.

One of the reasons Mexicans in the US and Arabs in the EU are growing in size and in culture is because of THE STRONG FAMILY UNIT. Yes, yes, Mexican and Arab cultures are shit and I'm defending that, but I am trying to point out that they both have some things in common like a more traditional setup in their family unit, lots of kids, strong culture and religion, they have their kids experience their history and culture, and they keep extended family close. White families nowadays for the most part FAIL with keeping strong culture and relatives close.

No, because most skanks will either abort the babies or make you pay for them and never see them. Kids raised by single mothers almost always turn out horribly.

I meant to type

The more whites the better.

No, no, NO. We're already well aware what happens to boys who grow up without a stable father figure in their lives. We certainly must not encourage that for the future.

LOL you mean government gib-me-dats stolen from white people?

family first

I want to have five. The problem is finding the right woman. (I'm working on that, actually an ideal subject in mind, waiting for her to get her shit together.)

They keep strong culture in their own country shitholes too, without gibs.

I'd rather hold off and find a strong mate to make super babies with than spawn 20 lesser offspring that are more subpar.

I can't be the only one that feels this way c'mon people

The reason mexican and arab cultures are in america is because they opened the borders. they don't have a superior strategy. they aren't supposed to be here, and they get special privileges. Also they break the law all the time.

That's literally European strategy.

did (((you))) forget where you were posting

Having a "modern" career was a trap. Computer shit requires living in/near the city. Buying a house in/near the city is impossible. The only choice is to change careers then find out those have all gone offshore. Welfare doesn't allow for many (quality) children.

Point taken but within the west, "white culture" becomes what everyone knows and then minorities have their own "cool" culture on the side. Mexicans, Arabs and niggers culture are implicitly racial, how can that be done with white people? Because it could easily turn into universalism as it has.

Truly the way to get more white families is to have more low skill jobs that white people can get. My great grandfather had 9 children 7 made it to adulthood and 4 had prosperous families. My great grandfather was a steel worker, his wife was dedicated to him even after he died because she felt all the support he'd given her and her children.

White men can't support a family, this needs to be changed, learn a trade don't get into debt, buy land and learn how to hunt four legged and two legged animals. Until trade deals become implicitly white again, its the only option, can't even pick vegetables anymore.

Don't try to beat shitskins purely through birthrates. Just stop letting them in and expel or exterminate the ones already in our countries. Trying to just pump out tons of babies in order to keep a majority will leave us with overpopulated countries that are still full of shitskins.

Nobody said this you dumb fuck. Obviously you use multiple tactics.
But having numbers is always a benefit in any kind of conflict. More whites is a good thing.

Quality over quantity has always been the white mans way from war to wedlock.

all i see is 11 libtard refugees welcome cucks in that image. look at that cuck excuse of a father

Most people here think the same way but just aren't commenting in here because it's a retarded thread.

I hope you're talking about having many children with a stable family and not having 2 children that would be pretty much the same if not worse off than if you had 8.

Because obsessing over 1-2 children isn't "quality over quantity" it's a reduction of both.

there is massive cultural damage that needs to be repaired before marriage becomes a "safe" option again
it's far too easy for a woman to hide her intentions and then royally fuck you five years and three kids later
that's still three kids better than no kids, but with the way the courts work they'll just go to the woman and the cycle continues

This find a good woman who will have 4-12 children. Personally I think Generation Zyklon is going to solve the problem for us but we should still apply ourselves and pass our genetics on… unless you have some genetic defects the race would be better off without.

Have many children with one woman and raise your kids right. This shit wasn't a problem when Christianity was still the normies moral guide and the Bible told them get married and have as many kids as possible.

No. Reported.

OP here - I don't think it's realistic for MOST men to have traditional family as most of humanity lives in cities and cities are full of degeneracy. inb4 "move to the country and train with your militia". It's just not a reality for most. A great strategy for those who can, but I think Birthrates trump everything. It's not like forefathers didn't have children on the side while maintaining a traditional family. To assume otherwise is stupidity. Again, this is not an attack on traditional values or family, but a strategy to help supplement a growing problem.

Also consider in the long run that more disadvantage whites would cause more racial problems and lead to a quicker race confrontation or large voting block. Also, reporting a thread because you're too much of a nigger to think and have a discussion makes you a fucking nigger. You offer nothing. To the gas chamber with you.

Breeding with "women on the side" is a non-sequitur. Women do not have the drive to support children, even attempting to do it will just land you paying child support for 25 years (yes, really) while "your" child grows up fatherless, confused, and degenerate. You, penniless and unable to support an actual nuclear family.

