Best Emma general v3

Emma Roberts discussion goes here
Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BaAQDO0gK0g/?taken-by=emmadumont
hooktube.com/watch?v=w4UYuY0Fldo
nerv.8ch.net/
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3457471/Fashionable-friends-Emma-Roberts-Lea-Michele-hold-hands-navigate-cobbles-leaving-Hollywood-hot-spot.html
archive.is/nol2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seeking the advice of Roberts’ connoisseurs here; what is the verdict on NERVE? Yay or nay?
I am a sucker for the neon-esque style from the posters, trailer and stills I have seen.

Roberts remains Best Emma. Daily reminder.

All I'm gonna say is that it is prophetical. They ended production in late 2015, and in April 2016 the Blue Whale Challenge started drawing attention, in July 2016 Nerve was released. Both are dare games which start with seemingly innocuous, if weird, tasks and get increasingly dangerous, in the case of the Blue Whale Challenge with attributed suicides.

Going to her instagram forced me to drop her, look here:

Go back to cuckchan.

Go back to faceberg, Zachary

ITT: one guy has a conversation with himself in a desperate attempt to convince anons that his literally who waifu is a big deal

Salty lil Watson boi.

waifufags are mentally ill. I know, I used to be one. although it was superior 2d.

This is the watsonfag:
facebook.com/zachhasbrouck
twitter.com/zachhasbrouck
youtube.com/user/zkhasbrouck

These aren't really waifu threads although we drool for Roberts

Yes they are. You obsessive fucking freaks post hundreds of pics of your waifu while fapping and talking about marrying her. You're delusional dude.

stop trying to make fetch happen

it's not gonna happen

This much denial is unhealthy

you should be careful with that projector user, it looks awfully heavy..

>>>/waifuist/

when did that happen? Not in a Roberts thread let me assure you.

What did he mean by this?

>>>/waifu/

It's a line from he god-tier movie Mean Girls. I assume he's trying to say that Emma Roberts shouldn't be Best Emma (which is heresy of course).

>>>/waifu/

OP, when a pikey walks in with hair like , you gotta ask yourself 'have I made a mistake?'

Waifufags really are bottom-tier

While we do post pictures of Emma, we have mainly been discussing her shows and films in a very well-behaved manner. Which is more than I can say for 90% of the threads here.

Checked, you're a big guy

Waifu spammers need to leave.

Wolves don’t lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

Seriously, take this shit back to 4chan or make a board for this chick youre obsessed with.

Seriously, grow a pair of balls and hide or ignore the threads which trigger you.

ell oh ell

aw…

Seriously, learn to take a hint and fuck off.

You should have masked that IP before going into that IRC, Zachary. Based Korinefag outed you.

It's cute, this tactic of trying to make this a waifufag vs waifufag scenario.

OH NO NO NO

No, you listen up, you thin-skinned, special little snowflake, how about you get the fuck out of threads that trigger you, instead of wasting everyones time trying to sage them?

>>>/waifu/
>>>/waifuist/
>>>/4chan/
>>>/neet/
>>>/trash/
>>>/suicide/
Take your pick.

Oh my God, I love it when faggots like you turn into internet tough guys.

Whatever Zachary

And I love it when you get so triggered you decide to stick around, frothing at the mouth as you type angry post after angry post.

Sure babe

On a scale from one to ten, how triggered are you right now?

I begrudgingly check your satanic trips.

Projecting much?

Nope, not at all. I am getting somewhat tired of your childish behaviour, but it takes more than that to ‘trigger’ me.
Hopefully you will grow tired soon, and the rest of us can get back to talking about films and TV shows.

Wouldn't a Watsonfag be spamming this thread with pics of Emma Watson?

Too obvious. We know it us you tho.

Perhaps you don't want to blow your cover and get Harvey pics in return. Last time you did that it happened and you outed yourself by posting very triggered while saging again.

Who do you think you're kidding? If you really wanted to talk about films and TV shows you'd do that like a normal user instead of indulging in this cringeworthy celeb-worship.

What is Watson even doing these days? Is she still acting?

She never did

The sad thing is you don't even believe this any more than you're actually obsessed with Emma Roberts. Waifufags are all the same. It's not about the actress or the character. That's just an excuse to avatarfag and shitpost.

