Shadow warrior 2 announced

shadow warrior 2 announced.

Holy shit, I can't wait.

Were you sleeping under a rock or something? It's been a while since it was announced.

Oh boy. It's gonna be shit.

Didn't the remake also have floating numbers?

At least no one needs to expect anything good after the first piece of shit

I was somewhat interested in this when it was announced, and thought it might be an improvement over the first remake. But if the video is anything to go by it doesn't really look that great.

From what I've seen so far it seems like it's gonna be a borderlands clone. I am hopeful that they will actually pull it off and make the game Burch's abomination was supposed to be. It will certainly be better for the writing alone, but I am still worried since mixing Diablo and FPS seems to be extremely difficult, and FWH doesn't exactly have any experience with anything except first person Smash TV-style games.

A literal turd in a box would be an improvement over the previous game

The first remake wasn't bad at all, but the levelling was annoying. I can't see this being as much as an abomination as most other games being released these days, although it's always a possibility.

shill pls

It really wasn't, 5/10 at worst. Its problem is that, though it doesn't have any major faults, it doesn't do anything particularly well either. Only thing that stands out to me is the rather nice environments you go through, which was the same case for Hard Reset.

if they played demonsteele, they would literally allow you to dual-wield both a sword and a gun

Pseudo-
this is English, not a linux terminal.

sudo is pseudo

What's that? Game developers playing games? And games that would be good sources of inspiration for them, at that? How fucking dare you, you shitlord pisspig, it's [the current year].

no it's not, what are you talking about

HAHA YOU DON'T MESS WITH LO WANG

hope its not shit

sudo is a linux command meaning "superuser do"
it's approximately the equivalent of running something as admin in windows

according to a dictionary, sudo is pseudo

yeah I know what sudo, although it's not the same as being admin in windows, its more than that, you can't blow up some certain files on windows

it wouldn't be redirecting you if it weren't attempting to correct your shitty spelling

Close but no cigar. sudo stands for Substitute User and DO. It's a portmanteau of the su command and the word do. While su is almost always used to elevate to root privileges, it doesn't necessarily have to, and so a distinction has to be made.

Remake wasn't even that good, honestly.

that's the equivalent of autocorrection, dumbo

that's you not correctly spelling the word nor any known variation of the word, fucknuts

my bad, I meant to reply to this guy
I'm the guy who called out his typo in the first place

check these floating numbers

It looks awful. First SW remake was awful.

It's the same as superadmin on windows