Have you not paid any attention at all to what single motherhood does to the offspring, you uneducated nigger?

Faggot OP aside, a big part of the problem of defending 'white' culture is simply that American culture was already too diversified to resist integration after all of the European races and cultures that immigrated here were blended together to the point of barely being identifiable. We give exception to white brothers now, but in the 18th/19th century, English-derived Americans looked on in disdain while roving bands of Welsh, Italian, Irish, etc., laborers fought along ethnic lines in the streets when they weren't logging or working in iron foundries. Without a universal, pan-European, distinct and socially exclusive white culture, there's nothing ethnic or cultural to circle the wagons around that doesn't generate ire for (((parasites))) to exploit with opaque D&C tactics.

American culture has plain and simply not generated such a thing for (((some reason))). Inter-generational relations are rather poor, especially in cities, and it makes sense since Boomers are by-and-large a bunch of self-centered, self-aggrandizing, spendthrift ingrates sucking the teat of their children and grandchildren, and Gen-X'ers are largely woman-and-cash worshiping degenerates that retired from the 80's burnout culture just in time to force their children into a strange form of soul-eviscerating behavioral and cultural sterility just in time for the freedom of college to turn them into literal human trash.

Really, I could go on a tirade about this, but relations are already bad enough, and it's not like my generation is going to set anything right. I just hope the children of now are going to be able to prosper in the wasteland we'll likely bequeath them.

Absolutely not.

Maintaining the white race requires things: suppression of other race's birthrates in the State (by whatever means; abortion, deportation, slavery, etc.) and encouraging the birthrates of whites through whatever means (tax breaks, cultural paradigm shift, mandatory birthrate, etc.) Many of these things are politically difficult and morally ambiguous in the current status quo, so what can we do?

So we do what we can do as individuals to make the change we want to see. Personally I'm not math-savvy; me going into STEM would be a waste of money and time, but I'm good with people and solving their problems. One of my plans is to go into the Northeast and help solve their long-standing drug crisis. Empowering and saving the lives of those involved, starting at the bottom and helping druggies until eventually moving my way up the ladder into policy would give me a better chance of improving white birthrates my own way. Not to mention I intend to do my part and have a brood of 4-7 children with a loving wife.

All you have to do is find that niche and do with it what you can.

You're not very good at this to be honest…

This is true, more so with Arabs than Mexicans though which tend to become pozzed after the first generation

Arabs aren't really a racial group though, its a linguistic group and there is a massive ethnic/cultural variation between different "Arab" countries, Arabs due to tend to be more culturally traditional but Islamism has a lot to do with that and most Arab countries are actually very nationalistic which creates a strong ethnic/national identity

Islam is autistic as fuck with all of its asinine ritual based doctrine but Muslims do have the right idea with allowing polygamy and not considering a woman's testimony as equal but some are also starting to get pozzed, pic related

I don't care if it's out of wedlock or not. I'd take five out of wedlock white children over 1 with a married couple.

hell no, 4 is the minimum, double you and your wife.

Reported for obvious jewish shill.

This is what i meant by quality over quantity - sorry double post.

If I had to guess, most of us are improving ourselves more for inevitable happenings that may be used to change the situation, being more likely than finding a woman who is trustworthy enough to wife up right now. I'm not suggesting a course of action, just the impression I get

It's what I've suggested for more than a decade now. But even out here, feminism, divorce, single moms, it's all hitting us hard too.

How am I shilling? I mean, truly, explain it. Explain to me how preserving our current fertility, with our fanciful lifestyles is better than expanding our numbers with a little sacrifice. I don't think I'm the Jewish one, between you and I.

Terrible idea. As previously mentioned, whites growing up in single motherhood would be of no use. Numbers were never the source of the white man's strength, it was always his creative and intellectual genius, along with a refusal to accept slave morality. It's like you fags keep forgetting that, even from living on relatively small islands, we conquered the whole world in the past. Have a strong family unit. Reject slave morality. It will only be then that we win.

Stop drinking fluoridated water. It makes you docile and infertile. Also gives you Cancer. This is why Hitler and Stalin used it in prison camps.

Besides being destroyed financially OP, it would just be aborted. But then you're a faggot so it really doesn't matter in your case.

genetics still apply. Any man in my family without a father would have become holy terrors, and there are uses for those. Encouraging it is terrible, but better white hellspawn than mulatto.

yes, starting with proportionally more people and nordics, with less advanced foreigners, and our nations reaching for greatness, not guilt.

