Russian TV drops atomic redpill on unsuspecting viewers

youtube.com/watch?v=-thgfil1P3g

This was broadcast on Russia TV Channel 1 which is pretty fucking huge

Channel One has more than 250 million viewers worldwide

Parts of it has obviously been edited out. If anyone has the original with the Bolshevik part included, please link.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_One_Russia

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/recreated-in-3d-the-basement-room-where-the-russian-royals-were-murdered/
ww2days.com/hitler-to-generals-devils-work-ahead-3.html
8ch.net/pol/res/10325224.html
mega.nz/#!tj5kCA6I!BB4a2MkVl4Yr3eB9pn3xJ3Vl76f_ObrFL7bIzNbB5vs
anonfiles.cc/file/3070b5a302b27b14a440e6b4b937c5d7
volafile.org/r/d39v81nc
pastebin.com/jcJnXW0Q
ghostbin.com/paste/ftky9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GEE OP YOU FUCKING COCK GOBLIN FAGGOT, WHY DON'T YOU SAY WHAT THE FUCK THE REDPILL IS YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT

Faggot OP put some effort into your post. It's a documentary on the Rothschilds and their control of banking and several other sectors in Europe, as well as their role in the 1917 revolution in Russia.

WEBM NOW.

It's a 5 minute clip about the Rothschilds dynasty

It's actually a really good summary.

can you give us a quick rundown about the Rothschilds?

lurk moar new faggot

Rothschilds is a most basic redpill try jewgle

they wont give me the truth

Do not make me sad. The ending for the tsar family is pretty tragic.

siberiantimes.com/other/others/features/recreated-in-3d-the-basement-room-where-the-russian-royals-were-murdered/

Jesus Christ!! these two must come from a line of archaic humans that over the centuries have been kept locked in a hidden secret vault and only revealed for ritual purposes.

Well I don't like to brag, but just yesterday I said Putin or Orban would NTJ in the near future.
Not quite Putin, but Russkie media is effectively his mouthpiece.

what did he mean by this?

Here is one of the videos featured in the TV segment in full.

They are two faggot wealthy french brothers self proclaimed astrophysicist. Basically the groundbreaking paper says god set up the conditions for the Big Bang the end.

do you have a brief summary on them?

Yep. See the above post
OR DO A FUCKING CURSORY INTERWEBS SEARCH FAGGOT

ok but just give me a terse overview

No. Go fuck yourself faggot.

A forced cuckchan meme.

I have to admit, this is a bombshell of a red-pill.
Somebody is probably on a hit-list for it.

can you give me a quick rundown?

Hot damn, this is as much redpill as you can get when it comes to normies.

Not to blackpill a shitty thread, but the (((media))) already has a playbook for this. Depending on how many people seem to be noticing it, they will:
Ignore it
Denounce Russian antisemitism
Admit some facts are true, but they're wildly exaggerated or misinterpreted, plus there's like one factual error so you shouldn't listed, goyim
Hey, look over there! Taylor Swift just put out a sex tape with another woman!

Welp

Take the White-Pill

Once you swallow redpills, they dont come back up.

It's exposure to redpills that counts. The media's attempt to 'discredit' redpills is always weak because its not built on facts.

Can we ban OP for life?

Maybe if enough of us dogpile you for being a massive faggot, you will take it to heart an properly format your fucking OPs from now on.
You massive, enormous, shameless, cum gargling faggot.

OP is a faggot but good video :)

Thanks for sharing - I hope you learned your lesson.

Shieeeet

Didn't know the BBC has headed by one of their sons in law

Can you fuck off back to reddit and kill yourself?

Rothschilds are pretty mainstream as far as conspiracy shit goes tbh

All these shill responses

faggots in this thread
beware

Friendly reminder that when you refuse to redpill people who wish to know about the Rothschilds, you are helping the Rothschilds.

please dont post again for two years. dont worry though, they'll still take you in over at plebchan

And know I know why kikes are pushing so hard to ban russian citizens outside access to the world. They know too much from this video alone.

now I know*

>>>/4chan/

they're french brothers, named bogandvich or something.
two rich guys who used to be frnech TV stars. they took a liking to silly plastic surgery to make themselves look like spitting image puppets. that's it really.

the full effect of the ridiculousness is not realized until you see them in photos with other normal people. but they don't get photographed much it seems.