I'll give you that one.
Perhaps she is too busy whining to the UN these days.

Weak sauce.

>>>/waifuist/

Hell, we even discussed films where she wasn't in, like Neon Demon and The Guest, among others.

Want me to post her actual post?
It's not something I'm glad to see, let me tell you.
instagram.com/p/BaAQDO0gK0g/?taken-by=emmadumont

Its curious how there are way more sex scenes than sexy dance scenes in tv/cinema. I can think of 3 or 4 memorable sexy dances at best. (Counting Emma's in T@gged, MEW, From Dusk Till Dawn…) perhaps I'm miss-remembering it.

Webm related is cute, but wouldn't call it memorable.

Weak sauce means your semen is weak, soyboy, etc…

Going to give 'Coven' a chance.
Hopefully it will be more watchable than the first season, which took itself far too seriously and fell flat.

>>>/waifuist/

kek

your cuckchan is showing

Looking forward to seeing ‘The Neon Demon’.
I was part of the minority that loved ‘Only God Forgives’, and the neon lights, cinematography and music alone made me want to watch it.

On a somewhat similar note, has anyone seen Gosling’s directorial debut?

I don't know about triggered but it's a solid 9/10 for smugness :,^)

UNO FARTO

That high, huh? I was thinking more along the lines of 10/0 myself, since he comes off as triggered more than anything else.
Hopefully his mum told him to go to bed and stop shitposting for the night by now.

It's much better than OGF, because the plot is actually worthwhile. OGF was some major fetish fuel though. I stand by the review I did in the first "Best Emma General":

lol

I think you might be overrating it a bit, my dear user who pretends to be the watsonfag for (You)s but forgets to sage

Might as well call these threads "slasherkino and neonkino general" given the nature of the things we discuss

Shouldn't you be sacrificing lambs under the moonlight or something?

I've been on Holla Forums for years, even on cuckchan Holla Forums, and Emma Roberts shitposting is the only shitposting of a waifu that I actually like.

She looks like the kind of girl that will ignore you and that the best interaction you can hope for is that she will humiliate you.

I kinda enjoy NWR’s slower-paced, dream-like films as well.
Granted, OGF was style over substance, I think ‘Bronson’ is my least favourite film of his, though I have yet to see the Pusher trilogy.

Imagine Roberts’ starring in a serious neon-noir slasher à la ‘Suspiria’.

I used to tolerate MEW but not anymore. That said, Emma is the kind of girl that obsesses people. I've managed to turn it down a notch now but one month ago it seemed like every other girl on the street looked like her.

Other anons have said she pops on their heads all the time, that they have insomnia because of her or that they regularly check twitter and instagram in case she posted something.

I do too.
Nothing wrong with that tbh
Haven't watched either yet. Only watched Drive, Only God Forgives and The Neon Demon so far.
That would be amazing. Plus it's surrealistic af too. Make sure to check out Neon Demon soon, I don't want to end up spoiling it by accident. The aesthetics are top notch, and the message is very relevant.

DL-ing TND right now, along with ‘Coven’ & ‘Nerve’. I’m on a Emma roll at the moment, trying to get thru her filmography.

‘The Void’ – I’ll have to rewatch this, and get a decent Blu-ray rip this time around, but it would have been really cool to see bestEmma in an all-out Lovecraftian neon-noir horror such as this. I was far from impressed by the main protagonist, and the other characters were forgettable, but the visuals alone makes it worth a watch.
Trailer: hooktube.com/watch?v=w4UYuY0Fldo

As for slashers, ‘The Scarehouse’ has the visuals – I especially dig the blacklights; I wish more films would use that. I do think the low budget shows in the trailer though - the acting & the writing could need some extra work.

kek

Waifufags everyone

I've been found out!

>>>/waifuist/

What are the odds the asshurt user is the Watsonfag?

CUTE!

You all need to stop

AH-BLOO-BLOO

Read this thread and tell me with a straight face that it's the same as that, I dare you.

This board was actually good until you came here making this shit thread every single day about a television actress.

Literally considered the top female actress and has made 70 dollars plus for every 1 dollar she earned on her last 3 films.

LOL

You're right.

