Woman set up by Somali migrants loses job

Woman set up by Somali migrants loses job

You can see the mudslimes baiting with "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do???"

grandforksherald.com/news/4303098-woman-who-threatened-kill-all-ya-somali-americans-will-be-fired

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HW8w8
grandforksherald.com/news/4303098-woman-who-threatened-kill-all-ya-somali-americans-will-be-fired
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Her apology was socially extorted.

Never forget that telling foreign invaders that they do not belong in your native homelands is an act that will cost your livelihood and social standing.

Never forget that the people who promoted and set up this system want you and your kind dead, your children subjugated, and they think it's hilarious.

NEVER APOLOGIZE WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT

The women in that picture don't look lkke Somalis. They look like middle-easteners.

A parking incident is going to set off DOTR isn't it?

This is me like… All Day, Every Day.

Why didn't he call him a street shitter? Made me sad. Real lulzy though. I want to have a beer with this guy.

We're going to kill all of them. We're going to kill every one of them.
This will be our rallying cry. We'll reclaim Minnesota.

This article reeks of lugenpresse. Archive this shit, nigger.

archive.is/HW8w8

Also, can someone get a webm? I lack the tools.

Also, that bitch shouldn't have taken the bait. The fact CAIR is getting involved tells me they have planned this shit and were looking for trouble.

Hi Sam.

Triggered my normie dad when I casually said it wasn't good that a shit ton of Somalis are "immigrating" here. He replied with muh "every race has its bad people" kind of shit.

LEARN HOW BELL CURVES WORK FAGGOTS. THE MEAN DISTRIBUTION SEEKS TO CONQUER YOU

Yeah I have very little sympathy for Minnesota and that line of thinking so far in the game here in America and this dumb ass girl. At this point anyone that apologizes is an enemy or coward at the very least. You know how this goes and if you don't then you're even more useless.

We've got a big Somali problem up here in Maine, almost as bad as Minnesota. A couple months ago my buddy was walking out of the grocery store and some hijab wearing nigger saw his Trump bumper sticker and said "fuck Trump and fuck you too." Can't wait to get rid of these ungrateful fucks

I'm going to six flags in the morning and wearing my trump shirt. I can't wait. Last year I wore it and some fat spic said the same exact thing. I waved to him and told him he is gonna be joining his family on the other side of the wall. He looked devastated and enraged. I don't think i've ever fucked someones head up so bad. Felt good, man.

Are you all jewish, Jesus hating kikes or 4chan refugees? We're full.
Context? He parked like a fucking nigger and then bitched because a shitskin pointed it out. The irony alone is hilarious as he's acting like a shitskin himself and this guy is probs a current day half-cuck. No relation to what OP posted. I'm sure the woman was having a bad day and the niggers parked like niggers. The filming began after it escalated. The example you're using is that of a beta male with an inferiority complex losing his shit because he thinks he is untouchable. He shows signs of somebody who has an extreme lack of self confidence or perhaps he has seen combat and has stopped giving a fuck… Regardless, he is acting like a nigger and I believe the former is the case as had he really been fucked in the head, he would have knocked the shitskin out. Don't look up to wanker like this. There are better role models out there.

>grandforksherald.com/news/4303098-woman-who-threatened-kill-all-ya-somali-americans-will-be-fired

JIDF, PLEASE!

KILL YOURSELF, MAGGOT!

Kys

I like her fat fucking tits tho