The wiki article on them is actually pretty interesting. Larger than life people.

But user, muh Russians.

The whole thing about le ebil Soviet Union keeping their people ''hostage' makes much more sense now.

This is some good shit. No wonder the thread is overrun with shills.
I really wish the part about the bolsheviks wasn't censored. Was it like that in the original Russian broadcast as well?

And when you spoonfeed, you encourage the wrong elements to post when they should fucking lurk moar.
>>>/reddit/

Don't be a little prick know it all bitch. There are people on this board (like me) that were studying banking and satanic ritual abuse when you were still sneaking out of the house to meet your friends to smoke pot.

Immature little asshole. Not everybody knows about the Rothschilds and just because you do does not make you special. Prick.

The original Russian broadcast is no where to be found. Looks like it got shoa'd by MEMRI TV.

It's common knowledge in Russia that 90% of the Bolsheviks were Jewish. This isn't taught in the west though. See this video:

There was a big-brain drain of Jews from Russia in the 80's/90's. Most went to either Israel or Western Europe.

This allowed the ethnic Russians greater opportunity to take back leadership positions in their country (aka Putin). Now Putin (right-wing Christian) is running the show and the aethistical/globalist Jews like Soros aren't happy. Putin is also fucking up the "greater israel" plan by supporting the Syrian regime.

This is basically why you will hear the endless whining/whinging/screeching by American Jews against Russia. Won't stop until there is WW3.

OY FUCKING VEY!
OP IS SHIT!
OP IS A KIKE!
THIS THREAD SUCKS!
etc.

The amount of shills in this thread is un-fucking-real, holy shit. I hope some of you are redpilled and just LARPing as shills.

Damn, The fact Russian TV on one of the biggest channels aired this is just nuts. Did you hear? Later in the video,
the narrator says,

"Jews were sent to PRISONS and GHETTOS" from Germany, NOT camps to be gassed. OY FUCKING VEY GOY'S

It's available on their official site with the full text in Russian below the video, so feel free to translate the whole thing:
1tv.ru /news/2017-04-02/322738-rotshildy_zagadochnye_i_moguschestvennye_kak_oni_boryutsya_za_to_chtoby_pravit_mirom

On related note I aslo found this amusing blogpost of a butthurt kike. Comments are even better, the kike can't even use proper arguments to defend himself, instead he uses crappy ad hominems.

grimnir74.livejournal.com/ 8848646.html

Madmen.

I know right

>>>/n/562491

I now understand why (((Congress))) hates Russia so much.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighbourhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

You sound like a tumbler fag. Gas yourself kike. Or if serious tumblerfag we need to get out the gore folders.

Choose one, son.

How new are you, holy fucking shit user. Are you a reporter? Do you want to interview me?

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
Please stay in your cancerous shitholes.

This is fucking huge, I speak Russian and they're going off on the Rothschilds, holy shit

Like everything that we know, they're just straight up saying it holy shit bro

I think its our insider who reads this shit board did a little video. Although many russian politicans hate rothchilds, they call them "anglosaxonic", and blame "anglosaxes" for everything, not naming the jews.
Attacking rothchilds is the same for them as attacking soros. That's not attacking jews. Russia is still pozzed as hell.

are you fucking retarded, the Rothschilds are public enemy no. 1 since the 19th century. They are responsible, along with their Jewish allies for nearly every crime of the 20th century.

Kill the lion of the jungle, and the whole jungle quakes in fear.

Then you should know about the Rothschilds you dense fuck.

I fear you, just many people on Holla Forums in general, don't understand that rich jews easily replace each other. Kill one, another one inherits his jewish money. Kill the money, they will rise to the top like cockroaches again.
That's the true reason nobody kills them and only tries to manipulate them. Clique needs to be destroyed completely, that's why Hitler controlled their population.

This is YUGE.

Straight men won't be able to read that, who did this is either a faggot or didn't think this through.