Reddit btfo

100% agree we need to unite against the thot menace see my thesis here
and follow up here

How does it feel being schizophrenic and taking your schizophrenia from 4chan to Holla Forums because you can't deal with it?

Huh

It amazes me how you scrap the bottom of the barrel for women to obsess over. Never seen this chick in anything in over 5 years.

the pompous kid who ruined 4chins?

I fucking know right? waifufags are so fucking pathetic

There was one two days agoother day that got 300 replies though. Seems the watsonfag isn't even as bad of a spammer as these 4chanfags.

If this is Holla Forums then lets just spam this thread to the bump limit? Maybe they will leave?

Nah they'll make another thread then. Waifufags are like a virus you gotta wait it out and eventually they'll die of their own accord

They already made another thread because they couldn't contain themselves

It's gone now though

Oh wow the mods actually deleted it.

That was the Watson hate thread, it doesn't really count

No it wasn't a hate thread, it had a random OP that said something nice and this picture. I remember because I saved it, maybe you just go to the hate threads?
Getting this mad about waifu threads really is something though.

watson is horrifyingly average and does not need to be talked about

You just described Emma Roberts though. Who nobody cares about.

DELET THIS

Funny how that works, first it was Maisie and ecelebs like Jenny, now people are posting this horse faced slut. Maisie even has more popularity than Emma Roberts.

I agree, in fact all the waifus posted about on this board are. I made a video thesis on this very subject here

Jenny is still posted rarely. Now we get these

Can you shill harder?

Maisie was spammed so hard on this board I legitimately mark out a bit when I see she's in a movie because it reminds me of all the waifufags.

Yes I can. I won't though

It's a vicious cycle

What did you even mean by that bro

No lie I'd fuck Maisie

It's like if the Watsonfag and the Maisiefag had an assbaby lovechild.

lmao

Funny that you'd say that.
I saw Emma Roberts at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.
She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mam, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Forgot pic

Into the trash

You'd have a point if The Wire and Breaking Bad hadn't happened yet.

All television is bottom of the barrel

What are you talking about?
More and more talent is moving to television from the film industry
The middle budget Hollywood film is dead because it's been replaced by high budget high quality TV shows

lmao you wish friendo
still doesn't matter though

Kek

Game of thrones is pure shit with it's high budget

Well, you've proven that you're not the watsonfag. Props to that. You also shat on SJW Dumont, props.
However, you dismissed Nerve based on its neon aesthetic, and called Roberts a bad actor based on nothing. And you failed to prove that this thread is waifufagging. Also she's not dyed blonde now, but it doesn't really matter.
It's good to know you're not the watsonfag but a waifufag hater, but I still recommend you check out some of Emma Roberts' shows. Is she pretty? Yes she is, but it's not what makes her relevant to the board. She's a great actress and a severely underrated one. Seriously check out We're the Millers, you won't be disappointed unless you're a turbopleb.

Can you stop shilling We're the Millers holy shit you're pathetic.

kek

I'm 2 normie for this. Its too next level. Keep em coming tho.

You're a nerd loser

I still have enough of a life that I wouldn't even consider recording video evidence of this shit.

How about not posting a who?

How about taking the jewish cock out of your mind and choosing your emotional crutches based on talent and personal affiliation and not on fame?

>>>/waifuist/

Damn, that's probably the most gorgeous pic I've seen of her. Too bad about her being a deranged SJW. Man, I really wanted to waifufag her. With Emma Rose Roberts it's different, I love her as an actress first and foremost, probably because I'm a big guy and she's even shorter than the British munter who can't act. But Dumont, that's something,

She is not an SJW. She is just a normie girl who posts YAAAAAASSS all the time and has no idea about anything political and doesn't partake in activism of any kind other than wearing a shirt that was given to all actresses who tended that comic con, a nest of SJW.

>>>/irc/

Dumont was raised as a full "bubble prodigy princess", playing the violin since age 4 (played in state orchestras at 12), singing, ballet, dance classes all day long, then acting, then she completed her studies through the internet, and took some technical courses in engineering, joined mensa, etc…

Other than the basic "yasss wamen", she would know fuck all about gender ideology and all that crap, unlike Watson who did English Literature in Brown/Oxford/Harvard and all of those elite brainwashing centres.

It's not the shirt, it's her post. Read the text.