Do you know why we look down on shitskins? It's not because we white men are just jerking off our egos. It's not because of confirmation bias.

It's because our race has always valued quality over quantity. Niggers (both sand and jungle) and spics and the like have always taken the quantity approach. They'll mate with any female they can get their hands on, inseminating her and immediately moving on to find the next. They take the shotgun approach to proliferating their genes, like the animals they are.

White men, on the other hand, have always traditionally focused more on building a strong, cohesive family unit. We recognize that a child needs both a mother to nurture them and a father to teach them. They need strong role models to grow up to be strong, intelligent citizens.

Why do you think chimps have such a massive chance to become criminals when they grow up? It's not just their animalistic nature (after all, a nigger is more likely to become a criminal than a dog is to become dangerous and aggressive). It's because they have a culture that doesn't value maintaining the traditional idea of a nuclear family.

So in summary, OP, you are of course a faggot. I know you mean well, but you would have us throw away the very thing that makes us human.

Whites in America used to have higher fertility than niggers did in the 1800's (in the early 1800's, white fertility was close 8 children per female). Many many times, they were out of wedlock. We didn't get to have 200,000,000 whites in America by just having a couple of 'high quality' children here and there. We do NOT have the luxury of caring about that right now. I admit, it's important, and I would prefer wedded white couples to have children, but that's not something that's actually affecting our race as much as it affects blacks and Hispanics. This is a fact. We need numbers NOW. Not tomorrow. Not later. Now. Non-white fertility in America is dropping rapidly, so this is our chance. This is how niggers took Africa from us, and it worked for them. We are white people, we're more clever, more adaptable. I am in no way saying out of wedlock births are good, but it's better than no births.

Agree.

OP again. So, reading through a lot of these responses (and thanks to the men replying with honest answers for and against and not just reverting to troll board personas) I feel like a lot of our thinking has been infected by the "Male rights activist/MGTOW/manosphere" bullshit that is out there. IE that traditional families are an easy answer to a complex problem. I think if it were the 1930's and America had a primarily white population than having nothing but close family units would be the answer. But lets face facts, this is not the 1930s and America is a war zone. If you admit that we are at war with the nigger, the spic, the kike, and the shit skin muslims than you must admit that any tactic is acceptable to win that war. If you understand war you understand that fertility always wins in the long run.

I submit that, yes - white people took over the world as a small minority, but we were also ruthless in doing so and completely self interested. That is not the reality of the world we have now.

Well, fags, here is my one and only official 'user'cement! We just found out we're expecting a third blonde bouncing baby - wife is due in early 2018. We don't plan on slowing down and she is under 30.
She is horny as shit, being pregnant again and we have sex at every opportunity. She also gets even more submissive when she's knocked up, like my baby inside her makes her worship me more than usual. It's true that they glow when they are pregnant and look oddly more youthful. Married and pregnant life is how it's meant to be.

Congrats. I don't disagree with you at all. But I don't think making as many white babies as possible is a bad thing either.

user I'm proud of you.

big if true, and yeah, truly young moms are hot as shit if they take care of themselves, like they get just enough fat to have a nice ass and big tits

anyway, congratulations user, I wish your family a happy and safe life

Good end to shit thread.

/thread

Polygamy is the obvious inbetween
t. Mormon

Wife insists on cumming in the pooper but this way seed goes to waste.

Only one kid after 8 years of marriage.

What do?

Assert yourself wtf

Say you want another kid, and insist upon it. Don't be a beta, man. I'm surprised you haven't redpilled her at least a little?

stop engaging in sodomy, sodomite

Yes, White Sharia should allow for temporary marriages for the purpose of impregnating less desirable white women who are not worth taking as wives

It beats the alternatives of… letting these wombs go unfertilized, marrying a 35 year old slut who has sucked 37 dicks as a real wife, or letting some foreigner fertilize her

Getting married in a western country as a man is for complete fucking morons, so yes, white men should be having children out of wedlock

For shame…

Good fodder. Have nothing to lose. We'll teach them all the ways when the time comes, I think.

It's a good advice but I am a weak person of many vices and she's even worse and more demanding.

I have made significant steps but the thing is that I was a leftard at the time of our wedding plus I've fucked up enough my life and career prospects so much she's practically wearing the pants in this marriage and it's nearly impossible to assert dominance anywhere outside the bedroom.

inb4: generic advice over self-improvement
Even though I admit that going regularly to the gym has somewhat helped on the issue I would appreciate something more compatible to the present situation, can't turn into Chad MacAlphason after 30 years of being a barely-confrontational beta in every aspect minus physique and moral conviction.

