My first kino for Holla Forums

My first kino for Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=0I0xayH2LGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That fight was too good to be a wurlstah video. This footage deserves better treatment.

Look at how these dumb niggers swing and block themselves. If either one had received boxing lessons, the match would be over in mere seconds.

the 56% looking drumpf supporting gorilla literally swings like an ape as that poor transrcial xer of color

I didn't find better.

trying too hard retard no (you) for that one

I wish somebody would kill him. So sick of seeing this face.

You are not alone.

Lol, he tried to push him onto the tracks right as a train came. Could it be charged with attempted murder for that?

Of all the def jam songs you chose a remix of Walk With Me? Come on user.

Why are black guys so fucking cool? I've heard a hundred pasty birdshit boi's spew this line and it ALWAYS sounded retarded but the first time I hear a black man say it an lo and behold it sounds cool. Damn I wish I was black.

Join the club. It sucks to be a pasty dweeb but you have to roll with the hand you are dealt…Maybe if you amass enough positive karma you will be reborn as a Nubian god.

We don't need wheels nor arithmetic nor working sewers nor medicine nor written language where we're going

I'd swap all of those things for the ability to dance like a black man in an instant tbqhwy.

here dance to this
hooktube.com/watch?v=0I0xayH2LGg

Because the last fight of def jam is a classic.

why are blacks so cool dudes? why are whites so nerdy and retarded? wish I was black tbh. Blacks raised in a good family are so lucky.

You can always become a whigger, whiggers are evolutionary step forward from whites

True warrior spirit unlike all that white sissies

Look like a monkey with down syndrome.

That's what I meant by warrior spirit.

hot