>>>/waifu/

Now kiss a stranger for 5 seconds

I wonder if this latest rash of dedicated shitposting is Holla Forums's latest "attack" or just the influx of cuckchanners.

Leave it to the imageboards to make a dystopian scifi game real. What's next, getting someone to genetically engineer catgirls?
I mean ffs wasn't it enough with Germanwings and Trump? WIll you morons ever stop before you bring the world to an end?

BTW I like Trump, I just mention it to keep us vigilant to the power we wield

Go to nerv.8ch.net/ and don't come back

Comment this, grown up kid from stranger things.

Go on

HEAD
NICE AND HOT

Hotheads like you are the ones raising the fire though, each time /bane/ falls below the top 25 boards a plane crashes. So we must rise /bane/ to keep the fire down.

>>>/waifuist/

Good morning, anons.

Hello, Best Emma.

stop talking to yourself

Got me good

>>>Holla Forums

Jeez, what the hell went wrong?
I leave for some hours, and when I get back I am met with this?

Fuck off, goon

Why not? You waste time spamming these threads.

Too bad Deaf Taylor Swift never got be a chanel ;_;

No, that would be you. If you leave the thread and hide it, we will be just fine without you talking about bestEmma, slashers & neon-noir films/shows.

Who the fuck are you?

Who the fuck are you?

This
I think it's not really Best Emma that triggers him the most, but our slasherkino discussion. Glad to have you back BTW user. Did you watch Coven?

Who the fuck is this?

Fuck off goon

No, not yet - at thirty-something percent at the moment. Some seeders appear to be stuck with dial-up Internet…

kek

Speaking of slasherkino, I got around to rewatch SCRE4M today.

I, my friend I am the admirer, the protector and the promoter of that fucking thing right there, in whose shadow nothing good nor godly will ever fucking grow. That, there, right, is the New York Counties Physical Abuse Champion. She is of mixed regions, therefore she is godless. She was adopted by Satan himself, before she was returned out of fear of her awkwardness, she is impossible to marry off, due to her lethal temperament. Her father terrified, he's fucking abandoned her. And there she is, stood before you, like the first of some brand-new fucking species! Any man that you put before her, right, it'd be like entering a fucking threshing machine, mate. Now will you offer your son?

Jesus Christ. As if it needed proving that you fags don't care about quality televisual entertainment at all and are just circlejerking with pictures of this 5/10 b-lister.

It's slasher friendo

That's a God-tier video right there. How do you fancy some Carpenter Brut? The video that made me discover Fulci and giallo btw

It's sad that you put this much effort into your shitposting.

It's sad that you post on Holla Forums of all places and didn't get what I was parodying.

It's sad that you post on Holla Forums of all places

It is probably my favourite song from the new Twin Peaks season. Chronomatics was of course also featured in Refn’s ‘Drive’. Lynch has fantastic taste in music as well as being a good artist himself.

I don’t think I have heard of them before. I do check out NewRetroWaveand similar channels on YT from time to time, so I may have. I’ll give them a listen while I wait for ‘Coven’ to finish DL-ing.

Hi pot, meet kettle.

Hi fag, meet >>>/trash/.

but you trying to police what others post on Holla Forums is in a league of its own tbh.

general threads are cancer
waifu posting is cancer
stop being cancer

This isn't Holla Forums or a board for posting fantasies about the lives of semi-famous chicks. You'd know that if you weren't a new arrival.

Oi I thought I had seen it on Drive, I guess it was just my synthwave obsession. Posting some bubblegum pop heavily influenced by synthwave now. The video is pretty kino too.
Imagine how excited I was to learn Best Emma likes some songs from Emotion too!

Show me some of those, I haven't seen them

I'm sure you'll love it, they have the same slasher fascination as we do. If I recall correctly a Holla Forums video was done using their music and sparked a controversy not too long ago.

This x100

Fuck off goon

This

Wrong-o, friendo

pick one

lol

Nope

S K A N K

Troll smarter, not harder, goon.

Chronomatics had a song called ‘Tick of the clock’ in ‘Drive’, it plays near the beginning when Driver waits for the two thieves.

I have found several synthwave artists on YT & Bandcamp that make soundtracks for faux ’80s slashers. Whata time to be alive!

