Ragnarok Online Thread: Weapon Smithing Edition

A sprite based MMORPG. First launched in 2002 in Korea and 2003 in the US. The Grandfather to Tree of Savior.

ratemyserver.net/

A handy tool to help explain quests/items/monsters/maps. A must have.

hero-server.net/

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

The private server we'll be playing on.

Key features of HeRO server are as follows:

Pre-Renewal

Low rate: 5x Base Exp / 5x Job Exp

Levels cap at 99/50 and 99/70

More can be found in Info & Features tab.

Guild name is InfinityCircuit

Type /bgm to turn on the glorious background music.

If you've never played Ragnarok, this is a great place to start. If you're an old adventurer this is a great way to relive those old times with a decent server that isn't bot infested.

Guide for finding out what loot is used in quests
irowiki.org/wiki/Quest_Items

Item of the Day for extra EXP
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Item_of_the_Day

Decide on what our WoE day will be, help each other level, gear up and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Buddy_Beanie
pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=woe
ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=areainfo&area=4999
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x6BeEQBEt7hyZ0IVSwv_L30s6_Wy8aUW8dLugzvyOG8/edit?usp=sharing
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Hatter#Mr._Hatter.27s_Card_List
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Bee_Wings
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Novice_Wing
ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60006
youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Fabre_Queen
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=553322825
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=702617326
ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60002
irowiki.org/classic/Kiel_Hyre_Quest
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=227663076
ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=50000&qid=50004
irowiki.org/wiki/Skins#Pre-Renewal_Skins
playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12261-custom-skinstheme-for-your-ragnarok/
pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Army_Supply_Quest
irowiki.org/classic/Rachel_Sanctuary_Quest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Novices can't really do too much. They have a skill that can be learned via a quest called "Play Dead" that is handy, but you lose the skill if you chose any other job class (I forget is Super Novices keep it or not). Get to job level 10 and decide on what class you want next.

Your basic physical strong hitter class. Carries a sword (two handed or single handed), spear, or dagger, and a shield (if you're using a single handed sword/dagger). Swordsmen can be built a few different ways. My personal choice is to build his stats in STR, AGI and some DEX. If you're going to be a tank, swap out AGI for VIT.

Toss magic bolts of different elements at your foes. Wields staffs or daggers. Magicians are best used with INT (for strong spells) and DEX (for faster casting) builds. Other good skill points can be AGI to evade attacks, or VIT to take more hits.

Long range fighter. Archers who are using bows require arrows. So always keep an eye out on your arrow count before going into the field as arrows are consumables. You can find arrows for sale in most NPC shops. Archers Damage with a bow is determined by the DEX Stat. So pump up that DEX. Similar to the mage AGI can help you evade foes while VIT can let you take more hits.

The Happy Merchant is here! Merchants are primarily used by players who just want to get more profits on the loot they sell to NPCs. But can also be used to sell items to players by setting up a shop. You'll find lots of player owned shops around towns. Merchants can also be good fighters similar to swordsmen. To be completely honest, I don't really have a good idea on how best to make your merchant, but if you'd like to fight with a sword, dagger, or axe, I'd recommended a similar build to a swordsman.

Extra Notes from another user:
"Two-handed axes suit Merchants.

Remember, the weight that you have on your cart makes you hit HARDER, therefore ALWAYS have your cart filled to maximum capacity with whatever useless crap you have. Try to reach the perfect cap.

AGI / STR are your friends with a Blacksmith. They hit harder than Knights and faster than them, exception of a Frenzy Lord Knight. Knights just are faster, last longer and are easier to have.

Blacksmiths / Whitesmiths lack proper AoE skills, and the best skills costs MONEY, so be sure if you want a merchant.

However, if this server has resets, that I dont know, you can perfectly fine have a Blacksmith reach lv99 and not rebirth him, reset his stats to DEX and LUCK to craft elemental weapons to yourself and the guild, you can also sell them to players since they are quite valuable.

Since you craft weapons, you can try to upgrade them beyond the safe +4, try to reach +10, don't go beyond that.

Whitesmiths (rebirth of Blacksmith) can UPGRADE weapons way better than the NPC with better % chance and with less materials."

Agile and quick hitters, Thief's can do very well for a new player who's looking to get a bit more out of each fight. Using daggers or swords Thief's can learn double hit as a passive skill to sneak in a little extra damage per hit. They can also attempt to steal items off monsters even if they don't fight them at all! Thief's are built best with STR and AGI in mind with some DEX thrown in. There are other ways to build a Thief but that's just my suggestion.

Everyone's best friend. The main healer of the party. Acolyte's specialize in buffing and healing other members of their team. Build them with INT for stronger heals and more SP or be a combat Acolyte and put points into STR. Ether way, remember to buff your self and your party members.

Taekwon's are a pretty interesting character type. They primary use no items to attack with other than their kicks. Leveling up Taekwon's skills are basically determined if you'll go ether Taekwon Master or Soul Linker. Level a Taekwon with STR, AGI or VIT and some DEX to help hit. You'll start out your early days being a physical fighter so be strong for now. If you decide to go the magical path of a soul linker, you can always reset your stats in this server (for a price of zenny).

Extra Notes from another user:
">I've never played Taek Master

Star Gladiator (Taek Master) are the most weird class of the bunch, depending if the number of the day is odd, or if it's day or night or what month it is… His power changes.

He can only have one of these powers in three maps, however, you can stack all of these in a single map.

It also focus on targets with the same name, choose wisely.

As you can see, it sounds pretty stupid, but when you have a Star Gladiator stacked a single map, they become GOD destroyer of worlds.

This little fellas deal MASSIVE damage on that map and are truly fearsome.

If you are an advanced player or you want to invest to be filthy RICH make a Star Gladiator and put your three maps on Morroc, where all the Satan's Morroc shadows are. If you focus the Ghosts you can try to lure them alone and 1v1 them into oblivion and pray to the gods that you get Diabolus ring, which usually costs a fucking fortune."

"Class: Soul Linker

The more mystically-inclined Taekwons can become Soul Linkers, eschewing their martial foot fighting to become one of the most powerful magic classes in the game. Soul Linkers can…

These buffs do anything from allow Bards and Dancers to benefit from their own auras and cast eachother's auras, to doubling the damage and halving the cooldown of an Assassin's Sonic Blow, to enabling a Super Novice to ignore many class restrictions on equipment.

These include heal-when-struck Kaahi, auto-revive-on-death Kaizel, damage ignoring Kaupe, and magic reflecting Kaite.

These include the immense slow Eswoo, and the trolling Eske/Eska

These include the knockback Estin, the stunning Estun, and the nuking Esma.

