27th July White House Press Briefing

Official White House YouTube Channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=2K9InYdu0IE&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=lqtlQrStKWR5kptv-6

Will they talk about pizza arrests or DWS IT employee or will it be more trans baiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKz58I57BNA
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/27/politico-receives-white-house-security-access-protocols-leak-scaramucci-financial-disclosure/
circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What time does this start at?

roughly 15 more mins

I hope Scaramucci insinuates that Rinsed Penis is a "knee-knocker" again during this press briefing.

tfw its been 15 minutes and it hasn't started yet
There was also talk in congress about opening an investigation into Comey and Hillary. I wonder if that will get any attention.

Also CIA just rebranded the rebels. They aren't ending funding or training.

It's DC man and under Trump's not giving a shit 'on my timeline'

ITS STARTING

VISUAL

HOLY FUCK CHINA THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO DDOS JEWTUBE

キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━ッ!!

HOMELAND SECURITY

started

ICE and deputy AG on stage to discuss developments.

MS13 GONNA GET A MOAB

Holy shit did he really say that?

uh oh, they're bringing out the chinks. watch out ms13

Sessions brought friends

Seeing full-blooded chinks speaking without an accent is always so disorienting.

Holy fucking shit.

THE JUDGE COMES TO THEM

DOJ AND ICE AGENTS WORKING WITH LOCAL AUTHORITIES IN EL SALVADOR ARREST OVER 100 MEMBERS OF MS13
ARRESTED GANG MEMBERS IN THE US WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DEPORTED TO EL SALVADOR IF THEY HAVE WARRANTS, OTHERWISE THEY'LL BE IMMEDIATELY DEPORTED UPON RELEASE
NO MORE JAG FOR SANCTUARY CITIES

haha sessions drnying grants to sanctuary cities

ICE head on stage

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

I take it as a sign of respect, unlike the beaners that are sure to roll their Rs real noticeably when pronouncing mexican names or nigs that can't even be bothered to achieve 50% correct grammar.

What?

3333 arrests

Won't El Salvador just execute them. Jesus the winning never stops.

3,311 ICE gang arrests so far

didn't mean to quote

THREE THOUSAND ARRESTS=

This is the guy that said no type of alien is off the table. Holy shit, he's based as fuck.

beaner gang bangers btfo

SANCTUARY CITIES BTFO

It's happening. It's fucking happening. They won't be able to defend their position in the eyes of the nation when its framed as a gang issue.

lolol muh "immigrant community"

pls.

The fucking audacity.

This is the opening shot of today's barrage.

New narrative: Only beaners are hurt by these people, they'll need more gibs now.

We should let ching chong gookeroo go full asian on these gangs.

Sanctuary cities getting ripped.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS NOT OFF THE TABLE.

wew

check twitter

Chimpcongo on suicide watch.

hes going to knock on some doors.

Never send an Asian to do a HAPA's job.

the reporters sound like elementary school students.

I fucking love this administration

BTFO.

You chose the Chaos Candidate.

Looks like WH user was just just some ICE Agent LARPer

They are infantile look at what they want and then look at their tantrums when they don't get it.

Its refreshing but I want more!

THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS

Illegal immigrants are by definition criminals

He ain't falling for the kikes traps. Bluntly calling the media out with their bullshits.

Illegals btfo

?

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
ILLEGAL

They've gone through j-school, what do you expect? All the can do is repeat memes and read off scripts written by (((agents))) for them.

he just said that

exactly.

I like this guy, but he does sort of have a speech impediment. I wouldn't tease him to his face though, that's for sure.

THE PRESS CONFERENCE HASNT EVEN STARTED YET, user.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T COMMITTED ANOTHER CRIME DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE SAFE

Its what happens when you try to remove masculinity from men & society.

He's like one of those bulldog cops out of 40s movies.

Fuck off, we need goys like this that will do what is right.

Neck yourself. Don't call honorable white men "goys." You sound like a nigger calling other niggers niggers.

Better than Spicers ponyfagging ass. This dude should be press sec.

He kind of talks like he has a swollen tongue.

Fuck yeah we do, although calling him a goy is sort of weird, like implying he is doing something for the Jews by ridding us of gang banger pieces of shit.

NO ILLEGAL IS SAFE

True. But WH user claimed a big story on Politico(before noon today at the latest) and to keep an eye on the trumps tweets. So far its been all about MS-13. But I have been heavy in pedo-gate research. CIA/Clinton/mexican gangs definitely have connects. Hoping that's where this ends up going or some other truth bombs go off.

Reporters getting roasted by stories they never reported

Holy shit it's like watching a teacher talk down to a room exceptionally dumb students.

Never understood Spicerfags tbh. The guy was kinda dumb. Never really BTFO'd anyone, never saw the excitement.
But I am loving Mooch.