I don’t think you want to pull that ‘newfag’ card with me.

A E S T H E T I C

Funny because she doesn't do capeshit, that's more Margot Robbie's thing

The board is full of the capeshitters that like Robbie too

I normally can't stand capeshit, but Margot is so qt I might have to make an exception and give it a watch.

Yeah, I knew that, but for some reason thought "Shadow" was there too. The "In the city" EP is great btw.
Best timeline, after the garbage that most of the 00s were we've been getting some god-tier stuff.
BTW do you like Nagel? I've been thinking of emulating him for a while but I'm starting with photography right now. I even secured a model who wants to do shoots lol. Won't post her here because it would be a shitty idea and she'd probably end up harassed, but she's quite pretty. But I'll eventually do my own neo deco paintings too.

No thanks

She is cute, but the movie was trash. Also I specifically referenced her because Harley Quinn is the role Emma rejected to do the slasherkino show Scream Queens.
Have some Margot, friends.

Reccing this for the slasher connoisseurs btw

You might have a point with Ridley, but that's about it

I only found out about Nagel a few months ago, when I started watching ‘Moonbeam City’; the show wasn’t anything to write home about, but the art style is amazing, and I got hooked on Nagel’s art since then. I even considered using a similar style on a project I working on – maybe a mix between that and the amazing background art from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. I dig the look on those backgrounds – the colours and the attention to detail is amazing.

I am so glad Emma opted out of SS to do SQ instead.

Come to think of it, I don’t think I have seen a flattering picture of Ridley.

OH NO NO NO NO

You like those ugly ass bitches? You have no standards

Show me a video where any of them is ugly

She's a meme like Angelina "nigger lips and dark skin" Jolie

Me too. It's night and day, or should I say capeshit and kino.

SS got pretty bad reviews too didn’t it? Jared’s Joker looked terrible as well.
I haven’t checked but I’d be willing to bet SQ got better reviews.

Heh, in my case it was the opposite, I found out about Moonbeam City because of Nagel, but haven't bothered to watch it yet. Heard it was kinda bad too. I really dig the style, being an 80s addict myself.

Yes it did, it was absolute trash

The art-style and the intro theme were the only good things about the show.
The humour was incredibly juvenile, the plots were incredibly silly and the main character was an unlikeable douche. A real shame they wasted so much talent and resources on such a lousy script. If they had gone for a somewhat more grounded approach it could have worked – parody classic ’80s action films & cop TV shows with balls to the walls action and mayhem.

There several other ’80s illustrators I like as well – Alfonso Azpiri, Boris Vallejo, Hajime Sorayama & Simon Bisley, &c. I don’t think anyone came close to to master such a unique style that would ‘define’ the decade as much as Nagel did though.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I will pass on it then. Margot may not be worth it after all.

Do you like Italian Futurism?

This is from the 1930 btw

I can dig that. I don’t think I’d want to hang it on my wall, but I like the bold use of colours and the angular features. Not at all something I would have expected from the time of the great depression tbh. It sorta reminds me of the work of Mary Blair, only more abstract – though she too could make some pretty surrealistic things.

Also, there was a film heavily inspired by the work of Zdzisław Beksiński – a horror film. The name escapes me at the moment, but I think it was one of the very instances where an artist’s work has been transferred to the silver screen with a decent result.

Well, remember that 80s art drew heavily from decó and futurism. Some people theorize that there's a link between vivid, inspiring art and times when fear takes over. In the 30s it was the depression and the wars, in the 80s the cold war with nuclear annihilation around the corner and violent crime. This is from around that era too.

I watched "It follows" but didn't love it. In particular I couldn't stand the "old stuff mixed with new stuff in houses means it's timeless" bullshit which seemed pretentious to me and fell flat on its face. I mean, the most modern thing visible sets the time, it's as simple as that. If you want to say it didn't happen in a particular time you need alternate technologies on display, like cyberpunk. That way it's impossible to tell when the film is set. What they did with the old TVs while having e-readers and modern cars wouldn't have bothered me as much if they didn't try to say it removes the time variable from the movie. It's pure hackery.

Is that why we have so much terrible ‘art’ nowadays you think? ‘Good times make soft men’ and ugly art?