While they lose the ability to cast all of their kicks, they can still cast High Jump and Running.

While the Soul Links, Ka- buffs, and Es- Debuffs are fairly self-evident in their power, the Es- damage spells are perhaps the most impressive single target damage spells in the entire game:

Unfortunately, due to their power, they have several severe limitations:

In spite of their one-man-army PvE power and their extremely powerful support buffs, they are not recommended for a first-timer, as they usually require a stat reset (if not also a skill reset) after becoming a Soul Linker, are fairly dependant on a feel for the game's mechanics for their survivability, and a large amount of skill build pressure.

They are however a very solid second-or-later choice, as they are effectively the Magical equivalent of a Sniper, only with more mobility, more survivability, and lacking an ammo crafting requirement."

Gunslingers are ranged fighters who specialize in firearms, be it revolvers, shotguns, Gatling guns or grenade launchers (there might be more but I think thats all of them). Gunslingers will have to buy all there ammunition from venders, similar to how a archers arrows are consumables so are bullets and shells. Level up similar to a archer with Dex as your primary focus. AGI or VIT to dodge or stay alive longer. Gunslingers are pretty neat if you can get the hang of them, but NOT A RECOMMENDED STARTER CLASS as the weapons are expensive and the ammo is slightly as well.

Extra Notes from another User:
" This is a FUN class with NOTHING more. It's REALLY expensive to have a Gunslinger and ANY class do all of their jobs better.

However it's just fun to switch from pistols to shotguns or gatling gun just cause you can.

His skills costs money too even."

Ninjas are a little strange as they can be ranged, up close and magical all at the same time. Figure out what one you want to make and build accordingly. I've seen some pretty crazy stuff done by ninjas in my time, so I've come to respect them as a class. Plus they look neat. Sorry for lack of detail on this class, I've never successfully built a proper ninja so I have little to offer.

Extra notes from another user:

" Like the gunslinger, its an expensive class and not recommended for beginners.

However Ninjas can be of use unlike Gunslingers.

Melee if PvP. Magician Ninja if PvE and PvP. If you wanna throw shurikens in PvE delete the character."

"Cicada Skin = broken. With it, you can go full INT and punch above your weight, letting enemies push you away without damaging you, so you can smack them with fast-cast magic, then renew the cicada ability right as it breaks. Great for dealing with the ninetails and poison spores while sniping greatest generals two east and one south of Payon. Level 50 or so in no time flat."

Masochists unite! This is your class if you feel like suffering as a novice for 45 base levels. Super Novices (or SN) will find that they have all main 6 1st classes skills available to them! Whats nuts about it is that you're allowed to get 99 Job levels! So you can really get a ton of first class skills and mix and match. Mind that because of this builds will vary. But if you can deal with the suffering and strife of those first 45 base levels as a novice, this might just be for you.

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Buddy_Beanie

I highly suggest any new players attempt this quest. Not only will it familiarize your self with the world, but also unlock this wonderful hat.

"The Buddy Beanie is a hat geared towards lower level characters! If you are base level 85 or lower, then you obtain the following bonuses: +600 HP, +80 SP, 5% more exp earned from non-boss monsters. All characters gain the 3 defense from the hat regardless of base level, and it is refinable. It has a weight of 20, is equipped in Upper Headgear slot, and requires a minimum base level of 12 to use. "

A collection of praises from users in threads.

07/14/16 (Thu)
"The game has a level of open-endedness that only games like EVE can top, and this was further reinforced by constant updates of good content and a subtly enforced sense of community; players are also relevant to the game at all times, whether its to the economy through item/card drops, what content they can access,or community-driven matters.

We may urge people onto an easy fast track for leveling, but even amongst us being eager to share our veterancy, we all have varying ideas and strategies about how to play the game and progress, especially early on; and this is something that's even survived the era of forum/gamefaqs guides for literally everything.

Everything about the game, from its art to its music was solidly done and iconic; down to every last enemy and map in the game, which you could show to any RO player and they could tell you something unique about it; whether it's the weakness of the enemies there, the card the wandering boss of the area drops, the requirements to enter, or just the music.

To me, it's the Thief of MMORPGs; a game that's spectacular, only because it did things right, and it should've been surpassed far, far long ago."

07/14/16 (Thu)

That's a bigger deal than it sounds like.

Just saying RO is merely more open than ToS is an understatement, you can go anywhere anytime and party up with anyone to kill strong ass monsters to level fast or get good gear, you will most likely die trying though, because the monsters are a real danger even if you have the same level as them.

There are no questlines guiding you through the game, you basically level just by killing mobs and the few quests give you stuff like items, special skills and access to new areas.

The gear is much more solind in this game too, Instead of getting a new sword every 5 levels you can get a top tier neutral element frmo the shop instantly if you have the cash, note that it may not be the best sword, because those often lack card slots for advanced builds and they have no element. This makes crafting gear and refining a much more important thing right from the low levels.

The best thing in it to me is the monster layout and party playing, there are strong monsters everywhere and they can be anywhere on their respective maps, makes playing with a party very important in almost every place you go especially on the higher level areas. Of course you can still solo, but you'll be pretty limited and will have to tackle weaker challenges.

Note that when you kill an enemy, no matter your level, you always get the same XP, so no matter if you're and kill a lvl1 monster or manage to kill a lvl100 one there's no XP penalty. You still get shit % frmo the low levels because they give you low XP already, but killing stronger enemies anywhere is very rewarding. In most MMOs and even ToS if you team up and kill a strong monster you get shit XP because of level discrepancy, instead you have to go into shitty instance dungeons and kill low level strong monsters.

07/18/16

Leveling Tips

With a battle manual active, completing the following quests (progress as many of them to the last step as possible before using your manual so you have time to turn them all in and do the Rachel Sanctuary quest before your manual expires)…

The Lost Child

Rachel Sanctuary

Help Mikhail

Brasilis Dungeon Entrance Quest

Eye of Hellion

Will net you about 35% of 98->99 EXP combined.

Completing other quests such as; Veins Siblings, the Biological Weapon Quest, Curse of Gaebolg, and the Nameless Island Entrance quest should earn you an estimated 20~40% more exp based on the listed exp rewards. On the whole, this makes 98 -> 99 much less torturous than it otherwise would be if you were grinding.

Ok, thats the pasta served up.