I'm against the creation of bastards no matter the circumstances. Bastardization is the ultimate practice of savage animal-like Negros and not of perfectly capable and self-aware Europeans

Good thing you're not in charge in, we would have a very noble extinction

I offer a middle ground of polygamy though. It's what every logical civilization does when the male to female ratio is skewed and the population nears ever closer to extinction.

You're the one on top during sex, cum in her baby maker without telling her prior. Never, ever, ever waste your seed again. If you have sex with that dumb bitch, then you are cumming inside her. If she wants to talk about it afterwards, tell her how you feel and that your decision is final. Tell her that you love the way she looks pregnant and you miss it. Tell her you want another beautiful little one with her before it is too late. But no matter how she accepts these words, you have control of your dick and what it does during sex - do not back down and cum in her from here on out. Be a man. Please dick down that bitch while you're at it, she seems like a terribly unhappy bitch that has too much control wtf

Seriously this, just fucking cum in her and tell her you want her to be pregnant again then fuck her hard until she likes it

I'd have no problem with that

She might be left-leaning but she's a freaking engineer and my daughter's mother. I'd appreciate if you would not abuse my inability to push your chin into your cranial cavity over the internet.

Benn there done that.
When I told her that late pregnancies increase the risk of autistic kids, snarky bitch replied that she doesn't mind since she already has experience on bringing up one. note to self: must somehow prevent her from following my browsing history

Could be good advice if I wasn't wary of more serious implications of an one-sided unwanted pregnancy, especially when I am not even fully convinced that I am in economic state to properly upbring a second child.

You'd be surprised how well a sexually satisfied female reacts to you. If you're good enough in bed and out, she's putty in your hands

Just do it user, do it so hard she can't say no like a doujin.

She can be moody and bossy, I admit, but she's far from being unhappy, she's like the Merry Widow with the Widow part being in the close future due to tragical dehydration. I have to compensate for the entire cock carousel that loose lefty hippy did not have BECAUSE OF ME.

Sex and oaths are essentially the only form of control over her I am left with at this point. Muh dicking my way out of every argument can only work that far and my urologist told me to calm the fuck down since my prostate has been inflated to 20 years ahead of its age merely an inflammation and no functional or structural issues but still a literal pain in the ass.

I once prevented her from voting liberals this way, senpai, but I am not sure that counts since I rendered her only physically incapable to go to the booth plus I took viagra for this very specific purpose and me going to vote for nationalists that same day was a Triumph of Will that would make even uncle Adie shed a tear.

She is being dumb and she is being a bitch. Grow some balls, you sound like one giant bleeding ovary right now.

You all don't know anything. For one thing, it's not preferable. You should take your vows seriously. For another, if you cannot be married, or are not married, the kinds of women you would want to have kids with are going to be high quality women who are older, who for whatever reason, have not settled down, so they are bereft of the means to have a child.

That's the only time I would consider anything out of wedlock. Young girls are in high demand, and knocking one of them up out of wedlock creates degenerate single moms who are virtually impossible to fix.

These older women who are pro-white and have serious eugenic traits are the only possible exceptions.

I'd respect your opinion due to having an objectively more successful marriage than I do all things considered. I just have to ask what were the conditions under you met and married, what is her background and what is your financial and employment history, cause without wanting to sound like a passive aggressive "bleeding ovary" I suspect the prospects might not be as favorable for the vast majority of Holla Forumslacks, especially how many of us are former lefties.

fix'd

plz respond

I am genuinely curious and it would be informative.

this is the only appropriate stance

only sons matter, get movin
you got food? water? do it

Want to pat all their heads.

Quit the opposite. That song of his uses total ripoff.

Rhianna is like the Literally Whore of music.

smallest yellowjacket is gonna be a snarky cunt, you can tell

Like 28 old?

We have plenty of sons with their dick in their hands. Bringing up daughters worthy of reproduction is what there's a real scarcity of.

women do nothing but breed and nurse, men change the world.
get to work on your wife then or your daughter will go to the slave pens

Call me old-fashioned or a cuck but I've always found the genetic fitness demonstrated by women in STEM fields as sexually attractive even before I got married to one, I personally don't see anything wrong with inherently capable women being educated as long as they don't become career-obsessed barrenfields that neglect their domestic and biological duties and as long as said education is not (((social "sciences"))) indoctrination.