I had the same feeling when I rewatched ‘Sinister’ the other day. I didn’t detest as much as I did on initial viewing, but it was still bad. What really annoyed me though was the daemon entity in the film, Baguul[sic?]. We are given some backstory claiming he is an ancient evil force, yet he dresses in a suit, and looks like a death metal artist. That ruined the film more for me than the unlikeable characters and the annoyingly loud jump scares you see coming a mile away.

In fact Blumhouse is a serial offender when it comes to churning out crap like this. They make it at a low enough budget so that they almost always make a nice profit.

That scene was pure kino kek
I see a renaissance though. It's definitely not as bad as the 90s and 00s. Neo-80s stuff is more popular than ever now.
Am I a living meme?

>>>/waifuist/

This shallow fad died years ago, you tryhards.

Bro, seriously look at the post above yours. Where's the waifuism? We're not even talking about Best Emma in them.
Nagel and other artists, Futurism, Deco, Margot Robbie remaking the grooming scene from American Psycho, It Follows, Suicide Squad, Moonbeam City, Starry Eyes, The House of the Devil, Blue Ruin, a SCRE4M scene that doesn't even feature Emma. Where's the waifuism? Show it to me because I'm not seeing it, I'm seeing a comfy convo between people who like Emma Roberts' body of work.

In the thread entitled "Best Emma general v3"

Yeah, Anna’s rant was great, same with Kristen’s statement about it ‘Stab’ series felt more real because it wasn’t about some supernatural foe, but an average Joe (albeit a psychopath) wielding a knife. Another favourite from 4 was when Kirby lists off all the remakes she can think of in order to buy some time.
Seems like Kevin Wiliamson really doesn’t think too highly of the modern remakes of horror classics either.

Quite possibly.
Full disclosure though, I am wearing a similar shirt, only with Hawaii printed on it, instead of Miami.

That t-shirt you see in my pic, I bought it in 2009. The only vaporwave I listen to unironically is 2814 . I was a Miami Vice fan addicted to Jan Hammer before synthwave was a thing (and I happen to be a hardcore synthwave fan, unlike with Vaporwave). It's not about being a tryhard.

Go drink poison in a beer bottle thinking it becomes beer because that's what it says on it faggot.

lol, we're living memes bro

>>>/soc/

lol
there's more quality content in the Best Emma threads than in the rest of Holla Forums joined together. I think that's what intimidates you so much.

And all those people who said we would never become anything - we sure showed them!
I would also get a shirt like that, only with the winter temperatures, I’d have to wear it indoors or wait for summer.
Also, you know what would look good with that – a pair of red & blue glasses like Dr. Jacoby’s. He was rockin’ that Hawaii-theme pretty good back in the day.

kek
It's probably more memey that it seems to you on the surface. Have you played GTA Vice City?
That way you're ready for watching old school 3D movies whenever the opportunity presents itself kek

To the loser telling us to go to other board, the only one who could work is /art/, because Best Emma related discussion isn't really contained to one medium. You go into a Best Emma thread and you find not just television and movies, but photography, painting, music, prose, fashion. Best Emma threads are Holla Forums, /film/, /p/, /ic/, /lit/ and /fa/ rolled up in one. And I probably missed some. And that's why they dwarf other threads in terms of quality.

Fantastic
This might end up leading to a breakup

You're kidding right?

I’d be up for watching some old ’80s 3D slashers/horror with those glasses, whilst wearing my Hawaiian t-shirt.

No, the only GTA game I have played was IV, on Xbox 360 back in the day. I tried V, but by then I had become a little too jaded for video games. My youngest brother has an old copy of Vice City somewhere, but chances are it won’t work on modern PCs.

Most of Holla Forums is pretty much memes, shitposting, shilling and one line, snarky responses. I am willing to bet these threads have the highest content quality on the board. I don’t mind jumping ship and get away from that annoying faggot myself.
Even the Watsonfag was better than this triggered snowflake, who feels he must police an anonymous imageboard with mostly shitposting and memes.

Elder God-tier. I kinda prefer the larger sunglasses from back then, but the colour is perfect.

80s Emmafu is best Emmafu.