So One of the things I would like us to do is start to figure out what our day of WoE will be. The server has WoE every Wednesday and Sunday.
pandoraonline.net/cp/?module=woe

Here is a list of all the castles with information on what mobs are inside. I look forward to hearing what ones you guys think we would want to look into doing.
ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=areainfo&area=4999

Also, that we still have our items from our oldbie friend here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x6BeEQBEt7hyZ0IVSwv_L30s6_Wy8aUW8dLugzvyOG8/edit?usp=sharing

If you'd like one you'll be marked as a Holder in the guild. you may only hold one thing at a time and must be with the title "Eternal" before asking. Eternal is gained after at least 3 days of activity (let me know if I missed you)

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Hatter#Mr._Hatter.27s_Card_List

Hatter card list for reference.

Pironi here, guess I can play a bit today…

I logged in to see u log out, get back here

shit, I'm busy now
Just unlocked the Krakatoa dungeon in case another big ass party manages to form there.

May I suggest this quest to some of our high level characters.

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Bee_Wings

-Return to Queen Bee after you help each bee with their task and you will receive the Bee Wings. You can always return to her and speak with her again to change which item you'd like to drop at a chance while killing monsters. The list of items you can pick from are below.

Alcohol Bee Sting Blue Gemstone Cheese Cobweb Darkness Rune Empty Bottle Green Live

Immortal Heart Karvodainirol Oridecon Hammer Professional Cooking Kit Red Blood Red Gemstone Royal Cooking Kit Royal Jelly

Star Crumb Star Dust Stem Venom Canine Wind of Verdure Yellow Gemstone

The artist that drew that really knew how to represent the different classes' personalities.

The Kafra is standing there next to the town's exit because that's all she does all day.

The Novice is checking a map because she is confused about where to go.

The Russian Knight got hit in the head but that's not going to stop him from trying again, he's ready to sacrifice himself for a reward, in this case of a stronger sword. Meanwhile, the smug Knight is just happy that he isn't the one tanking the forge blows.

The Acolyteslut has a mixed expression of worry over the loss of HP of her tank buddy and expectation of sucking his throbbing tank HP bar later.

The Wizard passing by does not partake in such primitive activities, but at the same time he's curious about the working of the forging process.

And then there's the Assassin lurking behind the Steel bag, pondering if getting hit in the head is worth getting his Jamadhar upgraded.

I didn't even notice the Assassin, holy shit. Isn't that also the pose he usually strikes when he's moving?

Nothing for me to do on any of my characters at the moment, so I'm going fishing (ingame). If anybody needs a level 80 or so agi-ssassin to tank in that fire dungeon or something, I'm down.

The rate I'm going, I'll have three characters reborn on the same day.

I think he actually holds his necklace when he moves.

Should I just respec as a Grand Cross crusader until I'm sufficient level to party with almost everyone and then respec again? RIP shekels

What level, fam.

Dank color composition m9

Go to neko island and farm nekorings for a bit. Easy job exp. You'll get it quick enough.

I heard roundabout after seeing second pic

This is, what, the third or fourth time this has happened?

Hopefully I hit 99 today

is this the end for soab sorry Mal my net died

Looks like some people are actually happy with the fact that our guild is in the server and boosting the population.

we have to go wider

I am liking str/agi/dex crusader much much more right now. I'm even living up to my namesake.

1. Finish the "Lost Puppies" quest. Repeatable every 24 hours. Just ignore the enemies.

2. Finish the "Item of the Day" quest. Repeatable after 12AM EST. Select Job exp reward. Amount of exp depends on your base level.

Are these wings tradeable? cause if so, they're pretty worth it

That's a cool, although maybe redundant setup Ahlspiess already ignores enemy def, making crit half-useless

Asked the server. seems they aren't.

Still they make finding some of those pesky items easy enough to come by.

I messed up the question, wanted to know if they're store-able. Seems like they are

I did buy a GAE BOLG and was testing damage. There wasn't much difference on nekorings

GAY BULGE is best used on dragons, as the description implies. You can also slot it for [2], with 2 petite cards it's the best spear against dragons.

Or he's protecting his neck.

I shouldn't be nearly as proud of this as I should be, but after two hellish days of work, I really am. Maybe it's just more "I'm glad to be doing literally anything else other than that." That won't last long.

Congrats on the wing mate, what mats did that require

All of them

Suck it, commies.

I wonder if red team got double loss exp as well.

Why would you want those?

my favorite

(checked)

It's one of the best gears in the game for a super novice/novice.

If you're serious about your meme novice, its a must have.

Nice digits, friend

Totally new to this. Where do I look for scrub tier info? What end-game classes are good? Which are garbagestank and should be avoided at all costs? Thanks in advance

Every class has its uses at "end game".

It's hard to really say. What class are you interested in? I'll be able to help give you an idea of what you're getting into.

Anyone in the 70-80 range want to join us for Anubises?

Avoid gunslinger, avoid ninja unless u have money. Play merchant as your 2nd character only after u gained a fortune on your main. The rest of the classes are fair game.

honestly magic ninja doesnt require a lot of funding if you're talking about catalysts. A supply of 100-200 fire stones will last you a long time unless you're using exploding dragon to kill everything. Rank 1 freezing spear is your bread and butter skill along with rank 5 cicada skin shed. You'll mostly be using the "first tier" magics (freezing spear, wind blade, flaming petals) for farming anyway

but flaming petals is total shit and I would gladly use exploding dragon as a substitute

Good party tonight.

Again, I'd like some thoughts on WoE plan. Like, what day we'll attack and such.

We'll need to be organized if we want to stand a chance against anyone else on the server. They have veterancy but we have the numbers to do very well I think. We just need to organize.

rip server

nm, it's back

We also need gear. Most of us are still using store bought things with a few additions. It's not impossible to win, just much harder.

We'd need to organize to get people to be on during WoE, and determine people's roles in the battles. We'll need solid teams of pre-casters for defense, preferably built for PvP (Safetywall, high vit, instacast and a clown for bragi so we have no aftercast delay).

Other than that I'm not sure what else we'll need, I'll admit to not having too much experience with WoE other than being told to grind for my gear more and playing defensive. The BG gear can make you freeze immune, and offers pretty decent defense against demihumans, but lacks slots so spamming BGs to get it might be a good idea, might not, depends on your role (Emp breakers should definitely have it).

GONG

New shitter here, IGN Radical Roach

Trying to become a thief but the Thief trainer by Marocco keeps telling me to come back once I've decided despite me having 10 job levels and 9 points of the basic skill. Is there another prerequisite or am I just talking to the wrong NPC?

Go into the pyramids (northwest from Morroc) and head to the center of the first map inside, there's another map there which is like the basement of the pyramids. There's an NPC there which will ask you if you want to become a thief. After that, you go outside to do the job change quest (collecting mushrooms), then head back to the pyramid NPC.

ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60006

See of this helps.

Cheers anons, I got invited to the guild and got help that way.

These BGs are making me lose faith in this server. The most dedicated autists of X years would rather forfeit games for EXP than play them, and they all hate the one guy that attempts to play the objective.

It's because they're massive oldfags that just want the exp and BG points. Objective playing is fine, but for them its a chore. Personally, I'm just there for the easy and free exp that they're paying for.

Askardt lost his shit the first time he started doing BG at the way it was going on. had a pretty massive rant about the whole thing.

If anything this is a nice way for us to get BG points that we can use for gearing up for WoE.

I think they should just get rid of the EXP gains because its depressing to sit around and do nothing just because its the most efficient way to level. I'd rather party somewhere even if it's slower.

Aye. When I saw what was going on, I honestly just went with it because it didn't feel like something that was going to matter in the long run, just a good way to get WoE gear and safe exp when we didn't have enough people for levelling parties. It's better than trying to fight the veterans who are 99 trans with +10 equipment and full slotted cards that partake in it every so often. I like to think WoE is where the real PvP will be. I recommend BG's only for the perks:

1. Slow but safe exp
2. BG Gears (entry level PVP gear, some useful in PvM too, better than most store bought stuff)
3. War Points to buy WoE supplies and useful generally stuff (WoE White and Blue potions that weigh less, WoE gear, blessing/agi up scrolls en masse, so if you're soloing online you can deal with things better, etc).

Or I don't recommend them at all if you're looking for gameplay.

what's the point of trying to become the strongest guild if this is our competition

I never intended for us to be the strongest guild. I originally made these threads because I wanted to let others experience RO in a good server and have a good time. But with the explosion of guildmates and people leveling up so quickly, I found it was only natural for us to give WoE a go. I just hope that we can become some what organized and give it a shot at least once. Win or lose.

In the end, as long as we have fun and make some good memories then its all good.

Worst MMO.

Think f it this way: we are Orkz going to war. Our gear is outclassed and our foes have been around since forever. We are the outclassed but outnumbering force of chaos and insanity that has come here to wreck shit up and have a good time doing so. I don't care if we fail every castle invasion: if I can get together with anons and see us take a single castle only for the entire server to rush us it is going to be all worth it for me.

Same here. They've been only able to see about 20 or so of us online at once. We've got a full guild of 76 members. If even half of us show up they've be shaken to the core.

I'm looking forward to see it happen. We just need to figure out what day and what time to attack.

There is already a schedule for WoE. Get together, try a semblance of organization, then go
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH

=WHAT DID YOU DO==

No worries, apparently it was something about Plat Skills PM them when you get the chance

At long last, I've done it!

Nicely done.

Welcome back to the level grind nerd

Do Transclasses get their Platinum Skills for free? The NPC just asks me for mats instead of gibing the damn skill.

I think on this server they get their first job skills for free, but not the second class.

I mean I got energy coat, but not sightblaster.

I'm currently on a laptop with no mouse, only my trackspad/touchpad/whatever you wanna call it

do you think it will be hard to get into the game with it?

Depends on what you want to do. Some classes, mostly melee classes, require fine movement in some areas for either mobbing or running from mobs. Ranged classes aren't really as reliant on fine movement. As support or healing classes, you'll need to be able to click on a team mate in an emergency, so I'm not sure if I can recommend them on a touchpad. So probably the best classes if you want to play right now would be either archer or magician, but if you want to buy yourself a cheap usb mouse that'd save you a lot of pain.

Of course if you don't plan to be on a laptop for more than a couple of days, I'd say just go with whatever you want, because the beginning of RO isn't too hard, especially on this server, but as you progress near level 40 you'll start to feel the difficulty move up.

You can target spells on people in your party using the party member list window. Just activate the spell or effect, and click on the leftmost portion of the name of the party member. Great way to keep people healed in the thick of things.

So, I was getting ready to transcend but before that I am going to do shit like unlocking Moscovia Dungeon. Are there any other places people reccomend I do the quests before transcending?

Comodos are significantly better - you'll get the same amount of xp as one bg in like two minutes, consistently, no wait times.
Hopefully we have a party for them.

Well, we have everything but a wizard.

Whats the level range? I'd be up to build that ice wall again.

Level range is all over the place (a lot of people are on alts) but I'm 98.

I think my wizard is at 96 or so. we should be fine. Let me log in in a sec.

Fuck a blackout shit shit sorry niggas i come back when i can

Sinbragi

Reminder that Loli Pope is far from pure.

bls hurry
my battle manual is wearing out aaaaaaaa

You were asking for it.

We were wondering where you went. The group sorta fell apart after.

I don't think I'll keep playing, shit's too frustrating. I'll probably just give all my stuff to Logan so he can distribute the useful things.

Alright, trying again and hoping the right guild members are on for invite purposes. Character is Hexbit.

Welp, good run, but my Internet has decided to shit itself. almost Job level 49, so I guess I'll do them dailies later to get back to wizardry. Lumilia callin' it a night, haha.

You can play Rogue and Hunter np, just clicking mobs and leveling by yourself. OR you could become a bard and just play songs next to our wizards, you wouldn't even need the trackpad for that :–)

It'll be alright, just prepare to suffer.

If it helps, whenever I am feeling really down I change to a character that is purely for fun. Right now I have a mage alt for when I am frustrated with everything and just want to blow shit up with power overwhelming.

I've done that too, made like 3 characters now. I'm just sorta grinding aimlessly and seem to miss every bigger undertaking the guild does.
The game also killed my productivity and I feel guilty about it. I should be working on my vidya.

Downloading.

How's the balance?

DBZ tier or do all classes have strenghts and weaknesses and one isn't completely countered by another one (high vit/def characters like a crusader dying to an alchemist in a second)?

That can happen, but there are ways to counter it (defender).

Some classes can counter others but some rely on partners such as healing and support classes like priest and bards/dancers.

mind that's mostly just in PVP. PvE is kind of open to most classes. even healers can kill things like undeads with heal bombs or even Turn Undead.

One "DBZ class" character I can think of is Asura Strike Monk/Champions. Those fuckers can kill anything when they set up right. It's awesome and very useful for killing bosses, but taxing on the player.

Anyone got any 60-ish characters? I'm making a bard and helping Hexbit level while I'm at it. Some company would be nice.

where are you leveling?

Nekos

My meme novice is in range. so send me an invite to the party when you can. I'm at the entrance.