Yes, the Jews have to pried out but hitting the bullseye still is gonna slow them out and be a huge collapse. Jews have survived persecution like roaches. Rome knocked them the fuck out and they still crawled back to civilization. Nazi Germany shut them down and they came back with a vengeance. Like an exterminator, you gotta do the job right or they'll come back with a vengeance. But hitting the king still hurts.

Do the (((Rothschilds))) ever go outside? If so, they are a worthy target for any and all suicidal NEETs to remove.

Mp4 anybody?

He did think it through, it filters out muh dickers with IQ on the double digits like you that simply cannot contain their horny level and read something.

A "lone wolf" taking one of them down, satisfying as it could be to watch, would do nothing against the structure. We need to make society to turn against it by bringing their deeds to light and overwhelm the government with demands of action against them.

Faggot.

On Drudge right this minute is an article with some bullshit picture about Russian jets having lasers now. Fearmongering must never end. He hates the Clintons with righteous fervor, but he really goes crazy with Israel's enemies like Iran. People like him lead good movements in bad directions. Beware.

Why the fuck is everyone denouncing OP? Are shills really that flagrant these days?

Comrade Borya approves.

Yes, you are. That, or you need to lurk another two years.

Get the fuck out of here.

Those digits don't lie. It's starting to happens brothas'!

I can confirm this section has the censored segment. Rendering to a webm now (will take several minutes on my crapbook). If anybody can get a translation of the russian, I'll see if I can add subtitles.

I guess when you're doing it for a job instead of actually caring about the subject, your reading comprehension tends to suffer, huh? Faggots who don't understand why OP is a piece of shit shouldn't be fucking posting.

Intentionally unchecked.

This is just a tiny red pill, their TV constantly feeds them massive blue pills to balance it out. Remember all the kvetchin from Russian TV when Estonian and Latvian Waffen SS veterans do parades? Just 5 minutes ago there was story about Polish holocaust museums and how Poland doesn't want Russia involved to "tell their side of the story". They told about the thousands of the gassed jews and how heroic soviet soldiers helped prisoners escape. What a load of shit. Don't worry Isreal is involved with those museums, so there's no chance Polaks are getting red pilled either. OP is a faggot, thread is shit and everything is fucked. It's still illegal to deny holocaust in both Poland and Russia.

HANG OP THE FAGGOT!

Yeah, you can't deny the holohoax there, so we better totally denounce anything right wing they do, they're complete garbage, just wait for Hitler guys!
I bet you're the same type of faggot that D&Cs folks who are active & organize events/speak at events too.

Detected a hint of /ourguy/ in regards to the political cartoon shown.

This man is speaking English, but the video dubs over him with a Russian narrator. Does anybody know who he is?

I can't into googling these weird Russian runes.

Hi CNN. Now get the fuck out.

We are Holla Forums and nothing is beyond our reach.

Found him.

Where did I denounce them, you dumb nigger? I said it's insignificant compared compared to brain washing they receive every day. Tiny bit of truth in an ocean of lies is much more harmful than just lies, for one is much more likely to swallow the lies if tiny bit of truth is easily confirmed. How about I feed you a log of shit and sprinkle some sugar on top?

go pay money to Mike Peinovich for your daily shoah

I didn't say Mike, and on the subject daily drunkard, who even listens to it more than like once a month?

DELETED SEGMENT WEBM

Did a quick search on >>>/pdf/ and I don't think we have any of those books. We should take a look.

SHITTY MACHINE TRANSLATION (censored sections in spoilers):

In the end, everything ended in a revolution in 1917. But the Rothschilds were active with us later. Although none of the deal and not lit up. Despite the fact that there were rumors of their ties with both Mikhail Khodorkovsky and a number of other Russian oligarchs.

"They always viewed Russia as a place where you can quickly make a lot of money, make good deals. Many of them, especially in the 90s, were committed behind closed doors. Maybe I'm wrong, but the Roshtildes have not been doing business in Russia in recent years, "says the writer, historian Mark Hollingsworth.

But in Europe, especially in the current acute pre-election period in the leading countries of the European Union, the Rothschilds, on the contrary, are active. One of the main candidates for the presidency of France - Emmanuelle Macron - a family man, associated with her since working in the French bank Rothschild.

"Macron is not so much involved with Rothschild, although he worked for him at one time, as a new oligarchic trend in French politics. This flow is connected with two large financial enterprises: the Rothschild Bank and influential media companies, "explains political scientist Jacques Sapir.