Now, which will be first? "Muh Russia" or "Muh transphobia"

Obama care repeal tonight?
Did she just fucking say that?

saw her at the Mucci reveal, she's mine now.

REPEAL
TONIGHT

Low energy Sarah is literally trying to bore everyone to death again.

She just confirmed preibus is about to get btfo

Trans for sure

Checked for muh transfags.

Fucking finally, repeal it and move on.

Lügenpresse!

White male teacher trying to instruct a room full of niggers.

Excellent!

Both

TRANNIES BTFO

Lindsey gram threatening anyone
Lügenpresse taking it seriously…..

press corp has more than its fair share of genetic deadends

thas rite!

announcement isnt policy.
its fucking first grade.

Freedom Healthcare Bill Vote Confirmed

Illegal immigrants and trannies
B
T
F
O

do we have an ID on her yet? Inquiring minds want to know.

Nigger admitting the skinny repeal likely to go through.
Liberals will claim this as a victory anyway, because they'll say "Trump didn't do everything he promised."

Just trying to make Trump look like a fool by implying he might actually believe that him tweeting something becomes policy or law.

I like the reaction of the reporters when real shit was talked about
"The things I've seen, kids killed, raped, tortured…vats of people goo…. executions, amputations, drug whores…"
"So does Trump have no confidence in his staff?"

These people are not people. They should all be burned alive.

Good analogy.

NO FUCKING TRANNIES

It's like even after all this time they haven't really accepted that he isn't a joke, he won the presidency, and he knows what he's doing.

We really need someone intimidating like that for these faggot media shills. They should lock them all in there too, like where the locking is heard real loud right before he comes on the stage. We need someone who is constantly deriding them for asking the stupid questions they ask, unapologetically shredding anyone stupid enough to ask a loaded question.

This is not a question, this is how you append an insult to make it seem like a question.

Smacks lips Um … biggafooking skkineee SKkkinney
Bixnood

Does the President hunt trannies on his private island for sport? We're just asking questions here!

This guy is such a faggot.

FUCKING HELL

Looks like the guy behind her dug up some gold.

Cof bin dub ho muhfugga

THANK YOU SARAH

He was moved back a few rows lol.

THANK YOU SARAH

THANK YOU, SARAH

Not this fat turbojew again, please. If there ever was someone in dire need of a gassing it's this motherfucker.

Wait, the Freedom Bill? I missed that one, what was that one about?

Why isn't #VatsOfPeopleGoo trending yet?

Freedom Healthcare Bill.

muh russia bill

Killing the last remnant of Oboingo's "legacy"

Never underestimate the inhumanity of subhumans, never.

Oh, so we're just gonna have the freedom to not have an obamacare replacement?

They're all kindergarteners

Better than Sean 'leak spin' spicer

RINOS GET OUT

idk nigger smell has staying power.

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS FROM WAPO

Stop encouraging that term.
Republicans suck even when they're "real republicans."

I hope they will lock up most of the people there in that room some day, throw away the key and seal it in a Chernobyl-like sarcophagus for all eternity…

more fake news from the Washington Post

Here we go boyos, nigger asking a good question.

oh FUCK NEGRO BROUGHT UP PAKI IT

OH SHIT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT THE SAND NIGGER

Here we go.

Oh shit, this nigga woke af

Alex Jones press pass when???

Can you spot the cryptokike? Here's a hint. He's wearing makeup.

Oh boy, a nigger actually brought it up. Thanks nigger.

Liberals aren't people.

Fuck it was nothing!

Thank you nigger

I like how they are all ignoring any information that would help Americans stay safer, or help the ICE agents take the cartels out faster.

The lugenpresse needs to be gassed. They are all traitors to the American public. They are wasting the 1st amendment right that our founding fathers fought and and died for. They should all be tried for treason.

Oh shit, nigger. What are you doing?

Who the fuck is the bitch asking for an apology from trump. Fuck off media slut.

nigger brings up actual story
Lügenpresse: BOY SCOUTS!!!

the force awakens?

Hitler trips checked. Staff should leave the room and then gas these shills.

I was thinking about the one wringing his hands in kike fashion. Though it could just be because he's too poor to own a cellphone. He's one of the few not holding one.

Barron piloting a groid bot

lel russia

Did Sarah just bring up Fusion GPS?

RIP RUSSIA CONSPIRACY THEORIES

RUSSIANS MADE THE PISS STORY UP AYY LMAO

T-thank you s-sarah

Lel.

BTFO

M
E
D
I
A
BTFO

FUSION GPS AND MEDIA BTFO.

IRISH EXIT.

Trying not to say Sean accidentally.

HAHA GET FUCKED

The ending should always be as it should. Trash the media with its fake news, end the briefing and watch them squirm.

maybe this is where the names drop?
youtube.com/watch?v=LKz58I57BNA

To recap:
Illegals eternally BTFO
Sanctuary cities eternally BTFO
Trannies eternally BTFO
the media eternally BTFO
muh Russia eternally BTFO
kek/10

Stopped checking these threads for months but I'll just confirm I still have a claim on this one tbh.