Ah, the dullest shit on earth. I think I'm going to make a second account, because level 80 may as well be a sign that says THE FUN STOPS HERE, and I have 10 characters in the high seventies and low eighties.

You have three options:
Comodo (and die repeatedly, wasting potions and Yggdrasil leaves)
Grind forever on easy shit with the occasional stupid-hard enemy to kill you when your keyboard decides that you didn't press the fly wing button six times.
Farm shit for the Item of the Day for all of your characters, and equip them all with a billion fly wings to do the fucking puppy quest every day. 1 or 2 levels every day, yaaaaay. Oops, you started late today, and you have to work tomorrow? Well, that's one extra day where you get nothing done.

All problems can be solved with a large enough party.

True Poring Island is where to go after nekorings give 0.5% (level 70~). Moorings will give you about 1% for base and job exp. Whisperings are annoying and dont give much exp in comparison. Teddyrings give the best exp but hit like trucks so kill them from range if possible. Applerings give more exp than moorings but have about double the hp.

Stay away from pandarings, rainbowrings, and other MVP porings

Hope this helps a bit

Cupcakerings

Princess Knight Taming gave me a really bad fetish for taming.
I haven't played this game in years and I was a Paladin back when I did play. This is no good.

That grind spot isn't really that good, the only thing that makes it currently viable is double xp from comodos due to monster of the month.

There are other better grind areas (thors and scarabs for example) but they require more experienced players with better, usually properly carded, gear.

Also, BGs are shit, they're just more convenient. It's the kind of grind you do while you fap. Sadly, BG gear exists, so they're kind of required unless you plan to grind for days for a full set of pvp focused cards and gear.

I thought I was the only one

y-you too?

Wait a bit…

Fuck this game I can't believe it is the second time I am transcending.

I love you faggots. Never change.

I might never be able to play this

I'm the trap bf guy, I actually do it while pleasing/getting pleased by him sometimes.

Petpriest is that you

No I'm another faggot who hasn't logged in over ~10 days now.

Are you still in the guild? I've been making room recently for new arrivals. Just let me know if you want back in and I'll make room for you (assuming your out)

I don't know man, I burnt out pretty badly and now I've got a bunch of real life issues to deal with, I don't think I'll get playing again tbh.

Oh ok. Well, If you do return at any point let me know. Or if you think you'll be dropping the game, I'd appreciate your character name so I can make room in the guild.

Ether way, I hope you enjoyed what bit you played in our guild.

My name's MikitakaH, you can just kick me.

Not to sound like an ass, but You're marked as a holder. mind giving back the Orlean's Gown before you go?

I can do that, but later.
Don't know exacly at what time

Is super novice actually viable, or is it just a big joke class?

Alright. just trade it over to me or anyone else from the guild. If its to anyone else do me a favor and let me know the name yeah?

Speaking of holders, you don't have my Sniper, ShootyLooty, marked as such in-game.

It's all about the gear. I wold only suggest to make one if you already have the gear ready to go. Otherwise its just a painful waste of time. The Novice wings quest is only for if you're serious about making one as its a painfully annoying quest.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it.

niggers

I can't wait to farm birthstones and an Earth Deleter card to be able to PvM post-reset!

Oh that's what the rank is for
I'm Edrao and I gave you back the Deviruchi backpack I was holding - should I be switched back?

kita
I'm in debate about whether a mage build or a melee build would be a better idea while considering I'm poor as fuck right this second. Magic sounds kinda cool, but I don't know if that'd be more viable than a melee build. The melee build requires lods of emone, though, in order to be at peak. I'm sure I wouldn't need Mammonite in order to grind, but at terminal level I'd need it, and it concerns me.
I'm mostly in debate because the group of friends I roped into play this already has a Mage, so I don't know if we'd be better served with a melee SN. I'm also not in the guild yet, so I don't know if any of you would be better served with a melee SN. Also, I'm untrustworthy of the iRO wiki (even the classic one) because I don't know what a good build for either scenario looks like.

I'm still glad I managed to accomplish getting the hat and the job on the same day. Progress.

Sorry about that. I must have messed up after you gave it back. Fixed now.

Impressive work. I'd be glad to have you in the guild. Though I'm gonna suggest if you make your super novice anything it be a caster. Caster SNs can do pretty good work at most any level. It's just a matter of being geared. If you'd like I'll set you up with a super novice wand that you can use as well as a few other spare gears I have in stock. Just let me know your name and I'll get you in.

I'd honestly be okay with going with either, I just wanted to make sure I knew what I was building before I built it. Magic's fine, but I also don't know which skills to go with for it. Most of the builds online have the some of the same skills shared (Improved Concentration, all of the elemental bolts), but not all (one has Heal, another has second-level elemental spells), and I have no idea when to grab when for where. Also, the stat builds are all over the place. One I found has full INT/AGI, another has full INT/DEX. I had half a mind to go max INT, and equal proportions DEX/AGI, but I can't see into the future, and I have no idea if that'd be effective at all.

I have a bad problem with MMOs, and I always try a bunch of alts constantly, and only sometimes settling down on something. It's mortifying enough that new characters get announced on the server, and that I have to pass through Prontera square and having a gorillion happy merchants and a bunch of upper level players people watching me be a retard. Even though I'm sure it's obvious based on my player sprite who I am, that's why I've been posting in the thread when I need help and staying pseudo-anonymous. I've gotten off for the night and headed to bed, but if you catch me tomorrow, I'm Dollhusk. I'd appreciate all the help I can get, inexplicably embarrassed as I'd be for taking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ON-7v4qnHP8

It's not really a class for PVP or MVPing, but it has a few very specific farming niches that other classes can't do. Namely because it gets instacast bolts so easily, on top of having acolyte skill support (bless/agi/teleport/warp portal), it makes a good zeny farmer at places like moscovia, goats and a couple other item maps. I know SNs were great at farming stings, but that's kind of pointless on this server.

Those super novice gears mostly sell as trash on the markets. So its fine because most people have extras from running into low level boss mobs. It's not a big deal, but I can see how it might be when it comes to a new server.

As for your caster build, you'll have to do some studying into that as I've never successfully made one my self. I'm going to get some sleep as well, so hopefully we can catch each other online tomorrow and get that situated.

Be sure to keep any cards you get.

Server was so full of Hillwind Cards that they had to make a custom quest just to make them valuable again.

They use to go for like 50k each at one point.

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Fabre_Queen

I recall a guy trying to make a super novice with 150 DEX, since that'd remove all cast time. If you're gonna go caster supernovice, i'd suggest that.

Hah.