There are a lot of such "influential media companies" in the Rothschilds. Among them are the French newspaper Liberation, the British edition of the Economist, the Daily Telegraph, as well as the nationwide British television of the Air Force, directed by Marcus Ages, son-in-law of one of the Rothschilds.

To all the enormous faggots that spoonfed.
THIS IS WHY YOU NEVER SPOONFEED
Do the neighborhood a favor.
When asked to spoonfeed reply with "Fuck Off".

Checked
Kek wills it, you faggots.

I really wish you faggots would stop filling up this thread pointlessly responding to newfags and/or bait.

Oh fuck you're right, this thread will certainly hit bump limit before we even know what happened.

Are you yidding me?

The Cuck and his disloyal wife deserved it. Alexander II was a much better man, he would've stayed out of war and kept Russia strong.

The fuck is all this negative drama this is a good fucking find.

Thanks boys, Kek smiles down upon you

I got your conflict resolution right here jew…. feeling triggered yet?

Hi, alt-alright! You have to go back to reddit.

Desperately panicked shills. You need to understand that they work in groups, and that this can be seen with their filenames. The groups aren't made to infiltrate certain sites, as that would make the shilling too obvious, they are grouped up to shill certain topics and sockpuppet a genuine conversation.
This thread is a high priority target and they all had to take a second off of their usual routine to come here and take a (1) and done dump.

He does know, he's saying most people don't

Why does this pic keep getting reposted?

It's that user's only OC. Instead of making more, he just pushes the same one over and over again.

Found the disingenuous TRSfag. Fuck off TRSfag.

Nice try shlomo, but I don't have an account there, and I might listen to the Daily Drunkard once every 3 months or so.

I made a shorter and less than 3.0 MB version.

how does Holla Forums explain that pic?
did they refuse to eat because the served food was not kosher? and they rather starved to death?

and soundless for half-chan.

The waiting is the fucking worst. Anyone else feel like this? I don't care if its just one nation at this point, so long as its strong and has a good chance of breaking free. The thought of dying old while never being able to see your people set free in your lifetime is like a constant and steady torment.

Schlomo, nobody said there wasn't starvation in the camps, after all during the late-war, there was food shortages all over Germany, mainly due to blockades and the systematic allied bombing of all German infrastructure. Now please leave.

well apparently it's working, kike

Oy vey, it's totally not wartime propaganda.

They tried pulling a David forgetting there weren't any fucking vegetables in the winter. And without white children to sustain them their god abandoned them. Again.

I am not a jew.
never
i love you

Nigger, we're all jews now. Did you get the memo?

Nobody said they were given a fucking 5 star cruise faggot.
They were just made to fucking work and they didn't listen, hence arbeit macht frei, which ofc they didn't listen to the fucking maggots

I read "russia drops atomic" and got really excited for a fifth of a second.

Same.

its the macron bit
egypit dont wanna go full lybia

Typhus, and eventually actual starvation when the Allies bombed the supply lines.

Video dosent name the Jew though. (rothschilds are all Jews, but video fails to mention that)

Alex Jones boogeyman tactics?

t. Ukrainian

dubs+trips checked

dub confirm that a alien boys.

and never mentioned any victims over a million, this alone will cause massive kvetching

What the fuck?

something is being slid

do you not have more than one image?

What happened to their gold?

Read these and come back when you're done.

>>>/zundel/2
>>>/zundel/3
>>>/zundel/4
>>>/zundel/5
>>>/zundel/6
>>>/zundel/7
>>>/zundel/8
>>>/zundel/9
>>>/zundel/10
>>>/zundel/11
>>>/zundel/12
>>>/zundel/13
>>>/zundel/14
>>>/zundel/15
>>>/zundel/16
>>>/zundel/17

Apart from the bit about the holocaust, good video.

We don't speak stalker. Can someone do some half-assed subtitles and merge it in with the censored version? Make it viral.

Here's machine translation of the transcript:

But without speaking Russian I can't sync that to the video.

get out jew

It's hard, but doable.

You need the context for the "is banned in many countries" part.

We're waiting on you, friend, to create a superior version with superior woman's ass.