Also Sarah is great. That last part before she left really triggered that whole classroom of retards.

what was the upcoming event she was talking about?

8/10 No massive bombs but good enough I guess.

I'm late to the party and catching up with the video…

caught this on first question to the big enforcer dude.

The president's next event

No, but thanks for the suggestion.

plllllllllllllllllllllllz

i'm ready. public hangings for all child sex traffickers.

anyone who has a problem with it gets put on the line to the gallows

And a few more stories, too. Lots of happenings today. We could also see Obamacare repealed later tonight. White House user was right. Other anons mistakenly thought he meant one big Happening. But it was many smaller happenings happening at the same time.

9 hours left in the day too

I can see it now.
Trump thanks the responders, then continues on to show what they are doing to deal with the criminals behind the shooting. Hillary is dragged infront of the stunned crowd and summarily shot. No speech no nothing. Trump looks out onto the crowd of stunned reporters and simply says. "Let's clean the rest of the swamp ladies and gentlemen." Hundreds of Boyscouts step from the shadows brandishing knives and butcher them.

In other words all jews,leftists and illegals.

It had better…..find the bill Obamacare document kang nigger signed after its repealed and send it back to obama with a void stamp over it.

So are we officially at war with the cartels now? Should make our border regions extra fun

Please user, I'm trying not to masturbate.

We can print our own copies and void it. Then leave it on the doorsteps of liberals. They'd flip their shit.

My tears of pride as I watch my 14 year old son slaughtering leftist scum.

PENCE IS UP

It begins…

Pic related?

WOJAKS HERE

SCALISE IS OUT OF HOSPITAL!

I went too far didn't I. dammit!

SCALISE LIVES

Well I'll be, Scalise is out from the hospital and not mysteriously died there.

And if you raised him well he'll bring you home a pinkie.

SCALISE LIVES PIZZAPEDOS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BIG BEAUTIFUL VOID STAMP

BASED DR SAVA

a pinko pinky

TRUMP SOON

TRUMP NOW

THE PRESIDENT HAS ARRIVED

I know that's you Carlos.
You have to go back!

Could be larp, could be this:
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/27/politico-receives-white-house-security-access-protocols-leak-scaramucci-financial-disclosure/

Relatedish:
circa.com/story/2017/07/26/politics/james-a-baker-fbi-general-counsel-is-allegedly-under-an-investigation-for-leaking-classified-information-to-the-media

Is President Trump reading off a teleprompter?

Yeah there was one near the door.

Seems like it. He keeps looking back and forth between a teleprompter on each side. Also you can tell from his cadence he's reading.

Yeah, he usually does them when he's not at rallies. Although he allegedly goes off script often.

That was off script.

Second shooter alluded to?

m-maybe?

he said he, not they

Any update on pic related? I'm praying for a habbening birthday today. Work went slow as hell today and I'm ready for the shit to hit.

He is speaking about the shooting of course he has a prepared statement you dolt.
Its only retarded when you get a low IQ moron like kang nigger that can't function without them and uses them to address kindergartners, hell he fucked up trying to read them several times.

It's quite obvious when he does.

the manafort part of that proved true.. so lets see

who was that he kissed on the forehead? didnt get her name

Watch as the media cries rape because of the kiss.

perhaps hes trying to enrage the democrats so they pull out their supposed trump card

He literally grabbed her by the pussy.

The wop cop grill is a qt.
Claimed

Trump holds all the cards. All they have left is jokers and a card with instructions.

You'd think they'd have read that one by now. Then again I don't think they can read very well.

It's behind a blue uno reverse card that's covering it.

Don't forget they are faggy enough the cards probably gave them paper cuts.

They think they're the only ones with the instructions, and so are trying to cheat to win, but everyone else already knows the cars well enough to not need the card to pad their hand.

She looks pissed.

you know what to do

Drew Carey in cop form

Isn't that the lesbian hillary supporter?

Dem crackas promiz me watamelon!

I like it.

kek

Libtards will believe this. Let's do it.

CHECKED

Bombs away.

Checked!

The familiar sounds of baseball were interrupted by bullets of which there were many

At first I thought it was the crack of a baseball bat. Then I remembered it was cucks practicing.

Last I heard they were bitching about not being able to handle all of the returning criminals, like they're being overwhelmed. Filthy sudaca animals are not the white man's burden for fuck's sake. Don't even send marines, just bomb in enough that the Panama Canal gets widened by one hundred miles. Funny how us whites are responsible for the only thing of any relevance is that jungle shithole.

Meh

Ha!

Nigger Hatin Sessions is down in El Salvador laying down the law for these useless beaners.

The MS-13 holocaust is long overdue. Hope they make it real.