TAMMI EVENT NOW

Hey anons, so I downloaded the game on steam and I already have an account but all it does is ask me to sign up, is there any way to just log in or do I just give up and download it from the website?

Thanks, made it just in time.

You should be able to download an installer that only adds the private server stuff to the official install, though I can't vouch for it working with a steam install.

Go to your install file (should be /games/heRo or something by default) and run setup.exe

PORING SMASH EVENT SOON, FELLOW STALKERS

Because fuck this dull-ass event of shitting up Izlude, like I haven't seen it a thousand times on a hundred other RO servers.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=553322825

Though even they can get countered in PvP. If they Asura strike a wizard and the wizard places a safety wall on time, the Champion's Asura does nothing, and they'll probably die to the following SG/Jupitel thunder combo (assuming instacast and bragi of course)

Oh baby a triple. C-Count me in too.

Did this happen already?

Yes. I'd have done another one, but the save girl quest chain on my assassin is broken, and I need a GM to fix it again.

There's a bug where you are given too many extra letters to give to save girls in other towns, and they artificially advance the second part of the quest without giving you the items you need to deliver in order to continue.

This is relevant because after you get your buddy beanie, you go back to the Prontera save girl after you hit level 80, and you get an event bag.

TAMMIE EVENT NOW
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=702617326

FRESH (and not so fresh) MEMES

LIBERTAS YOU BITCH I TOLD YOU TO NEVER TAKE IT OFF AND YOU TAKE IT OFF 30 MINUTES LATER! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

Fuck I love that image, that one user just so hurt that his waifu will never be pure again because another user made her and raped her and he can't do a thing to stop it

Imagine crushing someone dreams for pleasure and only having about as much fun as playing a round of pac-man.

What game?

I think it's AA2

YOOOO now what though
I wanted to make a Acolyte but I don't know how to go about it.

Err
Now I CAN* connect to the server.

Anyways. I see but I can vaguely remember people recommending +DEX for cast times and such.

What would you like to know? If it's the job quest here you go:
ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=60000&qid=60002

If its for builds, I would just ask what sort of acolyte would you see your self playing?

Now that I'm sinx and going katars, could anyone help me out with an idea of the skill point allocation? So far I have max katar mastery, research and sonic blow but that's as far as I'm confident to invest in so far. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

I should also mention I'm going sonic blow build

Builds.
I'm was planning on a pure support Priest but it seems like a huge pain in the ass so I was thinking of going a Hybrid build if possible.

I would suggest for now that you look into Turn Undead skill. For a priest being able to one shot foes like Anubis can make for some semi easy leveling mid/late game. Once you go High Priest after rebirth you can look more into full support.

With a Turn Undead build I would suggest dumping all your stats into Int and Dex. Dex will like you mentioned help your casting time and when Turning Undead you'll really want to be able to do that as fast as possible. Having a fair amount of SP will help you and any allies along the way as well. Don't forget to pick up Gloria as Turn Undead is Luk based. Gloria will give you a short Luk boost that when stacked with your level 10 blessing will be a fine replacement for any allocated stats.

Just remember to keep buffs up and to be ready on the teleport button if things get dicy. That is assuming you're soloing thing. If in a party just do your best to keep your allies healed and to Turn Undead if you get the chance.

Let me know your character name and I'll see about adding you to the guild.

Full Support priest is viable to solo by healbombing undead if that is your issue. What do you mean exactly with "huge pain in the ass"?

I'm Greiss. AVE!

True to Logan.

Hey OP wherever you are. I'm in Prontera now, just went out of that crunch.
Can you PM me again?

You don't have to complete the captchas and vote to get your vote points, just clicking both links is enough

Wats wrong

Oi kinda late.
Anyways, the issue is that the path to connect to the server was blocked by malwarebytes(some antivirus), so I couldn't connect.
That was a mess to figure out.

So it's all good now? noice

How do i join infinity circuit? Ragnarok Newb here.

Post your character name here, and be online when Logan is on, fam.

Pedro_Avellano

I played ragnarok on polish server KDR in 2006, yet i seem to not remember crap.

Askardt here, we are about to do the Kiel Hyre quest as a guild. Gonna take a quick shower then we are gonna start.

Any level requirements?

irowiki.org/classic/Kiel_Hyre_Quest

Base 70, but you'll want to be 80s-90s anyways because Kiel dungeon is fairly tough. That being said we're all doing it together so as long as you're 70+ you're welcome.

WELL THEN, GOOD THING I HIT 70 TODAY.

Shit. I just started playing monster hunter with a friend. I'll pick up on it later but good to know you guys have a new dungeon to check out.

I'll join you in unlocking that dungeon later. I want in on the next clusterfuck.

Anyone else who wants in on Kiel right now, log on quick. We're about to start, we're sitting in Yuno.

Man its gonna take a while to grind–
Okay hello again, Greiss here. If you're reading this, know that I'm going to quit the guild for a while, until I get to level 60 or something, which is going to be slow because at the moment I'm hopping between 2 games out of addiction not including this one
See you.

I decided to just list off the Holloween Pets I got here, they are free for the taking. Just let me know which one you want in ally chat or PM me. Name is Libertas

3 Quve
1 Jakk
2 Ghostring
2 Pumpkinring
1 Diabiloc
1 Nightmare

If you're wondering what they eat, all the little nigs eat pumpkins, You can buy them from an NPC.

WAKE UP ELLY!

WAKE UP, ELLY!

Big thanks to brotier Libertas. I will treat my devilruchi well ;w;

Wake up, Elly!

Also mfw not Kuck Hyre

Wake up, Elly!

Hey Yullia you cunt, wake up

We're waiting on you

Wake up, Elly!

Did you guys start that mission yet?

My friend and I where fucked by a Rajang so we called it quits.

God, I forgot how the entire thing revolved around the guy being cucked years ago

Rajangs are mean fuckers but you can take 'em. Well, Greatswords are made for killing Rajangs anyway.

Post your face when you aren't Askardt___

You fucking nigger

E-enjoy your zerom card faggot..
Its not like I wanted it or anything…

I'm not salty. I'm just incredibly sad.

Alright here's the update to what I managed to catch. These pets are all up for grabs just send me a PM. Libertas is the name.

2 Isis
2 Munak
1 ChonChon
1 Orc Warrior
1 Smokie
1 Drop
2 Poison Spore
1 Spore
2 Porrings
1 Drops
1 Bungun
1 Baby Desert Wolf
1 Poporing
1 Ninetail

I had a Sohee lined up but it seems the game erased it because "lol overweight" once I tamed it. Also if you goys have soft aprons, I wouldn't mind getting them, not necessary for you to get an egg though.

