old thread past page 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCdvP2BoHt2gWL3aWVt1FtbQ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55761450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're always a treat.

Ta da!!!!!!!!!!

a marginal imrpovement over the original , still an improvement nonetheless

This shit makes me want to put together a computer together with old ass parts just so I can install windows 98

last one before I go to bed

Why did they have to replace this intro with the edgy business that's been happening the last few episodes?

fucking christ
youtube.com/channel/UCdvP2BoHt2gWL3aWVt1FtbQ

Holy fuck that is annoying

10outta10 , would summon the old ones to negate all existence if that meant this thing was never made

could work , they already made a Mirror's Edge rip off that was better than anything under the licensed name would've been

whoops no file

damn it, again

That's the ketchup girl, isn't it?

amongst other condiments , yes

They really should have put Chase at the second half of the anime when Kira is fully brought in since that is when the tone takes a full shift. I don't mind the OP itself, it has a lot of good references to characters. The song is easily the worst song they've come up with for a JoJo OP. sage for off topic.

What improved?

here's the original , draw your own conclusions

Is she legal?

ENJOY YOUR BAN

Hate how these days I expect a fucking cock on her more often than not.

What's wrong with cocks?

Well we can assume that he's not gay, so why would he want a dick?

what movie?

John Wick

for shame

I like the movie and wish more people would see it.

why ?

so they can push it in the mainstream and ruin another gem in the rough by making sequel after sequel?

I said watch it not buy tickets for it. They're already doing that by the way.

i bet you're the kind of faggot that doesn't even know that American Psycho had a sequel despite it's initial box office not success and yes it was that bad
JUST fuck my day up

The one where mila kunis kills Bateman? Yeah I know about it.
Also it was more recommending it to people because I feel it's a cool action movie rather than shilling for it.

if you keep saying these disgusting things i don't want to hear any more of this

TL:DR from user of the previous thread for those who can't read a one page article.
As the saying goes, you had to go to university to be this fuckin' stupid.

damn, that guy is really good at removing kebab

pretty cute, doesn't belong here

Classic closet case.

Shame maddox threw a hissy fit over dick and acted like a total bitch.

Maddox went libercuck in those episodes. He even supports Common Core.

Yeah, as the biggest problem went on he just kept getting worse.

But I'm talking about whatever shit went on between him an dick, he took down EVERYTHING.

He probably just decided to end it all. I had a hard time listening after the numerous libercuck topics.

All reason is out window when liberal narrative gets questioned.

Oh, blyat!

She's still a subhuman, though.

There's a perfectly valid reason to complain there.

I need the full video man. I need this autism.

It seems like he gets his answers spoonfed to him considering how well-researched some of the shit he says and how a lot of other things are pure fucking garbage. I mean, even the mere process by which Common Core actually got to be in schools is enough to make it cancer.

Does anyone have the black&white webm of two russians playing Korobeiniki a.k.a. Tetris A?

It's pretty rare and I've lost it in a hard drive corruption yesterday.

Sauce?

I can't believe I will spoonfed you, fag, but here it goes.
The webm is an OC, I made it today. The picture is from pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55761450 and the song:

Isn't there a cap on top of the actual adjuster? My scopes at least have it.

Snipers need to adjust their scopes frequently and on the fly because of varying conditions, higher end scopes generally do not have the safety cap

Which game?

Omega Quintet from Compile Heart.

Man I've always wanted to live in a high as fuck apartment like that

Thank you fam

I have too. Apparently it's a great way to get laid.

Thats not the song of the vid.
Embed related.

oh my fucking god I wish I could go back to Maplestory, but the game's ded, no reason to play anymore

Not sure what to make of Cliffy B's new game…

so fucking close

is it actually full of leftist shite? everything i've seen so far is just standard fare cliffy designs (bulky cunts) blowing each other up

I know, but I prefer the alternative one.

These days he's clearly trying to ingratiate himself with the elite, and he's endorsed Hillary for president.
His Twitter feed is eye-opening.

But yeah, it depicts a future where everybody uses public transport, etc.

I miss being a useless fuck in the military.

i'm not against superior use of public transport so long as i can still own a private vehicle as well

I kinda wish I'd joined up when I was young enough, except my parents would have disowned me and I'd probably have gotten snackbar'd since it would have been right at the height of the Iraq war.

Sauce?

I'm going to need some context for that one. The fuck happened there?

Detroit. That's literally all you need to know.

dunno

it's a stunt for a movie that is being filmed nearby. there's even a helicopter there filming it.

oh lord, that takes me back, nice mix too

(checked)

I don't understand what the fuck they say with so much noise on the first webm.

So much "Jesus" and "racist", they even go apeshit when someone decides to fucking help the police.

nigger gonna nig

the increased number of cellphone footage over the recent years actually just made me more racist instead of fearing the police

Gee, for someone being choked he sure seemed to be able to hold his breath for long. I guess his lungs were super adapted from all that police brutality.

The scream is edited in.
The ballon rubber hit her eye, all she did was crouch and rub it quietly.

Thanks for entering the thread just to post that. I know you can be trusted. :^)

The sad part is that she isn't even talking to the person she fell in love with.

That person is suffering in non-heaven waiting for someone to go up there and kill him.

You're a nigger if you have to make shit up
25:40 is the clip

What? Selene fell in love with the Arisen, right? And this conversation is after she moves in after the first Golem fight. The Arisen only gets Seneschal'd much later. Her Arisen died and was buried and the one who is in non-heaven is some random other Arisen.

Unless you're talking about New Game+, but in that case it's still not the same Arisen that saved her in the forest.

So… what?

Oh yeah, I forgot Grigori was before the end of the game.

Sorry.