It's Holla Forums hence the wall of text

Calm your tits guys. Someone's asking a valid question, and it'd be good to answer it properly if you can.

So, a majority of photos of emaciated people in camps I assume were taken towards the end of the war, when most of the supply lines were broken. I've been unable to find a date for that particular photo, but it exists alongside a similar photo from the same camp which _is_ dated. The bottom of this page: ww2days.com/hitler-to-generals-devils-work-ahead-3.html (the photo is of Soviet POWs by the way).

The other photo is dated June '45 and there is a good possibility that the one on the left was also taken after Germany had already been bombed to hell and back. It'd be interesting to find a photo of starving prisoners before, say, '43.

Why are they all bald? It's because they all have a disease that is spread by lice. Shave the hair, isolate the disease. If the allies weren't such faggots this wouldn't have happened.

At least embed the video the next time you humongous faggot.

Read the fucking op you kike.

We've been trying to ban faggots from chans for over a decade. They always come back.

Nah, maker of the video is obviously our insider, he somehow managed to get this piece past hate crime check.
Because you can get into prison for the law number 282 if you blame kikes (or muslims) in anything.
There are few nationalists in russia who have government and media jobs, its just they hide their power level. There are also few not official nationalistic political parties like ndp, but they have their reach with some duma's deputies. The problem is most of them are hardcore orthodox "christians" with nostalgia over soviet times and they have their own fanatical viewpoints, like "piracy must be banned because stealing is a sin", you aren't allowed to criticize any religion and they force your children in schools into becoming orthodoxes. Fuck, they literally have prayers in schools, where they make all children thank god for Stalin and victory in world war 2, i am not shitting you.
So they silence those who don't like soviet nostalgia, or religious fanatism. They only way to reach into power to redpill the masses is by hiding your power level. And you can actually shit on certain jews without shitting on jews as a whole, they won't silence people shitting on soros or rothchilds, since they are openly against russia.
And that eventually lead to this damned video being made by crypto-nationalist. I already imagining how russian liberals are shitting their pants over this, because they only wait for a moment when they can call Putin a Hitler, even though Putin himself is a cunt to his own people, while constantly having his attention on the western outside politics, which lead to jews calling Putin a bad goy.

God damn, OP. It's like you kicked a Jew nest.

That's right, they only refer to "hundreds of thousands" of Jews

The only pill the people there take is an aspirin for the headache. The people there know what the state tells them to know. They even banned VPN's and proxies to keep the plebs nice and dumb.

While this thread is nice, it is just talking about what happened 100 years ago.

Yesterday, we had the ROTHSCHLD LEAKS, and had BENJAMIN DE ROTHSCHILD visiting half-chan.

Why bother about 100 year old shit, if there are leaks relating to their shit THESE DAYS ?

8ch.net/pol/res/10325224.html

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS The Alefantis-Podesta Pedo Files.zip 119 MB

mega.nz/#!tj5kCA6I!BB4a2MkVl4Yr3eB9pn3xJ3Vl76f_ObrFL7bIzNbB5vs

anonfiles.cc/file/3070b5a302b27b14a440e6b4b937c5d7

volafile.org/r/d39v81nc

pastebin.com/jcJnXW0Q

So you know exactly who does public speaking and organizing, and who sits at home and does nothing.

if you want to give your money to jewish e-celebs, knock yourself out
I'd rather sit at home than get "organized" by a kike goy herder

Holy fuck. The Rothschilds are going to want every last man, woman, and child there firebombed for having the balls to put that on TV. They even admit that Goebbels' movie is based on fact. I can't believe they put this on TV. Shit is going to go down hard over this.

You have no idea what you are talking about. They run everything, and dealing with them is the key to the future.

I remember the

Aye, fucking shills are everywhere. If it is an inconsequential video, why are they bitching about it? Inconsequential shit gets posted all the time and ignored.

You faggots aren't going to stop us. That must really bother you.

They're just assmad that we have devastated them 100% of the time.

They obviously poked Russia a little too hard. They are probably going to go full Occult Forces at some point.

Newfag shill confirmed.