This guy needs a guild name

Didn't we suggest Pokemon Trainer?

Beast Master

Winrar

HA HA
TIME FOR WORDZZLE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KvoWUbGrykYgjnFfAeEOv31GfuOF6vJc8ElVBrv7fw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=227663076

Where's the nigger that gives me the quest for the arrow crafting skill?

I went around the fucking town, entered 5 buildings and couldn't find it

the job manager directions are wrong (rather, they're from pre-destroyed morroc), the guy is in morroc ruins

Are you looking at a fucking guide from 2005?

ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=50000&qid=50004

When Morroc was destroyed they moved all the NPCs out

Hit navigate and search roberto

Do new people join regularly? This is starting to feel like every other private server I've been on, where everyone is high-level and there's no other low-level players anywhere to group up with.

Plenty of us are low level or transing or making alts so you'll generally have someone to play with.

Pretty sure two people joined today. In a week I think we get about 5-7 new people.

Invite please guild my name Rogulus

Invite me, name's animepro

I can't speak for the guild, but the only 2 new players I ran into in game were alts.

We got 4 newbros today
Based on the exponential growth by the end of the month we will either have 190 players in 3 guilds or infinite players in infinite guilds

same as me

To be honest, the main guild is filling up with "permanent" players. I'm starting to think we should make a secondary guild. Though I'm worried it'll basically be "the oldbies and the newbies" kind of thing.

One thought to keep it sort of balanced is to split the guild. half on the new guild, half in the old one. All that would change is your emblem/Guild Name. Ally chat would still work so its not a big deal. This would just insure that Guilds get even distribution of skilled players as well as a way to be sure that the new guild gets some experience.

Or perhaps this sounds like a really bad idea. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

You too, huh.

Alternator already works as a kind of overflow guild, if people aren't going to be particularly active, but still play, they can clog that up. We've been pretty good about cycling out old characters/inactive accounts, so I don't think we require infinityTransistor just yet.

The problem is that Alternator was just for alts. I mean, I could re-purpose it as a overflow guild, but I'd have to ask that we start removing alts from it. Not sure how keen everyone is on that.

Seems like a lot of work, I guess we'll be needing another guild anyway

Is anyone in the 71 range hunting atm?

I'm 71, you can farm katar of quaking with me if you like :^)

Beats grinding toy factory forever. What map are you in?

moc_fild16
I wouldn't worry though it's tabletop night tonight so I won't be around too much longer

So who's doing what right now?

Selling all my shit to buy a card ayy

trying to find a place to grind on my knight who is 72

I'll join you on my healslut - I'm Edrao

My bad, i was too busy trying high orcs. I'm not in any guild but the names Reziel

Shooty here on mobile.
Can't sleep, I'll join in a bit.

Lumilia will join you too

SerVivor will try to find you all and join as well.

Yo, planning to play RO for the first time with 5 other friends who have never played it either. We've decided on what classes we want to play and such, but I just wanted to ask if there's anything in particular that's important to know before hopping into the game?
Also how long does it take to become a Super Novice?

Don't pick super novice as your first class. It's super gear reliant and a complete fucking bitch when every monster in the game oneshots you since you have no +HP items.

Other than that, partying on this server is super useful even if all you're doing is killing monsters on opposite sides of the map. You can skip the job change quests with an NPC in central Prontera, but doing the quests gives you a little bit of zeny and items.

See pic

40k and a figurine that gives you +1 of your "main" stat is fucking nice if you're starting the game, specially on a server with these rates.

Make a merchant alt by the time you get to 2nd job or earlier. Discount and Overcharge give you 24% better sell and buy prices from NPCs.

You coming in game or not bruh?

Don't forget to talk to the job NPC again after you get the second rank. You get a teacup hat or a teapot hat that has stupid high defense, raises DEX or STR, and HP or SP, respectively. You also get 100k zeny, so that's nice.

Anyone training? I'm lv 46 and soloing is really fucking slow since I have to sit down for a minute after every kill I get after spamming heal.

Watcha name, fam.

"Dorito pope"

Do me a really big favor and when you and your group make your characters one of you post them here in the thread. That way I'll be able to find you all and add you to the guild easily.

As for things to know, do your novice training and pay attention to the instructions. It'll help explain some of the interface. Then once your out meet up and have me get you guys into the guild.

you should be killing firelocks at amatsu level 1. Got pneuma?

Don't worry about him, we're having a fun romp on Neko Island.

This guy won and I lost even though I posted 3 days earlier. Open both in a new tab and go back and forth.

Except he's in a non-standard resolution with forced draw distance on and free camera rotation.

See how much I saved! 4 zeny a pumpkin, that goes to 3636 z saved!

I am now complete.

Probably won because the GM knows the guy. At least that wouldn't surprise me.

Fuck you faggots for making me waste my time on RO again. Time to roll merchant, again.

Regular Pets
2 Munak
1 ChonChon
1 Orc Warrior
1 Smokie
1 Drop
2 Poison Spore
1 Spore
2 Porrings
1 Drops
1 Bungun
1 Baby Desert Wolf
1 Poporing
1 Ninetail
Holloween Pets
3 Quve
1 Jakk
2 Ghostring
2 Pumpkinring
1 Nightmare

All are free for the taking. If you guys got tame items you don't want just hand em over to me so I can go search for them and give em to any guildie that wants them.

I think Ive changed my mind on the pet thing if you want to meet up in game. I have 3 or 4 taming items i can get you if you want to trade for a quve

You don't have to give me anything man. Im giving the pets out. But if you want to give em to me you might help out another guild member looking for a particular pet. Name is Libertas

Do we have a set time for when to do comodos later? I'd like to farm up some pots beforehand

Since the only way to farm dolomemes on this server is with a melee class, does anyone know roughly how much flee you need for 95% dodge?

says 302 on ratemyserver but it says that on the (restats) version of Dolomedes

yeah, all of the new world content on this server is customized to not be broken for pre-renewal. I'm just wondering since we've had some people in the guild already farm bradium earrings.

I got a ton of pet taming items to give to you later user.

Cool, send me a PM. Im going to go afk and wont notice ally chat but I'll notice the PM. If you want a pet from the list let me know as well.

Oh damn I didn't even notice. I will message you later.

Also.

If I did the math right it should be around 210 flee.

Ow

bretty gud 5/5

HELP
WHICH DO I PICK?

Nice Get.