You're a good person and I hope good things happen to you.

Right, it wasn't the Golem conversation, but the post Grigori.

Vidya related.

Anyone want some Gondola? New and old, rare and common, I have 101 Gondolas for your enjoyment and feels, and if you want, I'll post as many as I can until the last of my whiskey is gone.

It won't be long now.

i though the spooky skeely girl was from batman animated series

rubick-chan kawaii!

And with that, the liquor is gone. Goodnight, webm general.

Now we're both outcasts.

how are you guys not up to date on this? This shit was all over this board.

you can't really reverse search a song with no lyrics, there are times where we must help one another and that is one of those examples

He put a remix to the song in the title, not the one in the webm.

Do you even know the answer to that questions, or are you just a bitch? It's always the retards that complain about this, all the people that actually know shit, like those on /webm/ or Holla Forums are nice and helpful.

The fake was entirely believable & humorous, thus created confirmation bias.

This is pretty relazing,

Thanks user

Sounds the same to me. Besides it's much easier to find the original song through a remix than it is through a webm. Especially if it has no lyrics.

This was easily the worst JoJo op so far. I FAR prefer 1 and 2 to this with 3a and 3b being okay. The show took a deep turn for the worse past part 3.

Wut
Did you bug out inventory or something

Here is the thing. He has decided on who is right and who is wrong ahead of time and sticks to it. He hates homeschooling; so when people want to homeschool their children as a result of Common Core, he decided that Common Core must be right.

Might be besides the point, but aren't the frankfags pretty much 100% jewish. Which would make him on the side of Hitler technically in this regard? Last time I checked I'm pretty sure Bill was a normalfag on the JQ. So I think he's going Godwin on this one.

0.18 * 157 = 28.26 which is fuck all.

Though you have a point since his weight shows 459/459. He probably added some weight mod.

Anyone have the source for this video?

chen?

Bit uncanny, innit. Wonder how many other properties follow that formula to a T.

I dont get it, is it being played at a higher quality?

source?

Its a fucking Keanu Reeves Hollywood movie, its already mainstream

Are you fucking posting Maddox? That guy is a Jewish anti-Trump cuck.

They should've started using chase for the OP after Shigechi died. I feel that would have made more sense.

olympic webms anyone?

i guess gymnastics is low hanging fruit but other events had some stacked as fuck girls.

some of the fans where so qt and innocent.

Sorry for not being vidya related.
So does anybody have the source on those recipe videos that were from 60 to 90 seconds long that had comfy music and nobody talking?

table tennis is by far the most intense when you got 2 good players.

fbi comin a knockin

sauce?

eurobeat used wrong
eurobeat used right

learn the difference

That's not the right song. Embedded is the correct song.

you must be 18+ to post in this place

You do good work user.

These webms just now made me realize that Diamond is Unbreakable is airing and that I've been living under a rock for the last 4 months.

your missing out user

Obviously I'm going to marathon it as soon as I find a solid download for the season thus far.

In a way it's almost better that it took me this long to realize it's available; now I can bask in 19 straight episodes instead of just getting a small taste each week.

they haven't gotten to kira yet thou, this show actually got me into the manga and jojo in general i went back and read parts 1-5 still need to finish part 6.

I haven't read any of the manga, but I've seen the whole show up until this season. I thought about getting into it early on, but now I feel like it's too much of a commitment to read through that much material just to end up back where I already am plot-wise.

Thats impressive user, especially considering what site you are on.

Source on the song?

hate to be that guy, but the correct form in that use, is "Than" not "Then"

It's a stunt for the next and hopefully final Fast and Furious movie shot in Cleveland.

I stopped watching jojo's part 4 because frankly it's boring as fuck compared to most other anime this season, like re:zero.

wow they got the yanderedev style down pat

nigger you may be retarded and probably should kill yourself

ok yanderedev

wish I was making that much money for writing bad code

Who wants a webm about the jews?

What he described happened in 1 episode in the entire season and this guy says "rinse and repeat 12 times"

he uses this premise as his entire basis for all of his criticism.

Part 4 is just very different in the manga also, kind of a slice of life thing where the main plot of finding the serial killer starts only halfway into the Part 4. (starts next episode)

Part 5 and everything onwards is similar to Part 3, basically large road trips to get to the bad guy and kill him, only you have to kill all his minions on the way too.

Are you posting from the future? Shigechi hasn't died yet in the anime, that comes this friday. And now you spoiled that for those who don't read the manga. Gj retard.

Wow, these Simpsons voting things are some heavy pro-Obongo propaganda

WEW
So this is how anti-white Simpsons is nowadays

i own a kevlar flak jacket. you cannot stab through it. i have pounded on my chest with a seal pup knife as hard as i can. it feels like youre punching your chest.

i know, right? i mean, there were tons of compaints about election fraud and missing votes, and incorrectly tallied votes… but they didnt favor mccain, EVER.
infact even hillary's people complained about obama in the primaries.

Yeah and look at that 2016 one. It has like 5 seconds of Hillary joke, and then one minute of nothing but shitting on Trump.

Then it is rated for stabbing. Kevlar that is rated for bullets isn't necessarily rated for stabbing.

Explain

it's rated for grenade shrapnel.

Well that would definitely mean that it has some sort of extra shear resistance.

Ah, that one turned out fucking terrible.

They're all fucking terrible.

actually, they're doing Cinderella next week.

Huuuuh? Was it really between the fight against Shigechi and his death by Kira? I am almost certain Kira should appear now and kill him

Translation never ever
Got the source on the full video?

Google the name before the dashes.

damn it

Technically, its not stolen. You can buy those packs. Its actually a pretty good model, animation set if you can't model or animate.