You're missing the best of them all. I mean, the character can't swim and runs awkwardly, but it's filled to the brim with 80s culture and aesthetics. The game is mostly based on Scarface with tons of elements from Miami Vice and other assorted iconic pieces of media. For example the lawyer is based on Sean Penn's character from Carlito's Way. There's a mission where you basically dress up as Leatherface from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There's even a bathroom in one appartment that has the walls smeared in blood and a chainsaw to pick up. The radios are amazing. Blondie, Phil Collins, Iron Maiden, Michael Jackson, you name it, they have it, one radio per genre. The cars are great, and there's a Vice division Cheetah (based on the Testarossa) that sometimes spawns with a couple of cops that look like Tubbs and Crockett. Pic related is in the intro. There's tons of Easter eggs everywhere, there's even a literal easter egg. There's a car called the Stinger that's based off a Ferrari Daytona like Crockett's from seasons 1-3 of Miami Vice. The hidden packages are little statuettes with coke inside them. You do speedboat runs to pick up coke dead drops. It's amazing. The atmosphere alone makes it worth playing.

Glad you guys liked my latest find

Oh and Vice City is tricky on anything other than XP but I think there's an update somewhere. You should probably pirate it. Also there's a mod called ENBseries that gives it updated graphics (mostly better reflections and lighting, makes it look great and much newer)
Check out the intro in vid related.

Damn, I had forgotten about "Escobar International Airport" and had a nice chuckle. Thanks Rockstar.

For some reason the video doesn't have "Billy Jean" playing, I think the faggot has the music volume at zero

The jewface is strong with this one.
Never before was Sean Penn's jewishness so obvious to me.

You got it

It could work on my PC then. I’m using Win 7, and I have gotten some ‘older’ games to work on it – at the moment I am playing ‘Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines’, and that works perfectly – well, except for the bugs, but that is to be expected with that game. GTA IV had a much more grittier style, and a darker colour palette, so the more tongue in cheek tone and colourful style and tone of Vice City sounds interesting.

Finally got around to seeing NWR’s ’The Neon Demon’ today. Artistically it is his best film yet – the whole film was simply stunning to look at. The use of neon colours, the cinematography, the sets – all top notch. Especially the short scene with Ruby at the grave, surrounded by green fields, trees and flowers was breathtaking. I think I’ll have to watch it once more to be able to let it all sink in. Hopefully NWR does an audio commentary track on this film as well, so I can hear his thoughts on it. It did manage to surprise me in the third act. I was not expecting that, though I knew about Ruby’s scene at the morgue from a review I had read. At the moment though, I think I enjoyed the symbolism/story of OGF, but I’ll reserve further judgement till I get hold of a Blu-ray copy.

Hopefully I can find ‘Scream Queens’ on Blu-ray as well; all I have found so far is the first season on DVD. I really don’t want to have to use Amazon, and there doesn’t seem to be any online shops in my neck of the woods selling it on Blu-ray.

Luckily though, I noticed that ‘We’re the Millers’ is broadcast on TV later tonight. It had a 5/6 score in the TV guide. I’ll check it out, and I’ll be able to catch ‘Home Alone’ too before it.

I found out there's an anniversary edition of GTA Vice City, but it turns out the RIAA butchered its soundtrack. At least 10 songs were removed.
Maybe it would work to put the old Vice City radio files into the new one though, I'd say it's worth a try.
Vice City is indeed a lot more colorful, although I'm not sure I'd call it tongue-in-cheek, save for some obviously humorous parts in it (which IV has too). It definitely has more references though. It's one of the few games I've completed to 100%, it really made an impact on me
It was indeed fantastic. The hotel scenes really surprised me, partly because of the ambiguity where you don't know if stuff is happening to the lead or not.
Fantastic, I hope you enjoy it. The baneposting and the plane scene alone had me in stitches.

What did he mean by this? Baneposting is literally the plane scene plus some extras that aren't canon because they're in the post-credits scene

Not that plane scene user, We're the Millers has a plane scene. Pic unrelated.

After TDKR, having a plane scene is having baneposting, I'm sorry to break it to you user.

lol dude you're a fucking meme

I'm the user who posted about seeing best Emma everywhere there's a girl that vaguely resembles her due to my obsession. Today something even more baffling happened.
What do?

Reeee the file didn't upload

my manatee-tier phone refused to upload so here it is from the computer

Unless your name is Chad, your only hope is to be her stalker I'm afraid.