PS: thread is anchored

Like your wife?

went to top engineering college, a few may have actually belonged, but would have been better off breeding and nursing.
yours is there, I say this as an only child because of a mother like that
>said education is not (((social "sciences"))) indoctrination.
they all are these days

ps that's not oldfashioned, that's child-of-a-boomer

It was love at first encounter for both of us. She got my stupid jokes. I wasn't a Chad checking out her rack throughout the whole conversation. We were neighbors and friends that would talk every night on our shared patio until she moved away and I continued to drink myself into oblivion. Fast forward a year and a half, I'm walking home from the store on a summer's day and she is sitting on her friend's front porch and she sees me. Runs up to me with her long Taylor Swift curley blonde hair trailing behind her after yelling "user!" from the porch. I turned around just in time to see her smiling face and catch her in my arms as she threw herself on me and I picked her up off her feet.
Our families are both divorced and we didn't want that vibe to start our life out. We eloped at a court house with only my childhood best buddy, a couple we were close to for her witness and her dad to give her away.
Parents both went to seminary, she reads the Bible and lives by it. She has never been left leaning. She was a younger sibling out of a big family and does not have a big ego - just wants to follow God's plan for her life - which is to be my help mate and "be fruitful and multiply." Plus, her older brother used to beat her up and win at everything when she was younger so she doesn't have any false ideas about being the same as a man. She knows how to clean really well and I don't say that in a derogatory way. Cleanliness and cooking are taken for granted these days and she is top notch at both. Our babies are taken care of very very well and she teaches them to respect their papa, never subverts a discipline instruction I give to them and they all get so excited when I walk in the door.
What are you, the IRS? We both have vehicles, have more space in our house than we use or need and we road trip lots. That being said, we don't own a TV, no Netflix, no drugs, no alcohol, no cigs, etc. We don't spend money on frills and we eat from home a lot.
I'm just an average dude with a science degree that I'm not using. I still work an hourly wage but it's very high pay per hour. We would be considered middle class.
I grew up probably very similar to you… difference is probably that I'm very good looking and a black belt, very tall with a deep voice but kind and cordial to women - my wife thought that I was out of her league even though she is a 10 too. She knew she had to have me and all I could do at that time in my life was drink and work. She didn't stop pursuing me even though I'd given up on myself. I'm completely sober these days and she did that. I don't know how - I put her through hell but she didn't give up on me.

because a generation of bastards raised by bitter single mothers certainly wouldn't turn into rabid leftists

I can't say I believe you
but if it's real, congrats
maybe them rosecolored glasses are necessary

the newest crop is rebelling against this garbage
they're finding that even in middle adolescence (read: when the teachers usually "get 'em") they're more accepting and desiring traditional familial roles and generally more conservative values

it was a long swing but the failure of parents causes that polar reaction, and the failure of the brainwashed (((modern))) parent is now brought front and center. I have faith in gen z. remember the climate america has shifted to in just short of a year now. right wing is becoming the "hip counter-culture" and fast.

the women are following. its the opening to right what was wronged.

That's probably our only similarity and most likely the only reason I managed to get married. Not that you don't seem to have earned what you got but you overall seem to have been blessed by your environment, allow me to say so even by the fucking divorce of your boomer parents. My mother on the other hand was somewhat religious and a traditionalist and refused to divorce my somewhat neglectful dad and his "problematic" behavior and that grew into us kids five siblings as reactionary anti-traditionalism out of which I only managed to escape due to NEETdom, social marginalization and consequent lack of peer-pressure and much free time to research having to bring up a blonde little girl in yurocuck country full of rapefugees also significantly contributed to this, every day I thank Dyeus P'ter I ain't living in Bongland cause I would have probably committed suicide by SAS-squad, I am also the only one out of five siblings at around the age of 30s with a child, even my big bro that would be an exemplary Holla Forumslack role-model if he was not for his peer-imbued xenophilia, who's also engaged to a much more traditionalist and submissive girl than my wife that never dares talk back at him for over a decade refuses to get married or make serious commitments.

If any girl held similar behavior in my cunttree she would probably be bullied to never leaving her parents basement.

So let me get this straight: out of your five siblings that your mom stuck it out with your neglectful dad for, so they would know him, she only has one grandchild and you blame her traditionalism for making you guys a sack of cucks? It's society at large that made you guys childless whiners, not your parents sticking it out together. I am blessed to be in a more tradional part of America, you're right about that aspect. Europe is lost. Move to Australia - it would be better than Europe, at least.

I am the only one not blaming either her or my father.

Weird how super families are majority female, or even families with 5 kids. It's always 4 female, 1 male offspring.