Go for both.

u did it lad

Once you're at 44 just start taking jexp every time, you need to hit second class as fast as possible as an acolyte

Once you hit second job though just dump it all into base exp, you hit job 50 at something like base 80 anyways

WE'VE BEEN A GUILD FOR A WHOLE MONTH

I'm glad to have shared this experience with all of you. Those who have come and gone, I appreciate your being with us. To those who are still with us and pushing us forward into greatness, I would like to show my thanks by holding another little get together soon. Hopefully we can get a few pictures and such.

You've actually been keeping track? Fucking gay faggot.
Thanks for the good memories.

rip Bang rip sonic :(

Bang may return if his computer issues are resolved.

I want benis man to return to at least give me back my +7 Pilgrim hat. That hat is rare as fuck.

i just want benis man back
we've grown so much

god took the wrong BR

So how much would this thing even go for?

Not sure how much it would go for, but that looks pretty nice for a thief class.

I'm gonna estimate 1-5mil? what does it slot into?

It slots into a weapon apparently

Quite a lot more than that, crit builds are niche but mobster is one of the best cards you can get for it, on top of being very rare

With the inflation this server has, I'd say ~50m but it's probably quite a bit lower, but people can get desparate for that card.

So what time would be good for another photo op/item give away hosted by me?

I'd like to do it today, just I want to get as many people that I can into it.

t-thanks

Wow. you should go buy a lottery ticket.

Which is the better wand for a full support priest?

The Glorious Cure Wand seems like a straight upgrade to the Strong Recovery Wand, but the Speed Recover Wand's faster aftercast delay and INT and DEX boosts are slightly tempting.

Perhaps its because I haven't looked, but I don't recall seeing those in BGs list of items.

Maybe I just wasn't looking hard enough?

It only shows items that you can equip.

Yeah, I'm thinking of just vending it and using the money to buy a sohee.

Can I get an invite? Character name is "Dorito Pope"

Main guild is full pal, I think there are plans to make another one though or maybe re-purpose the alt guild.

Are there any parties going on?

Not that I know of, what's your level someone might be looking for a priest

[spoons rattling]

72/43

Hey Logan, next time you get on try to get a hold of Baby Eddga, he wants to try to get some of us actually WoEing so the server's woe scene isn't so dead

Hit him up and see what exactly he wants of us, seems like a decent enough guy although I don't want to get roped into any "contracts" :^)

There needs to be an edit of that dog in a burning house saying "this is fine" but with edited scarabas in them

We are doing Scaraba right now. If you are level 88+ come join us

This is a very rare card, and a very good one for crit builds (namely sinx). Don't sell it for cheap.

That card might be rarer than MVP cards in the server

So was 35m too cheap for it? Should I go full merchant and try to sell it for 50m or higher?

Rip me

We are not doing BGs you can close your porn now

Ain't BS, I'm tellin ya, Sakurai

35m is maybe a good price, but never say your price first. Let them offer

how do you guys get these cool UI themes? I don't remember seeing these when I poked around the settings

Mine came with the full heRO installer.
You can get others irowiki.org/wiki/Skins#Pre-Renewal_Skins
and
playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12261-custom-skinstheme-for-your-ragnarok/

Which I'll probably do sometime soon.

Why do all Wizards have literally the same personality
Keishiro, Graendol and Askardt are literally the same guy playing three character at the same time
Are all personalities within a class the same are people drawn to a certain class similar

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN BOIS

That guy was pm'ing me as well. Seems they're really desperate for people to play with

i hope this is satisfactory

Perfect

We need more great OC.

Got a bunch of hair coupons so trying for something more edgy than the one I started with. Thoughts?

I like it.
But one thing, it isn't the stock one, right?
I think i need to change my hairstyle.

We should start organizing parties to get low % drops for the guild. Isillas/vanberk, pasana/minorous are a good start, and we can figure out what we need so we can go after it. Maybe even morroc shadows.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm not in the guild at the moment, but I really only play to assist others… and to loop my characters. The crawl from 90 is indeed hell.

Drop parties would be a good idea, I've been levelling alts and farming in less-than-optimal areas to try to get my hands on cards like Vanberk/Isilla.

Playing this game only reminds me of ROSE online. God I miss that game.

Same kikes made that

>Make Magician fucking quest is broken
JUST

shit nigger you really fucked up

M8 I'm a Zimbabwe tier poorfag I'm taking every skillpoint and job lvl bonus stat I can get.

alt+v
option
Video configuation
Skin

You don't max any bolts besides fire as a wizard, only as sage

Pic related is how I imagine us going to WoE will actually be like.

I like it so much

Might want to take a second look at that image. :*)

That IP is form 12 hours ago, it probably switched out by now.

I want to love-love the GM assistant!

Q U A L I T Y

That fucking anatomy.

>Meanwhile, the Banker looks almost professionally done and has an eerily similar art-style to Broquest and Breeding Season

It's a mystery.

pandoraonline.net/heRO_wiki/index.php?title=Army_Supply_Quest

if you wanna get a bunch of friends in on the fun, do this and hand it out the day of. All the stuff is farmable and you can repeat it as much as you want.

(even though it means not meeting the qt loli pope)

Nah it says it right there, there's no reason not to do the quest if you want the cap/still want to do the entrance quests (I recommend doing so, most of them give good exp and rewards):
Note: The dungeon names will be in green text if you have already unlocked them. You will still be able to complete the entrance quests later for these locations if you unlock them in this manner.

irowiki.org/classic/Rachel_Sanctuary_Quest

This is the one you've gotta do for rachel sanctuary. Seems easy enough

This is extremely relevant.

W E W

I made a vender merchant but I can't open two clients at the same time for some reason
what do

I'm gonna do that and unlock Nydd, the only one still left locked.

Unfortunately, the owners of heRO don't want people multi-boxing on a single PC, but don't mind multiple computers running RO at the same time (the idea being that they don't mind friends/family playing together but they don't want a single person playing with multiple accounts on at the same time), so unless you have a second computer to run as a vend, just keep them vending when you're not playing. Hard to find a good space though, most of the vendors never log off, probably from long time players. Best thing you can do is offers your goods for Sale on #main, when multiple players are on, or wait for a B> request.

There's no way that the guy with a thousand VN merchants
is using a billion PCs to sell shitty loot, there must be a way

use @autotrade to log off and keep your merchant vending.

@autotrade is enabled o the server.
You still need to make a separate account for each merchant though.

Is this in the original game?

wew

Most likely. Proper punctuation is the easiest way to distinguish between original and custom content, at least on this server.

Probably more localization bullshit, but considering what's going on worst korea right now, I don't know.

I really hope this is a joke rather than a serious. I puked a little in my mouth.

Image reply. Megumin is the best.

NEW THREAD