Sitting on the bottom of a lake if I recall.

where are you from shlomo

does anyone here know who links the rothschilds to bilderberg?
they're obviously not there in person, so who represents them?

how is this related to the video article?

Maybye that even if there are a few small anti-kike organisations in Russia, because of jew-boot-licking Pootin the Russia will be just a money-cow for kikes and elitists?

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Every time.

Eastern europe is Rotschild and Rockfeller aware. Has been for a long long while.
The problem is that commies use that as anti-western propaganda all the time.

This forced meme does only one thing, it tries to discredit any user that names the Rothschilds. It is not funny, and is more forced than Milhouse. Fellate a shotgun cuckchan scum

wtf i found that on reddit

That is even worse. You have to go back to reddit then summerfag, or lurk for 4 moar years

Now we have our own migrant invasion. The 4chan niggers ruined their board and are now flooding our nice, clean, white area with all their nigger-tier shit.

Perfect.

Proof faggot. Or you have to go back.
That is where you lost me because if your going to recognize those angels you must also recognize Galations 1. Which states God would never send angels in such a capacity.

this isn't as big as you think. everyone knows about rothschilds. besides, russian media lost its credibility with a ton of people, that's why they're slowly but surely limiting internet freedom.
and don't think that russians will become enlightened after this. they still hate america more than anybody else thanks to that same Russian TV. The difference is that the rotschild report was a one-time thing whereas anti-american propaganda is literally a daily thing. and even those who do blame jews for their problems think that hitler was one of them and stalin was their savior. they never admit their mistakes and they always lie. Do you not believe general Patton? don't pay attention to the russians. soon we will be behind an iron curtain again. I mean, how can't we be if our VPN ban will come sooner than fucking china's.

Were the planes holograms too, you agree and amplify kike shill? The shills always come out when anything relevant is mentioned.

What does that have to do with anything, moron? Naming the Rottenchilds publicly is good, and attention needs to be drawn to this. I'm guess this is pushback for the muh hackers retarded shit the Rothschild puppet team Shillary won't stop screeching about 24/7. It exists. It is relevant. If you anons aren't shills, then you're literally retarded.

dude we had rothschild and illuminati etc shit on TV every now and then for at the very least 3 years (3 years ago was the first time i've seen it personally and i rarely watch tv). it's not something groundbreaking.
I know you're blowing it out of proportions because only you thought of it as of something significant, literally nobody paid attention in the russian internet.

and the reason i'm saying this is because while you dumb fucking fat burgers suck putin's cock for every thing he says or does that even remotely correlates with your agenda (it doesn't- he tries to please everyone a little), our people are living worse and worse, but you wouldn't know that would you, because you consume our propaganda aimed to distract us from all the shit that happens INSIDE the country.

Nice assumptions, fam. None of that had anything to do with what I said, except that it's a big deal that it was on TV. It's no wonder you are so under the boot heel if you're that thick after a hundred years of dysgenics.

The only relevance Putin even has to any of this is that if he did not approve of it, it would not be on Russian TV. My saying that naming the Rottenchilds is good is not blowing jack shit out of proportion. Learn to read, nigger.

And try not to project so fucking hard, because you will never win any kind of power by doing so. I am not sure if I have ever seen this much imblyign in a single post–for sure not this year.

I am done with this thread for now because I do not want to derail like all these fucking shills ITT.

You make a great point rus user

no it's not a big deal, learn to read you fucking retard, here:

Why do so many kikes wear glasses?

shit genetics

Thank you based mod who sticked this.

ahah didn't notice that!

No 6 gazillion!! It's annuddaa shoaahhh

That's like saying burgers should be banned in murrica

You can embed videos you know, Ivan?

Sanctions goy. Jews fighting jews, and we lose.
t. Finn.

Kek, the Turks changed the name of their (or Greek?) wine in order to keep drinking it. We reclassified light bulbs as heaters that happen to create light, and it went through the EU bans.
What would hamburgers be named if there was a ban? Meatbergers?

but isnt this the case in all "white" countries? and isnt russia actively undermining zionist plans in the middle east unlike most other "white" countries?

Round sammich

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
ghostbin.com/paste/ftky9

bump.

As can be seen from the fact that a hotpocket edited the OP and the OP was originally low quality and didn't tell what the redpill video actually was.