Don't knock it till you try it

You're a retard if you think there's artistic merit in any neo-80's shit that's being made today

You're the retard in this situation if you can't see that neo-80s has been an absolute improvement upon the bland and boring trash we had been getting since the 90s. One single song from Carly Rae Jepsen's Emotion is better than the whole discography of Kanye West.

Found the libcuck. Go back to >>>/trannypol/, fashwave is here to stay. Literally the sound of the future.

PRAISE KEK fellow MAGApedes amirite?

She looks like cold macaroni

What did he mean by this?

Merry Christmas, best Emma (Roberts)!

Merry Christmas to you too based user!

Kikes on suicide watch

I knew she was a closet MAGA girl

Nigger they are all ugly in those pictures, they have shit genetics.

They look so cute together :3
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3457471/Fashionable-friends-Emma-Roberts-Lea-Michele-hold-hands-navigate-cobbles-leaving-Hollywood-hot-spot.html

Drug sluts

Even the staciest of stacies can look ugly from the right angle

I hate it when they release a butchered version of the original. New-id/Bethesda really fucked up with the BFG edition of DOOM³; so much missing content & even worse effects. I’ll stick to my original copy in the foreseeable future. DOOM³ runs without a hitch on my PC, so the original Vice City could do too.

I like that NWR leaves much of what happens in his films ambiguous, leaving the audience to interpret the story. I’ll have to watch it again soon, in order to try and really ‘get’ it.

I also got around to finally see Robert Eggers ‘The VVitch’, and that completely blew me away. IMHO it is one of the best horror(…) films in recent memory. Like NWR’s ‘The Neon Demon’, it really doesn’t fit in the current year idea of what a horror film is, but it managed to affect me infinitely more than a run-of-the-mill horror film with loud jumpscares and gore. It is probably one of the bleakest and depressing films I have seen, and I kinda wish I had seen it before ‘We’re the Millers’, so I would have that to cheer me up again. Eggers is working on a remake of ‘Nosferatu’ next, and judging by ‘The VVitch’, he is probably one of a very few writer/directors who can pull it off. Fingers crossed for seeing Alun Armstrong as Knock/Renfield.

You're a pathetic fucking pleb. Kek.

Just found out about this neon-noir slasherkino, and thought it would be a perfect fit for this thread.

[SXSW Review] ‘Tragedy Girls’ Earns a Like, a Retweet AND a Follow! - Bloody Disgusting: archive.is/nol2g

The visuals & the music alone makes me excited for this one – gorgeous neon/blacklight colours, ’80s inspired fashion, a high school slasher setting and dark/morbid ‘Scream Queens’/-esque humour. Definitely looks like something that I would love after seeing ‘Scream Queens’, and something that would fit Roberts’ filmography.
Looks like a must buy for me.

The most aesthetic slasher I saw recently was Kristy (2014).

Looks really cool. I really like the deep/dark web angle. ‘My Little Eye’ from 2002 was sorta the proto deep/dark web horror film. A really underrated film – it is similar to the found footage films, but combines it with the reality show ‘Big Brother’. It also features a then-unknown Bradley Cooper in a cameo.

CHAD RADWELL IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

Poor Chanel just can’t catch a break ;_;

Im eating chicken nuggets

We know you are an obese burgerlard.

I actually only weigh 150 something

And you are apparently incapable of ignoring or hiding threads.

He is propbably a nigger too.

doubt.png

I've weighed between 145-155 for like 10 years. Let me eat my nuggets from BK in piece. I haven't eaten today

You mean 150-something kilos, right?

pounds

Pottery.

Better nuggets than McDonalds and 10 piece for $1.49

Isn't that what niggers do? KFC has no drive up, that's why I didn't go there. Plus it's full of niggers. Popcorn chicken is good tho

lads

I domn't know what to feel about this, guys.

those erect nipples as she is talking to a chick tho

Glad she clarified with an example.

has a look of lust/interest in her eyes, erect nipples, and playing with her hair
dyke confirmed.
gas them both and burn the bodies

FERTILE
E
R
T
I
L
E

Lesbian love is the purest love, user.

bros

nice tushy

Emma Roberts fans have managed to be more obnoxious and delusional than Ridleyfags